/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General General #3392

Guess Who Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7

Remember, Skynet's christmas contest is now on! Deadline for submissions is Christmas Day, more can be found here: pastebin.com/ynU1BBYH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uK4zcXbeTIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for skynet

One for Mish!

I am still not a liar.

And to what do I owe this confession?

do it for skynet

Kenji pls
I'll erp with you if you stop being a baka

Hey I didn't do nothin'.

Ees all good. Keep peace and breathe.

ok then
ily

Kenji, my good man, would you happen to have the accompanying image to:

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars next to Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair.

?

Aww, thanks, I really appreciate that. I mean really, it's so hard to express meaning through text but I assure you, your words bring the warmth of life to me.

I don't believe I do, sorry. Not on hand at least. I'm sure someone's got it.

I think his delusions are kicking in

Found it through the archives

>Emi calls you 'Daddy' during sex
>Hanako asks you to 'fuck me like you hate me'
>Lilly tells you to call her 'Mommy'
>Shizune is going to teach you the proper way to choke her
>You ask Akira is she wants to try anal and she tells you to bend over
>Suzu says the best way to wake her up is by triggering her gag-reflex

Nice.

>Misha always cries after sex
>Miki likes to use racial slurs in the bedroom
>Meiko always compares you to her husband
>Yuuko just lies on the bed on her tummy watching T.V. and periodically asks 'are we there yet?'
>Hideaki has to give a speech before and after about how 'this/that isn't/wasn't gay'

>Yuuko just lies on the bed on her tummy watching T.V. and periodically asks 'are we there yet?'
Hot.

>>Yuuko just lies on the bed on her tummy watching T.V. and periodically asks 'are we there yet?'
Okay that is cute

I want to fuck Hanako like I love her, because I do love her.

>ywn do it doggy-style with Yuuko so you can both watch X-files

Fuck her how she loves it, in the butt!

Heh

I know, right.

You know how to weave a tale, man.

you forgot
>trying to hold a conversation with Rin

Thank you! Noticed the previous poster stopped doing it so I've been keeping up the tradition. Can't let these ddlc immigrants erode our values! #MAKEKSGGREATAGAIN

Someone else can keep up posting these -_-

>Misha always cries after sex
Tears of joy and fullfillment of course

He stopped? Really?
Oh damn...
Well, glad I could help.
I hope he's okay.

My cans are finally arriving, lads! My headphones are coming today!

>Jigoro makes you fuck Hideaki while he reads his autobiography to you

Nth for a happy Hana!

Sweet. May you get it bumpin' with some cool tunes as soon as you can.

cute af

Of course, she's just cute entirely

>hfw buttrotor starts buzzing

ye but don't say it too loud or the butt guy will show up

saladpasta was better tbqh

see

Few people still remember saladposter.

He will always show up whether we do or whether we don't, just don't give him any (You)s

My (you)s are few and precious, he won't have any! like everyday

>Rin wants you to lick her ear during sex and to ' keep going after I squirt and keep going until I scream'

This seems a little to normal to be on the list desu senpai.

Heh, best thing to do user

reality is so cruel

Rude!

Nice.
Is the ear one of the things Rin asks to not touch? I remember the boobs but I forget the other thing.

Indeed, my friend
getty images knew not the philosophy of what they gave

>Miki wants you to call her 'Daddy' during sex

Hanachan!

I'm goin' to bed now.
Thanks for hangin' out guys. You're all the best, as I've said before.
We're all cool, we're all amazing, and we all can do anything our hearts desire. We've got the entire world open to us, and it's beautiful.
I'm pretty sure the meaning of life is something like that. Catch you guys later.

wtf I love rin now

Did you even play her route?

think of us while you touch you're benis

yes

Where's that shit art of Miki wearing a Christmas stocking on her giant dick when you need it.

Good morning /ksg/!

Yes, met a guy from here irl earlier this year, planning on meeting again

did u fug

_No

ksg mansion when

They are finally here
Performing for me

Sit back and enjoy your favorite music like you've never heard it before

I already am, thank you user

congrats my dude
how are they?

They are so so fucking good. I am enjoying every< bit of them.

If you know the tunes
You can sing for free

Nice! Glad to hear it.
Here's some comfy music to celebrate
youtube.com/watch?v=uK4zcXbeTIA

Lazy!

