did you fall for the bean meme?

>fall for it
>more than double my money

I'm ok with this meme

yeah, fell for pivx, made 30 btc off of it

>t. beanshill

Just get in and get out

reminder that pinkcoin will moon in a few days

I jumped on almost every shitcoin and made profit.
You lack the confidence to jump on early and sell when its doing good.
You are the problem not the crypto

anoyone traded their way up from faucet shitcoins to a sizable BTC value?

currently at 100ksat here, I'm adamant on not spending a single penny on it

Pics or it didn't happen dumb beanfucker

What is this TA meme I keep seeing with the two lines coming to a point
And why do people think it's supposed to signal massive games

I don't just fall for them, I always get cucked hard by them. Then I resort to sucking dick to make my money back only to lose it all again in some crypto scam. One of my clients was a crypto trader who directly profited off of my losses.

Every shitcoin i've bought on here i've made money on or missed the chance to make even more money on. so yea its fine.

Jesus, i laughed like a retard at this, thanks

>fell for the LTC meme
>up 30% in a week

just TA rules senpai, deal with it

How do you manage to fuck up in this market? I have no idea what I'm doing and my portfolio has been rising exponentially since I started 5 months ago. Pic related is just since I got blockfolio.

>Shooting yourself before hanging yourself

>Shooting a man, before throwing him out of a plane

I have a question about Blockfolio.

Do you have to manually update Blockfolio every time you make a trade?

I make tens or hundreds of trades per day. Am I supposed to update Blockfolio every single time? Am I understanding it right that that's how it works?

Mine isn't correct 24/7. Maybe once every third day I go over my wallets and enter the correct amount.

How do you lose money on crypto?

Novaexchange always has a good supply of shitcoins coming on board.... good place to pump and dump and a lot more trustworthy than yobit (who often won't let you withdraw)

Imma make a shitcoin and put it on novaexchange myself and come shill it here

tfw no more money to fall for shitcoinscam

lmao are you me?
Why can't those cunts at polo name new coins. Such gambler as me can't just sit and fucking wait for a goddamn chink nerd to name new batch of coins

That's amazing, if true. What did you start with?

Not me.

Yes, it's for people who don't do meme daytrading. I make maybe a couple of trades a day and then I just look at the order history, subtract the exact amount of BTC I spent from my BTC holdings and add the amount of altcoins I bought (after fees) to that altcoin holding. So I think it's not too much of a hassle if you're not making hundreds of trades a day. And even if you do you could just update your holdings at the start and end of each day or something like that. In that case you could just delete all your BTC holdings and holdings of the altcoins you traded that day, count how much you have total (if on multiple exchanges/wallets) and add new holdings, if that makes sense.

By being retarded

I've made $200k in the last year off of ETH, BTC and POSW (holding long term) and it's still rising

>making money off of meme coins
Teach me your ways

Just join this channel and u will see discord.gg/gAQ62

Getting in early and looking at bitcointalk forums all day.

1. discord.gg/J3DZr
2. meme dem coins
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

Not him, but I could sell all my beans right now for 26 sats. If he bought for 13 sats he would have doubled his money.

What should i do with my fucking 70 PIVX bought @1,50$, should I kill myself?

I've been playing with $50 for the last 2 weeks and everytime I get some gainz I stick around too long, and crash lower than before or make slight gains.

Rinse/repeat.

new permalink memeboys

discord.gg/xf49GQt

it means the price is converging on one point, which makes it viable to either "break upwards" or "break downwards"

just hold it, strong hands will atleast make you get your initial payment back

pivx has a lot of potential, but it rose too quick and caused a lot of whales to get into it and dump it at 2$