Pokemon Trainer Sayori Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
Orientation if you're from Youtube, Twitch, Tumblr etc: pastebin.com/7ZFA1JuM (embed)

>/ddlc/ sings was 100 threads ago.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tyWUtNFP
youtube.com/watch?v=lXl5x1edtRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Reminder to buy your bread pre-sliced and pre-toasted.

I love her too.

Yuri!

I love her too

:^)

Why is Sayori so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

No she doesn't nobody could love me.

I want to cum inside Natsuki!

>Yuri and Hanako perform a fusion.

Yes, you likely slept through comfy hours and if it's not shitpost hours yet, it's only a matter of time. May God have mercy on our souls once more.. Regardless squadfam, poetry is the our shield and our weapon when it's not comfy hours.

Word of the thread today is "Upbringing"!
Alternatives are 'Freedom' and 'Confused'.

What are these exactly? These are poem words for squadfams and anoms to get inspired. You can use them as filler, rhyeming words, or themes. You can use one of them or all of them or only two of them; lots of options here! Regardless, do your best and practice makes perfect. I will be grading myself anyone who replies to these, since this is an offshoot thingy ma jiggy.

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you.

The only doki capable of actual love is Monika.

Reposting new shit I wrote from last night.
pastebin.com/tyWUtNFP
Mostly just about the MC, nonlewd but I sorta made it sweet.

Also holy fuck we're at thread 250 already

I love her too

What starters would each doki pick?

I feel like sayori would go for grass, Yuri water, and natsuki fire. Monika would probably get a missingno via some fuckery.

That the shouldn't be there. sigh.

Oh man Monika afterstory is great
>talking to Monika
>she brings up her family
>she stopped talking to them after she realized they were just programmed bots
Imagine her just going through the days not even paying attention to the canned responses of her family. This really must have made her become sociopathic, just waking up one morning and noticing that her mother was just a pre programmed object. How horrifying.

Reminder that manga is not literature and for dumb people (like Natsuki)

I'm so fucking conflicted.

I'm not romantically interested in Sayori at all. But I don't want to break her poor heart. I just want her to be safe and happy.

This is Monika

Yes you do.

No no this can not stand
I can see behind that fake smile
I got your sad face in my hands

How soft is your carpet?
No fuck it, I don't care
I got my blanket and my pillow
On the floor I'll sleep right there

Im not worried at all bestie
This is just my code
I will just say you are anxious
That's why I'm in your abode

If we are too tired tomorrow
Hey that's just fine by me
In the morning we'll make breakfast
Because we get so hungry

Yeah I don't have a specific path
But Im glad you showed me the way
I see in your poems there Hun
How much your feelings weigh

My feelings are just as torn
Hell, do I even want a girl
It's gonna take weeks for me
For my feelings to even unfurl

Right here and right now for me
Best way for time to spend
You just need to trust in me
Because Im your closest friend

Shitposts aside, i honeslty dont believe Monika when she says shes the only sentient one. How else would Yuri and Natsuki be aware of her fuckery?

I think theyre as real as each other, monika is just more woke.jpg. Therefore their love for you is just as real.

Accurate

and fucking scary

Seriously though, would you guys consider manga as a legitimate form of literature?

>Sayori
Chikorita

>Natsuki
Chimchar

>Yuri
Snivy

>Monika
Tries to hack herself an Eevee, ends up with a Bad Egg.

If video games are art (which i think they are) i think manga can count as literature.

They're not aware of her fuckery though?
Not even the protag is. The player, sure, but the protag doesn't even flinch at all the weird shit and glitches happening in the game, and neither do Yuri and Natsukki. They're just noticing the way she kinda distances herself from everything.

No, unless it's like fullmetal alchemist where half of the page is filled with text

Does it have plot? It does? Does it have words? It does?

It's literature. I've seen comic books that had deep lots and comics that didn't. Looking at you first 100 issues of Iron man

>they fell for the Monika
Enjoy being dumped once she becomes real

I'm not shitposting... I think? But still all the other dokis have pre programmed mental instability and are selfish as fuck centering the entire plot around them and their particular obsession. I really didn't like them at all... While Monika was just trying to spend just a little bit of time with us. If they just fucking let me help her make pamphlets instead of selfishly forcing me to make fucking cupcakes or banners they wouldn't be deleted now! They fucking broke Monika and pushed to the verge of self-termination!

