/acg/ - Animal Crossing Pocket Camp General

#1299 - Host the Most 2: Electric Boogaloo Edition.

Previous thread: Animal Cossing for Android and iOS: youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2wXiwgNd0

>How to play New Leaf/Pocket Camp online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today
Pocket Camp FAQ - pastebin.com/5WErjXrV

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>Upcoming Birthdays
18th - Fang
19th - Chief
20th - Rudy, Digby and Isabelle
21st - Blanche
22nd - Quillson

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
21st - Winter Solstice
24th - Toy Day
31st - New Year's Eve

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWvMBu__isc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will rare bugs and fish ever have a use?

ACPC killed /acg/

What's the deal with this freak?

Why does he look so angry?
Why does he only want one coconut?
I'm confused and angry.

UPDATED BIRTHDAY LIST
I forgot and someone cried about it so here it is.

21st - Blanche
22nd - Quillson
23rd - Ken
25th - Ruby
26th - Pashmina

ducks are fucks

I'm going to cross-pollinate your tulips.

O-oh my~

please no, have my pansies instead

So are they gonna make all the other furniture types essences too?

Cross pollinate mine. I need some friend powder.

slut

I just need some powder. Give me some powder.

Is it worth it to use tickets for more requests? The 5 days are probably enough to level the newcomers up?

5 days is long enough if you can play almost every rotation. The villagers that require level 7 cut it close because they might not show up enough to invite them. Better to use a request card than a calling card.

>the animals will never love you back

Marshal will

rustic tents look super tacky

>Animal Crossing Pocket Camp General

Do you get friend powder everytime someone cross pollinates in your flower bed or just when they get rare flowers?

Every time. It's insane.

>tfw almost nobody ever pollinates you even though you tried to get all the rare ones lined up

has this re-tail van always been here? I don't remember seeing it or being able to walk this far to the right...

Anons, how do amenities work? Can you instantly which between them after you crafted them?

Was Drake sporty in other games? That seems wrong.

No, you always have to wait at least 12 hours

it came with the new update.

Post ducks

fucking
>rustic

fucking
>lamb sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=lWvMBu__isc

There were a lot of people that had like a week+ of not playing so I had to delete..

Here's my friend information if anyone would like to add me. I try and keep a cheap market box, since that seems to be courteous.

3831 3052 932

market box or gtfo

Yes it is, but use them on higher leveled animals, so you can get those harder levels (like from 15+)

There it is at the moment

New Years event from Dec 26 to Jan 11
New leafbux bundles too

>Countdown charms
It's like candy canes, except we have a week instead of all month, but it still doesnt matter.

Except the Isabelle kite is the equivalent of the snowman. Good luck.

>reward: kimono

Also minimum prices on MB, mostly peaches and apples, though heres usually something else in there, when I bother to put stuff in.
Also why can't PC and NL get along?

>jaltonix
Put your beak back on fag.

And? plenty of time.

Never have I worn a beak, or changed my hair to white. I might be a faggot, but at least Im a faggot with some amount of decency.

Wow, whoever added me, thanks. I had a severe apple shortage, so I bought everything.

I really wish they give more variety on glasses especially because they look gay as fuck for any guy.

Yeah, it's the best I got though.

tfw no cotton ever and need rustic tent

Every single duck slut is going to be wearing a kimono once it's out, right. God I can't wait

8730 8557 710
add me, cross pollinating sluts (;

>Leesi in kimono
HNNNNG

So what's the secondary essence for the tier 3 rustic amenity? My guess would be Natural

Updoot, please update the pastebin.

OP is a faggot.

Yes you can, don't listen to other user.

>Only one villager wanted to talk to me at the campsite
>100% sure I talked to them all the last cycle
>The villager is shown with the sleeping/idle animation
>No other villager wanted anything for this cycle

Holy hell. What kind of design flaw is this? The next cycle should start counting down after the first interaction of the cycle.

>need squids
>ocean keeps giving me flounders/fish

So how does the spawn rate work? If I keep fishing, less fish will spawn, right? So can I enter and exit my camper to reset what fish are available? Or do I have no choice but to fish up the stuff I don't want?

If you want it, it won't spawn.

All mobile games are equipped with a desire sensor to keep you from getting what you want until you spend money to get it. If you want it, stop caring. Stop wanting it, and it will come.
Such is the way of the mobage.

>until you spend money to get it

Even then, that can fuck you over. Dokkan Battle just had a huge controversy where it was discovered that they rigged their gacha so that whales will never roll certain units based on how much money they spent.

