/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 12/12/17
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tahsXvjP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kyoko has nice hands. Fuck off shitposters.

Nagito at the top

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

For the V3 survivors happiness!

They're gonna go see Star Wars!

Never a rarepair!

Reminder that Hajizuru is a pimp who had children with all his harem members on Jabberwock, and that every member of the V3 cast is Hajime's child.

>Kaede is Hajime's child with Sonia
>Ki-Bo is Hajime's robot son he built for himself and Nagito (Nagito named him)
>Kaito and Ouma are Hajime's children with Mikan
>Kirumi is Hajime's child with Peko (probably, she was also fucking Kuzu regularly so it's not entirely clear who the father is, her height points to Hajimeme however)
>Maki is also Hajime's child with Peko (though again, parentage isn't 100% clear)
>Himiko is Hajime's daughter with Mahiru
>Gonta and Angie are Hajime's children with Akane (when Angie said she's from an island with orgies, she meant Jabberwock)
>Kiyo and Amami are Hajime's children with Ibuki (she taught Kiyo about goth culture, and Amami got his piercings trying to emulate his mother's sense of style)
>Ryouma is Hajime's child with Teru (Teru asked Hajizuru to perform surgery on him so he could have female and male reproductive organs in order to experience the full realm of sexual pleasure)
>Iruma is Hajime's child with adult Saionji (she got her rudeness from her mother)
>Saihara is Hajime's child with Kyouko (she had a fling with Hajime behind Makoto's back when she was visiting the island to check in on everyone, since alpha Hajime is way more appealing than beta bitch Makoto)
>Tenko is Hajime's child with Komaru (that's right, he fucked Naegi's sister too)

And yes, in case you are wondering, that means all the V3 characters are blood-related and that shipping them with each other means shipping incest.

Maki crushing on Kylo Ren

Flash with a rash gimme my cash flickin my ash
Running with my money son go out with a blast
Do what you want, a niggas cuttin the corner
You fuckin up oh to go ahead and meet the reporter

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Angie! (In a colorswap guide!)

Ackbar dies

Nah she'd crush on Poe. Reckless, hotheaded idiots are her type.

>Worst Dr2 girl is op pic
Why

Why would you say something so horrifying? Haven't they been through enough!?

But user, thats not Ibuki

Do you think Ibuki has her nips pierced?

Sayaka did everything wrong

sucking kyoko's fat futa cock

Awful taste, as expected from Mahirufags

A reminder that ritualposting bring us one day closer to the apocalypse and you should stop ritualposting to let us live a little longer

>crushes on the obviously gay Kaito
>crushes on the obviously gay Poe
Press F.

>3 best DR2 girls killed off in one case

>Hiyoko
>good
wew

Just the left one.

botto

Would you wear this skirt, /drg/?

Botto botto!

I love Kirumi!

>2 best DR2 girls get killed off in one case
ftfy hiyoko a shit

I think they'd like it.
She's just the sort of girl who falls for gay men.Meanwhile Himiko just wants a crystal wolf.

Oumaede!

That’s hot

>Yumeno says: "I bet Kaito would have enjoyed this." and spoils the mood

only mikan is any good though

Makoto is for ______

Maki starts crying in the middle because space is still a sore subject for her

I wanna kick her in the ribs

I want to listen to Ibuki's christmas album

Four days till Christmas!

...Maybe.

>asking men if they'd wear a skirt

I'd like to see you try, worm

>/drg/
>only guys

The real question is why would buy this for their infant.

miu big family

Well fuck now you've made me sad.

It is now, girls out.

Also speaking of colorswaps again here's v2. The Amami/Souda one is halfway through and I've just started on the Kiibo/Saihara one.

Hey, I remember the time when I drew with Copics too!

Attempt 3 with V3 characters added and adjustments for DR1 and 2 characters based on what you guys said. Don't even know if anyone from that thread is here, but call me a fag and tell what to change anyway. UDG is next.

Hey there!

>she says she’s going to the bathroom in the middle of the movie
>sits in the lobby and cries
>comes back a few minutes later and acts like nothing’s wrong

Mikan had the worst execution

Imposter but he's a girl or a boy.

