/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Sniff edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

gg ez:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/edmZgP5
r6maps.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao

Shit thread

shroud let me gargle his sperm today

I only had to donate 10k bits

it was insane

worst edition I've ever seen

>New thread just when the Shroud hackusations are starting to gain traction

Oh how convenient

this dude's sensitivity is so high it's making me sick.

>frogfucker still at it with his reddit reaction images
OBSESSED

For defenders, they can choose one of multiple windows/doors facing a spawn and have to only watch one spot where an attacker from a specific spawn will come from.
Attackers have to watch dozens of windows and doors as they approach the building.

Anyway, I don't think spawn peeks are that bad. Full runouts are a bigger problem.

Found shroud's Veeky Forums bitch

>go 4vs5 in rank cause of one disconnect
>win first three, then lose three because two kids start teamkilling
>last guy comes back
>still throw last two matches we have a perfectly good chance of winning because the kids are mad and tk

I agree it's the best elite skin, but it isn't Fuze's best skin. We don't even have the blue spetsnaz yet

>You are approaching a building with armed men. No one in their right mind sprints at a building with multiple confirmed hostiles inside without a care in the world.

And no one in their right mind would jump out of a second story window and shoot you mid air. Fix spawn peeking please.

never

e
v
e
r

>tfw manage to get a comeback victory with only 3 people
felt pretty surreal considering what happened during the match

Is steam lagging for anyone else or is it just me?

I'm not that familiar with Shroud, what is the actual evidence he has aimbot? Googling only turns up two videos, one which looks really suspicious but he snaps to a rock before snapping again to his teamate so he is either snapping randomly to disguise when the snap is from an aimbot or he really is just that good. There was one other video that came up where him snapping and being totally unmoving while unloading an m14 also didn't look great, but still might be possible

Who needs it?
I still want that OpsCore helmet though

did your whore single mother get raped by shroud that you are so obsessed with him?
legitimately curious.

What methods did you anons use to get the DLC characters? Did you grind them out or did you just buy them?

>d-don't talk bad about Shroud h-he's my friend

so he did, lmao.
doesnt that make him your dad now?

Started playing during Year 2, bought Y1 Operator bundle after getting all the base operators, then got Y2 Season Pass, now getting Y3 Pass

Ash will probably get her elite before Thatcher

>playing supportcuck operators
boosted

>i-i'm warning you. you don't want to see me and Shroud mad

Only downside to that is that I really want a wood furniture HK33. As for the actual uniform Ash looks more promising

From an outsiders perspective you're the only one who looks genuinely butthurt here

So which maps are associated with which vanilla CTUs?

FBI - Oregon and House
SAS - Hertford and Plane
GIGN - Consulate
Spetsnaz - Kafe
GSG9 - Bar and Docks

What are the other vanilla maps associated with?

Reminder that it's time to stop ubisoft

what's the most amount of times you've donated to Shroud in a day?

>being this mad he aimbotted your mom

I'm not the person you're having this poo flinging argument with, I'm just saying you look like an absolute retard.

>GIGN - Consulate
Consulate is in Africa my man

Chalet is GIGN
Bank is FBI.
Bartlett is FBI.

>Bar and Docks
It's Club House and Kanal you fuck

he's a NEET who cheats at video games so 12 year olds will give him their pocket money

HE'S NOT YOUR FRIEND

Fartlett and Bank are also FBI
It's a French consulate

I thought bartlett was GSG9 because after you clear article 5 you get a weapon skin for iq

When are we getting african operators?

>Cambridge, Massachusetts

Y3S4

oh shit well thanks for clearing that up

Morocco to be specific

I meant the bartlett thing but yeah that too I guess

and your a NEET that whines about him on the internet while getting no money.
no wonder your mother services men for extra money.

>NEET
>earning millions playing video games
Imagine being this upset that someone is better at video games than you

HE'S NOT YOUR ENEMY

Why are you getting so defensive? Talking shit about someone's mom because they accuse your not friend Shroud of cheating. Why does that make you so upset m8?

Friendly reminder for friendly videogame gatherings, when I'm back from work let's frag some charlies!

discord.gg/edmZgP5

ur mom is gay fag
go suck her pipi

I could be real good at video games too

IF I CHEATED LIKE SHROUD

Did he cheat on LAN in tourneys too?

im not talking about someones mother im talking specifically about yours, its only logical that you come and shitpost in a general about a streamer not related to said general because he did something awful to you.
my bet is he turned on aimlock and skullfucked your mom into a coma, this would perfectly explain why you are doing what you are doing.

You say it like it's impossible.
And being good at one game doesn't mean you should be instalocking to heads and tracking people through walls in all others too.

>m-maybe this guy will stop talking bad about my friend Shroud if I insult his mom again

So how bad is the power creep going to be this season? I feel like we will get shit like a fem doc operator that will be able to revive people after they die.

How would that be power creep though? It doesn't interfere with Doc's ability.
Doc is there to keep people from dying in the first place, not to save them after they've died.

>no webm
your mom sucky sucky fucky fucky?

make sure you tell Shroud all about my mom in your next donation buddy

Damn, getting ACOG made me want to get Jackal even more, since I can swap to shotgun in close quarters.

The secondary shotgun fucking sucks for killing people
It's mostly a breaching tool

I feel like a single revive might be interesting. Could be OP though.

