>/bbg/ Resource, Builds & Mechanics Guide:
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1doP2HShMmJcHZFTNSZ3yVFxbUu4U1aO6yHIk9-wQ1Wo/edit#gid=811371374

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gem spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1MVo9hQkRthvsI1R_K4guL3WKBICxv5lPgPP8lLoSIBs/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=T0_M3t3UVao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isz spelunks are gay

Anyone up for a spelunk?

>wake up
>no great one beast glyph

I miss Gregor but I don't miss Lucy.

Since we're all faggots, let's have one now, Sinister Isz.
c4hsi9ys
Pass is bbg333 if anyone wants to try to beat Jordan and Alba's weapons-tier internet connection.

Yeah

Howdy hey, we got Alba. Room for one more.
Also, I should tell the others joining, this Bowblade has 3 Kin Down Gems on it, and my only other option is a Rifle Spear.

Ringing.

are there any weapons for 99 arcane builds?

I can't decide on a weapon to use on 25/50 str/arc character I'm making. Please help me, bbg. Dubs shall tell the truth.

And we got Jordan, so we're closed.

For every weapon, 1 Cold Abyssal with a 27.2% Triangle and Elemental Waning will be slightly better than 2 Cold Abyssals and a 27.2% Triangle or Elemental Waning by 5-8+ AR with 35 Arc, 2-5+ AR with 38 Arc.

Become a broccoli and use tools

thank you kindly

Tier 3 Eye in that chest, nothing else otherwise. At Layer 2 now.

Why do you give a shit about some alpha hotdog build? Manbearpig is much cooler.
>greg
That fag with sideburns is still around though.

Better this time, Lost LHB and a bunch of mats including Backbones and Bastards. At Layer 3 now.

In my defense, I thought that was actually going to work.

30/20/25/12/5/50
Wheel

Go through game with +10 Saw Cleaver and any phys gems
Go to hamlet, get 20.3% Bolt Radials dropped from fish wizards, and a the 18% Bolt Waning near the blood rock.

Use 20.3%/20.3%/18% Bolt Saw Cleaver in chalice dungeons up to Defiled Amy

Farm Defiled Amy until you get 2 Nourishing Radials, use the 18% Arcane Radial from Mensis

from there idk, i quit playing my arcane guy after that. I was bored of using the saw cleaver more than my wheel

For that user wondering about the HMS, going 25 skl nets you a lot of AR as long as you already got str/arc to 25/50, as well as improving your viscerals. The problem is that it's hard to fit on a BL98, but that's HMS for you.

ill just go 115, idc about fcs

Yeah man I sure miss Gregor whining about saifs during every FC.

>30
Vit is not a meme

Just getting involved in chalice dungeons and have a couple of root ones.

Am I right in thinking I only really need to create one, but make it FRC then I can just search around the net for codes for the best dungeons and I can access any?

A bunch more mats, Tier 3 Deep Sea and Arcane Lake, and the horrific wandering Descendant. And an Ebrietas fight. That's it for this one, ended with Alba's apparent suicide.
Because I'm actually lacking enough Mold for Pthumeru, I'll probably make an FRC Loran if anyone is interested.

Here

To access every glyph, you need to have every Root Chalice and make at least one FRC (and one Sinister Root for Sinister glyphs). Could be any kind of FRC

OK so I actually need all root chalices but only need to create 1 FRC?

I am level 230. what is the cap for co-op and pvp?

Thanks again for hosting, Richmond. Encountering a wandering boss is always an amazing experience.

Okay, new FRC Loran for everyone.
4rdqaci5
Pass is still bbg333
Will Alba and Jordan be beaten to joining? Probably not.

Yep

we play 98-117
randoms are like 100-150

I'm getting good at the game.

anyone want to hold my hand through great pthumeru ilhyll?

cool, guess its time to rage

thanks!

Welp, time to start over. I'm Gonna miss all my glyphs and chalices I unlocked

nevermind i died to the first mob and dont feel like playing anymore 2bh

You weren't hunter material anyways

We have Jordan in this FRC, room for one more.

he can push it to 35

You'll get them again soon enough.

Unfortunately, that didn't count as a kill.

Still there?

Morgan snuck in to steal Jordan's spot, and faced the wrath of the pyro pupper.
Also found Stunning Deep Sea and a perfect Boom Hammer Gem. The real kicker is that my next build, Str/Blt, is using the thing.

I see people saying you dont need to go through hintertomb... do I need that root one too?

Reminder that this exists now: docs.google.com/document/d/1MVo9hQkRthvsI1R_K4guL3WKBICxv5lPgPP8lLoSIBs/edit?usp=sharing

Leave suggestions, shitposts, whatever. No rush, it won't happen anytime soon.

