├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Holy Night Carol (until 1/10)
├ Phantasy Star Legend (until 1/24)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (until 6/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Merry Christmas 2017 (Fornis, until 1/10)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Hybrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Feb: Dark Blast Color Customization
├ Apr: New Dark Blast Form, Expert Filter Revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdpuKUuL6s4
calendar.google.com/calendar/r/week
pastebin.com/RYjzFyv8
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?イヴリダコレクション
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are the two items Zieg is asking 999 for?

I SPENT 160M IN LESS THAN 5% MORE DAMAGE
DID I CATCH SHIP 2'S AUTISM?

Fite me

ok let's go

s-h-i-t

>curse 2 coincides with my blaze eye
oh heck i need this

>Still no way to cancel a lower tri boost to activate a larger one
>The game still can't use items directly from your storage like grinders
How have they not added these things that are like fucking fundamental for quality of life

Grinders and synthesizers. You need 999 of each.

輝きへの約束
Matoi's last character song, right? It was an item code disc though so it might be expensive

Thanks user will check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=UdpuKUuL6s4

>The game still can't use items directly from your storage like grinders
Oh boy do I have news for you
Highly upsetting news

hit me with it

5.25mil on ship 2

>>The game still can't use items directly from your storage like grinders
You know, I may have a solution...If you're willing to pay, that is.

It doesn't apply to grinders since you can't put them in there, but material storage already works this way

All for the amazing price of 1500 AC a month
(or just 3600 for three!)

>Look it up
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY

hot

Fucking jews lower the black IN price a bit its almost xmas

second playthrough, i know what to do now

7 runs no 13* sure love not having collection files.

Goddamn it
I should just leave the game open so I don't miss this shit

CHARGE

or just get PSO2Alert

WHY DIDNT YOU TURRET?

calendar.google.com/calendar/r/week

WHITE

>Tell people they have the charge the PA to make it a weak point
>Nobody does it
>I literally activated every single weak point in that EQ
I fucking hate this games playerbase

>7s Yamato weapons 21 mil now.
The fuck happened?

New weapons. Jews taking advantage of the update and buying up useful/rare fodder. Players wanting to affix their shiny new 14* get shafted.

New and desirable weapons happened, not to mention the general lack of Yamato EQs preceding this.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

There have been less Yamato EQs lately and an affixing boost week is coming up

Xmas quest triggers sound great except I don't think anyone wants me in their mpa.

>notice every other weapon is plummeting day one/eq1
>beat them to the punch
>made two-three times the current price
it was the last night of hanukkah, after all.

That's not even dropping, it's raising. It was 20m yesterday.

Do partizans still rely on vol graptor spam to do decent damage? I hate having to re apply it every 10 seconds.

Can anyone give me some heads up for doing dragon eq as hybrid bo?
even with constant distract wing/gran wave i have trouble sticking to those exposed areas much less land stuff like vinto/kestrel on them
i cycle break stance/pbf/rb during whole thing as well

Material storage is actually what pisses me off the most about this game. Wish you could just pay to have that and additional basic storage with one time purchases.

just play Hero man, why are you making this so hard on yourself?

I don't really mind that the regular extra boxes are recurring given that you can just dump all your unstackables in there, forget about them, but still pull items out when you need them with no fuss

I suppose that doesn't really apply to material storage given the nature of what goes into it

But what burns my biscuits more than anything is how high the asking price is in comparison: 1500 is more than premium and three times the cost of a standard box, the fuck is that about

>Just play hero
Some people want to have fun

I just don't get it. I want to try and make gunslash work but I need a proper one to do that. There's no way people are buying enough of these things for the price to be that high, nobody even uses them.

>tfw the Gunslashe and talis are 10 mil on shit8

The ability factor is an S1 for 2% increased damage. Nobody is buying these things to use them as an actual weapon.

Don't you have to get +35 for a SAF? Are people really spending hundreds of millions of meseta for 2% damage?

14* SAF is fornis pot without the element requirement. People are buying them to turn it into 14*, affix with the SSA, then turn it into something they want

unlike other weapons, I imagine fewer people are buying them and they're not commonly dropping/being sold. this combination might give the seller a more conservative approach to demonstrate what you're seeing. at a glance it appears less likely that they were looking to hike up the price and more as though the less expensive ones sold. the current ones listed at 31.5mil would be 10mil if they were partizans, 18-20mil as swords. and as far as I can see, nobody is buying those swords or partizans. this could be because they're just plain shit or they have no ssa. the gunslashes at 31.5mil are just getting undercut. time of day seems relevant too.

but I said every other weapon. makes sense to me that if these fellas wanted money they'd go down to 28mil to try and stimulate sales. every eq that passes is another drop in price. while typing this someone is already trying that at 22mil with their piece of junk. smart guy.

>The 14* SAF is fornis pot without the element requirement
What does that even mean? Does it just get another 14% damage on top of the 10% damage from the potential or something?

No, it's not a damage increase. It has the healing portion of the Fornis pot.

The special ability factor of the upgraded 14* Gunslash is an S4 ability that restores HP from damage, like Fornis series potentials

I'd suggest that you just look for another Gunslash if you intend to use it as a weapon, or wait like 2 months for the price to drop. The other weapons will drops the prices faster, but not the GS.

