What does Veeky Forums think of anarcho-capitalism?

What does Veeky Forums think of anarcho-capitalism?

It's a bad idea for a lot of reasons. Mutualism is alright though.

It benefits strongest, because they can enforce their own arbitrary rules. As capitalist it's my wet dream. Imagine buying drug patent for aids treatment and increasing price 500% while poisoning medical needles with aids. Truly a purest form of capitalism.

its an enjoyable meme

Patents wouldn't exist and you would get sued anyway.

Is there a specific reason you use that photo?

I'd make a copy of your drug and claim my company developed it first and your version is just rat poison and hobo urine.

No courts or cops so you can't sue.

I love the ones where they make fun of how they'd form essentially the present system. One ancap memeball I saw said something like 'charging people an increasing marginal rate, based on their earnings, to live on your land'.

douchebags selling plastic, poisonous food to people. products that are toxic.

once human civilization evolves to the point where the average person no longer feels the need to be ruled over and told what how to live their life, anarcho-capitalism will be ushered in, quickly resulting in the cures to all diseases, immortality, manifest destiny of the Milky Way, etc.

until then, enjoy the memes

Exactly, there would be a dozen other companies competing on price and no one would buy your overpriced shit. And people would find out you're a piece of shit intentionally poisoning people and kill you.

Post your best ancap memes pls

It's cancer

No I would be tributary under Kentucky Fried Chicken Caliphate and they would enforce my right to patent because of mine 5th level EXTRA CRISPYâ„¢ membership with extra sauce.

My unit

Hm, so you're a wolf, nice mane.

>patents without a government

What did you mean by that?

Why the sleazy business person??? Isn't your solution the most morale and profitable thing to do?

Anarchocapitalism already exists in nearly every third world country. It devolves into shit roads, no cops, no infrastructure and massive violence. The status quo is infinitely better.

Good idea which comes with the pitfalls of taking an ideology to its absolute logical extreme. Will probably never exist on any large scale unfortunately. I'd be happy with a simple pragmatic night watchman state though completely understand those who oppose it for ideological reasons

>implying i wouldn't McNuke you for violating NAP

>implying arbitrary rules are not alrwady placed on you

>Patents wouldn't exist
>sued anyway
what?

The 3rd word is far from government-less you cuck

Already fluorishing in Africa. the less state the better the results. Highest tier is Somalia currently if I'm not mistaken

>Anarcho-
>Capitalism
Pick one.
Anarchy is anticapitalist and anti-authoritarian by nature.
Capitalism produces hierarchy by money and force, it can't be an anarchist project.
>discussing politics with americans with their meme definitions
What am I doing with my life?

keynesian economics only work for globalist interests, free market capitalism is best and works for nationalist interests

lol are you retarded? you watched too many michael moore movies libtard

you are talking about cronicapitalism aka leftist politicians fucking up the market

That's when recreational tomahawk missiles come into play

Implying anything happening over there isn't because of their low IQ's.

> niggers do nigger things
> it's because of this totally different reason i swear

K here goes.
>roads

FUCC YOUU

>muh you're retarded blupilled CTR gommunist shill
Ok.

>cronicapitalism
Stop inventing new genders

>ancapitalism
>patents

why do nigger ghettos in USA look the same?

>capitalism produces hierarchy by force
what am I reading

Anarchocapitalism at work

>while poisoning medical needles with aids

That's not anarcho-capitalism.

Also
>WAAAAAH
>PEOPLE SHOULD JUST GIVE ME THE STUFF THEY WORKED FOR
>WAAAAAAAAAAH

Lmao. The """liberal""" mindset.

You do realize anarchy is a lack of a state, right?
All you lefty fags using this new and approved "no hierarchy" bullshit should just die

>itt we pretend things like capitalism and anarchy depend upon which side of the political spectrum you fall into

Do wut. The origins of "crony" capitalism in the US reside in the trickle down economics of fuckboi Reagan. It has been continued by every president and congress since.

Also I'd like to point out that the American "left" is fairly right wing compared to pretty much every other western nations "left." Being a leftist in the US is basically being center or center-right. Unless of course you're a commie fuck but in which case you're as bad the ancap libertarians or the nu-nazi alt right/alt left.

Anarcho-capitalism does not mean Anarchy, it means a form of government where the state doesn't exist and the power lies in the first guy to accumulate wealth (in the modern world the 1% of people who own most of the wealth right now would soon own all of the wealth as they would legally be able to build up armies and buy nukes.)

All of your ideologies are retarded, all of you are retarded and this discussion belongs in /pol/

it doesn't work there because they are niggers

anarcho-capitalism about free market and free actions. I absolutely can maximise my profits if I infect people, when make people realiable on drugs I manufactured. It's like running opium den when clients always bring you shit they stole for new quick fix, however in my case not impairing theirs ability to think

Also anarcho capitalism wouldn't bring absolute freedom but probably bring purest totalitarianism as you would be subject to ruthlesss capitalism which put price on everything : love, morality, healthcare, freedom, child slaves and so on. Everything would have price and if you are shithead who choose liberal arts, you propably be taken as Comfort women to local EXXON warlord war party

top bait

Funniest political philosophy.

keked
every gov party in africa is socialdemocrats or marxistic.
Only countrys that arent total shit are the countrys that freed the market and insured property rights, even if the socialdems had to betray their believes hahaha, look at ghana and namibia and southafrica and then compare it to the other countrys.
The problem with africa is nb wants to settle because the burecraucy is so high.
If it goes to ancap it would also end in warlordsm , i think your right in this point, a gov is needed to ensure property rights

Communism is authoritarian by definition

Wow, glad you figured out. That's why communist have always betrayed their anarchist allies through history.

Dumb concept.