Friends Edition!

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y [Open]
Orientation if you're from Youtube, Twitch, Tumblr etc: pastebin.com/7ZFA1JuM

>Talk with anons online
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCg_gh_fppI
youtube.com/watch?v=peCyw51yGqc
pastebin.com/qB2P7xf8
pastebin.com/w6eWEXEb
pastebin.com/Gzs2LrPX
pastebin.com/A4BzGS2y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Last thread:

Remember to work out every day

youtube.com/watch?v=lCg_gh_fppI

Good evening, my lovelies! Hope you're all having a great night so far!
Let's end (my day) off with some wonderful poetry sharing.

Word of the thread is "trust"!
Alternatives are 'tremble' and 'curse'.

I'm sure you know by now, but this is an activity for everyone to participate in! Everyone likes some poetry, but sometimes it's not easy to force yourself to write something! Well, if that's the case, look no further! These words are here to guide and inspire you on your quest for beautiful poetry!
Sure you may slip and you may stumble, but it's all on the path of getting better, so don't be afraid or ashamed. You can do it!
In any case, whether you decide to share or not, I hope you have fun, and I look forward to reading the ones that do share!

Remember to spend your time productively! Even if you're just messing around and having fun, that's better than not doing anything at all or lamenting existence!
youtube.com/watch?v=peCyw51yGqc
Monika!

I want to adopt Foxika!

Daily reminder that Sayori is a funny haha

Doki doki
Watching letsplays is better than playing
I like poems
The undertale stuff was underwhelming

Daily reminder that four out of four dokis agree. Monika is best girl.

Daily reminder that Monika is a funny haha

What exactly is the criteria that needs to be met for something to be a poem?
I want to force myself write some shit but lack a basic understanding

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you.

*Sniff*

Daily reminder that I love you user. You're great. Even if you don't always feel like it, you're enough. I believe in you! I'm glad you're around, and I hope you have a great day today.

Good night~

Don't think that I don't see you.

Somebody has to decide it's a poem.

That's it

What does Monika whisper into your ear in this situation?

I love her too

I'd recommend a haiku, they're not as complex as some other forms of poetry.

If you think it's a poem, it's a poem! Just read some poetry and try imitating some of it to get a feel for it as you right, and then move on to completely original works.
Understanding will come through practice and study! Just do your best, user!

"Spell icup nibba"

>mfw Sayori was lying in bed all morning just waiting and hoping that you would come and wake her up
WHY DIDN'T WE DO IT

I need some wholesome Sayori fcs lads
I wanna feel warm and fuzzy inside

The more I think about what Monika convinced Sayori to do I feel worse. I'm thinking back to when a therapist diagnosed me with classic depression.
I never got medication for it. I just put up with it when it happens.
And for some reason the way Sayori went out is really getting to me.
She isn't real.
She's not real.
The feelings are.

You should get some sleep, Monikanon. Isn't it really late for you?

The roastie singing at the end ruined monika for me

le you should feel bad for something you had no control over maymay

You are my dearest friend

Separate lines with meaning
Speak a little fancy,
fancy little speach

Do I need to get the golden ending a second time for save everyone mod to work

And I'm crying right now. God, I'm so weak.

Ahaha... Yeah, okay, you're right, user...
Good night everyone! Stay safe and be well!

It needs to be a piece of writing that is not relaying a narrative or stating a fact, while having some form of repetition in its structure.

Haha liar

Here ya go!
pastebin.com/qB2P7xf8
pastebin.com/w6eWEXEb

Yeah, I could hear her gargling dicks mid-song.

Good night!
Sleep tight!
Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Is she a big meanie, /ddlc/?

Was going to post one of my fics but beat me to it.

So instead here's what I have so far in a Farm Date with Sayori fic

pastebin.com/Gzs2LrPX
Enjoy

It wasn't what I thought she'd sound like but I thought the voice acting was rather good.
Also why do they all have stupid nip nong names except Monika?

I want to be a poet,
But I don't know what that is.
So I ask my fellow autists,
Whose poems I've been reading,
They don't know either.