It took over a year to get Io hair

Here's your daily reminder to come get your Christmas on.

pastebin.com/RYjzFyv8 (embed)
goo DOT gl/forms/76lMcaSHKoYNWrJk1

Good morning /pso2/, hope you get your drops today

I wish we got Ayls and Chaz's outfits from Phantasy Star 4.

>tfw chaz's outfit is just red eusis remodel
I know the RPGs were meh tier but this scratch is giving off a really weird retrospection on how average most of the RPGs were

Dailies when?

Well shit how are the weapon badge weapons then? Detonation looks way too conditional to make work properly and fornis is going to be hell to get now.

Weapon badge weapons are usually bad. Fornis is probably your best option for now... Detonation would take a while to charge so it's kinda bleh. There's Evleda but they're medium-low at best.

>Evleda
Good luck doing that with how empty BQs are

Nice trips senpai.
Wait a bit till 2018. The current 2017 badge weapons are fucking awful. Literally trash tier. The 2018 badge shop will have Ray weapons in them which are way better. Also if you have Union boosters you can upgrade them into Union weapons which are although not the best , still pretty solid weapons. Both Ray and Union also have Astral soul SAF which is arguably the best soul you can have on a weapon/unit.

That's a pretty long time to be stuck with a nox weapon especially when you consider having to farm the 2018 badges as well.

are we gonna have camos n the 2018 shop or are we getting fucked over with that like we got this year

I'll probably be on in an hour and a half or so!

When is the 2018 shop even coming? I would assume it's not the first of the year and more mid to late january right?

True, but what else can you do? Those 2017 weapon badge weapons are really shit and a waste o money to grind. you better turn those badges into solo pd triggers which is a way better investment once you're geared enough to do them. Btw you can also do Evleda weapons outside of BQ now.

>You can do Evleda weapons outside of BQ now
That sounds fine if that's true. How would I go about doing it? If you're talking about the BQ EQ that's pretty much the same problem.

Dunno what he meant but ima be doing buster quests later you wanna come?

Are you grade three?
If not you i'll gelp you get up to grade three.

>Are you grade 3
I've never so much as touched a buster quest

Is 技量 dex?

Alright where do you wanna meet?
i'll hop on right now.

I'll come too if you don't mind, could use some levels for my subclass.

I'm on ship 2 just incase you aren't but uh I guess in front of the gate should be fine. Should I just be my best geared class then?

pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?イヴリダコレクション
Choose the Evelda weapon you want. Then click on the dropdown menu that says: "2017年10月25日以降のドロップ対象エネミー "
It will list the mobs that drop the related weapon. Just google translate it.

Sure come along.

Just bring what ever you feel most comfortable.
I'll be at b-07 by koffie look for the Z.

The Christmas event is scheduled to end with January 10's maintenance. That's pretty much guaranteed to be when ARKS New Year Carnival 2018 begins.

what the hell happens when your party's grades aren't the same

For example i'm a grade three.
i will be put in a grade 1 match but it will be treated as a free match for me but a main match for the lower ranked people.

So in that situation, because it's counted as a free match, you wouldn't be able to gain CF percentage from the Buster Quest, I assume?

Me the grade three person would not.
The lower ranked people so long as they're the same grade as the quest will.

So grade 2 and above players will not get CF but grade one people will get it filled.

After they get enough points and bump up to grade 2 the grade 2 person will also begin getting regular main match drops and cf while the grade three will not.

tl;dr if your grade matches the main match you will get cf and regular drops.

I believe in free match the only thing you "lose" is grade evaluation.

Most likely, but it shouls be hard to boost people to grade 3 now that stamina system is basically removed so it can be attained in one sitting as long as you have time for the runs needed.

You don't normally get any CF progress from Free Match because the drop table is totally replaced by Excubes, Buster Medals, Meseta Crystals, and the rare chance for a camo

Of course, in the past, we've had CFs with Excubes on them, so those could be cleared, except when there was a bug you couldn't

The main problem is that players actually doing Buster Quests has also been removed

I don't think it has to be main matches for CF anymore right?

I actually completed my Zein CF excube with BQ Free.

Swiki says it doesn't, but it might be out-of-date if they did change it. I don't remember that being changed, though.

see

Most of the nox drops require stuff like EQ bosses so it's probably not all that different.

Quite a few of them drop from ordinary free field Darker bosses and mini-bosses

Are the new year eve scratches usually revivals of accessories/la's or they include affix items as well?

There will probably be a new year scratch plus a support items scratch (affix stuff) since the affix boost week is on new years too, usually they bring the support items one whenever there's a affix boost week.

Do you know what these are? Google translate has predictably failed me.

Fals - Dalambul Lv.61 -
DF Appentis Gia Lv. 51 -
Escafars · Mother Lv.51-

Oh yeah, that's right, you want the Gunslash, don't you? That one only drops from those three.

The last two are EQ bosses, the first one has a chance to be Facility AQ's end boss but it isn't guaranteed (you can get the usual pair of oceanid minibosses instead).