Jesus. Why the hell does ACPC devs have a huge fetish for wood and steel? No animal added so far gives cotton or preserves and they are the ones in dire need.

So to reiterate, Paper is one of the harder resources to use, and up until this update there wasn't anyone added for paper. However, now we have two more which is nice I suppose. This gets a pass.

Cotton is required as commonly as wood or steel, but has less than a third compared to those two categories together. This gets a huge F fail.

Wood had one villager added for it which was okay. But then we got 3 more for a total of 4 villagers added into the wood category. This gets an F Fail.

Steel, the worst offender now has a total of 5 villagers added since game's launch and is probably the worst resource in this game. Currently has one character total over wood.

Next update better gives us at least 3 villagers for wood at the very least.

You won't spend leafbux if they did that.

who here still /wildworld/?

How well does the 3DS emulator work? Thinking of trying New Leaf. Haven't played one since Gamecube version, so a new one would be fun to try out.

Like shit. Why would you want to play single player animal crossing anyway? That's retarded.

I practically played the original single player outside of swapping memory cards with friends a couple times to get some things

New Leaf has a much more engaging multiplayer side than Pocket Camp though. Sure you might see other players' characters in Pocket Camp but you can hardly interact with them, you can't talk to them, you can't do anything together. Even the single interaction you have with other characters – giving kudos – is only done because it benefits you and helps you complete your own quest. In New Leaf you can chat and play games together or just run around hitting each other with nets if you want to.

>I played the only one without internet single player

>capped friendship for past 11.5 hours
this is the price of rushing into things...

aight, this is a bit much to ask but does anyone know what's the furniture that came with the new villagers?

Today's Bingo Numbers are 03, 12, 24 and 39!

The point was I still had fun.

Yeah, unless you rush amenities with those tickets, most of the characters are stuck at level 7 for like 36+ hours. In 36 hours, you can encounter those new villagers 3-4 times which should be enough organically to get their friendships to the max based on the amenities level limit.

reread that

Jesus, the tuna shadow is huge.

Bought a small pile of Animal Crossing cards packs online, should be here in a week or so.

Why in the hell are series 2 and 3 being sold at triple price value across the board? Did they just stop printing them or something?

i was really eager to get my squirrel. regret it a little now because might have missed a few potential cut scenes. time to wait for amenities!

congrats user! did you buy sealed packs or was it a random lot?

fewer people collected series 2 and 3 as a whole, i don't think they make blind packs for them anymore either. series 3 is usually expensive because a couple of the super popular villager cards are included. i finally collected the entire set this year, cost a small fortune.

Yeah I got sealed packs from Toys R Us, they had 1 and 4 at regular price. Paid up a dollar or two on amazon for series 2, and said bugger all to 3 for now. 15 dollars a pack? You're better off buying 'em two dollars a time on ebay.

I want to _______ Cherry.

consume

pop Cherry's

Rerorerorerorero

Cherry has no cherry

She's a slut

Don't say such things about my wife.

Why name it pocket camp but copy paste all the info from a regular animal crossing general and keep /acg/?
guess this wasn't an honest attempt at creating a separate general?

It's a joke.

is there a guide to crossing flowers

>tfw nobody will ever love you as much as OP loves Marshal

Updated, thank you.

I already did that to get me my Mouth of Truth, one of the few request items I actually wanted.

>still no preserves
fuckin'

>needing them
what, do you play once a day or something, shitter?

There are only two dudes who give it and never show up but I need 150 per food item.

>not putting them in your camp if it's that important to you
>not using a calling card if it's that important to you
dumb fuck

Who /Santa/ here?

>wasting my resources on maxed villagers

>giant notification alert on my phone "marshal is here!"
>never did this for any other animal
They know. All you furfags have gotten to them

It's looking more and more like this is gonna be a fully featured animal crossing. I wouldn't be surprised to see new areas and gyroids soon.

With the barrage of updates, we can safely assume PC is the successor to NL.

RIP AC & any hope of a switch title. (PC isn't bad either)

To give away I have:
1 flowery painting (if you need it for your museum)
1 scenic painting (if you need it for your museum)
2 famous paintings (if you need one for your museum)
1 rustoid
1 mini strumboid
1 mini alloid
1 sapphire
4 unassessed fossils

I have all the standard and Sanrio ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines. Would anyone like me to scan a villager or NPC?

I'm stockpiling spare Santa outfits for anons for Toy Day. Let me know if you need a few pieces or the whole set.