I want to kiss Imposter under the mistletoe!

I'm probably retarded because I couldn't understand anything from this guide, feels like some steps are missing here.

>sayaka on the same tier as fucking nagito

Saihara and Himiko would find out and comfort her afterwards.

nyamami

yeah that looks way better! can't wait to see amami/souda

dangan catboys are cute!

Kaede suffered a lot considering how excruciating her death was.

I don't get why Keebo is so high. He didn't suffer more than average. His sadness over Miu's death wasn't as pronounced as Saihara's sadness over Kaede's death or Himiko's sadness over Tenko's.

Mugi didn't really suffer at all. She probably enjoyed all the killings and her death was quick.

Amami didn't suffer that much.

Akane cried more over Nekomaru's sacrifice and eventual death than Sonia cried over her friends' deaths.

Aoi suffered worse than Togami considering she lost her best friend and her brother. Togami didn't really suffer at all.

Ryoma should be a little further to the right I think. Even if we don't know them and his cause was somewhat just, he did kill a bunch of people.
>Inb4 fiction

you can't measure suffering in tears user wtf
it's personal and two people can feel different about the same experience, so we can only imagine a number and hope to be as close as possible

He only killed bad people.

what's there not to get about it user

it's simple as fuck

Killing is still killing.

Men can wear skirts, too.

Also /drg/ is for fujos anyway.

Imposter would be an excellent lover no matter what!

A reminder that Sakura is best girl.

Yeah, but Sonia wasn't as emotionally affected as Akane was. Akane dealt with the guilt of Nekomaru getting hurt trying to protect her, then saw him die in the next chapter. She cried both times and she was left so unstable from the experience that she almost killed Nagito in a fit of rage during the next chapter.

No one cares about Akane and Nekomaru's relationship since neither characters is attractive or memorable, but they had a very strong bond. They were always together. Whereas Sonia, for example, didn't have such a strong bond with any other cast member. She and Gundam smiled at each other a couple of times and walked around the funhouse together, but that was it.

shouldnt we be calling trashman trashkid or trashboy instead?

>akane isn't attractive
Are you a blind homosexual?

20 or 25 will do it

So, when are we getting a V3 Nichibros-like SoL?

Don't give him attention. If you have to, just call him Bolin.

I used to call him Trashboy before. He seemed to like it.

Never because Nichibros is written well

Hope's Peak itself
100% suffering
100% deserved

A reminder that Aoi is the best girl

>Bolin
What is he, a fucking dwarf?

Manhandling his tiny body. I'd go around the house looking for places to bend him over and fuck him.

Great taste, user!

Let's talk WinterDR. Any characters we can make further progress on?
pastebin.com/tahsXvjP

>Mugi didn't really suffer at all.
Yes, she did. Her feelings through the killing game were still real, and having to watch "her" world end like that made she so sad that she lost all her will to live.

How does Sayaka deserve it more than someone like Mikan? Mikan killed two people brutally and was much more direct in trying to cover up her crime. She even killed because she just wanted to.

Alright I'll change them up a bit, barring Amami who I think is still fairly positioned considering he probably suffered during 52, and Keebo who had to deal with his blade runner tier mortality drama as well

I still want a shota...

gay pedo

despair disease mikan isn't real mikan. sayaka knew exactly what she was doing, and did it for selfish reasons.

Most waifufags consider her too uncute and unfeminine to be attractive. Her design is also considered boring. It's why there's hardly any fanart of her. She consistently ranks at the bottom of popularity polls and is easily the least popular female cast member in SDR2.

that's mean

>no joke looking characters
what

>most waifufags
So homosexuals.

We could talk about Fencer more I guess, she still needs a design. As a side note though, I think Zakuro is a bit of a crap name for her, it should be something a bit more European, considering her talent.

We can make any of them a joke-looking character you know. I just want progress on one character's backstory or FTEs or other misc details.
I mean, I could always go back to shitposting if you want me to.

Some characters don't have a design yet, we can still turn one of them into a shota

Why are Ibukifags so toxic?

>liking girls is gay