"No, you make the thread!" Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Reservation
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Born_ghoul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to take a knife and cut cait open and crawl inside her and sew her back up so we can be together forever and she can never have to worry about me leaving her and she will never be hurt again

Did the Institute contain some of the brightest minds, or were they given their technology by a far more advanced race? We'll never know.

>Jap dub has Brotherhood soldiers yelling BEE OH ESS like an EDF game
Shit, might have to play in moon runes.

>tfw you will never be an older lady dominating young maxson and then going on a honeymoon in new vegas and chilling with the courier

Synth Settler sabotage your settlements and steals shit from the workshop, right? Because one of those chicks in Oberland has to be one because there’s no way I’m suddenly missing hundreds of thousands of materials from that workshop

anyone wanna help me find these coordinates in ck? what they might be near by

(-16, -5) (-3, 3) (-15, 17) (13, 1) (8, -12) (-22, -11) (5, 15) (4, -6)

Brightest minds.

And unlike the pre-war US I don't believe there is anything to indicate possible captured alien tech.

You forgot your name caitfag

Na-ni shimasho-ka?

I want to pet__ Dogmeat!

I downloaded Fallout 4. I can not wait to immerse myself in this atmosphere, I created a beautiful little slut, I'll admire her ass, imagine how her pussy sweated under this hot sun. The real adventure is waiting for me ...

why does he ask you what he wants? I don't get it

>ghoul qts
>robo qts
>we only get ph 14 human women

Who else /consolefag/ here?

string too long!?
what the fuck is wrong with these 10 years old piles of junk

His voice tape is jammed on whatever he was saying at the time.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Reservation
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Born_ghoul
hey speaking of ghouls, what do y'all think about this van buren stuff?

Unrealistic and not lore-friendly.

A far greater threat to mankind then the synth could ever possibly be.

Beaver general

wtf I hate black isle know

what noise do beavers make

I want to tell ghoul Cait that she's still beautiful to me and give her a big hug and a kiss!

I'm obsessed but we must always be mindful that our obsession doesn't bring more harm than good. I want what's best for her, and if what is best for her ever becomes not being with me, it would kill me but it is our responsibility as responsible adults to accept that, if the situation should arise.
But even thinking about it makes me scared so I just have to be a good thing for her.

I had a nightmare about fallout so I stayed away all day to get my brain off fallout for a change.

You caitfags are worse than legionfags, tutefags and beaverfags combined. Cait is not a lore-friendly character.

The fucks a tutefag?

Oh, Japanese. Watashi wa Curie desu.

you're right! i should make sure she approves of the knife im using before i cut her open! thank you for the advice, we're going to be so close together and we'll never have to be apart again!

Fallout XTREME

Surely they make more advanced noices than primitive humans.

>Synth Curie has lower INT than Strong
I just headcannon this by assuming that since her body is some failed mind wipe vegetable, its just damaged too much

boone has a lower INT than rex

SPECIAL has never really matched up with what should be accurate.

I mean Frank Horrigan having all 10 is good if you want a tough boss, but doesn't really make sense form a lore standpoint.

I prefer to think of it at Strong is smart but doesn't use his intellect

man shaun is a dick

Could be been worse, he could've left you in the tube

>joke

A man with a voice that sexy can't have low INT, it's against all known laws.

Shaun ended up a bit messed up in the head.

Him letting you out was an experiment, but I think him making the child Shaun was an honest attempt by him to give you the son he knows he can no longer be.

And hey, he puts you in charge of the Institute. I couldn't be mad at him after he did that.

>no qt synth waifu
instead of giving you shaun who is a fucking abomination because he will forever be a ten year old, Father should have given you a qt waifubot

How viable is it to get 10s in all SPECIALS right away between perks and bobble-heads, and such? Will you gimp yourself too much for the later levels?

Just beat this dlc for the first time. Why the fuck do people praise it? Shittiest fallout dlc I've played

>SCIENCE
>you have PENIS FEET XD XD XD
>I want to suck your little teddy bear dick
>40 more minutes of lolrandum jokes

>finally get to leave think tank
>fetch this, fetch that, fetch those. fetch quests for days
>let's do TESTS and make you repeat them 6 times!

>getting tired this shitty dlc
>finally get to final boss
>big scorpion lol XD
>kill scorpion, kill scientist who is on drugs, kill think tank brains
>use teleport gun to leave

I just can't figure out why people praise this dlc

>fighting a synth
>I will try to minimise your suffering

>fighting a super mutant
>stupid LADY

>fighting a wastelander
>mhuahahaha I am gonna spit on your corpse and fuck the eyesockets

'tute creations > wastelanders

Synths don’t age?

