PIVX Delisted on Bittrex?

Despite having a volume of over 600 BTC, the PIVX market is nowhere to be found on their market listings page.
bittrex.com/home/markets
Using the search bar also returns no results.

The direct link to the market, however, works just fine.
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PIVX

So what's happening here?
Is this just me?
Is there some sort of crypto conspiracy going on?
What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek78mO8DEUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit is dead bro. It's time to move on.

that is scary to say the least. to take it off the front page means something when it has that much volume.

shit boys. this is it

Fuck off dashists

We told you.

Hopefully just due to the mandatory wallet upgrade. Nonetheless my jimmies are thoroughly rustled

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek78mO8DEUg

Check the market page though.
The volume is actually at around 658.
There's clearly still some interest.

Is this a weird glitch in the system, or are they deliberately trying to drive away investors by fucking with the values?

The last trade happened over an hour ago tho

Right, I can confirm this, but I don't think that's happening why you might think it is.

Looking back on the market page, I've noticed that everything's absolutely frozen.
No new candles have been added, the orders haven't changed a single bit, nothing.

I'm almost certain now that this is a deliberate move on Trex's part.
Could possibly be due to , who knows?

OP Here

Welp, it seems that it's back on the front page and still going strong.
I'll go ahead and try to delete this thread in a bit to try and calm everyone's nerves a bit.

Sorry for the scare.

I dont think anyone wants pivx no mo

what is this unbelievable effort to get people selling PIVX??? Us Pivx bros need to put our heads together and figure this out...

Are we being reverse psychoooologied?

You're a cuck, your coins are cuck coins, and I'm going to jackhammer your wife's pussy tonight

i have to remember i'm on Veeky Forums. you'd be lucky to even get hard enough to fap tonight

I just spoke with Bittrex admins, they confirmed that PIVX is being delisted due to it being a shillcoin.

Little too late there, bud, its up and running again

You got beaned

Delete this thread you fucking nigger.

Creating FUD for no fucking reason at all.

Cue this turning into a ButtbeanCuckShill Thread.

Apparently the thread was too old for me to delete the first time i tried to do it around .
All I can say is sage it and forget this ever happened.