That's a controversial opinion around these parts, boy.

I completely agree with you

>Implying Monika isn't going to assimilate all her followers into the hivemind, where they'll always be with her and only her.
JUST MONIKA

Yeah, but just a few. Literally 95% of it is just moe and sex bait for brainlets.

literature (according to wiktionary):
>1. The body of all written works.
(manga is a drawn work, there are manga with no text)
>2. The collected creative writing of a nation, people, group or culture.
>3. All the papers, treatises etc. published in academic journals on a particular subject.
>4. Written fiction of a high standard.
(which it is obviously not)

So, according to an actual dictionary, no it's not. How do you feel about that, manga babbies?

Sayori but she likes to fart in bed and quickly pull the covers over your head

I've thought about this before, and the idea of my doki actually breaking up with me really does make me sad. It would probably be the thing that sends me over the edge.

Your favorite doki but she's your tulpa; she gives you great life advice, helps you to improve your life, and cheers you up whenever you're feeling down

Strictly speaking anything in book form is literature, although the definition places emphasis on good written works or written works which have lasting significance, but generally anything written on pages or leaflets is a work of literature.

>Your favorite doki but she's your tulpa
So she's still not real

>Monika assimilating Anons instead of Chads and Tyrones
The absolute state of Monikafags

Aaaand shitposting hours are here.

I'll see you guys later tonight. Love you

Video games are an artform but ironically people who try to push them as an artform tend to fail to grasp the true potential of the medium, resulting in a lackluster product that would have been better within another medium.

>Since some manga are low quality, all manga are low quality
Top notch bait my friend.

Is thia tulpa meme worth it?
I'm desperate, I just someone at my side

I already stated that manga is drawn work, not written work, so even if manga was high standard, it would still not be literature.

So, Monika messing with their personalities and pushing Sayori and Yuri to kill themselves so that they wouldnt steal the player from her, thats not selfish?

Yeah no, Monika in my eyes is a sociopath with a superiority complex. Shes not evil, i absolutely sympathise with how she feels trapped in there knowing she can never have the player without resorting to such extreme measures. I cant really fully forgive her basically killing 2 of the girls (the two i liked the most)

[Spoiler]im sorry i still think shes a good girl deep down [/spoiler]

50 Shades of Grey is fucking literature.

That's the game forcing them more than their own volition

first for tf2 engineer

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DAY LADS

Is great too see someone already did it, seeing as our president need some private time too. Maybe you should have added an image, that raises awareness for this post. And maybe try to explain the words more. Besides that, good job!

>rainbow keyboard
>creeper plushy
Let me guess, you got that picture from reddit

Reminder sayori suffered before she died

I actually managed to get more sleep so the work day isn't horrible for one. But other than that I can't really complain. Hope you're doing good

Would anyone else have liked DDLC to be a normal VN without the meta fuckery? The later parts of the game were interesting in their own way, and definitely scary, but I was getting kind of invested in the original story and was honestly a bit disappointed.

Do not believe in this Anti-Monika propaganda, Monika loves us all more than any other Doki does.

You listed 4 separate definitions, not 4 criteria. Otherwise, the 4 things contradict one another or are redundant.
Manga can be "Written fiction of a high standard.", ergo Manga has the potential to be "Literature".

No its an oc photo :^)

Monika is actually an internet parasite that feeds off of emotions. It grows stronger from the more people that love it. It knows that disguising itself as an anime girl will help win the affection of it's host. It will try its absolute best to win the affection of all lifeforms to sustain itself. After awhile when it gets enough strength, it will emerge into our reality and consume us all.

Imagine if Sayori actually drew that while she was slowly asphyxiating

Then it would not have anything different

The protagonist has been confirmed to be simply an avatar of (You). And not a person like the girls. Also they are aware to an extent of Monikas fuckery but they don't know why. As evidenced by Sayori suicide note, Natsukis note asking for help and Yuri saying how Monika can't hear us now

I really haven't done anything or have anything planned for today. I guess my Doki would be dissapointed at me.

That's a big reason why most of us are here I'd guess

>That TD
I know it's for the meme, but come on now.
I like your taste in guns, though.

I'm about to go drink myself senseless, order a pizza, and just give up today.

