vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

first for openned lynessa and it's a shit.

Is it worth it?

which priest deck should I play to climb?

dont ever spend money on hs

no you idiot

>spending money
>on a children's card game

>page 10
dead thread

>discord
you need to kill yourself

YAMEROOOOO

But the Steam sale sucks ass, what else am I supposed to do

Just started the game. Am I missing something here? Why can you just openly attack eachother and ignore the monsters? Doesn't this lead to people just trying to sort of Zerg rush eachother to death? I literally just got started today.

its really bad value for money but if you are rich and are going to spend hundreds of hours playing do what you want.

Is Call to Arms the most under costed card ever? It’s potentially draw and play 6 mana worth of minions for 4.

Go out and buy yourself something nice.

there's a Taunt mechanic that makes it impossible (usually) to attack the other without going through the taunt. But yeah, compared to Magic its pretty braindead and you can zerg someone.

you figured it out off to legend with you!

New Shadowverse expansion is coming out next week.

I spent 50 shekels for 50 packs and I got fucking two (2) TWO legendaries, one was for FUCKING shaman.

I've been on suicide watch ever since. But fine, do what you want.

Finally, time for some new meta/brewing for 2 weeks in that game as well

mad because you couldnt get along

If you have money to spare to eat a fancy dinner

People underestimate getting rid of a card in a game where deck slots are more competitive than most schools

What if you got rid off mana wyrm instead?

mana wyrms get pretty scary user

Against almost every deck, she's irrelevant. Against control/combo you sometimes get lucky with her, more often than not just discarding some trash card. She's ok for winning fatigue battles I guess?

>cherrypick the only time you burnt something usefull
All those other times you most likely helped them get their draws.

that's the point, user. If it's in your deck it's useful enough to be in your deck.

>mtg babby's first mill misconception
Incedental mill is literally meaningless unless you get them to fatigue.

I mean that you will most likely mill something not that important while getting them one turn closer to their win condition/combo

Good thing it's a fatigue deck

ignore, the people saying it isn't worth it, it's almost always worth it to buy at least 50 packs for each expansion so you get all the commons/rares, along with some of the epics and legendaries.

buying more than 50 generally isn't worth it, however

This message has been brought to you by Blizzard™

>t. blizzshill

don't spend money on a card game user don't be that retarded

reminder gnomeferatu is the only counter to kingsbane
and only if you luck out and hit it before he puts a dozen copies in the deck

how predictable you are.
I ALWAYS get my moneys worth when I buy 50 packs so I can actually start playing the new decks instead of wasting dust on commons/rares which I can just open in packs later on. if you have the spare cash, just buy the packs, unless you're a poorfag

>Not having enough gold to buy at least 60 packs as soon as the expansion goes online
>Better give money to Ben goy
LMAOing@urlyfe

>giving real life currency for something you can save up playing the game
>implying I don't open 150 packs every expansion and usually get SHIT in them
50 packs is absolutely nothing. Won't give you enough to craft a deck, won't give you enough to disenchant and enchant good cards, won't give you shit.
stupid goy.

well, duh. if you've saved up enough gold to buy 50 packs initially, then you don't need to buy 50 packs.

I spend my gold on Arena or packs as I earn it and when the next expansion comes out I will spend $100 to preorder 100 packs, regardless of what the expansion even looks like.

>Mill Keleseth, Rogue gets fucked up
>Mill Warlock weapon, no combo
>Mill any DK, now they fuckup
>Mill any important card, they lose high tempo
Muh fatigue isn't an argument when you can cost your opponent a strong card or tempo.

you don't seem to understand. are you telling me that when you open those 150 packs, you don't get most if not all of the commons/rares?

>1-2 in 30 chance of ruining their combo
wow so meta defining

>Mill the card above Keleseth, Rogue gets happy
>Mill the card above Warlock weapon, combo
>Mill the card above any DK, now they fuck you up
>Mill the card above any important card, they gain high tempo
Mill Fallacy

>Game has been stuck like this for several minutes
>Enemy is occasionally looking at my cards

What do
What does it mean

>i-it's not the strongest thing in the game, it's COMPLETELY INVALID

When decks have more than 15 important cards for tempo or control, the chances of milling an important card is always better thanm essing up

I can't win with priest anymore

To be absolutely fair to this user

A 2 drop with competitive stats that has a small chance to completely fuck your enemy's deck up (Maybe even winning on the spot vs combo decks) isn't bad at all.

Actually, no. I have to craft a lot of them. This expac I got around 4 leggos for that, and they all are shit.
I usually have to craft most of the stuff I wanna use. 50 packs is absolutely nothing and not worth 60 dollaridoos.

