Ethereum is subversively replacing bitcoin

In innovation and useage. pic related

feels like the flippening will be covert until it goes full moon (pun not intended but wow nice one)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3vsSncLY30A&t=20
twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shitcoin atm selling shitcoins.

Btc also has atms goy

BTC maximalist Fag detected. Did Jihan give you a free ASIC miner for you to suck him off?

How do i install a 20% markup atm in shitty grocery stores

20%? holy fuck. wouldn't go near this bullshit

>who is behind this
hmmmm :thinking:
youtube.com/watch?v=3vsSncLY30A&t=20
twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680

Ethereum will completely destroy Bitcoin in the next year or so. It's being pushed hard by (((((certain people))))).

The next time BTC crashes everyone will jump ship to ETH and it will be over.

Ethereum is going to roundhouse kick bitcoin in the face like jean claud van damme roundhouse kicking an old lady

This... Bitcoin is starting to become a dinosaur, each crash is going to mean less people buying into it and more people looking for alternatives, ETH being the next choice for most. They won't be jumping back onto BTC once they've dumped it all. There won't be enough oxygen left in the market for BTC to rise to these levels again.

That's just a btc ATM that accepts ether not an Ethereum ATM

Should I gas my BTC stash right now and buy more ETH before it's too late?

No you fool just leave them the fuck alone, pump fresh cash into ETH if you need more

This is what I did. It just reached $51. :^)

This right here because BTC is solid.

Bitcoins price is inflated right now.

Oh OK, what should the price be?

The market dictates the price and at the end of the day this is all about fiat and not Bitcoin. Don't be so foolish as to forget the lessons of the past.

Where do I buy that black shirt?

>muh BTC maximalism
Is this how ETH bagholders cope?

Don't listen to this cuck. He was the same idiot using muh TA to tell people to not buy cheap BTC. Nocoiners will be in denial even after we hit 5 figures.

You really are austistic aren't you?