Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/unanamikan/status/943673627605479426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the most popular dragon and dancer!

Making Shigure with Water!

Ninian is very cute

Canon

I've got a few questions.

I made an account yesterday, got some ok characters and now..

How much orbs should I use for each summoning? Should I deplete the summoning or quit if I don't get the characters of the colour I want?

Should I just summon everything with the 8% SSR banner I got atm or can I try to get Christmas characters(I like limiteds and I already have Lisa)?

Is there a way t osee a characters iv if I already leveled one a bit?

Eliwood's wife!

twitter.com/unanamikan/status/943673627605479426

This is your Christmas unit for the night.

Why can't you guys just leave her alone

Sanaki is not going to be on banner!

Those legs and feet are perfrct.

So what does /feg/ think about Personal Skills? Like the ones in Fates. I like that they add a bit of flavour to all the characters, but some of them are so ridiculously useless and some are amazingly useful, like the Personals of the princesses.

Do you want to see them back? If so, how would you go about making all of them useful in some capacity? Or would you just leave some units with useless or niche ones for flavour?

I fucking hate that I can't make a good team this season. I am getting destroyed in Arena by these fucking horse dancers. Look at this shit, how am I supposed to escape with all 4 units alive.

What a manly face.

But Robin doesn't have a bbc!

Shit user that looks pretty rough

Nah

>tfw no free pizzas

-What characters did you get?
-Can go either way, full summons are better for starting out though, to help you get some misc stuff you don't know you want yet
-the starter support banner is great for getting some staple units, but the christmas banner has some dumb powercreep units that if you can start with them, would make your start much easier
-You can see a characters IVs easily at lvl 1 and 40, mostly impossible otherwise.

Looks good user keep it up!

Share your free pizza with us you fat cunt

0ppai~~

Dominos collab when?

>41%
pls charge your phone soon user?

Should I keep W!Tharja's tome if I don't have a Katarina to fodder the owl one?

Yeah, I like personal skills. They give some extra identity to characters in 4, 5, and 14.

>Sharing Pizza

Faggot.

Nah's not even close

New anything when?
Sharena quests hardly count.

user treat me to that free pizza when you get it.

On the bright side, you're getting closer to your next free pizza. Chin up and don't let the horse cancer get to you!

>already have a good IV sanak ready and waiting for weapon refinement
a nice feeling

>not using EDUARDO
There's your problem.

>NOT sharing pizza
Stahl

Do you like pineapple on your pizza?

>Being a Domino's shitter
Lmao Hutchads where we at?

Why would anyone voluntarily eat Dominos?

>Do you want to see them back
No. PoR and RD did it right with certain characters having innate skills that could all be acquired through Scrolls. I would say PoR did it better than RD because they counted towards your Capacity and you couldn't remove them without losing them.

I don't know why but this made me laugh my ass off user. thank you

That's my daughter

>cant even beat Dominos when Round Table is a bonus unit
(lol the state of Pizza Hutcucks

I think they should make a return, since they help make a character unique beyond pure stats.
>how would you go about making all of them useful in some capacity?
Have half a brain? They can't all be equally useful without being unique, obviously, but it's easy to make ones that aren't useless as "unit gets healed slightly better by staves" or "unit gets +4 atk when fighting against a unit type that is pretty rare".

I'd generally rely on the fact that melee units before ranged units, and the most dangerous horses are ranged. So they usually once get danced and steal your free pizza.

Are those two kids jewish or something?

>How much orbs should I use for each summoning?
If you are sniping a specific color you should have at least 13 before starting a summoning session. Otherwise just wait until you have 20.

>Should I deplete the summoning or quit if I don't get the characters of the colour I want?
Honestly you shouldn't snipe for specific colors until you have decent barracks. Once you get a set team that's good for GHBs/Arena, you can start sniping for specific units you want/need.

>Should I just summon everything with the 8% SSR banner I got atm or can I try to get Christmas characters(I like limiteds and I already have Lisa)?
They both have pretty good units, go with whichever you like the most.

>Is there a way t osee a characters iv if I already leveled one a bit?
If they are 5* you can only see IVs if they are level 40 or 1. If they are 4* or lower and lv 20+, however, you can go to the unlock potential screen and see their IVs for the next star rank at level 1.

