youtu.be/0-20RFJ37fM
youtube.com/watch?v=ipF-9Et1B8w
youtu.be/ovJywKTcvfA
db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/3926392527
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Saint 14 killed so many Vex that they built him an altar out of Vex corpses

I imagine that his tomb just has speed metal blaring 24/7

truly a good quest in this sea of shit game

What are the best armor mods for arms/chest/class item?

I'm using reload now and it's pretty sweet but I'm wondering if something else could be more useful

WHO /JEWISHMASTER/ HERE ?

I'M THE GOYEST OF THE GOYIM

I'M THE SHABBOEST OF THE SHABBOZ

My vote goes to:
Recovery helmet
Kinetic reload arms
Kinetic reload chest
Recovery legs
Resilience or kinetic reload for Titan mark, whatever you want for Hunter cloak, and Recovery for Warlock bond.

Hi Maelon

Thoughts?
youtu.be/0-20RFJ37fM

Sounds like a lot of crap he pulled out his ass

go back, already proven fake cuz we know the real name of the 2nd expansion

The way he mispronounces words irks me.

>Warring pronounced "wearing"
>Covets pronounced (co-vet)

>getting new enemy races

in your fucking dreams, not until the next game at the earliest, they are far too lazy to introduce new races for a DLC

>That lore on the Mk.44 Stand Asides

So this basically confirms, the traveller is not a benevolent being. It seems to be utterly indifferent towards species it lifts up.

>do Saint 14 quest
>get a perfect paradox
>go turn in tokens at vance
>gives me a MW +reload Perfect Paradox

Noice

frames are possible since the models are in game, they would just fight with random guaridan weapons, and just probably doing the animaitons for them would be most of the work, or they could just copy paste the guardian animations on them, and give them the cabal sidestep dodge animation maybe

Setting aside if that's the intending meaning (because it sounds like the view the Worms had of the Traveler which is self-serving at best), "not benevolent" is not the same thing as "malevolent." A rainstorm can help crops grow, but it can also wash everything away in a flood. Even if the Traveler is a blind force, it can still be beneficial.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipF-9Et1B8w

Flashpoint is Titan, you stupid nerd

Stop promoting your own shitty videos faggot

Yes of course. Which is why I said it seems to be indifferent about the species it lifts up.
Which of course makes you wonder why it does why it does if it's not to help. Also the analogy to gardens and insects makes it seem like the Traveller mainly tends to planets and galaxies, and races being catapulted upwards is just a side effect.

Thoughts?
youtu.be/ovJywKTcvfA

>gift quest rewards dont drop exotics just other shit

>fighting alongside Ana Bray will be exciting

Yes just like we fought "alongside" Osiris right? Why are people this stupid?

i personally use 1 kinetic recoil and 1 energy recoil and then the rest go to recovery and resilience, melee/grenade/ability recharge ones aren't good in my opinion and if you use them it basically makes that piece of gear less functional for your other subclasses

>plays Destiny 2
>asks why people are stupid
oh boy

The best moment in D2 is still when the pyramid ships awaken. Still gives me goose bumps when that super ominous music kicks in.

I seriously hope that when the final encounter with the last enemy kicks in bungie will leave the light hearted quippy story telling and properly give us a feeling of being threatened.

They drop armour pieces

I thought it was just class items

the only armor they drop are class items last time i previewed it

???
You keep posting this, what?

Are we to take that the Traveler is the Gardener or the tree with silver wings? Of the Gardener we can say nothing. We only know of their distraction. Of the silver tree, the entry says that it's purpose is achieved in the chaos it causes.

That's why I said this sounds like Worm lies: they accuse the Traveler of being an agent of chaos, prolonging the suffering and misery of the universe and claim that true peace and serenity is found in the grave.

brb killing myself then

imagine being so jealous of other people you make a gif showing just how jealous you are, save it, and keep posting it over and over

No they don't.
They drop a sword, a class item exclusive to the gift engram (They're different from the dawning engram) two ghosts, two sparrows, and a couple shaders.
They don't drop any of the armor.

>prolonging the suffering and misery of the universe and claim that true peace and serenity is found in the grave.
just like real life, innit?

In combination with the old Rasputin cards it's safer to assume the gardener is the traveller.

Rasputin speaks about how some unknown force utterly overcame the gardener and how the gardener held power above himself, pondering how he would stand against said unknown force.

