vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

If I want to build a deck where Rin is the primary win condition would it just be a shittier cubelock

I haven’t played since the beginning of 2016, what’s the cancer deck to play these days?

Play Druid to fuck over Priest and Warlock

>priest

Aggro paladin (murloc or otherwise), Big Priest (barnes + resurrect shit + big minions), Highlander Priest (machine gun Anduin).

>two back to back metas where priest is playable, tier 1 even

-any fucking Priest deck (worst timeline)
-Control Warlock with combo
-Aggro Paladin (either regular or murloc)
-Tempo Mage
-Tempo Rogue

Slow Druid is probably high tier but no one knows how the fuck to build it

Thanks for the free packs blizzard

>clearly hates the game's direction and has almost no fun unless it's the first week of an expansion
>still has to keep playing because 30,000 dipshits keep watching him and throwing money at him

wonder how many more years will pass until he finally dumps this garbage for another game

come watch me play wild, playing cancer aggrodin lmao

on twitch: hs_pete

fuck you pete

you play and sound exactly how I would imagine anyone from Veeky Forums would

don't overuse monkaS

like you?

didn't open your stream, but I hate you now

>rank 7
OMEGALUL

>guldan
>n'zoth
>double voidlord
>twisting nether
Why am I playing against retard decks

hmm

White: Kibler
Japanese: Toast
Chinese: Trump, Amaz, Frodan
Mexican: Kripp, Firebat, Dog

>go face don't kill his demons
>go face don't kill his deathrattles
>turn 9 lol
>turn 8 lol

Nice cubelock you're playing there
Would be a shame if something happened to it

>the meta actually got worse

It's always the worst the last expac before a rotation
I look forward to every rotation more than the last

>paladins plays consecrate killing all 4 of my presents
>he had 9 cards in his hand after casting the spell

man that felt good

I started playing last week should I stop playing paladin now or later.

No one said the path of honor would be easy, brother

Man, every single deck sucks to play against. The powercreep is fucking unreal.

I haven't played much constructed because I'm busy with Dungeon Run which is actually fun but wow this has to be one of the worst metas in quite a while

Every class revolves around cheating shit ahead of curve. Warlock is OP solely because it can cheat voidlords and doomguards without paying anything. Big Priest is big priest. Every aggro/tempo class drops 0 mana 5/5s on turn 4.

It's like they saw how much everybody hates big priest and thought "what if we make every class play like this?"

no i'm winning all my low tier ranked matches

i just don't want to look like a scrub for playing the wrong class!

I actually legitimately give up now

I am clearly too fucking stupid to ever complete one of these

Also remember when CW was 10k dust and it was called "Wallet Warrior"? Budget is now 7k, 10k is standard and expensive decks are 13-15k.

>Navi autistically screeching because they killed control warrior

C'mon Blizz, hit em with the good stuff for the next expansion

Every single dungeon run comes down to drafting the 1(2) archtypes that work and praying you get the treasures and opponents that let you win. Nothing more or less. The game mode is complete trash after a few hours or you get your card back.

old Wallet Warrior was more than 10k dust

shaman or druid with double battlecry and cthun/jades. you can do it. I believe in you. I did one today and you can too!

>losing to free win room

you fucked up user

you literally don't play anything vs. Trapped Room unless you need to kill an Ethereal Arcanist

I did need to kill an ethereal arcanist though

:/

:c

Remember when Ultimate Infestation was a thing? Remember when people thought Druid was the problem and not the priest standing directly behind them waiting for druid to get nerfed?

Remember fiery war axe?

Honestly if they didn't print a silencing board clear priest wouldn't be such a problem.

People get bent out of shape by UI but physic scream could be a 10 mana card and it will still fucking see play. That is how good that it.

I blame every single short-sighted motherfucker who bitched that priest should be good. You don't fucking give blue good card in a game where you can't interact with your opponents turn.

it's perfectly balanced because you can get the priests minions in your deck

>Highlander priest
>minions

How long can this go on?

Yeah, can't wait to top deck Northshire Cleric or Loot Hoarder.

>0-0 arena
>que into paladin
>has val'anyr
>okay.jpeg
>buffs fucking doppelgangster
>has the audacity to "wellplayed"

jesus christ

Xth for big boys

it's funny how priest went from being anti aggro to being anti fucking anything and everything holy shit why did they make Dk and scream

priest being good kills the game for me. at least this expansion was fun for 3 days.

Jade Druid was 100% a problem, War Axe nerf was unbelievably mistimed but inevitable

now all they have to do is cripple Priest's classic set so it is irrelevant forever

Doing this alone was way harder than it needed to be.

:pick: FeelsBadMan :pick: FeelsBadMan

Luckily he was playing the deck with mind controls and summoner. So I didn't get REEEE'd and actually left him at 1hp and made him shame concede.

Priest classic set is already awful. PWS, cleric and shadow words are the only good cards in it.

Why do you think priest was a joke before they started printing bomb after bomb?

they could still make cleric a 1/2 :)

thoughtsteal and circle auchenai are also strong

Priest classic set is awful is exactly why they are so bullshit in standard and have wild power swings (Just before purify Priest and current Priest). Their power level is wholely reliant on being how much bullshit Ben feels like printing in one expac.