>native monkeys fling shit at each other.webm

OH WOW LOOK SHROUD'S AIMBOT MALFUNCTIONED VS BLACKBEARD AGAIN

SNAPPED TO THE HEAD ONLY AFTER THE SHIELD BROKE

You can't cheat in Rainbow Six Siege by Ubisoft don't be ridiculous.

Stop, nobody cares, go open a ticket to Ubisoft

People here are just baiting Shroud fans.
No reasonable person would think he hacks. Just watch a VoD and you'll notice he doesn't.
And even if they actually think he hacks, no one posted a single proof yet. Whenever they are asked for proof, they do the usual "haha go google it faggot"

>pcuck kid found new ebin b8
>people give him (You)s
He wont stop posting until he gets no (You)s for a week straight.

>tfw I just remember I got my guaranteed Black Ice skin was Smoke's SMG
Why did it had to be like this senpai?
What was your guaranteed Black Ice?

I tend to think all top players are cheating just as I think all top athletes are juicing to some degree. It just seems inevitable and it isn't really in the interest of anyone with money on the line to stop it.

please don't joke about that, I thought he was gone for good

>S-shroud is a good boy why would he risk cheat he's really good at fps and 200 IQ

It's not his first alternative persona, just ignore him im not even kidding.

Ok Shroudchan, will do

I never respond to these autists anyway

Anyone else feels like he starts playing like shit after a while?
At first I run around like mad and get 3-4 kills per round, then in the next game I loose every firefight, can't see enemies while peeking and they kill me instantly. Then I try to play more "tacticool" but they counterplay all my moves. The win or lose depends on which team has shittier players besides me. And that is just casual.

Why is everyone have SSD?
i have literally no time to choose my new charms

>Have to reequip all my skins again because Ubisoft decides to unequip them every so often

>main menu doesnt exist
durr

Bartlett is Rainbow

>dropped to bronze 1
I'll just quietly die here if you don't mind

Yeah, if we want to follow the narrative that most of the vanilla maps are operations the original CTUs tackled before Rainbow was reactivated, it makes sense that Bartlett was their first op after reactivation.

fucking p90

How the fuck do I get good with ela? I have like 0.44 k/d with her, I wish I didn't buy her, I fell for the meme. I do much better with doc or pulse. I can't simply get lucky spray headshots which people seem to do with her left and right and which people complain about it here.

next time to dont fall victim to the lies of salty anchorcucks that cant into roaming, you need to be able to aim and know the maps to roam effectively.
play more on shitter friendly ops like doc/rook/mute until you played attack enough on a map to know how to traverse it effectively.

I know the fucking maps, I just can't take risks to go out and get a cheeky kill. It's just not my playstyle. I play better even with jager or bandit, for some reason I couldn't get used to ela's gun which is supposedly the best in the game.
I don't play her unless no one picks it now anyways.

>How do I get good with roamers?
>Play an anchor

Don't listen to him, just roam and learn the map

VSN
Not that ba, I play Kapkan a decent amount after the buff

Play anchor ela then, it actually suits her gadeget better than roaming
>tfw ela would be a perfectly balanced op if she were 3armor

i told him to play anchor on defence until he played attack enough on a map to know where roamers usually go and where they shoot him from.
you arent gonna learn cheeky angles and runouts by roaming mindlessly or masturbating on site, you learn them by getting killed by them just like you learn to counter spawn peeks.

I do exceptionally well with Kapkan for some reason even though I'm pretty sure I'm not playing him right.

Last night I had two games where I got over 10 kills and only 1 death and I was doing things like jumping out windows and flanking from outside. I just use his traps to get a general idea where they're entering and then play him like a roamer.

Or you can speed up the process by roaming himself. If he's not retarded, he's gonna learn from each of his deaths.
It's better to die roaming and learn from it than staying on site and get nothing out of it

>shroud fans
there aren't any

how do i learn the maps
i have 50 hours in and get lost every map. should i just play a lot of solo terrorist hunt?

>Start a match one man short
>eventually ends up being 1v4 with only me to fight a bunch of tryhards
>guy joins match in the middle of a firefight
>someone starts a votekick for me being the last person
>2 people vote on it
>the guy who joined types some dumb cheeky shit in the chat "LMAO YOU FUCKING SUCK KID"
>
>mfw end up getting 7 kills that game when that shitter left early because he got killed while interrogating as cav
Color me surprised he was a Cav main. How can shitters literally call other people trash and not have the skill to back up what they say? Is it the bantz? I don't get it.

Git gud, she's one of the best operators.

if you have the time and commitment you cant use r6maps.com/
alternatively just play more and pay attention to what each room is called (the name of the room is shown in the bottom of your screen) and memorise them like that

That I know, I'm just wondering if there's something I'm missing with that particular operator.

>people instantly snapping to heads
I don't fucking get it. I didn't call anyone cheater, but I can't help but feel like aimbotting is involved, especially if the person also has top kills or has low level.
I'm playing Casual with friend who's Gold, and solo qued down to bronze IV. What the fuck are those people doing getting matched against me.

I just leave the game if 2+ teammates die within the first minute of a round.

kill cam reruns code to artificially recreate how you got killed, its not live feed of what happened and looks iffy at times because of it.

>playing with 3 friends the other night
>the random is some kid
>my friend steals his kill
>rages for 5 minutes as we all goad him
>"get a headshot next time" etc
>rages and tks me when I kill someone he downed who he'd need to run past a watched doorway to kill
>vote kick him

I love having complete control.

is this why my nitros never seem to hit anything?