Real men waifu Assaultrons, you synth-loving cancer.

because NV dlc is pretty bad in general, dead money is good, and honest hearts at least has Graham, the rest of the DLC is unbearably bad

yep

No, their bodies always remain exactly as they were manufactured.

It's the reason Mayor McDonough is considered an in field decommission. He's not worth the trouble of recovering because his useless body can't even be re-purposed into something else.

>honest hearts at least has Graham

And what a waste of a character that was. All that potential, for what? One of the shortest DLCs in recent history, in pretty much any game that has a focus on single player """rpg""" stuff.

It's also why the railroad is fucking retarded.
They wipe synths memories so not even they know that they are synths, what the fuck do they think will happen in a few decades when people start noticing that they've got immortal people around?

I guess joining the BoS isn’t so bad now

>hightech robot dog is smarter than shoot first ask questions later grunt
Really makes you think

Yeah, Graham for the most part was a waste. Would have been nice having more time to chat with him, instead of chatting with fallows chalk and that midwife pocahontas.

At least the survivalists story was good

Rex is senile.

I wager the beavers are at fault for this

So I've now done Honest Heart, Dead Money, and Old World Blues. I've got Lonesome Road set up for last.

Am I in for a good dlc? Or is this going to be shit

do you enjoy walking in a narrow corridor while listening to some retard spew >symbolic shit about the bear and the bull?

Still a robutt. Robutts cqn process better than humans. Almost as good as beavers even

ASTER
S
T
E
R

chase is cool too

It really depends on the faction you've sided with. In my opinion, the Legion gets the best conversations in Lonesome Road.

Bring a lot of radaway.

Are you telling me this climax that all the dlcs have been building towards is going to turn into pseudo-philosophy bullshit?

Aster is absolutely hideous, so is every other synth in Acadia, in fact they are so ugly that I still suspect that its on purpose because other FH NPC's look normal. But then again you have an extreme shit taste and think that Mackenzie is cute, so there is no hope for you

Yes

oh okay, I'm currently doing Legion playthrough. But all I've done so far is kill House for Ceasar. Should I do some more Legion questing first?

Not necessary. The trigger is just what faction you've "locked" yourself into.

but it looks like she ran into a door and squished her face

Your eyes are finally open. Welcome to the ranks, Initiate.

>no quest to give Rex a voice modulator and a ton of mentats
missed opportunity

>mama murphy has a strength stat of 19

>2017
>Still playing NV
Imao @ ur life

go enjoy your fallout 4 writing

I thought the trigger was which faction you had the highest rep with, or did they change it?

Yeah, not even beavers play new vegas anymore

Way I see it that quest is the same level as some of the random encounters in 1 and 2.

Are talking cows and Monty Python bridge keepers canon?

>Are you telling me this climax that all the dlcs have been building towards is going to turn into pseudo-philosophy bullshit?
this is NV
what did you expect?

More beavers

That tends to be the one you are so called "locked" into, so yeah. You're correct.

Don't forget the rat that explodes through a logic loop.

Not House. It's pretty easy to get locked into his rout but have more NCR rep.

I think the Institute intentionally makes some synths look weird.

I mean just look at Eve. I think they made her and other synths that work closely with the humans inside the Institute look weird to keep them from becoming too attached to them.

>coffin willie
as always NVfags make it apparent they've only played NV

Do beavers play more than nv?

We taking guesses at what we're getting on the CC today?

>Power Armor skins
>Combat Armor skins
>The Mauler and Doom Chainsaw (unlikely)

In some alternate timeline

but Eve really is a "personal" synth, standing in for someone's wife.

I want various faction paints for Automatrons so I can dress up ADA accordingly.

the fuck is up with this ghost bridge

that's beavers building in another plane of existence, your mere wastelander eyes cannot behold it's beauty

She's more a nanny then a wife.

glorious Looksmenu preset saving and mishmashing can be so much fun

How did you get Piper in Fallout 3?

Only if it are beaver skins

>"i don't like thing"
>"HAHA FOOLISH ANONAMOUSE, THOU'DST HATH ACTIVATED MINE TRAP CARD, FOR OTHER GAME HAD THING TOO!!!1"

Is it a beaver trap card by any chance?

Is that a witch piper?

>everyone has straight pearly white teeth
Alright todd...

Not magreedy

you probably just have a mod that does that, because several characters have gross rotten teeth

you'll be glad to know Sierra has rotten teeth