Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!hBQi0BYL!BVWiYErNVlf1Bfrx55LdW64Ck01Z7J8_99roVxHW7Mc
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
Gameplay Explanation: my.mixtape.moe/wvnjmu.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/mihqke.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/bbaroo.jpg

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

I expected to be playing Evenicle at this day and time

Just wait for Winter 2017

>There's no way Arios will be in X
>Ok he's in X but he's still probably going to be irrelevant
>Ok so he's the Hero again but I doubt he'll get much screen time
user there's a humanity counter in game. We'd been trying to guess what it was for besides seeing how bad shit is but now we know it's mostly just for the sake of Arios. It's pretty obvious Tada has had this planned for a long time now.

Obviously Arios isn't the MC but it seems more unlikely that Arios won't get significant screen time in the main route as well as some of the alternate routes from everything we now know.

Why do the gods do anything? You're thinking logically but the gods don't function on logic. If Ludo is entertained Planner won't intervene. That's what Tranquil Nirvana exists for.

Wait what? Did Kentarou take Hornet's virginity? Where is this mentioned?

Little Princess

So many info about Arios when I can only remember him from Ragnarokarc short monologue and Miracle's chuunibyo.

So I read on the wikinthat the Kimchi girl from Rance VI created a controversy in Korea, is that why Alicesoft didn't want to release their games outside of Japan for a very long time? And did Rance VI and 5D do well on Mangagamer?

There's a lot of stuff on him because of the Hanihon magazines.

This update was huge. Only 20 characters left, likely to be all revealed on next update.

The bigger points of interest are 08-15, 08-17, 10-34 and 10-42 to 10-45

I am interested in playing the untranslated games and i have been seen anons posting screenshots of a the games running with a program that extracts the text and translates it.
Where do i find this tool and how do i use it?

You have the option to do that in Little Princess, the game not even TADA knows how to play.

Reminder that Veeky Forums is an English speaking website.
As for your question, Alicesoft didn't release outside of Japan because there was no market and no middle man to translate it at no cost for Alicesoft.

>Did Kentarou take Hornet's virginity?
No
>Where is this mentioned?
In Little Princess he fucks (Gi)Dracula's daughter but that's non canon and Kay-chan even mentions how he took Hornet's virginity in KR.

Mostly from magazines and memos. In hindsight it seems pretty obvious that TADA has had stuff in store for him just from the sheer amount of expanded info that's been revealed over the years despite how little we've actually seen mention of him in game.

Is that canon?

>Kay-chan even mentions how he took Hornet's virginity in KR
>Another non canon game
DELET

I was thinking more of which despair would be better for Ludo, the personal hatred of Arios as he dies knowing that everything he did was just planned by the Gods, from birth to death, with his last moments just being a puppet with his strings cut or the despair of humanity as they see the Greatest Hero in the history of humanity start killing humans.

Quality over Quantity.

Also, Planner might throw a hissy fit faster.

Look for ITHVNR and Translation Aggregator in Google.

Don't.

This is the best pussy Orion has drawn.

Sanakia is shit.

Okay, 10-44 is definitely Freak's Toushin though

>We'd been trying to guess what it was for besides seeing how bad of a state the world is in

Actually, as soon as we saw the counter people were already expecting it to be related with the hero and at least result in the hero stealing the show if you let it get to low.

We just were expecting that to be the new hero, and not Arios. And after seeing Arios in the PV with what seems to be the escude, the idea that he may have became the hero again was around, albeit people didn't give it much consideration. Understandably as normally he wouldn't be able to become one again, but then the gods are whimsical.

Hey now that's not true.
Her gang bang scene was funny.

Isn't KR non-canon? Either way, it looks like she'll lose her virginity to some tentacle creature if that new CG is to be believed.

thanks!

She is ugly and looks like a boy so she is no good.

What ungodly website did you crawl out of?

I would bet on Delta.

Where is this picture from ?
Orion redraw Little Princess ?

