>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Can i borrow 90 millions credits haha i swear ill give it back hahaha

Nadia is pretty cute. It's interesting how you have no choice but to deny her initial advances. With every other romance, I think, you have to agree and do what they say every time or you might lose the romance flag.

4th for lekku

Nadia is my wife and we both love each other!

nth for mommy lekku

thread reminder, never trust referral link spammers.

yes im still salty and mad about it.

Kill xenoshits.

Nadia is my autistic wife

Always get half up front.

I will from now on, because those niggers cant be trusted in the slightest.

>Jedi barely let apprentice strong enough to beat a master in a duel out of the temple
>Sith trust the same apprentice to be armed, accompany them and teach them about the force

Will pubbies ever learn.

I hate TOR but want a Star Wars MMO. Are we ever going to get a new one that isn't a failed WoW clone?

Sith have a pretty high turnover rate, they don't really have much of a choice in the matter.

Only in our dreams.

I honestly fell for it. I was an untrusting cunt before...but now...this has renewed my rage!

also im redbro, being cheery all about the red has been replaced with stalking this cunt who cheated me, and the use of psychological warfare. fuck im vindictive when i get screwed.

obligatory

Blessed be the lekkuposters

God I love me some lekku

Guys, I tricked some poor soul into using my referral link!!! I said I'd give him 10 mil but afterwards I ghosted him and continued to spam my link in General chat!!! LOL!!!

Imagine Vette having a consentual relationship with Zenith. He's basically the SW just not Sith and thus a little less of an edgelord.

Score dude! What a stupid chump to fall for such an obvious trick LMAO!!! Even a TODDLER could see through such a pathetic lie LOL!!!

You should have asked for someone in the thread first for a deal, since you are a little bit popular here ( don't think you would walk away with 5mil, but maybe 1-2 ) instead of trusting some random.
Anyways, this fag probably was a pubbie piece of shit using an alt to scam in Impside. If you learned something from this experience is all that matters desu.

>Imagining your girl with another man

Pubs are not welcome here.

Not him but what do you get for giving/using a referral link? I don't know if I've ever done it before.

I did. It's that republic players are literal scum of the galaxy, who dont deserve to be among the living/almost dead. I was on tython working on my shadow when i got cheated. I actually thought him being a pubbie would you know...instill those values or whatever excuse they use to play pubside, but no...

>vette
>my girl
No thanks, I just noticed the SW and Zenith have a lot in common.

>Treating pubs as anything else than a target for your saber
Our queen would be dissapointed.

ALL HAIL EMPRESS DSFAG. ALL TROOPER FAGS GO BACK TO REDDlT YOU AREN'T ALLOWED HERE FAGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Imagining your girl with another man
But it's better when she describes the feeling of their jizz in her vag, right Jaesacucks?

>tfw no qt lekkudump to rp with
>tfw to poor to properly sluttify a lekkudump myself

I'm sperging too much, but it does upset me a fair bit

>not cradling your petite sex slave while she's rutted senseless by a big stud.

Geesh, it's like you guys don't understand cuckqueaning

How would you even sluttify lekku?

Pretty lil' ribbons to encourage lots of massaging squishies

>ribbons tied just tightly enough to constantly rub and tease the lekku

L E W D

First time playing, any suggestions on faction/class/server etc?

>faction/class
Whatever feels most Star Wars to you.
>server
Satele Shan for playing the game, Star Forge for thread celebs and ERP.

Try the IA.
Arguably the best story of all the classes

You can figure out most of what's gonna happen in the story based on class name so pick what you think is the coolest but I think they're all worth playing and then picking your favorite to do expansions on.

According to last thread, the Veeky Forums guilds are dead on both, is this true?

If you pick trooper leave this general right fucking now.

>arguably the best
>its nothing but james bond bullshit
try again.

tfw Sith waifu to murder you

Yes, but that's a good thing. It's fun to meet up and shoot the shit sometimes but Veeky Forums guilds are always cancerous.

I wasnt in any of the old Veeky Forums guilds, but I was there to throw up the idea, and then help found on ebin. Wasnt all that bad, we had a few slutposters, heroic train runners, raiders. too bad once our thirst for swtor died and mainly moved to shooting the shit in discord, everyone kinda drifted

IA has one if not the best story of all classes
Now go back being cucked by your jedi trash Nox

Agent is the most basic spy story you can get.

IA doesnt have the best story. Nox's is good, but its not the greatest, and Wrath is literally darth vader's side shit the game. BH has the best Imp side story, and you cant disputed no matter how hard you try, IAfag

swgemu is going live in january

anyone here actually played the new Battlefront II?

It's 35 dollars right now, had a friend say it and reported back that despite everything he heard he thought it was fun

IA wishes they got as many fancy gadgets as Bond

>thus
kys

>Muh Mandalore
I would've agreed with you up to the point you said BH

despite what people here say, trooper is a really good introduction to the game

telling Mandalore to go and get fucked is one of the funniest parts of the BH story, he almost starts crying

>psst hey kiddo wanna be mando
>No
>REEEEEEEEE GET OUUUT

Fair enough. BH does have its highlights even if they rest of the story is lacking

Progression stinks but it doesn't ruin the game. It's quite fun if you enjoy arcadey shootan.

