>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- You can buy a horse for 10k gold at any Stablemaster. Find one on your map (in a town) and there will be a tab at the top of their interface.
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. Join us.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

First for
R I F T E N
I
F
T
E
N

>still can't pay once for a complete edition
It's trash

wtf is this

people fuckin'

>the dog watching

BASED!

>delusions
they will win

Why is your character at the left of the screen?
That's so cancerous
At least in Skyrim when moving the cam around your static character you could have it end up at the center or the right, but in ESO it's ALWAYS on the left no matter what

There's an option within the Camera menu for the screen's offset.

>That's so cancerous
>At least in Skyrim when moving the cam around
Try looking for a way to change it in the options before you start crying and whining, you retard

>t. brainlet

crown sale now bois

>Call someone else for racist supremacists with no understanding of the real world and sort-sighted with delusions of grandeur
>Goes to war against the rest of Tamriel because she's against the very concept of a human sitting on the Imperial throne
What did she mean by this?

>Playing an Elder Scrolls game in 3rd person
No user
You are the cancer

>Playing an MMO in 1st person
are you dumb.

G-guys... why do i hear whispers when i kill something? Is it bound armor?

Is it? The prices look more expensive. I don't remember 750 crowns being more than £4.49

oh wait i think its from a quest item

you're insane

yeap its up, time to buy those jew crowns

Question is, which crown pack should I buy? 21k crowns for $60... it would set me up for pretty much all foreseeable DLC...

EXCEPT they're gonna release Chapters that have to be paid for with cash, $40 a year...

Any chance they will bring back the elk?
The only mount I would spend crowns on but I don't want to buy them now if I won't be buying anything soon.

>veiled cucks are this headcanon'd

Been thinking about getting into this game, but parts of it give me mad anxiety. From what I understand any class can do anything and races matter. I wanna go in to have fun and do what I want but I don't wanna be useless and have people be mad I don't go hard

how Veeky Forums would it be to let off a nirn inferno heavy with molten arms and 5 queens elegance

Any class can technically do anyhting but race isn't really too important.
However there are a lot of negative people that will be upset if you're not a Dragonknight/Warden tank or Templar/Warden healer or if you are a stamina race on a magicka spec but honestly don't let that get you down.
Nightblade is my favorite class personally and though I haven't competed in any veteran trial content I know of personally many that have as all roles so really just find a good group of people to play with and ignore the whiny people.

>got two Hissmir recipes so far
fuck it, bought four more so all my alts have the achievement. beats doing these shitty dailies every day. was already sick of it last year and regretted cashing out with only four characters complete.

Do areas matter at all? I think last time I played there was a boat that would take me to a couple different areas. Any order or naw

Not really, everything is leveled now so you won't find any high level areas aside from craglorn which is half group content.
You can do the quests in any order that you want really too so don't be afraid if you are in a far away zone.
I recommend doing the starter island quests, then the guild and alliance quests with some main quest thrown in.

Did COA treasure chest user ever find that shield?
Been in the same situation with my necklace farm, haven't found a single necklace of any kind from hundreds of chests.

>finished vICP for the 42nd time this month
>still not a single jewelry piece or the divines belt i need

Key frags my man

Guys, why do i suck so hard on my nightblade? I get kicked off every dungeon grp for low dmg.

I do more dmg on my templar, who is fucking healing in dungeons.

I dont know what im doing wrong.

list your sets and rotation, user

I'm in the same boat. using alcast's stamblade build. I also started a templar healer and finding it a lot of enjoyable.

I got Hundings Set with some random weapons.
I set up everything like in Alcasts guide. I have some problems with the rotation, but i cant believe thats really it.
I run out of stamina quite fast tho...

Aside from not having the BiS setup or a maelstrom bow I don't know how you can pull anything but over 20k which is more than enough for most content.
Though that build is for trials anyway.
Check out jeckls thread for a nice dungeon setup though.

>tfw just want 690
>tfw don't feel like grinding
>tfw will be worthless in a couple months anyway when they raise the cap again
Send help.

>Sometimes buying from AH and getting the mail takes 2 seconds
>Sometimes it takes 20 minutes

change zones.

At what point does cycling the dailies become pointless, I'm only missing 3 skin changer recipes, I have all the entertainer runeboxes, I have (I think) all the provisioning recipes, and like 9 lamps and 4 street lights, plus a giant glowing mushroom
Is there anything I'm missing?

>He don't do vet dungeons in 1st person
Sounds like you've a bad case of being shit

>I run out of stamine quite fast tho
take a screenshot of your character's stats, wanna check your max stam, stam regen, weapon damage etc
if you can't just list it here and heavy attack more to regain stam

i used to run out of stam all the time too btw, now i'm almost always above 20k and rarely drop under that.
also i'm using hundings and swamp raider on a stam dk
you might wanna try some different food/drinks too, can't remember the name of my drink, but it gives me health, stam and stam regen

>>raise the cap
Daddy ZOS won't do this to us, will they?

I think they want to keep on raising the level cap, they hinted at raising the gear cap but people would probably flip too much shit.

cap is raised by 30 CP every DLC without fail.

equipment cap hasn't changed since.. wrothgar?

so uh, completely new player here. bought 3k crowns from the sale, whats the best way to spend them?

mount speed, exp scrolls, dlc if you arent sub

mount speed really for pvp i mean

Well 98% of the crown store is cosmetic, so unless you have any particular affinity to imperials or you want to betray your racial alliance, then it's up to aesthetics
I would recommend maybe a mount and a couple of boxes or if you aren't subscribed to plus then grab one or 2 of the dlcs

imperial race unlock.

