Should I do math with concentration in finance or mech engineering with industrial design/3d printing concentration?

Should I do math with concentration in finance or mech engineering with industrial design/3d printing concentration?

I want to be very rich one day. Plan on opening business

Do one of CS/EE/CompE & one of Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Physics on top of that if you wanna be rich.

>I want to start my own business, please tell me what degree I need to work for someone else

Sure hope you're not going into debt for your piece of paper.

If you want to start a business, fucking do it pussy. You don't need a degree to file for incorporation, you need a degree so you can bootlick for a job working for someone else for 40+ hours a week until you retire and wish you'd "started your company" in your 20s when you're on your death bed.

Im in nyc. College gonna be free

math is best.
you can use it with anything.
you can work at nasa or a bank or google .
the sky is the limit. math is never going out of style.

Ok.

The rest of the post still applies. You don't need a degree to start a business; you need to hustle.

U right. U think i should work on moving out first?

Nah, not unless that helps you with your business. Loving with your parents is cheap and easy, allows you to focus on your financial goals. You can always pay them back for their generosity when you make it big.

Good luck, work smart.

No. Don't move out if you're living with parents - it is a more financially stable position. Once your business starts to grow enough for you to move out and live on your own then it is acceptable.

you can hustle harder if you can do math better.

advance math expertise vs "street hustler" is like neo vs a drug dealer in a shoot out.

don't be a fool.

A lot of "getting rich" comes down to whether or not you have what it takes to get rich.

A degree is not "what it takes to get rich"

Do i really need to be a math expert? Im good at math and do it everyday for fun so i think ill be good enough for biz

you can hustle while you get a degree in math.

you can work smarter instead of harder.

even that is a math equation .
do you understand functions ?

what kind of hustling do you think you're going to be doing?
who are you trying to compete against.

if you wanna hustle crack rocks thats cool.
but nasa or citibank isn't gonna hire you if you dont have an impressive math degree as proof that you have the superior knowledge necessary to be responsible for large accounts and expensive activities.

i would think this would be very obvious.

or you know, just keep hustling. running around kissing ass bringing people coffee and selling your " hand massages" on the side . that sounds cool to man.

Learn to read dickhead - guess a degree can't help you there. we're talking about starting a business

yea your right non degree holder.

how could someone possibly own one or more businesses and get a math degree and or work a high paying job at the same time :)

its easier to pay employees when you have money smart guy :)

or we can all be like you and keep sucking those cocks one at a time.
I bet you used to get payed a lot for those blow jobs back in the day huh?

>I bet you used to get payed a lot for those blow jobs back in the day
>projecting this hard
your english is shit anyways, keep wageslaving. let me guess, youre also a nocoiner.

if you had a better education you wouldn't have to "guess"

how come? companies can I expect to work for if I do this?

*what companies

Math only works if you Learn to code and get certified. Otherwise its just a philosophy degree for Neets. Mech engineering will get you a decent job and teachi you how to build shit. You can use it to work as a mechanic or automate something. I think math is better for life overall

>Certified
>Code

Go crawl back to your IT closet, you IT guy.

In the real industry, a certification just says, "I'm too dumb for real programing and I should earn

For the vast majority of businesses a functional knowledge of basic microeconomics and financial calculations (tvm, roe/roi, cogs, marginal return, etc) is all you need to know.

Unless your business uses some sort of algorithm to create a product, or leverages advanced math to take advantage of market inefficiencies, getting a math degree won't help you sell your product. Nice try at telling, though.

Math major here. I started working as an actuary straight out of college with just a math degree making 75k a year.

Math is the way to go in my opinion. Finance would make it 10x better but I didn't even need that.

>loving with your parents

Lol phone posting sorry

Basic math skills are fine. Thats what accounta ts and cpas is for bruh.