webview.fate-go.us/2017/1220_maintenance/
Apology for failure
- Saint Quartz x11
- Golden Fruit x11
Distribution Period:
2017-12-21 04:00 - 2018-05-31 23:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: 5* Mordred, 4* Frankenstein, 3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde,3* Paracelsus von Hohenheim, 3* Charles Babbage

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/GBfVu9G

Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6guExSfonB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OOMOO

Jeanne is cute when she is sexy

TOP SNEK

Who /saving/ here?

>tfw voicelet
>tfw chad cucks me with stacy even in muh animays

Hello Gil-sama

i love what a jerkass hans is being in london, it owns

My king!

youtube.com/watch?v=6guExSfonB0

How long have you been saving? 3 months? I can hold on to quartz just fine but I always blow my tickets.

So, if I have a way to get Jackyl to turn into Hyde at the start of every fight, how good is Jakyl as a character?

I had him tagging along in a party for the bond levels and it ended up going horribly wrong with him being the only one left. Him clinching it by eviscerating the boss that was double his level with ease after turning into hyde made me warm up to him.

So is he usuable or just a meme?

What a thick butt. Imagine Jannu suffocating your face with her soft, squishy ass.

What are you rolling for?

Gomenasai, Gil-sama.

This is your 5* Shielder for tonight.

Alter seems pretty slow today, did something happen?

s.. stop this forced meme
its not fair to nero

There are some pretty abishags in this thread, but I feel we need come cancerous BB-chan!

Does anyone actually use this fat fuck?

I'm sitting at 91 quartz right now. d'Eon, Orion, Tamamo and Jack made me blow my load.

scheherazade

I'm sitting on like 550sq and 40 tickets.

Will I make it bros?

>fragmentlets

Why is Mash so disgustingly pale?

can someone post the filter for ublock?

Ever since I started playing week after the game began

Don't know yet.

Why are you holding onto fragments? Why not just convert them to quartz?

>Lose Your Way
But I've been taught NOT to lose your way.

What caused it? The stream?

What did chiya do to become a servant?
Fuck why did her figure have to get delayed

Stuck in a research lab her whole life in what looks like a cold region up North.

Please stop posting lewd Jannus, I just got her to 100 and I don't want to sully this moment with furious masturbation.

I hope you'll make it, Brynbros are alright. Also, Fragments anime when?

Yeah. They pronounced umu as oomoo on the stream.

The is lusting for it, user

DELET THIS

AWOO

You know you made this post precisely to encourage people to post lewd Jannus to fuel your furious masturbation.

That's a longass wait.

Does Romani think saving the humanity is a fucking game?

>implying masturbation sullies the moment
have fun while it lasts user

Remember to NOT trust the doctor.

I would have thought Gilgamesh-sama would be strongly triggered by the subject of blades and "over a thousand" in the same sentence.

I want to use her ass like bongos

Reminder that tamamo is a slut and likes to sexually harass pure boys like kintoki

He is like 10 years old, cut him some slack

why doesn't grand order herc have god hand?

You seem to think so too, judging from the choices

Fragments? What's that?

But user, he hates betrayal and only has noble goals

Scope his gamepress page to see how he ticks, he's very useable if you can get his NP off especially if it's NP2 and up. His big gimmick is how fat his HP can get and how high his buster card effectiveness shoots up with stacking. Also he's got a potent stun that can override a lot of magic resistance. He's a neat boy that's gimmicky but strong.

I trust him to have good taste in masters

>Hans
>a Chad

Dear Diary.

Jackpot

Trading when????

I see, I see. You are getting paizured then!

Please user, stop tempting me already.

I'm going to grail Medusa as soon as I finish London!

WTF BROS I THOUGHT SHE WAS ONLY FOR (me) WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SUCH A FUCKING WHORE FUCK CHAD FUCK TAMAMO AND FUCK THIS KEKBAIT GAME

I ain't going to share

You just suck basically. Real reason is game balance.

S-shutup! Jannu is pure! PURE!

Why is she showering with her clothes on?

Secondaries, I swear. A LN, the prequel to Prototype. Bryn, Ozy, Arash, Paracelsus, Hyde, Serenity all come from there.

BB-SAMAAA!

Tamamo is for (Me)

Purely for dragon dicks.

13, but yeah, he is basically a child

Magi Mari will show him the way

Reminder that Jannu's breath smells permanently of strong and thick dragon dick.

Too bad
She knows clothed sex and wet clothes are hot

>Fragments anime when?
AD 2023 is the optimistic realist's best estimate.

Tamamo is for Kintoki and Tesla to DP

Is it wrong in the long run to grail servants only to level 80?
I don't really love anyone hard enough to go all the way to level 100, rather than that I have several 3* servants I like and would like to have them at lv80.
The only thing that prevents me from doing it is that I'm afraid that at some point in the game I'll need several 90-100 characters and I will have none.
Is it a bad idea? Will I get fucked eventually if I spread the resources instead of focus them?

>and likes to sexually harass pure boys
Please come and violate my purity, Tamamo

Chat shit, get banged.

Should I ascend oomoo or save them for skills?

>people like BB for being a whore
>people hate Sakura for being a whore

explain

Man I love that screen, I screened it as soon as I got that ending and used it as a wallpaper.

I want to watch Jeanne take a dump!

Follow your heart.

You are going to grail best Kouhai, aren't you?

Oh, so it's autism then?

>Previous:
dumb gilgamesh poster

But Sakura is objectively best girl in FSN

It's just bandwagoners who just now realized she exists
Nobody cared when I posted her months ago.

Thank you user, have a wonderful day.

I hate Medb and I love Kiara. Explain.

BB has objectively better proportions and is much more smug, she also didn't get WORMED

Oomoo

How cute boys has she harassed and preyed upon you wonder
How many times has she pinned Shota Alexander's wrists above his head and rode him with her fat fox ass? How hard did she moan when she leaned down and offered here full breasts to his cute mouth and he latched on in a panic?
What about when KoGil shows up, do you think shell last even a day before dropping to her knees and letting him fuck her perfect tits, giving him a paizuri every day from then on to start her morning?
How much did Hans squirm as she grabbed him from behind and jerked his virgin cock? What kinds of things did she whisper in his ear as he struggled in her plush lap, unable to escape his climax or her clutches? She probably found his moans of "y-you too" adorable.

I got Gil with a memeticket and Artoria on the paid gacha, so I don't really have anything that I want.

>tfw have a 6/6/6 lv 90 Tamamo
>have never used her
>I always roughly use other people's Tamamos instead
>also have 3 2030s, so needing to use a friend's to run triple 2030 is not even an excuse

I feel kind of bad now. She came all the way to my Chaldea and she never gets to go on quests.

That's kind of hot

Congratulations, you've gotten her a fanbase. Now what's the next step in your masterplan?

BB and her sisters are whores and bullies for their senpai (You). Sakura is just a whore who'll wring out anyone to keep her wormholes going.

You know how we make BB better? We bully her!

One is a phone novel tier heroine while the other is not.