Control Warrior is the deck that made me fall in love with the game and has been the only archetype warrior could consistently fill. Warrior is going to be pretotem golem trash after rotation and will sit that way forever unless something drastic happens. War Axe was the card holding the entire class together, they killed one of the game's most iconic cards and one of it's most iconic decks.

clips.twitch dot tv/HorriblePiercingGrasshopperPanicBasket?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

lol

>thoughtsteal is strong

what

Why is it always aggro players that take the entire turn to "think" their turn through when they have 2 cards in hand and a very clear coarse of action?

Threadly reminder that Call to Arms and Corridor Creeper ensure Paladin's T1/T2 status for the next couple of years.

Should have made War Axe a 3/3 tbqhwyf, but that card was retarded

I really don't think Warrior will be as bad as people think after rotation if it gets limited support.

because aggro is all about difficult macro play

>craft epic
>pull it the next pack

reeeeee

Circle auchenai shows how terrible priest is at clearing. It's decent.
Thoughtsteal is a meme.

Play Aggro Shaman

>aggro is about macro play

it's literally the opposite

turn 4 flamestrike is strong it just got powercreeped hard

The game has been only getting faster and faster with time and fishes and ghoul are rotating out. Without them or axe for early board control how does warrior even function as a control deck? and that's ignoring the fact that every other slow deck has an insane balls to the wall otk wincondition or value. For control warrior to have a finisher you need to run the quest kek. Tempo Warrior will probably never be fast enough again either without an early weapon as strong as jade claws or another unit as good as alex's champ.

he said, sarcastically

How many Potion of Courages should I be running?

>Nova and Auchenai Circle used to be Priest's only clears

I truly missed those days. Control Priest used to actually very hard to play, now it's just draw your deck for two cards and fuck your opponent any which way you choose

i was hoping for valeera instead i got golden sindragosa. considering dusting her to craft corridors.

t. Shieldbearers

I'm only a shieldbearer when I attempt to play any deck that isn't aggro or face. The only decks I've reached legend with are with face hunter, aggro paladin, aggro warrior.

There is zero thought process, any claims to the contrary are only made out of insecure shitters that refuse to acknowledge their shitty shittiness.

Note my lacking vocabulary. It's because I'm low IQ and cannot speak big words. It's also why I play almost exclusively aggro and face decks. I would play more control decks if I could afford them, but I'm unemployed and poor because, as I mentioned before, I'm pretty fucking retarded. Hence, the endless cycle of mindless aggro deck playing.

Mean Streets is rotating including Jade and Raza which alone is a huge boon

If the meta goes hyper-aggressive there may be a place for it tbqh, I guess the main issue being that it is outclassed by Controlock in slower matchups. It depends on the new set and doesn't look great now but I honestly don't think the class is in as bad of a position as people think looking forward, it only needs a little sauce.

I do truly miss the Tempo Warrior days, but I think War axe nerf was warranted in the long run. Now Flametongue.

because you really have to think about how you manage your resources and get the most out of your cards.
>what cards beat you
>what cards can you beat
>Is it worth playing around something
It's a much different experience than playing control where you pass every turn then play your board nuke without thinking.

This is why I don't craft cards at all unless I am finished opening packs for that particular expansion. It kinda sucks being forced into playing some decks but eh, normally I can't decide what deck to play anyways, and I can always go back and play my old decks in wild.

Besides, I got call to arms, creepers, aluneth, spell hunter stuff like Rhok'Delar etc. If I wasn't so lucky with packs life would be a struggle though

Can you create a bot that can reach legend with control? I thought so.

I'm not saying that aggro can't be skillful to play, but most of the hard decisions come from hand reading and playing against things for your opponent's very next play. Even in burn heavy decks where every tick matters you only play two or three turns at a time and don't really think about what happened outside of that window other than keeping track of what to dodge and weave through to get there

Yes you can obviously, bots play aggro because it's faster. Why would you create a bot to play long slow games? That defeats the purpose the bot is being made for (To skip you grinding)

If shitty coded AI bots can reach legend with aggro, then yes, aggro literally takes no skill to play.

>tfw only the old cancer can save us from the new cancer
Does cubelock even have bad match ups besides priest?

Just because you can play a deck to success doesn't mean you are playing it well

>Yes you can obviously
Alright. I am waiting for you to prove it. Because as it stands, AI bots have reached legend before.

I feel favored as Tempo Mage

It's not on me to make a fucking bot you dolt if you want an example then look at chess or any other complex games with bots already made.

>Requires complex bots to play control
>Control is easy to play. Just end turn and board clear.
:thinking:

Flame strike doesn't hit your minions
Also doesn't require two cards of which one is mostly a dread draw without the other

wow games that go longer require more variable calculations way to go sherlock

I thought you just had to make a bot that and I quote
"playing control where you pass every turn then play your board nuke without thinking."

so you are literally retarded ok then

Nice comeback retard.
>Hurrr durrr control is so easy to play

Wait did you not read the original post or are you just stuck in denial like others have mentioned? Or are you legitimately defending aggro decks as complex?

OP said the player had 2 cards in hand. Name one aggro deck that requires a full turn of "thought" with 2 cards in hand.