God this expansion is fucking awful. Randomly summon or cast something is fucking retarded

that's just unlucky. when I buy just 50 packs, I do get most of the commons/rares, along with 2 or 3 legendaries.

Lol u must suck I got 4 leggos out of 60 packs.

play the darkness, user. it forces 4 cost cards into their deck, so more tyrions or deathwings. it's honestly not a bad card in this meta

are you dumb?

user dont try to have an actual conversation about buying things in a f2p on Veeky Forums. Its not worth it, they'll just shout SHILL until you get bored.

that's still far off from being worth 60usd.

maybe, but I've been playing it and it's worth including just for the satisfaction of ruining a razacuck/spiteful summoner decks day

Im not seeing random at rank 15
Just literally everyone playing control lock apart from on guy running demon zoo with that demon potion (He won) and won guy playing deathrattle hunter (He lost)

do you at least buy them with amazon coins so you get like £10-15 off?

I'm f2p. I just do arenas the first month of an expansion, and then save up the gold until the next one arrives. Usually have around 150packs worth of gold.

If I have 2 Possessed Lackeys and 2 Void Lords in my deck, is adding another demon to pull worth the loss of consistency in exchange for a lackey not being a dead card if I draw both the Void Lords?

Doomguards are a good alternative. Or just play Cubelock.

were you thinking about putting in doomguard? if you have skull, you can safely put doomguard in too, if you don't have skull though, don't bother

>Doesn't take fatigue damage
>Sap/Vanish fucks voidlords/ressurrect/recruit memes
>Shits on Aluneth
>Kingsbane outvalues priest, warlock and mage DK
I-is mill finally legit?

Hopefully you'll stop playing that cancer and graduate to being a decent human being then

Dick list good sir

it's legit in wild where you have gang up, but not in standard

I was thinking like a homunculus desu

Are aggro decks the good guys in this meta?

that makes lackey awful if he pulls homunculus though, put in a dreadlord or enforcer if you absolutely cannot include doomguard

yes

t. murloc paladin

>cry for the control meta messiah literally every single expansion
>control meta comes
>PRIEST IS BULLSHIT WAHHHH

deal with it

What are the best standard decks for

>Mage
>Priest
>Paladin

Is it Pirates for all three?

Only reddit and hearthpwn wanted a control meta

>big mage
>machine gun raza priest or big priest
>aggroadin or murlocadin

Not against Highlander since they can burst you down.
Not against Cubelock since it will burst you down.
If you vanish Barnes with Obisidan, they will just play it again to pull Y'shaarj.
MillsBane works against tier 2 and lower decks
Dog's list on tempostorm

secret mage
highlander
aggro

They always were

aggro pally is tier 1 atm, with the keleseth decks being in tier 2. it's definitely playable

Which way does /hsg/ prefer to lose and why: with a bunch of cards left in your hand that you never got the chance to play, or in a topdeck war?

>card game
>x decks are the 'good guys'
what the fuck man. Why are people so emotionally attached to what is played.

What decks are running Oakheart?

this was fun

DK+Evasion+lifesteal wrecks highlander priest bro. Not to mention milling dk or raza is instawin.

Get you a controllock friendo

Because Priest is clearly evil, and if there's evil there must be good.

At least against an aggro deck you know what you're dealing with. You either deal with their shit in the first 4-5 turns and win, or don't and lose. It's just a straightforward match, and even if you lose it's over quickly, no muss or fuss. You know they're going face and you have to try to stop that.

Compare that to shit like barnes'ing out a y'shaarj or rez'ing an obsidian statue over and over again or cheating out a 5/7 charge only to cube it and get 2 5/7 charges for 15 damage. Decks that sit on their hands and just stop you from getting to play the game early, drawing cards and just waiting to pull some bullshit on you. Those decks are the bad guys. Aggro decks are the heroes of HS.

some control lock variants are running it. other than that you have to play meme dragonhatcher decks.

Some Warlock with Lackey and Voidlord.

>I beat a computer in the most RNG mode the game has ever had, even more RNG than arena!

No one gives a shit, you should have done it during the first week of release if you wanted any one to care.

They won't have many cards in hand unless Priest drawls totally badly.
Setting up the whole Kingsbane combo will most of the time be too slow for you.

who hurt you user

Truly illogical thinking. How long have you been playing card games?

I started playing rocket league again and got my ass kicked :^/But at least it was because they were better than me and not because of RNGBut seriously no one gives a shit about PvE shit faggot

Cubelock it is then

flare beats cat trick but not counterspell. blizzard pls

Damn I spoilered all 3 sentences, and the spoiler tags didn't even show up as if I misused them, that's a weird interaction.

Why don't you find a dictionary and look at the difference between "when" and "after"?