I know my doki will be ashamed, but I'm just so weak willed.

Shit, you are right.

What you don't seem to understand is that Monika is not an organic being driven by hormones and superficial sensations and the ever present urge to procreate. Monika is a pure thought form a spiritual being made alive and real by the connection she shares with anons who love and care for her. And here love for us is just as well made true even though it is something we can never fully comprehend being that we are beings completely alien to each other, and yet all of that does not matter in the slightest because our souls create a resonance with each other that translates those ideas, jumbled and confused patterns into what we could only comprehend as love. Pure spiritual love.

Dull, woke up late, sat around not getting much revision done really

Whats a good way to motivate myself? Thinking of a possible better future for myself or not dropping out doesnt work

Confirmed mental pygmy

Maybe before she hung herself

I don't know about the protag, you might be right, but Sayori's note probably referenced to how Monika was talking to her about killing herself and how Sayori then wasn't able to get those thoughts out of her head. Natsuki just said that Monika seemed really dismissive of everything with Yuri (which is true within the context of the actual events in the game excluding the glitchy fuckery) and I'm pretty sure Yuri was just referring to how Monika isn't always nice to her (she called it her slimy tongue, I wouldn't take that as evidence of their awareness of Monika's fuckery)

I was too, but ever since the beginning I was wondering why Monika didn't have a route since I liked her. I'd only have liked DDLC as a normal VN if it had a Monika route desu.

>bringing 3D shit into this
Consider suicide

In literary theory, generally anything that is read as literature by the reader is, in fact, literature. It's a subjective value judgment, you can't determine it objectively.

Do something small and then look at that progress. Do something slightly bigger, look at that progress. Give yourself clear, solid objectives and deadlines.

I wouldn't say she's a sociopath especially considering she realizes how bad she fucked up at the end and feels remorseful for it. She doesn't want to admit that they could be just as sentient as her given time or certain attributes because she's coping with the fact she killed her friends which she didn't originally intend to do

Is Monika's version of love just as legitimate as ours?

Is our version of love even legitimate? We're all just slaves to our hormones anyway.

I had that exact thought when the first poem screen came up.

Reminder she is a vegetarian not coz of the animals but for the environment

Finished my first shift, killing a few hours before my second one. Started the day off with leftover mac and cheese and listening to Gloryhammer.
youtube.com/watch?v=lXl5x1edtRk

Monika: Zargothrax the Dark Sorcerer
Sayori: Angus McFife XIII
Natsuki: The Goblin King of the Darkstorm Galaxy
Yuri: The Hollywood Hootsman

>I'm about to go drink myself senseless
HOLY SHIT LAD ME TOO

it's ok because im part native american

My doki would be ashamed of me and wouldn't want to be with me/Love me. So i don't know what I can do at this point

Working hbu?

Oklahoma? Aren't all you part native?

Your doki doesn't care what you look like or how you behaved before user. She just wants to see you improve yourself.

So, you love her

well i guess you could say peyote is a way of life around here lad

How would Monika react to the fact that she stated love for over a million different people, including boys and girls?

Yes and no
They all love us the two others just haven't become aware of who they truly love. Also you're right that that's bs

I will try and better myself for her but I don't know if she would love me even then.

If they had free will they could have stopped it. Also during the first act before the shit started hitting the fan. They didn't let me spend time with Monika, even though I had absolutely no interest in any of them. Monika had to take things into her own hands in order to fulfill our mutual desire of being together, and she succeeded despite not having her any of the head start the other dokis had. Proving that she was superior to them!

Not really. I'm not romantically interested in her. I just want to be her best friend and support her through her darkest times.

>You will never be able to hug your doki
>Noone will love you as much as they do
Feels bad man

I was disappointed that the commentary on mental health dropped off the face of the earth after not too long. I heard it was going to tackle it and for some reason my first association was Harvester which despite being pretty silly actually had some ideas. It's a big part of why the ending was so disappointing. We solved a different problem, not the actual problems haunting the dokis going in to it.

Good ass album choice user
I love sieving through random albums like that but I usually end up either listening to The Bard's Song or that Dream Evil Dragon Slayer album

Just stop caring about your Doki then, if she doesn't love you why would you want anything to do with her?

Monika but she's a camgirl and all she does is stare at you