It's fun for about 20 hours. It has little to no depth so it will exhaust your interest quickly.

I lost interest an hour into the beta when I realized their idea of balance is making maps one-sided again.

Entire matches will be won or lost based on which side has the more skilled hero and knows how to abuse their strengths for a win.
I know they tried to make the hero system more fun this time around but it seriously borked any sense of balance.

Heroes aren't nearly as powerful as they were in the other games though, playing properly you can shut them down. Hell, they die in two shots from vanguard.

I think a single officer can shut them down pretty good. Buff everyone with extra health and blind the hero with well placed flash.

Literally all they have to do is make a Battlefield game and replace the art assets with Star Wars. Casuals would eat it up because Star Wars, and gamers would eat it up because Battlefield gameplay. Throw in a Hero mode for the requisite Overwatch aping and you have a GOTY for all years, but nooooo, make it casual from the ground up to alienate real gamers, make the tickrate slower than a downs syndrome Hutt, and then jew people with microtransactions that have gameplay implications.

>Unstable Arbiter has the Rebels toothpick blade
>Unstable Peacemaker is ruined by being carried on your back
>Volatile Conqueror has dumb looking hilt
>Over-Tuned Derelict has very bland hilt

Why do the special effect sabers get treated in such a horrible way?

>Unstable Peacemaker is ruined by being carried on your back
Explain.

>mfw Hoth
Jesus fucking Christ you guys weren't exaggerating.
This is so fucking painful. This is so fucking tedious.
Tell me the next planet gets better, or I'll just fucking uninstall right now. There is no excuse for this level of MMO choregrinding.

Belsavis isnt as bad, even though its got snow/ice, but luckily enough its also got jungles and buildings to break up the monotony. Also you dont have to run all over the place like hoth. But you do have to do some running until you get to the part where you need to take the teleporters.

Do the class quests and skip the rest

>Why do the special effect sabers get treated in such a horrible way?
Buy tunings, goy!

It wouldn't be so bad if TOR had an auto-run to quest like other MMO's, the environments so barren that its not like you are missing anything by toggling a button and going to put the kettle on.
As it is, I would rather go my job for work than play on Hoth for leisure.

>tfw i actually want unstable peacemaker dual and single sabers

its the only unstable saber I actually want.

>mfw the built in class effect is better looking than all of the tunings combined

I guess I don't have that problem as Jugg. I have both Peacemaker and Arbiter lightsabers. Arbiter feels awesome as fuck impaling people as Veng Jugg with the thin blade.

>not using Senya's pike

>auto-run to quest like other MMO's
WAT

Too bad the single one has dumb exhaust port.

Black Desert Online has it, though the game actually rewards players who go AFK. Like plonking their toon in front of a river with a fishing pole for six hours.
I didn't think it was an issue until Hoth. FUCK Hoth.

>thats why i want it.
>someone from ded thread gave me the kylo ren dual saber last year for my birthday.

I still feel bad for not paying them back even though it was a gift. Redbro must atone for his sins by gathering up money

Corellia needs this more than any other planet.

what the best games to play as based sheev?

Is the X Wing bundle worth getting on Steam right now?

I've only played the original Xwing and that was like 20 years ago

Check the reviews if there's issues running them on modern machines.

Is Revan gender fluid?

Know that you need a joystick

It's fun to fuck with her a bit, and tell her you think she's into Theran, the way she squirms is funny, and I wish it happened a bit more, or that you could play dumb even during the confession

I wonder what lekku girls think of hair.

I have finally acquired a proper dual red dye. Soon...my perfect red outfit will be complete.

Couldn't they just wear wigs if they wanted? Hair is pretty overrated.

Guys I dun goofed
I'm playing through the smuggler story and I fucked both the mandozabrak and the pirate queen, and now they're confronting each other asking me to choose one
Will I still be able to complete the rejected one's questline or is she going to stop talking to me altogether and I'll have to run another smuggler to complete her sidequests?

>literal pay to win (EA will re-enable the store if they havent already) fps game
Nope.

The fact that it's already $35 tells you all you need to know.

couldn't humans just wear fake lekku with feedback transmitters if they wanted to?

No

>tfw I just want to have fun darkside times but ive already played the shit out of kotor and every swtor class
what do I do

Why in gods name did you think two timing those two people while you're all in the same ship was in any way a good idea

Imagine how much worse it would be for Nox if he forcibly kept all the ghosts bound (and all based inquisitor players do this)
>try to masturbate
>pissy ghost immediately starts talking about colocoids
>another begins openly pondering what khem val looks like completely nude and if he's into vore
>meanwhile your grandad tells you to go screw a human or at least a sith pureblood instead of wasting your prime sith seed

because risha's romance seemed more developed and I didn't want to miss this side of the story as I don't intend on rolling another smuggler but I'm a slave for alien pucci and she took me off guard with that massive butt