>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EllaHughesXXX/status/943567469326807040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for making an effort of having OP pics not be Gwent-exclusive.

Hael Ker'zaer!

Does Olaf -2 beast work if the beast comes raging berserk? I thought "play" meant from hand? so tokens and effects wouldn't count

play means you must play the card on the board, from any place.
"play from hand" means you must play it from hand

raging berserker isn't a beast until you activate it and you don't get to place the card again it just transforms so does that count?

>NG gets to do 10 damage to me per turn with his crossbows
>there's literally no counter because you can't remove spies reliably

this is the most cancerous shit I've ever played against and I've been playing since last year. I defended every cancer deck but this one I won't defend

there is literally no counter to this stupid shit unless you play radovid like a stupid cuck and fuck playing radovid.

I've used Olaf a bit but I'm not fucking sure, the card really needs some kind of information update so that it tells the value at each moment if in your hand.

You could try playing that new consume unit that can consume two cards on deploy to eat the emissaries.

hard to tell with current gwent, so many descriptions and completely false. If you have Olaf as a card try in practice to play transform berserker and drop Olaf if that counts

Why can cards be played in any row now? why do they keep ruining their game with this dumb downed shit

>reddit bitches about weather
>weather removed
>reddit bitches about gold cards
>gold cards can be targeted
>reddit bitches about basic game mechanics
>cards can be played in any row

What other fundamental game play aspect will be removed next?

you can put frost on your lane and kill all spies there

Real life Triss WIP drawn by the guy who drew the Witcher Noir shit a while back. She looks like a wild thing. *Better pic

Not played in around 6months, decided to come and see the new cards, could you guys recommend me a good deck for monsters and NG for the quests? I'm not really sure what I'm looking at on gwentdb or what is good.

you can't put frost on your own lane

What the fuck is Ore used for

You buy kegs with them.

how the fuck does portcullis work

HHNNNNNNG

REMINDER:

The Unseen Elder Vampire is a fucking NEET loser, a NEET.

>Unseen elder is changed to fit into this new and pretty cool sounding vampire-themed deck
> There are only 4 fucking vampire cards not including unseen elder, two of which are neutral, a bronze and a silver.
C'mon, where are the brux's and what not that was in the Halloween event.

some one know how to do the emyr exploit to steal the opponent card ?

Just trust rethaz and wait for the next patch :)

>Finished Witcher 1 blind
>Started Witcher 2
>mfw this fucking intro and siege

This is easily, at least in terms of setting atmosphere, one of the greatest openings to a game I have ever had the pleasure of playing. Hope it stays this strong throughout.

Oh, boy. If the intro got to you to such an extent, prepare yourself for one hell of a ride.

Witcher 2 has some major game decisions presented to you with around 10 seconds to decide. I think there's only around 5 total but they completely change the story, end and second half of the game. Be ready for them

that's fucking gorgeous

>craft ciri:nova
>it's shit and you actually have to completely gimp yourself to play it

I want my scraps back bros

Play emhyr with a spy or ceallach to activate a enforcer on board, then keep clicking fast on the unit you want to steal for the enforcer hits and emhyr ends picking it up.

>crafting golds in days 2 patch

does borkh dmg itself if its highest 10 power?

no

>not having 30k scraps

give me some, i have only 3k :-(

Geralt and Triss OTP

I don't understand why if we're tied and my opponent passes with weather on his rows if I pass he doesn't take damage??? I have tied too many rounds because of this

the weather ticks at the start of your opponents turn, if you have both passed the round ends without going to his turn

only 15k feels bad man

42packs and the only gold I got was kambi from the first 4 cards.

redpill me on ST

every deck I try to build sucks

just mill your ST cards

Bear SK might be the most cancerous deck I've ever seen and I was there when Axemen SK was a thing

Why is gwentup so buggy? my stats are just blank and when I try to make a account to maybe fix it pressing log in does literally nothing ingame

fucking gwentracker come back i need to track my win rate

this Seltkirk premium tho

How do you do a clean uninstall of gwentup to fix it, all the settings stay the same when I try deleting anything related to it

Get used to it /wtc/fag we dominate this shitty general.