>owl memes

actual trash

6 american hamburgers for 2100-3000 calories is a damn good deal user, especially when it tastes like pizza

>Dwyer recieves bonus stats for castle battles
How utterly useless. If they redo it for FE16 I hope they at least don't pull shit like that.

Bladememes work too

>How much orbs should I use for each summoning? Should I deplete the summoning or quit if I don't get the characters of the colour I want?
since you're new, it's a good idea to do full rolls when orbs are easier to come by and so you can get skill inheritance fodder. For the most part, it depends on what you want.
>Should I just summon everything with the 8% SSR banner I got atm or can I try to get Christmas characters(I like limiteds and I already have Lisa)?
I would wait until next week, there may be another legendary summoning event with a ton of good characters to roll for at an 8% rate. Otherwise, both are solid, so pick whatever you like really.

Cherche(so-so stats), Winter Lisa(ok stats -hp), Lyn(choosen, all med), Hana(good stats), tailtiu(perfect stats +spd).

Thanks for the answers, it clears things up for me.

how is she by the way? done tests to make sure she grows right?

Chrom i know it’s you and no matter how much you post this I won’t stop fucking your daughter

When you start, it's good to pull all the orbs to build some skill fodder. Even some colorless units have some useful skills and healers can be good now. Once you build up your barracks, you can then focus on actually building your units. By the way, don't go on merging units just yet.

New units get the Legendary Banner now? I thought Hero Fest 2 continued. Christmas units are good, but they're armored so theyre a little more advanced for beginners. They're great units anyway.

Use Summer Leo's Tomato Tome dingus

That's a boy

>Costco Pizza>Domino's>Pizza Hut>Little Ceasar's>Papa Johns
Thoughts?

Thanks a lot for the answer.

And yes, it's a week long 8% SSR banner if you start an account.

She's fine

Not canon

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Costco Pizza

shit taste, Felicia

Dumb maid

>Costco Pizza at the top
>Papa Johns at the bottom
You got the part of the list that matters right.

cherche is kind of a niche character, and you need to inherit a brave axe+ on her to get any good.
Winter lissa is great, -hp is one of the easiest banes to fix even if it was bad. Brave lyn is great, of course, hana is similarly niche, and taultiu is fine, not great, but fine.

what in the flying fuck is costco pizza

Chain pizza always sucks, but I give Papa Johns bonus points for the garlic butter they put in the box.

>Costco Pizza

It's delicious is what it is

if one of the minuteposters is on time i will cum on azura

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Costco Pizza

There's this chain called Pizzaiolo where I live

Expensive as fuck but is so fucking good

I'm a rather unlucky person when it comes to rolls/draws so I won't be rerolling, there's a 99% chance I'll do much worse and Winter Lisa is super cute.

>pizza hut's candy tasting ass not being at the bottom
>top tier $5 value being below Pizza Cuck

Nigga wat

>Costco Pizza
I bet you like pineapple on your pizza too

Yea yea, Robin having terrible taste in waifus is canon. Who cares

Costco pizza is the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xander
of Pizzas

>not liking Costco Pizza
Shit taste. You have literal shit taste.

I actually do...

There's nothing wrong with liking pineapples on your pizza.

Fire Emblem

I bet you think a pizza is a sandwich too.

>cheap, anyone can get it, but completely
outclassed by literally every otther pizza
literally the >>>>>>Xander of Pizzas

camilla's map reminding me that near all my units are abandoned, half built messes

Up to you, rerolling in this game is pretty easy, but lyn and lissa should be able to carry you through most content until you get up to speed.

>ever having any pizza other than Meatlovers
I'm a MAN. I like to EAT MEAT. I like to FIGHT. I like to FUCK.

Who here /anchovies+extra cheese/?

pizza is pretty gross desu

What's happening in 5 minutes?

>Pizza killed timeposters

>five minites

Shit taste coming through!

Well, I mean technically not everyone can get Xander these days because IS refuse to rerelease him for some reason.

Sure thing Chrom

>anyone can get it
>Xander ever getting a rerun
In your dreams. Cheap, anyone can get it, and completely outclassed sounds like your waifu.

anchovies on pizza are a gift

new pizza banner
roll orbs to collect your toppings!

>he doesn't go Big Country

Meatlover's isn't jack shit in comparison.

damn, spoke too soon

DEEPTHROAT DELTHEA