Well sure, if you ignore all the fun shit you get to do while living and only focus on the suffering. If the Worms really believed what they were selling, they'd an hero instead of getting all fat and happy breeding more larva.

Just bought destiny 2 during the black friday sale and I finally maxed out my titan, hunter and warlock. What the fuck do I do now? There's only five strikes and 6 missions in the whole game? How long until bungie actually releases some content that I don't have to pay more money for?

I paid 70 real fucking United States Dollars for this shit, where the fuck is the game bungie? At least World of Warcraft is only $40 and even it has more things to do.

>content that I don't have to pay more money for
never ever

>70usd
>on a sale
fucking wat

I don't remember how much it was, I got the base game + two expansions and it was either 65 or 70 or something. I geninuely feel depressed everytime I think about how I bought that instead of Just Cause 3.

>IT is alone and IT is strong and IT won. Even over the gardener and she held power beyond me but the gardener did not shrug and make herself alone. IT always wins.

If we take the Mk44's lore tab to be using the same metaphor as Rasputin is using, then what is the tree with the silver wings?

That setup is what I have on my Titan now.

I may try special reload, I do use it quite a bit

He probably bought the season pass like a retard. Good thing he's in good company here though, I bought it on blind faith. They ended D1 on such a high note, how could I not have been excited.

Day of purge for the clans when?

The Worms might know something more about the Travelers intentions, since it (or something related to it) trapped them in Fundament.
I would say it's like a scientist, but its been operating for over 20k years, so how much more data is there to collect?
We know it's not just a terraforming machine, it actively defends itself and gives civilizations that it helps ways of defending themselves. We know that after it trapped the Worms in Fundament, the Worms reached out and pulled planets into the Fundament to try to get someone to set them free, the Traveler tried to kill all of the races on Fundament with the God Wave.

I'm the same way man

>Bought destiny 2 on sale thinking it would be open world borderlands
>all I got was Halo with 343 Guilty Spark not shutting the fuck up and randumbs stealing all of my objective kills making missions last twice as long.

At least give me a global chat feature or something Bungie, I want to tell others how retarded they are for not knowing how to trigger heroics.

Speaking of Heroics, do they actually give you better rewards or just make public events last longer?

>Speaking of Heroics, do they actually give you better rewards or just make public events last longer?
Higher chance of exotics/legendaries and more exp

>Traveler tried to kill all of the races on Fundament with the God Wave.
Did it really? It seemed to me that the god wave was just a convergence of natural forces, since fundament had a shitload of moons, and the Worms only claimed that the Traveler was doing it.

its the little things that make a game worth playing and destiny is soulless
look at the ramen shop, its just two guys sitting there in front of empty bowls and someone in the kitchen waving an empty pan over an unlit stove, moving their empty hands around like they are seasoning and cooking
theres nothing even in the pan they are shaking around and stirring

they couldn't even be bothered to put noodles in the bowl? holy shit

>just make public events last longer
In a couple cases they shorten them.

Well we know that the Traveler can alter orbits, and that it was responsible for creating the Leviathan to make sure no other species interacted with them. I guess we don't have a confirmation, but it had the power and the motive.

You seem to know your lore, so maybe you can help with this.

Is this implying the Leviathan is modeled after a hive worm? Or is Calus just crazy?

Post hot fashion.

Well he does say it's modeled on a mythical beast from the dreams of the worms, which seems pretty accurate. I know the Dreadnaught was made using part of a Worm God.

Is there a destiny site where I put someones name in and see every item they have including storage?

The Leviathan on Fundament was the warden for the prison the Worms were in before Aurash and sisters let them loose.

>Luminous engram
>vuvuzela wants to give me 334 rather than 335

What the fuck is his problem?

db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/3926392527
Wow guys... the traveler hates the worms... so deep...

So when the Leviathan raid is fully completed will that mean that I won't ever get to talk to Failsafe again?

But she and Asher are the only two characters in the entire game that don't suck.

>waaah, stop discussing lore!
>talk about autistic waifus, jewish lootbox conspiracies and min-maxing instead!

Fuck outta here. Lore discussion is always comfy and interesting.

The words of the Leviathan in the books of sorrow suggest that the krill would've survived the god wave and been stronger for it.

And seeing as how the god wave happens anyway and Oryx never even goes back to check if anything survives, the Worms are basically full of shit.

Whats the space station thats all blown up floating above Io, have they said what it is before or is it just some random background scenery at the moment?