I'm from /gwt/ originally. How sad to hear "dominating a shitty general" is the greatest achievement of your life. But it suits you, really.

who was the fuckhead that played SK Bears on stream

I think it is a change to allow another change in the future, like allowing certain buff or effect depending on which row you put your unit. I think CDPR is going to give certain benefits to units depending on which row you put them.

Swim, like the first day he got back from poland.

It still doesn't beat ST 6 Card advantage and then vomiting out Isengrim that would spawn a bazillion neophytes.

Your opponent decided that you should go first.

S1M9L3

I just took my opponent's Ceallach with Emhyr lmao

what the fuck

The Witcher 1's greatest crime is not expanding on this.

Yeah Emhyr is bugged right now, he can steal cards from your opponent's side of the board, even Golds such as Leaders

has anyone played against lifecoach today with his spies, I wonder what silver he runs I only saw 5/6

>Emhyr is bugged and can pick up any card
>most of the units are dumbed down and/or changed unnecessarily
>people already found a way to ruin the meta by using SK bear cancer / tripple Silver Spies

>they still play gwent

>Play against spell subhuman
>Basically just play minions and hope he doesn't remove them instantly
fun

>minions

Despite how mechanically broken this patch is, im still having a blast making fun gimmick decks like Dimun discard where you just keep repopulating your deck with pirates and discarding them. It feels almost viable if it wasn't for all the bear vomiting on ladder.

Did he stop streaming for some reason? Maybe he is feeling down for being raped live on twitch.

>Steal enemy spy with emhir
>Use Stefan to set up combo
>Remember that spies now draw a card instead of the one on top
gee Iove nu-Gwent. Honestly concidering to deinstall. At this rate Gwent will become as braindead as Hearthstone.

I swear at some point I thought I was year ago when there were like 4 spies in SK and ST had natural CA and could build it up to 4/5/6 depending on your draws.

>minions
Back to HS with you, kid.

I was trying to make 37 card Foltest with Hubert as a finisher but my deck thins so well that Hubert rarely even gets to average silver value. I don't really know what deck would he really fit into.

>Trissfu, Trissfu - what a cute !

MOMMY MILKIE

You don't really use him as a finisher. If anything, he's a great opened (assuming you draw him).

It's so tempting..

He's a terrible opener my man. It's a ~40 points on single card most of which is boost.

Unless they're running Regis it makes for excellent scorch bait.

And if they don't have hard removal they're pretty fucked.

DON'T you god damn moron. This patch is a hot mess there bound to be nerfs with hotfix.

if monsters, try this it's pretty good:

Arachas Queen
Woodland spirit, Old Speartip (the one that buffs ogroids), Ge'els, Royal Decree
Roach, Alzur's Double Cross, Marching Orders, She-troll, Shadow, Monsters' Nest
3x Nekker, 3x Nekker Warrior, 2x Vran Warrior, 2x Berbeghazi, 2x Celaeno Harpy, 2x Slyzard, Foglet

I fucking hate nu-Gwent so hard. For what fucking purpose did they change spies into drawing a random card instead of drawing the one on top. Why are they doing this?

to make decks less consistent

twitter.com/EllaHughesXXX/status/943567469326807040

dude epic maymay lmao good one reddit boy

lol that's pretty cool, i like Ella Hughes too

>he wants people to exponentialize coin flip advantage even more
pls no senpai

I won't play a single game until i get new Trissuf card

Hear hear!

ho ho ho, I sense presents

NEVER BEND
NEVER KNEEL

HOLD

how does this work ?
I get only 1 copy left of each card?

>triple silver spies
how?

You are left with 3 copies of each bronze, 1 of silvers and golds.
Normal and animated versions of same card are considered as different cards.

how the fuck is this NG Shupe deck working?

don't even care anymore, lets embrace the Hearthstone

RNG is love, RNG is life

wait they dont draw top card anymore? What the actual fuck seriously... what cards still draw top card?

except that in Gwent because all bronzes, sivers and golds respectively have a similar power level on average and there is much less variance on the high/low ends of the spectrum
>m-muh RNG
is thus not as much of an issue as it is in dice-rolling simulator: the game

Is Gwent finally dead? I fucking hope so. CDPR should stop trying to be Blizzard and continue making single-player games.

>waaaah CDPR start doing EXACTLY WHAT I WANT
what are you 12

what version of gwent was the best