PLEASE GIVE ME (You)'S!!!!!!! IT IS THE ONLY THING LEFT IN THIS WORLD THAT GIVES ME PLEASURE!!! THE RUSH THAT I FEEL WHEN I GET A DESKTOP NOTIFICATION AND SEE THE ! IN THE TAB!!! THE HIGH THAT I RECEIVE WHEN SOMEONE THINKS MY COMMENT WAS WITTY ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM LAUGH OR AT THE VERY LEAST INSIGHTFUL ENOUGH THAT THEY TOOK THE TIME TO RESPOND TO IT!!! I AM ADDICTED TO THE PLEASURE!!! I READ THEIR RESPONSES OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I REPLY TO ALL OF THEM HOPING THAT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE MORE (You)'S!!! I SPEND 30+ MINUTES THINKING OF A GOOD POST WORTHY OF MORE (You)'S ONLY TO STARE AT MY COMPUTER SCREEN FOR AN HOUR AND GET NOTHING!!! I AM SO TIRED OF IT ALL!!! I CAN NO LONGER THINK OF ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY!!! NO MATTER HOW LONG I TAKE TO TYPE, NO MATTER THE QUALITY OF MY POST, NO MATTER HOW LONG I WAIT NONE OF YOU EVER RESPOND TO ME!!! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE MY LAST (You)!!! I CAN NOT TAKE THE WITHDRAWAL ANY LONGER!!! I WANT IT I LOVE IT I NEED IT!!! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU......ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS (You)!!!!!!!!!!!

SAME!

Sleep well!

I want to snuggle with Yuri until she falls asleep happily in my arms!

>ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS (You)
OK that was funny
Here, have a (you) for your troubles

Why are women ever allowed to have any input into videogames, especially ones like this. I can't really describe it but it sucks the fun out of everything. At least she wasn't allowed near the poems I guess.

She sounded exactly like every other "I let my girlfriend voice act" ever

Can't be mean to unenlightened AI. Their feelings are a sham.

I want to snuggle with Yuri until I happily fall asleep in her arms!

You need to kill yourself after writing it.

So since everyone is talking about their broken bullshit how do I know if I'm a sociopath? Kind of worried to talk to someone about it, seems dangerous to do so.

Wow, I can't relate to Yuri's cutting, but this post makes me relate to her a lot more

I can relate to this

Write something now and post it here.

(You)ri is best girl desu.

Seeing as you're voicing concern about it you're more than likely not a sociopath.

Do you feel bad for other people?

Sociopaths don't ask questions like this. Even so, have you ever tortured animals?

Trust.
Them.
People.
People hurt.
People shatter trust.
People say they like you, then they
Stab you in the back, for amusement and social clout
She loved my showmanship, not me
My friends don't like me
How can I
Not hate
Them
Now?

Deja vu, I've just been in this place before

>Why are women ever allowed to have any input into videogames
I have nothing against voice acting, but the west doesn't benefit from the oversaturation of voice actresses that Japan does. So we have to deal with shit like this.
Honestly there was very little need to put the song in there. The whole game is without voice acting, so why do this? Dan obviously thought the ending of Portal was too cool and had to try to replicate it. Maybe he could've used a synthetic voice like a vocaloid.

Can you really say you love Yuri if you didn't press through all 1400 lines of dialogue instead of pressing the skip button like some Natsuki lover.

TURN ME ON WITH YOUR LOVE BABY YOU'RE NUMBER ONE

You have probably visited a place like this before. Katawa Shoujo General. Go give their thread a gander.

>tfw I read through the whole thing like a true Yuri fan

>skipping what is literally randomly generated gibberish means I don't love Yuri
APOLOGISE

Man, this really is one of my favorite love songs. It's so touching.

When I was 13 a doctor tried to say I had ASPD, I resented that shit so much I never wanted to go to another therapist again. Seriously, you'd fucking know.

A curse hangs heavy over all
But no one sees.
It follows close behind
But they don't look back.
It breathes heavy on their neck
But do they feel it?
It whispers in their ear
But do they hear it?
It chills me to the bone
But they do not tremble.

I look behind me
And I see it.
It smiles.
I force a smile back.
If I cannot trust them to believe they are there
I can at least trust the one following me.

It's not that I feel bad about it. I'm just kind of curious. It's also really boring. I mean I'm probably just an asshole and not actually a sociopath but a label would be nice. I get no pleasure from being around people, I always need to pretend to be sad, or happy for others. It's boring. Everything is based off that human connection that I don't really understand.

I've thought about that a fair bit and the best I can understand is that I feel empathy but not sympathy. So I guess sociopath isn't the right word since that's an empathetic thing. I'm mostly just looking for a label for it.

