Hey im on my phone just about to take off with a plane to jamaica but i need to post this before i leave...

Hey im on my phone just about to take off with a plane to jamaica but i need to post this before i leave. Invest in chaincoin if you want to double your money before the weekend. Big gains potentional and its extremly undervalued rigth now as its undeniably the pivx killer. Some other user will need to fill you in on the basic gestalt, need to walk to the gate soon. Wish you all god speed biz

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CHC_BTC#
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/
comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/the-masternode-experiment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi OP here again posting from the plane apperantly they have wifi in first class now. Just wanted to bump the thread because you dont want this to slide

explain how
what new does chaincoin offer

No pre-mine, CPU/GPU mining, 11 hashing algorithms chained.

Most profitable mining out now. Also cheapest masternodes you can get with great ROI. New experienced dev team releasing new grapichs, webpage, wallet and roadmap within a week. I think a masternode will cost you about $10 right now. If you invest now you are in early before any major exchange listing

sold me kek

Masternode is 1000 CHC.
1 CHC = 0.00007780 BTC
So 1000 CHC is 0.0778 BTC which is $103.
Still cheap af

Thank you for correction. Indeed its still cheap.

0.00007780 is new ATH btw. Friday the big day of the roadmap!

Is there any reason to run multiple masternodes?
And is it faster than pivx?

It's possible to run multiple nodes. On slack i've read people having troubles running it on the same machine tho. You should look that up.

Dunno if it's faster than pivx, but why does that matter? It confirms in seconds

More masternode more roi i guess? Btw this rocket is taking off! :)

I have 9 masternodes. This is going to be a nightmare to set up.

I bought 15k at 6000sat. Did I do gud?

where do you buy

cryptopia.co.nz

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CHC_BTC#

Thanks, got it!
Should I also download chaincore?

Does anyone have any info on setting up a masternode?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/
use this site to find exchanges for a coin, click on markets

Check out the slack

Yes, the info is on the slack channel

You couldn't be a more obvious shill with your Tai Lopez tier "HERE IN MY FIRST CLASS SEAT TO JAMAICA" but if you can show me where 1000 gets me a master node, I'll buy some

Yeah might as well. Keep some as master node and some on exchange

Whats the purpose of masternodes?

free money

Instructions to run masternode

Linux:

1. Install chaincoind

2. Edit your chaincoin.conf file

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
server=1

3. Run chaincoind and wait for it to sync

chaincoind --daemon

>4. Get an address and deposit 1000 CHC into it

chaincoind getaccountaddress 0

Send exactly 1000 CHC to this address.

5. Get a masternode key

chaincoind masternode genkey

6. Stop chaincoind

7. Add to your chaincoin.conf file

listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=
masternodeaddr=:11994

You must have an IP that's connectable from the internet with port 11994 open.

8. Start chaincoind

9. Wait for chaincoind to sync and your 1000 CHC deposit to have 15 confirmations

10. Start your masternode

chaincoind masternode start

Interesting. If they make an easy way to run multiple master nodes on one IP, this could be really big

Up 30% since going to bed last night thanks op

Straight from the dev's mouth. Masternodes are confirmed 1000 CHC and there's a big announcement Friday

They are probably going to find a solution for multiple masternodes. They posted a guide on how to rent a cheap $5 per month server and get the masternode working there. I suppose that could work for multiple nodes too.

Is there an advantage to having multiple master nodes vs one with many coins?

realistically without memes, what probability of it reaching bittrex and when also what price it should reach in short term? I got quite lucky with swarm city tokens and would like to replicate it with this project

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/the-masternode-experiment/

I saw this thread and was intrigued, I'll report back on how to get the nodes set up in detail and online.

Masternodes aren't like staking where you put as many coins as you want into the node-- they operate with set amounts that you must place that precise amount of coin into. In CHC's case, that is 1000 CHC.

This makes it a perfect coin for those looking to experiment with masternode operation at low cost.

Where do I buy?

Can I GPU mine this on linux?

Yes

They will probably release roadmap some time this or the next week and this will probably be listed on bittrex. I mean they even list bitbean

>No pre-mine, CPU/GPU mining, 11 hashing algorithms chained.
So fucking what, Quark had that too, a lot of other coins. You'll need to sell this to me better if you want me to take my BTC out for a walk.

Masternodes, fast as fuck.

That's it for now. It's like a pivx without premine and 100x cheaper. Potential.

Would buy if it was flat. Im sick of not getting in when it isn't fully flat.

How much are you guys hodling? Got 7k should I double up? What's max coin supply?

You realize it only looks flat in hindsight when the chart has compressed? And all the things which looked like big moves become irrelevant

Max coin supply is 23M. Honestly, it would be so easy for this coin to reach $1-$2. If it ever reaches pivx's peak market cap, each coin will be over $4.

its basically a bitbean fork

This is taking off. Buy before friday

Only if it gets listed on a real exchange.

Juicy speculations makes me wanna buy more

This has been pumped like a motherfucker for a few weeks. Go to hell, OP.

>no unique features
>"buy it because its just like that other coin, except cheaper"
>website isn't up so you cant even research it

Anyone who buys into this shit are just helping OP with his pump and dump.

Lot of news coming soon. It's interesting and has a lot of potential it seems. I like it.

What the fuck is this shit.

Such shit.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA buy my new join called fag coin the btf fks kkkks rates are about to expire implode lads bahahahahha

Did you guys start already? Did I miss something in the discord?

Not a pump n dump and still steady rising

50% gains so far. Thx OP

Too late to gen in now?

Not really. If I was you, I wait it to dip to 0.10 cents and when buy up. I personally stake on their roadmap and bittrex approval, because if they listed retarded bean they will list CC and price will skyrocket

Well, it's 10 cents now.
Hopefully you are right, I will sell 10% of my POSW holdings and buy some CHC.

Dude WTF, don't cuck me, don't buy above 0.00009000 BTC. Let's all silently keep price low, before inevitable bittrex listing. We all are friend here

Why not, coin is prob. going much higher so no problem to buy at 9

Absolutely, how long should I withhold then?

Forever

Fucking retards, just because you can buy, you shouldn't buy at high rate. Why give this coin pump now when you can scare weak hands and take their assets for cheap? Is this your first day at crypto? We need spread fud at bitcoin talk so we could dip the price

I wouldn't buy right now.

The website is coming tomorrow. If the website and roadmap is good it is going to probably rise a little.

I think this coin is going for $0.2 and staying there BUT, has the potential of becoming the new pivx. With this I mean a coin that has a huge community because it sounds and look good and was pumped not organically by it.

I guess I'm gonna buy 700 more to get my 10th master node and then wait for the web. Plans for bittrex in may.

So you are one of those retards buying on coin supply.

Sorry but this coin is dogshit. Another clone of a clone.

This came out before dash retard

So fucking what? DASH surpassed it, now it's just another coin with nothing new to offer.