/vn/ - Family Edition

Visual Novel General #1761

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/ (embed) (embed)

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jhooper_g_ace/status/941318882546954242
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting best Comyu.

Post chibis

ONCE TOLD ME

I like chibis

I want to fuck that grandma

i like imoutos

I LIKE LOLIS!

Only good Comyu girl.

Worst thing about that whole piece of shit game that somehow got retranslated.

I dunno, Hisoka was good too. It made the end of the true route rough.

Is majikoi the magnum opus of VNs?

Neko is the miracle of universe.

>boobwindow
Noice.

Ah yes, I certainly can read that without any difficulty. Fucking SP.

Chibis?

>not knowing basic Japanese adjectives

Chinami is best girl

yes i agree

Nani the fuck are anata talking about, lads?

I like lolibaba

To the retard who suggested I should just read Nemu and Kanae's routes, thanks I guess.

Her voice is fucking annoying. Also there is no physical way they were walking for hours down the goddamn hallway to get to the basement after meeting the 2 cucks.

It is the pinnacle of VN's, other eroge can only hope to be the masterpiece that is Majikoi.

What are some good otomes to read?

I can't tell if you're honestly lambasting them or not but it's the best way to do it. The other three routes are just eh.

genealogy of the holy war

Otomaid @ Cafe

>Schrieber giving Rusalka a princess carry
STOP
SHE'S MINE

Why would I play a game with crossdressers in them

>when you finish a girl's route and then the guilt sets in when you start on anothers and you see MC interacting with them

This is why you should do your favourite girl for the last, you fool. I already screwed up with PE by finishing Rise route first, also with Koirizo by finishing Umi route first. I learned my mistake and play my favourite girl on their respected VNs for the last.

>when the game forces you to do the worst route with the worst girl first, and then you see her fall into jealousy and despair in subsequent routes, and honestly wonder if she'll sudoku

For Dies irae, does anyone know which H-scene I'm missing? I've gone through each route and picked different options, and I cannot find it.

What's wrong?

I heard it was the worst in the poorfag route. Someone spoil me please cause I skipped it. I'll give you 1 hug in exchange.

aren't you forced to do Umi's route first?

also, Ayaka best PE girl.

Ruslka is everyones bitch.

Wasted time on the routes I should've skip. Fuck Rika.

twitter.com/jhooper_g_ace/status/941318882546954242

No, I think you can do the other girls routes without her route.

I was pretty sure I had to do her route 'cause I wanted to do the older lady. It's been forever though.

I should re-visit it.

So why are you calling me a retard?

Yeah I've been following that but it only just clicked now.

It was the 2nd version of the Kasumi XI scene.

Well you need to do other girls before reading older lady route.

>/vn/ - Family Edition
>there are too many people at my aunts house
>no more room to myself
>need to risk people seeing me play sakusaku

happy holidays /vn/

Ah yeah, that was it. Oh well.

I remember fucking nothing about it, so going through it should be a comfy thing to do.

Sorry bro.

>feeding my cat raw chicken breast while I cook for myself in my small apartment so I can enjoy Leyline with some tikka masala for the holiday times

being alone is great, but treasure your family time

>play summer resort VN on a fucking winter
Don't fucking tell me you're from a fucking oz, m8.

I demand 18+

I just wanna read a comfy moenukige and see some god damn tiddies and confessions. Plus, the art is pretty decent for a VN.

>bust 80
Is that accurate?

>cat
man i miss my cat. i hope she has a good holidays at the vet since my parents are in germany for christmas.

how is leyline? is the 18+ out? and more importantly, is it worth playing?

It's kamichuuniplotmoege cum charage, so yeah it's worth to read.

it's pretty good, but I'm anxious about finishing it because it's /ourlads/ who are in charge of releasing the other two Leylines, so it might be a fucking while before I can continue on.

Man, if it had H-scenes, I could confirm that.

How do I make this game english?

;_;

You wait patiently for MangaGamer release.

I fucking hate how Majikoi became so centered around the Kuki's

Sorry but I have no idea what I'm doing, which of these games have english translations?

The Kukis are a miracle on a dreary world and you're a stinky neet.

There aren't any patches for Kyonyuu Fantasy. The first title has been officially released by MangaGamer as an English release independent of the Japanese release, and they licensed Gaiden.

>Ageha route never ever
KimiAru PS2 ruined my dreams.

>Aya route in Yume Miru Kusuri never ever

That's disappointing. Thanks for the info, bro

Their Gaiden release is though translation and editing so it probably isn't too long until they get that out, likely within the next few month. They'll probably license 2 during the Summer conventions to release since the first title seems to have sold well for them and there is no reason to expect Gaiden won't.

>ywn hatelovebone Kei

feels bad

Sen

Feels bad man.

Now we're getting somewhere. Keep me posted

Guys what if Trip and Irru are lying and Maki route is actually amazing?

I'm just in it to win it for that CG where she tans herself and has the writing on her body in the form of tanlines or whatever.

W-what happened there?

Ageha has a route in the PS2 version of KimiAru (no h-content of course) so there's no chance she'll get anything in Majikoi.
Also, Minatosoft is done with the series anyways.

Koyuki is the best Maji and you know it.

>Implying they'll ever give up the cashcow that is majikoi

It's only a matter of time before they announce some new shit with the new girls they made in A.

Too bad her route wasn't even about her.

God I hope she gets a route.

They already make a conclusion for majikoi with releasing A plus disk though.
They however most likely will release a new title with having side-character from majikoi as the heroines to promote the game, like what they do with every titles they have.

She has a route in A plus disk, user.

She already hijacked Yoshitsune's and got a plus disc route.

Are those thighhighs plus pantyhose or just a weird pantyhose?

I only really care about Renna so it doesn't bother me.

>had to think long and hard about giving up on Yukie's ass
as expected of Yamato

>the most annoyingly childish voice
>va been doing eroge since nineties
Also what a nice leak of patch before it was sold out to sekai shitter. Good job to whoever did it.

Some robots out of nowhere is hardly a conclusion, I'm not sure what they were thinking with that.

You've never heard of a run guard?

If I remember it right, the conclusion is about Yamato graduating and pursues his career as a politician, I think.
Apparently makes Momoyo the true heroine.

We need more VNs with assmen protagonists.

Asses are underrated. Titties are obviously important, but nothing beats a well-shaped ass. Backs are great too.

>mfw no chuunige got replaying scene feature for both battles and sex

Have to wonder what Sekai are doing to make a more or less completed fan patch take this long to release.

From what I remember the third years were all graduating and the impression was that things will be at a lower level without the third years and the second years end up planning an event where they'll beat them as a farewell or something but then robots happened. I would have preferred that farewell event if anything.

Looking for anything "problematic".

Learn Japanese.

obviously /ourguys/ are hard at work redoing the translation to make it as good as it can be. they'd never sit on a fan translation for 1yr+ and then release it unedited, right guys?