twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lucina is very cute

0ppai~~

>these stats will be normal eventually

>finally got christmas tharja after 220 orbs and only 1 pity break
>+HP/-DEF
fucking hell
BETTER THAN NOTHING

Are we getting christmas Masked Marth as TT reward? I think someone mentioned that there could be a small version update soon.

>have used fliers since game came out
>only 5* fliers i'm missing are minerva and tana
>minerva just got buffed and is a arena bonus unit
>don't want to roll because a legendary hero banner might be around the corner
what do /feg/

>+HP -SPD Winter Robin
Can he actually be useful?

Don't roll

your instincts are correct

You don't roll. Look carefully at how the game is progressing. It's got to the point where you should only roll to progress your arena score, be it merges or skill fodder. Or you could just have fun I guess.

15 hours remaining as the polls are starting to take form. But there is still time for any waifu to pull an upset. Or for any to bury the lead.

strawpoll.me/14661747 Lucina vs Lissa

strawpoll.me/14661752 Olivia vs Tiki

strawpoll.me/14661759 Noire vs Sumia

strawpoll.me/14661762 Anna vs Cherche

Got 220 Divine Dew, what's the best use of it? Thinking I'll upgrade Minerva's Hauteclere.
Also Ignis or Bonfire for a 40 def Christmas Tharja?

Ryoma look so awkward

It's already normal tbqh, the only thing inflated is the HP stat.

He has a terrible design. He only fits in his outfit and nothing other. That's why xander has been given 2 alts while ryoma none.

Thanks for saving me the time
kinda shitty that they expect you to pay for this. Just in general, paying to make a feature actually VISIBLE and for characters that the story mode locked you out of for no reason is just scummy. I actually enjoyed the game but no way in hell will I buy any of these mediocre DLCs

>Tacomeme has beta bitch boy hips
>Leo once again shows no sign of having a bulge

Very soon we are also going to have another set of waifus eliminated but who shall it be?

strawpoll.me/14661778 Cordelia vs Nowi

strawpoll.me/14661784 Say'ri vs Severa

strawpoll.me/14661788 Aversa vs Maribelle

strawpoll.me/14661794 Cynthia vs Tharja

Minerva and Tana is bait for the next fliers just like amelia

they need to open their mouths

>Lissa winning against Marth (Female)

As expected.

>not even the models are good

should have given him a fundoshi

Who's gonna be the 4th unit for my new Arena party?
The member are Bike, Ephraim, and Askr Bonus.
Been thinking of someone red with high res for tanking Fae and other greens but I can't think of someone suitable.
Maybe Fir but I like boy better.

They only bring out the high res models for the cut-ins
The in game battle models don’t even have faces that animate

>hinoka in sports gear

This game is actually on par with PS2 games.

See that shit on Xander's sword arm? that's fucking up paintweights on the model god fucking damn it Koei.

This all looks like it was rendered in 3dsMax's default renderer.

Brackets updated with current votes. See it here: challonge.com/tvf5pfxv

Have a nice !!!

I think he just need to take off his helm.

Bestfriend!

Christmas Lissa is definitely helping.

Why do they make so many fucking one dimensional characters. Sumia's only trait is falling. Jakob is a way too loyal servant. Leo eats potatoes. Wtf

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

ugly

It’s important to make everyone shallow and replaceable because they could die any second to a bad rng roll.

>Shitendary Banner
I've never had worse luck in the entire game than that shitfest, either roll or not, but don't tuck your nuts in and complain about it.
I gladly rolled since I actually wanted everyone on banner, although the game slightly memed me with only getting a Sheena of all things for my orbs. She's got decent IVs so I'll use her for a while, can definitely refine her axe too, although I'm not sure how much I want to invest in her.

Awakening and Fates are literally baby's first Isekai anime but as a "strategy" game.

Sharena can't be my best friend now that Fjorm exists.

Is it? I only remember at the time of release and a bit after that There were a decent amount of Lissafags but a lot more Lucinafags.

I'm sorry but Lissa is my best friend now.

>potatoes
I chuckled

>B!Lyn #4
lol wut. Great IV too, but I don't think this +atk -res is better than my +spd -hp one.

And fug now I can't help but think of all the great 5*s I've missed by sniping.

I like Lucina, but Lissa is pure gold
>friendzoned already
You shouldn't lewd her but sometimes you just want to go further. This hurts

How many orbs did you use? Went all in on reds and got 4 Celica, 3 Ayra, 1 Ike and 1 Camilla with 300 orbs.

Elise in her jammies!

How much longer until we get Chrome (Female) ?

And yet I've noticed that in promotional materials they primarily show the high-res models. Any in-game screenshots usually have a bunch of effects going on to cover up the shit graphics. It's very deceptive.

DORAGON KURO!

Gotta admit that took me a long while to notice. Never got the complaints about shitty models because of that

When attacked you would gain 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 charges, so both would always proc on the second counter. I'd go Ignis, since with her default weapon, it would proc at the same rate as Bonfire, but it's stronger.

Aether might be good to, but you need to attack with her on your turn after bsiting to charge it. More sustain than damage.

Even if you didn't notice the low res models, you must be blind if you fail to see how bad the actual renderer is right?