>xp scrolls
>mount speed
why not tell them to buy bankspace and a werewolf bite as well

>impulsively buy a 21k crowns pack
>realize there's nothing in the store i actually want
>buy all dlcs and mount speed training
>still have like 14k left
welp

>imperial race unlock.
literally zero reason to buy imperial

you'll be a few thousand short for the coldharbor surreal estate.

at least you can still afford Observatory Prior

every other worthwhile thing is included in eso+ or can't be bought for crowns, or are over 3k like the banker.

Oh, i'm fine with the level cap going up. I thought there was talk about raising the gear cap or something.

Either the mobile banker or merchant. Everything else is shit. Probably the merchant.

Save it for DLCs.

Get Guilds and Glory if you don't have that.

Don't waste crowns on mount speed. Or XP scrolls. Or any consumable crap. You can get that ingame.

I can tell you not to buy anything you can get in-game, like mount speed, xp boosting items, bank space or a werewolf bite. Buy DLC or cosmetics. Stay away from crates.

If you don't have Guilds and Glory (4 DLCs: Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood), then it is without exaggeration the best thing you could get with crowns in ESO.

okay guys, help me decide, i currently have unlimited and morrowind and 4k crowns

Clockwork collector bundle 4k (mount, one dlc, scrolls, pet)
Adept Starter Pack 1k
Pledge of Mara (for me and friend) 1k
Blood forged 1.2k
Camel 1.8k
other?

guilds and glory is more than 4k

best healer

GUILDS AND GLORY

Of the things you listed just get only the Clockwork City non collector bundle (2k crowns instead of 4k)

Then don't spend any of your crowns you bought on the crown sale and save for guilds and glory, there is nothing else that is worth buying.

Don't but the collectors edition. Get Orsinium and Clockwork.

>Buy DLC or cosmetics
>budget: 3000¤
Tesselated Guar: 1300¤
Duchess Personality: 1000¤
Boob Window Dress of choice: 500-700¤ (Corseted Riding Outfit, Holiday in Balmora, Buoyant Gentility)

you're welcome

>buying mount speed from crown store
Does anyone seriously do this?

Ignore what I said, get guilds and glory as said

Seriously don't spend it on stupid stuff such as a camel.

I just did. It's my first character and I've been playing a lot every day. Bought four books, went from +17 to +57. The difference is pretty damn huge, and otherwise it would have taken me forty days to get it. By that point I would already be cp400+ and have like 90% of zones and quests done.

>By that point I would already be cp400+ and have like 90% of zones and quests done.
>40 days
Damn you said you play a lot but damn.

What's your /played?

It's true you would be fast only when you've done a lot of content, but it's still just 40 days and you're fast enough for the ESO world as is, even more so because of the wayshrines everywhere. But enjoy your speed.

day 40 I was still exploring glenumbra on my first character, riding speed was an afterthought, and I played 2-4 hours every day

HOHOHO

looking at you babe
when are you going to push for emp so I can make an EP character?

just checked
5 days 10 hours
okay maybe this is a bit too much for a 17 days old character
in my defense i had a week off work during this period

>Green pact
Why are Bosmer retarded?

protein poisoning

Nig that's 130 hours in two weeks. That said did you by any chance skip any dialogues? I remember it taking way longer when I did the quests.

When doing dungeons I screenshot pages of in-game books to read them later not to keep the group waiting since I'm a tank and I read quest text but don't wait for the voiced dialogue during dungeon quests but other that than, nah, I'm playing the game so much because I'm legitimately enjoying it, story and everything.

>When doing dungeons I screenshot pages of in-game books to read them later
But...theres an ingame journal for everything youve read

only once you've completed the mages guild questline. until then, lorebooks only.

there's an addon called Librarian that keeps track of all texts seen, but it hasn't been working for me since an update or two back.

Has DLC by itself ever gone on sale, like would CWC ever go on sale?

Whenever a new DLC comes out there's also new skill points because of skyshards and dungeon quests, right? Do they also add new abilities to spend skill points on, or will we eventually get to the point when you can have every single skill on a single character?

on anniversaries. Orsinium and IC were 750¤ recently on their respective dates.

>Do they also add new abilities to spend skill points on
Sometimes, but they're always non-combat skills.

Does the golden vendor ever sell dungeon sets like spell power cure and worm cult or just overland stuff?

Orsinium
whatever the fuck else you want

They do sell dungeon sets and now with Clockwork City, they are starting to sell every dungeon/drop set.
No SPC yet but will probably come out shortly.

is orsinium super fun?

Better than Morrowind and Clockwork.

yes. probably the best story thus far

Also has the best endgame weapons locked behind it. If you plan on sticking with it the game it's probably better that you own it instead of being a sub prisoner

it was mostly completed when the game was still sub2play. the scope and pricing reflect that. people will cry about morrowind being a ripoff in comparison, but truth is orsinium was underpriced for what it was.

okay sick I think ill grab that first

What's a golden vendor?

You're better off getting crowns by subbing btw, you get access to all DLC and the crowns equal to the price of the sub.