/palg/ - Paladins General

NEW LORE: pastebin.com/rf7f5sQY

OB64 POLL: strawpoll.me/14645550

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB64)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63991-Open-Beta-64-Patch-Notes-December-6

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Vivian):
youtube.com/watch?v=QzTHIF-IPuA
>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB64):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?63988-OB64-PTS-Bug-Thread

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/dUmequAT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This one

Maevefags btfo

>3 posts early

stop being retarded

I want Ying to fart on my face.

Maeve needs to drink Cassie's milk to get big and strong!

If you were around back then, please tell me what was good or bad about CB Paladins.

it was fun but completly unbalanced. the maps were bigger (mounts had an actual use) and the game had a higher ttk. you could mount at any time. all classes played a role in winning due to a GOOD SIEGE gamemode.

Anyone remember any datamining? It was so long ago

Mounts are still incredibly useful.

there was a datamine in the last thread, revealed some skins and a new champ

not compared to CB.

Oh boy, anyone have anything on this? I'm still stuck at Rider or whoever, must be over a month old by now

pastebin.com/raw/dUmequAT
here it is

>get fired for defending your company
How cucked can Hi-Rez be? It was a bit inappropriate by saying that they cut their checks (which I assume is slang for "they're the ones that pay you), but otherwise it's nothing really absurd that was said. Companies make contracts all the time that become void if the person under the contract talks down about them openly.

Reminder that only patricians who have Veeky Forums X should be making the IOs and should make use of this feature. Just remember to change the previous thread to link the proper old one before making it.

I think Rabies was just like an intern and when his internship period ended they decided not to hire this ticking timebomb of a PR disaster

>think holt is pretty cool because apparently the strike skins are done by hirez
>find out they're done by chinks
its gonna take a while for them to hit it out of the park

I wonder how long it's going to take for them to salvage this mess of a patch and make it remotely balanced-ish

How cute is Moji going to be?

Remember that /palg/ got hyped up for Willo and was sorely disappointed.

she won't be as cute as maeve

She probably will since Maeve is an ugly abomination born of beastiality and isn't cute in the slightest.

maeve is the cutest

>Hi Rez
>get hyped
Anyone that is not a month old on lo rez games knows not to get hyped, ever

t. yingposter

>character gets top play
>new intro animation has them just walk out from thin air onto the screen when the top play backgrounds are blurred artwork
I don't think these animations work very well with the top play.. Not unless they change the backgrounds to be some sort of runway in a castle or something, but then it'd ruin the map-specific backgrounds. Maybe have the characters position themselves on a key point of the map for top play.

I'm hoping for Mozu levels of cuteness.

Hi-Rez doesn't have modelers or facial animators talented enough to accomplish that.

You're going to get male yordles (at best) or something that looks like an Asura (guild wars) at worst.
Have no hopes, user.

>tfw you have no hopes for new champs after that stuff about them not wanting to make any unique weapons came out

LMAO

It matters not how ridiculous the lies perpetuated by those with a vile conscience are, I shall not be tricked, as I know they are no more than exactly that, cowardly lies.
I love my special girl beyond any conceivable limit, with all my being, and all my soul. Nothing will ever change this, because our love is pure and can withstand anything.

You do you, waifufag. If you're half as resolute as the Rei/Asukafags, you'll be fine.

>Every 0.6s your familiar fires out a magic projectile that deals 250 Damage. Deal more damage for every stack of Magic Mark on the target.

>Every 0.1s deal 40 damage in a column of magical energy. Every hit applies 1 Magic Mark to the victim, stacking up to 10.

>Project an impenetrable field around your character for 2s. Enemies that damage you while your barrier is active receive 10 stacks of Magic Mark.

>Quickly Scamper forward.

>Cast an arcane spell that Transforms a single victim into a delicious treat. Coming into contact with your transformed victim executes them and prevents ability-based

she seems pretty interesting

? why are you showing us how terrible you are? how is it even possible to do so little with Ruckus?

she is a canon slut

Anyone knows when exactly is the new catboy champion coming out?

It's not even blurred artwork. They just take the camera, place it somewhere on the map, add a blur filter to the background, slap on a texture and entry animation in front.

I know. But hey, I can dream!

Walking out of Wal-mart with groceries!
Evie approaches you and asks for $5!
She hasn't eaten in 3 days and Hi-Rez isn't answering her calls!
Telling her you don't have enough money even though you do!
Walking away while Evie says "so this is despair!"
Evie!

that thing is fucking ugly

>hey just take the camera, place it somewhere on the map, add a blur filter to the background, slap on a texture and entry animation in front.
IT still looks odd for most of the intro animations. It's especially bad with Skye because she walks in from a totally different angle, making it look like she's not even moving on the ground. They need to either go back to no animations or make totally unique top play animations like Overwatch has.

Mozu is ugly, she's only cute because of the hat.