Seeing as how it was the last place the Traveler touched before the great collapse, it may be a trav shard that popped off during some battle.

>>Bought destiny 2 on sale thinking it would be open world borderlands
There's your mistake retard. Destiny 1 was out for three years and Destiny 2 for a couple of months. Would have made sense to do 5 minutes of research before spending your real USD.

>shitsafe
>asher rick
>don't suck
This doesn't compute.

what do you guys do to farm paradox amplifiers? i read that you get them from: strikes, pvp and heroic infinite forest. so far ive been doing heroic strikes and its decent so far. i got a rare one during my 2nd heroic strike and ended up with 6 regular amplifiers.

is there a higher chance to get them doing heroic strikes vs regular strikes? how does the drop rate for strikes(heroic or not) compare to pvp, in general?

fine then same a single good character in the entire series. I'll wait.

Lakshmi, Kadi and Shaxx. Maybe Salad man.

>Kadi

and I thought my tastes were bad.

Shaxx and Saladin are goat tho

check check check

>kadi
>bad taste
How can you be so wrong? Are you a professional shitter?

why care about a malfunctioning robot when you can have a real woman?

>liking iron loser
>single handedly defeat the enemy that wiped out all the iron lords in a single night
>always tells you of his glory days and great adventures even though the things you have accomplished far surpass any of the little insignificant hings he has done
>buttmad his orders to hold the line during twilight gap almost lead to the battle being lost
>doesn't talk to shaxx because shaxx had better instinct and disobeyed orders which saved the day

>liking shit hawthorne
Honestly, she is the biggest travesty of the story. This no name bitch just inserts herself into the action like she is important at all, or that we couldn't have done anything without her. She is shit, and your taste is shit.

By this logic all characters are shit since it's impossible for our guardians to really fail.

fite me 1v1 hand cannons only

>using hand cannons
You need to stop proving how shit your taste is user.

Hmm. I just reread verse 1:8, he says that the Sky is a harsh path and that it creates new life and existence is the stuggle to exist, but the Krill could be meant to die to protect that philosophy.
If there's another verse that your talking about let me know, but there's some wiggle room on both sides here.

Quick EoW?

Pls respond

its not my fault in a squad based game the writers decide to go with some bullshit chosen one plot line

I dont want to be the main hero all the time, I want to be a cog in the machine. Why the fuck are there even any other guardians? your character is canonically doing basically everything

I know it's a gameplay mechanic, but why can't your ghost resurrect you during some battle sequences? Doesn't the light exist in all things?

well in the first game it made sense because the darkness was used as a device
in areas filled with too much darkness the light couldn't get through
now it makes no sense at all

You're looking at the same verse I was. I don't think there's a definitive answer, really, which is why we can have this debate in the first place.

The Leviathan says that the struggle of the krill is what gives it hope suggesting it sees they can come back from the ruin of the god wave. But then again, it could be read that their self-sacrifice in choosing extinction over moral compromise is the inspiring thing.

This all ignores that the moons of Fundament were the host of far more advanced civilizations anyway, though. Does their existence and prosperity amount to more than the suffering of the krill?

Some situations are too dangerous for the ghost to bring you back in. Someone could be camping your body and murder your ghost when he comes to bring you back.

That makes sense. I didn't play the first game since I don't have the current generation of consoles and am probably never going to buy them.

That explanation kinda makes sense now because don't the Vex, Hive and Taken all serve the darkness or something? I just skimmed the backstory so I'm probably wrong.

Is there a way you can track how much silver you bought on battlenet? Does it show up anywhere?

>buying currency in a paid for game

There were some Vex that attempted to worship the Darkness in imitation of the Hive. The rest of them seem to be trying to replace all reality with Vex.

I didn't buy it I am just curious. I don't have ti on the PC. Can you track this?

sometimes i buy dinner even though i already paid for ur mom lol

>not supporting indie devs
It's like you want the industry to fail user.

there should be a purchase history somewhere and silver purchases will show up there

looks like you can inspect the speaker's old room in the tower. seems empty besides some books and furniture. your ghost goes on about how he cant believe the speaker is gone, and says something along the lines of "we do need another speaker, right?".

interesting tidbit that i found neat.

>needing a new speaker
>the traveler just woke up
For what purpose?

Ghaul was the only person who really knew the Speaker was full of shit. He knew too much, and so he had to die.