It's okay, Yurifriend. Some of us just love Yuri more than others. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

>not wanting to spend almost 30 mins of real time until your hand hurts with your dead lover

Fucking Natsuki fags over here.

Can you "turn off" your emotions/empathy with a conscious decision?
Or are they always off?

Introvert, more than likely. Monika explained it pretty well. Unlike most introverts you don't derive pleasure from their company so take that for what you will.
Also could be a social disorder along the lines of autism/Aspergers since emotions don't make sense to you.
Either way I know that feel too well.

ok
pastebin.com/A4BzGS2y

Cheers mates
I'm feeling much better now

Some are a switch. Some I always need to pretend. Like I'll feel real happiness at an accomplishment or something I'm excited to do, but when it's someone else, or related to pretty much any social situation I need to well up happiness manually. Also I haven't cried in over 10 years and that's a little concerning. Like I'll well up sadness the same way I do happiness and I can feel the tears push behind my eyes but then it just suddenly stops in a flash.

I guess autism is probably pretty likely. I'm 25, it's pretty hard to get a proper diagnosis as an adult right?

Anytime man. Glad I could help out

>Honestly, I think I'm depres-
>Just get over it dude!
>People are such pussies nowadays!
>You probably just want attention anyway

This is why I don't tell people.

Look into Schizoid personality disorder.

Autism test: Do you enjoy Sonic The Hedgehog games/anime but despise the fandom?

We won't judge, user.
Most of us here are depressee, as well.

Come to think of it, it's probably a directing problem. Dan probably let her come up with her own voice and didn't force her to do 1000 retakes so that she'd sound less self conscious about acting. Also I doubt he had it in hime to criticize a girl after she said something that he told him to.

You can have a label like if you want, just remember that it doesn't really mean anything

>Tfw no emotional support

>I haven't cried in over 10 years and that's a little concerning.
Are you a male?
Do you know what your Test levels are like?

>t. attention whore

I'm sure you could get diagnosed at any quack who got their degree in "what makes people tick" regardless of age.
Regardless of its form just keep a level head and take things a step at a time.

Simply having a dokiful christmas time

>t. non depressed individual

Why do people like midori

YES YOU DIRTY FUCKING SLUTS GIVE IT TO ME IT FEELS SO GOOD!!! LOOK AT MY POST! RELATE TO IT! LAUGH AT IT! AGREE WITH IT! BE JEALOUS OF IT! AHHH IT FEELS AMAZING! YOU ALL EXIST FOR MY PLEASURE! AHHHHH YES RIGHT THERE! CLICK ON MY NUMBER WITH YOUR LEWD MOUSE! I AM ALMOST THERE! TYPE ON YOUR KEYBOARD WITH YOUR NAUGHTY FINGERS!!! AHHHH OH MY GOD SOLVE THAT CAPTCHA! HERE IT FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUMS!!! TURN ON YOUR NOTIFICATIONS!!! I AM GOING TO (You) ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING SCREENS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oof

Sonic Forces with Monika instead of Infinite!
So look around you
And tell me what you really see
I never end
And that's the difference in you and me
Cause when your time is up
And everything is falling down,
It's only me and you - who is gonna save you now?
So look around you
And tell me what you really see
You live a lie
And that's the difference in you and me
I have the power,
Let me show you what it's all about
It's only me and you - who is gonna save you now?

you're really pushing it now user.

btw I havn't filled in a captcha to post here in over a year

Jesus Christ user
That gave me a boner

I mean I'll fap to it, but I'll fap to anything so I hardly think that counts. I find the fandom charming in the same way you'd find a dog humping a stuffed animal charming.

Reading into it, thanks. I just like explanations for things like this is all.

Yep, nope.

It's not like it really bothers me too much. Really it's a pretty big advantage in most situations. I never really get depressed, just melancholy. I don't suffer through breakups or too much from people dying. It's fucking boring though. I see people so happy in relationships or to just be spending time with people and it's like I'm missing out. Not because I can't find a woman or people that seem to like spending time with me, because I don't really enjoy spending time with them. It's so fucking boring user. I need to constantly find new methods of escapism to obsess over or I have nothing.

Is it worth it, even with not-moot putting up malicious adware?

TOgEthEr WE

>tfw I'm kinda into it
(You)dom is now the fourth or fifth new kink this board has given me.
Here's your (You).