It's just that artwork.

i was the only one on the point with no healer but that is something than a k/d kid can't understand.

>make totally unique top play animations like Overwatch has.

that's probably the goal eventually, to get you to spend VIP points.

>she
how do you even know it's a she?

So I was wondering, since the Steam sale just started; the Realm Pack is on sale for like 3 euros, but it says it has 2 Flair Chests in it and we know those are pretty-much dead. So what the fuck do you get if you buy the Realm Pack now?

Does it matter? We'll find ways to make it a she regardless.

Still looks adorable to me even without it.
But hey, I find the eldritch abominations in Darkest Dungeon really cute as well, so I might just have weird tastes.

It better be.

an actual sub 2k
and you don't even realize how bad you are, that is so annoying i give this 8/10
if you are not trolling - GTFO of my thread

>GTFO of my thread

you get 2 Flair Chests

Is this game's progression system fixed yet?

Like, can I actually grind for just heroes now or do I still need to open lootboxes for cards that I DE to make bullshit advantages?

just play bound

If you only play bound mode it's fixed.

Too bad about Onslaught though...

>support key
>gets damage itens
>flank key
>get support and damage itens

Fucking dumbasses!

>the first loli will be a furry

>>Cast an arcane spell that Transforms a single victim into a delicious treat. Coming into contact with your transformed victim executes them and prevents ability-based
>insta kill with less counter player than dragon punch

>people think its a loli
>it will be some pip-age furshit instead thats as autistic as a Barik saying OBSORB in the Deepwerks
I will kek out loud

We don't know about the implementation though. It could be random target, or super short. Heck, maybe it's countered by resilience (which kinda sucks but eh). I wonder if you can do anything while you're candy though.

>ywn be this qt
why even live

lmao who the fuck buys horse speed anymore?

this new sniper meta with double healers is really fucking gay

i'll kms

>Both the healers are also snipers
>So are the frontline and flank

>enemy is Drog, Evie, BK, Seris and Torvald
>retard team buys Haven instead of Blast shields

one furfag less, good

lmao, did I just play against you?

I think both Seris and Torv are still direct damage

>literally every Pip has level 8+ cards

fuck furfags

moji is rider, she'll be a non furry loli riding a tiger.

please fuck me
t. furshitter

>Blast Shield
>Not Resilience

somebody post that cute genderbent pip picture pls

what do you think of this /palg/? I made it based on the lore paragraphs with as few assumptions as possible. Cyan is Paladins, red is Magistrate, the rest are unaffiliated.

There's several, but I think you're referring to this one.

Gays into the abyss!

Im working on a simliar chart myself and I disagree with 60-70% of your decisions.

Yes, thanks a lot.

Seris is no longer direct damage, at least she wasn't in OB63, I'm 100% sure

you're my wife now Dave

there's actually so much wrong here that i don't want to go over all of them BUT

>maeve the thief not chaotic
>all the "nature" champions not true neutral
>grandpa in good
>fernando not in good

>there are people this bad in this thread
Jesus christ

read the lore

Yeah, you are right, she is area damage. Torvald is direct though.

im the 60-70% disagree user here, not that one.
>Maeve steals from both sides, which makes her neutral
>then steals from her employer, making her chaotic as she follows her whims than set tradition

>A lot of the nature champions dont even pick a side. Willo and Grover state that they only react because someone treat on their land first

>grandpa doesnt give a shit about the war. He doesnt give a shit if the magistrate wins or not. They fund him so he can do what he actualy loves. If the resistance would fund him, he would work for them. He is not moved by whats right or wrong. He is self-centered as it goes.

>Fernando aims to become a hero, so he does GOOD DEEDS and does everything so he doesnt betray the man he replaced.

and a lot of other wrong shit. Play some D&D first before you make such charts

i know
whenever someone in this thread suggests that a certain build is good or some champ is OP or trash - always remember - there's a good chance this guy is a platinum/sub2k

>there are people that are plats or lower in this thread right now

Guys is there any good free to play game out there? Please save a bored user recommending good free to play games

i would pay money to see yingposters Elo

[2]

Gotham City Impostors

SMITEĀ®

if you dont mind grind, Warframe. Its fast, full of hypermobility and PvE (99%). Its very P2W tho in that regard, but thats nt an issue since you will fight NPCs only anyway

Battleborn is trash but people seem to like it. It feels very... cold. Soulless. Empty. I cant realy name my problem with it exactly, but i feel alone when playing it, which is strange since I enjoy Warframe.

he is gm

>there are people who actually play paladins IN THIS VERY THREAD

I didn't like it.
>moba
Only in a nightmare I'd play moba again
I tried warframe but It didn't give me the feel you know?
I'm dying for a game that can keep me playing and I don't even have to pay for it.

He doesn't even play the game, lmao.

i've never seen a gm play Ying