>free roll on the new weapon refinement banner
>no greens, lone red bottom right
>OK I guess Eldigan'ed wouldn't be that bad since I don't have him
>Celica

Fuck me I don't know if I should be happy. She's -hp +res, and I already have a -hp +def one. Do I merge or fodder DD3 away?

Where was my fucking luck when I was rolling for Tharja yesterday anyway. Still don't have any Xmas units.

+attack BLyn rocking Death blow and Brave bow kills just about everything on initiation, and anything that doesn't die in those first two hits is usually a bulky armor that can't counter back and gets Quadded.
Literally the only better IV is +attack -def
You can trust me, at least 7 of that faggor have spooked me so far; just about anytime I rolled for any other colorless unit

Gimme these orbs

+Att is the optimal +10 IV for brave bow, but otuside of pure fucking elitism it's preference.

It’s more noticeable in the model viewer, which only uses the low res model no matter how close you zoom in

>Ryoma isn't wearing his fundoshi and doesn't have his buttcheeks out for all to see
What's the point of this DLC again?

Congrats on the Eldigan
Merge for the blue border, next should be foddered unless you want to +10 or if he's +speed
I just got a Jaffar on my free roll as well

A-At leasts its like Christmas Lissa ... ha-ha .. ha ...

Lissa!

180 orbs for a -DEF +RES Ayra. I didn't look back after that, and I was even told by a friend to be grateful she wasn't -SPD. Honestly I know he was right but I just couldn't begin to care after that point.
Celica and Hector were the only two units I even really wanted from the banner at all and I still don't have either of them.
With today's Refine 2, it just took me 100 orbs worth for Sheena. If I followed my gut and skipped "Legendary" I could have rolled another 5* on this banner, possibly one of the three on it, which are all units who I like character wise and gameplay wise I need to some extent(Minerva merges or LnD fodder if bad IVs, literally no good sword cavs whatsoever, and well i want Jaffar and I've got the fodder for him ready).

Have you trained up Laslow, Flolina, and Bartre yet?
When do those quests begin anyways? 4 days from now?

I noticed the low res, but not that they also downgraded the models themselves

>All that shit
>Not even +1

Or you could have gotten Merric.

meh

Nope, I only have Florina anyways. The other two were all foddered off it seems.

I'm deciding whether I promote healers to 5* to give Lissa every healers staff+ and heal skill+ or to make her +10. It's a dificult decision but I have enough for one of those.

>robin
>barte
>new

Or I could jack off how great that banner was for giving me not a useless version of a character I didn't even want.
I guess I can do that since I didn't get memed with merges of Merric which would actually help with score instead of meme units of a bullshit BST precedence whore.

>Reposition fodder
I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE HAPPY THAN RIGHT NOW TO GET A FUCKING BARST I ONLY HAD 1 REPO FODDER LEFT. THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD'VE MADE THIS PULL BETTER WAS IF THE RED WAS SELENA

This image is unironically hot, I want to suck on her toes while she runs her hand through my hair and calls me a good boy

Are we gonna get a present from isis this christmas?

1 orb.

>that cane will never be your cock

Idea for an upcoming banner "Heroes with Arthur as their names"

Arthur (fe4, blue mage calvary)
Arthur (fe8, blue mage infantry)
Arthur (fates, green axe infantry)

Y/N?

Ayra merges are better, and Ike gives the one required skill for Galeforce cheese teams and has Aether for Arena scoring. Your bad luck doesn’t really make a banner with all units being somewhat useful and no off-banner 5*s worse.

Yes we're gonna get FIVE WHOLE ORBS
also probably the second legendary banner and maybe even one of the other legendary heroes

It would be hot if Corrin didn't look so rank

What do you think /feg/? Is /v/ right?

legofests should be a monthly thing tbqh

>Banner with 2 heroes that have Life and Death
AAAH

Rerun of the CYL guaranteed summon. It just wouldn't be in the FEH spirit to not have a 2nd rerun while the TT is also rerunning a reward.

Looks good to me

Meant Veeky Forums

Fine by me, I could use a Brave Lyn.

You mean the Ayra merges that never happened for me. But sure jack it off as you please. And do so every banner even if you get luck as bad as mine, that's gacha, be grateful you're even playing.
I know I am which is why I'll be playing this no matter how bad arena gets. And F/GO and GBF cause why not.

Aside from the music I wouldn't recommend Chrono Cross to anyone. TotA had a very unlikable cast but I think that's just me since most people I talked to about it liked it.

If I roll Christmas Robin I'm going all in on an armor team.

>240 orbs
>1 -atk +hp lissa
>1 regular tharja
fucking jew shits

Could never get into Lost Odyssey, felt like a failed attempt at modernizing JRPGs

The point is that 180 orbs for 1 5* on a 12% rate is very unlucky. Don’t assume everyone is or will be as unlucky as you.

I doubt they'd do that purely because CYL pick is always ongoing for new players.

Most Lucinafags already left /feg/ thanks to the asinine and obsessive shitposting against her, of course there would be more Lissafags in /feg/ nowadays.

>TFW XTHarja is the most free unit in the arena

Thanks for the free wins bros.