Listen to some Daft Punk for my sake ples

>tfw ywn live in Japan during the economic boom years

>ywn live in Japan at all

guy reading sisterhood from last thread
this is fucking iwanako isn't it

Hmm?

yay. I just finished Emi's route and got the good ending. I'm too scared to go back and throw for the bad route. Why would I intentionally hurt these girls? Emi is so cute and bubbly, I love her.

That's two routes down - Lilly and Emi. I think I'll do Hanako next... Although I have heard mixed things about her route, though no explicit spoilers. I'm a little scared. Lilly's route came so damn close to blueballing me, I'm afraid it'll get even worse.

it was iwanako, that ended up being much less important than i expected

iirc it was chapter 36 when iwanako was present

suzu!

>doing hanako before shizune and rin
Smart move. You'll likely notice a quality drop with Hanako, which can immediately be picked up by Rin and then rounded out by Shizune, who has a very strong route if you stop thinking "the sole reason this route exists is for me to fuck shizune" and start considering maybe it could tell a tale of something that isn't romance

T b h I found Shizune's route to be bland, more than anything. I felt like I was reading the VN equivalent of plain bread.

Her alpha route is better desu.

Speaking of quality, I said this a few days ago, but Lilly's route definitely tanked near the end. Damn shame too, she's best girl.

I thought Emi's route was fine all the way through, though. No stellar moments, but also no egregious flaws. I'm happier with that, even if it was nothing to write home about.

Hanako's is going to be a travesty, I can feel it. I'm hoping to be proven wrong, but...

The friend who told me to read this VN says Rin is best girl, but the vibe I get from these threads says that it's gonna be a dark route.

I know next to nothing about Shizune except that she's cute, but also worst girl.

>Shizune
>worst girl
You meant to say h*nako right?

>Lilly's route definitely tanked near the end
Suriko can't write an ending. See also: Hanako's route and apparantly both routes in Summer's Clover.

But damn right she's best girl

Is the alpha actually playable? Iirc I downloaded the Beta and had many troubles with it in the past.

Sorry, you're right; that is what I meant.

I've been meaning to ask - people in these threads very often mention alpha routes. How fleshed out were the alpha routes, and why do some think they were better for certain girls? What happened during development that gimped the writing, if such is the case?

Yep, it's in one of the links at the top of the page. Just played through it, no problems.

Who were the writers for the other routes? Can't quite remember

>Hanako asks you to 'fuck me like you hate me'
>Shizune is going to teach you the proper way to choke her
>Suzu says the best way to wake her up is by triggering her gag-reflex

I'm not the butt guy, but Hanako being a colossal buttslut is now my headcanon.

>199384480
k

For the most part the alpha routes are completely finished, fleshed out.

They were changed because some of them were a lot darker in the alpha.

My man. What are you driving them with?

My Yulong D-100 died a few months ago and I'm sad that I don't have anything good to drive my AKG K702s with anymore.

(Well, I have a Practical Devices XM6, but its power cable is so short as to be an annoyance.)

Success!

All right. I did kind of mean to extend that question though: Which girls' routes are better on the alpha side, and how significant are the changes? Are the girls' themselves different, or are the events different?

I don't see what anyone sees in Hanako. I'm playing her route last and it's... Alright. I enjoyed all the other routes because I liked the girls. I hope my opinion changes by the end because Hanako is a boring girl and I don't have much interest finding out more about her.

Shizune and Hanako seem to have better alpha routes though the Hanafags confuse me; they don't like how she suffers in the final route but prefer a story where she kills herself?

>girls or events different
Both. I only played Shizune's alpha and every major character is kind of different.

Shizune is way more romantic and playful while still keeping her competitive edge.
Great personality desu.

Misha's just a touch more depressed and they lampshade the fact that she's kind of dumb. You quickly overtake her abilities as a translator despite her having signed for years which just further damages her self esteem.

Hideaki is unrecognizable in how he treats Shizune's very presence as a challenge and thinks she's an adversary to be defeated.

Jigoro is still a cunt, but is wise as fuck and comes off as one of those "I hate him but everything he says is right, so I should listen to him and heed his advice" guys.

>I hope my opinion changes by the end
Oh it'll change alright.
It'll change alright...

Damnit user I'm trusting you!

Really though thank you that's good to hear