Also, I'd like to test having an executioner host and a vileblood one ringing their beckoning bell while one (or more) cones/cucks ring their small resonant, each using their "covenant password", and see how often we get an adversarial summon.

>run through door
>get hit by two red spiders
Just another day. Ringing again.

Why does Fist of Gratia use so much stamina but do so little damage?

What kind of gem was it that was perfect for the Boom Hammer?

A bepis here and a bepis there. Layer 3 now.
Waning, about 22% Phys Up, added Fire, Stamina Costs Up. Not ideal, but close to it.

WHERE THE FUCK IS TOMB MOLD (4)

I think blunt adepts are much better, either Watcher ones or if you don't want to grind you can try to find some Undead Giant ones with +fire or +phys.

IN YOUR MUM WOMB

To access Hintertomb glyphs, yes. But people rarely use Hintertomb glyphs, and it's not required to reach FRC so it's up to you

There's a Witch immediately outside, so beware.
I forgot about the Blunts, almost the entire moveset is Blunt.

It's meant to stagger, but it definitely needs to get buffed

How about this?

Shit, something came up. Have to go, guys. Hope you'll have fun.

I think the entire moveset is blunt actually. Also the uncanny version has a triangle slot so no need for Waning gems. Good luck finding that Triangle blunt though, it's a pain.

We found a Cleric on the other end of a bridge with axes swinging in an asymmetrical fashion, so yeah, we'll have fun.
Alba, just run like hell for that room.

Nice. I'm jealous of that Blunt Triangle, I gave up after several days of nonstop farming and went with a 27% +12 phys from Undead Giant.

FUCKING METH ADDICTS, I MADE IT ACROSS THE BRIDGE AND HE TAKES A GOLF SWING AT ME

F E L L A S
Cursed durability down gems for kos parasite? It has 600 durability, was the intention to never allow it to break or does it lose durability like crazy?

Dura down is the best curse for everything above 200 durability, and given how it works having one dura down gem is almost the same as having three at the same time so try to put all of them in a single weapon.

Djura down is the best curse for the stake driver.

Do the dura downs work with percentage?
If so, -30% of 100, -30% of 70%, -30% of 47%?

Still there, Richmond?

The best curse for pve or overall is stamina up, kin/beast down for pvp only.
Anybody who tells you any different is a newfag retard.

As minimal as stamina-use up is, durability down on a weapon with 600 durability would be great.

New video by sanadsk.
youtube.com/watch?v=T0_M3t3UVao

We're doing this, one way or another. We didn't come this far to get stopped by Sparky the Wonder Dog.

Dura down is better, stay slightly upset

Good argument, newfag.

Amelia bully session for anyone who wants in, password is

oct

I think I stuck my nose into the AoE

Good argument, """oldfag"".

He's right. The only downside is "oh no, I have to go repair my weapon after my spelunk is over". The lazy mentality in this general is sickening.

Newfags or discord fags?
I can't tell them apart.

This piece of shit.
That was almost ten million Echoes.
I don't really need them, but it's the principle of the thing.
I don't know about the two of you, but I'm bringing maximum Bolt protection.

So the only cool thing that was cut was that one chalice dungeon area

Another area i'll never get to play around in.
Thanks Zullie

Still there?

I still don't see any argument about the superiority of stamina over durability
If you're so more knowledgeable why don't you explain it in a way my simple brain can understand?

@199392425
>s-shit I called out on my idiocy
>I know, I'll call them newfags/discordfags

Sorry, just got 2 and killed her. Pass is still the same if you want to hit up Old Yharnam though?

It does look fucking amazing

the only cut content that doesn't look retarded

that's frustrating

Sure.

Inb4 it would be a waste of time to explain it to you, you're not worth my time, you're too stupid to understand, other adhominem

That thing is finally in the ground, thank you, the two of you. That dungeon was a roller coaster of emotions.
I'm going to get a glyph dungeon for Anti Clock 3, and then I'll be making an FRC Isz.

I don't like that version of Moon Presence, but the area does look great.

The chalice dungeon moon presence and it's boss arena looks really cool

>btw let me waste minutes of loadingscreens every couple fights in fcs and after each layer
These newfags can't even clear a layer without using all of their 20 vials

It's a glorious feeling, isn't it? You start off begging for help against Gasgoine, slug your way through the game, but as you progress you start to git gud, and eventually you're rolling solo against the Orphan of Kosm

>breaking a weapon in a single layer
How did you do that? I'm genuinely curious, not even trying to shitpost. My Burial Blade has three dura downs and it takes 2 medium sized layers for the weapon at risk message to appear, 3 if I'm cooping.

Yeah it does. Why did they have to cut it

Lore would have been too deep

As promised, one FRC Isz here
rp69dbvu
Pass is bbg334

Ringing.

final form MP looks pretty lame...just a bunch of thick tentacles with a silly looking base