Don't bother man, I've tried it. The Rance games contain so much text and the machine translations are iffy at best. Might aswell wait for official translations. And don't bother with 03 at all, they turned preciously beautiful and mature characters into lolis in that one.

I honestly prefer Leilafag to the new wave of ESLs from MAL and Animesuki.

>tthey turned preciously beautiful and mature characters into lolis in that one
That's just like your opinion user.

Your post is full of crap.

I dislike them all equally.

Do not worry: newfags will assimilate.

But will they learn english?

The only reason people hate me is because they know I'm right. I have no reason to be mad anymore however since her design in X is TOP TIER. I'm gonna be pretty mad if she doesn't get atleast two CGs, one with Rance and one with Rick. I want to see Rick use his By La Way on her pussy, like some other people suggested in an earlier thread.

Try machinetranslate Rance IX, it's fucking unreadable, thankfully I already know enough japanese to play these gems.

It will be canon as of X

Yes. Otherwise ridicule those who are too dumb to learn english until they don't come back.

Unfortunately for you Leila has basically been marginalized in modern Rance and probably won't get an scenes. As a Maris lover I share your pain in this.

Why burgerland citizen hate ESL so much? Really weird culture of Veeky Forums that I'll never understand. are you guys really that proud of being only able to speak 1 language (English)?
or am I misunderstanding this ESL term and it has different meaning here?

There's so much shit to do in KR, how do I know what to do next? Like, who to fuck next, or what to conquer next, etc.

Could one of you guys be a lamb and post the picture of drunk Leila bullying Rick by taking his helmet? I lost the picture when I got a new PC. Thanks! Posting smashed Leila to show how retarded I am that I didn't save the image on a USB!

I really can't get over how potteries in this thread post speculation based on screenshots and sometimes as much as posture or phrasing as facts of entire facets of gameplay.

Why not just wait for convincing evidence?

> I already know enough japanese to play these gems.
>Machine translation is so confusing! unreadable!
You haven't played the game.

Do whatever the fuck you want and what you believe is right. Just don't fuck Miki or send her against Pi-R and it'll be alright.

ESL as used on Veeky Forums refers to people with painfully bad English. Many actual ESLs (such as Europeans or even SIngaporeans) can make posts that aren't eyesores so nobody cares.

Shut the fuck up "Maris lover", she got fucking scenes in Quest and she'll probably get a scene or two in X.

We still have to wait for the game to come out for confirmation.

That is pretty inspiring, actually... Advice on how to play KR is always inspiring advice for real life.
But, I mean, I've finished the game once, and I want to see everything. How can I know what I've missed and what to do next to acquire more scenes?

Machine translations hardly make any sense so I just read the ingame text instead. Are you seriously defending machine translation fucking EOP.

Like this?

You don't really know unless you have missing cgs.

It's more fun to speculate on it than the usual shitposting of /pol/, overzealous waifufags or anons using buzzwords and shorthands that just results in complaints.

VNR is pretty bad. Machine translations are utter trash. At least learn Japanese grammar and basic vocabulary before using ITH to hook words for checking in a dictionary.

It's good to decipher Kanji since I'm illiterate and the game is unvoiced.

Nothing wrong with analyzing and speculating over the content we have. Just the part about posting it as facts that is the issue.

Nobody really is though.

t. the guy who is

ESL means English isn't your first language, so it may be the case your English is really bad.

While overall someone who never lived in an English country will have a more stiff English, what tend to bother people is those who either are still at a level the shouldn't be trying to talk to people in an English board or those who don't make an effort to learn or to write correctly.

The later can also be people who have English as first language but is used to writing things full of errors and don't care to make an effort to correct it.

You can't really know. Just try out things you haven't done before. KR has a fuckton of content.

I like theorizing, but I keep it in a healthy level where I don't get so convinced of it I end up bothered if it turns to be wrong.

This image proves my point that machinetranslations make little sense, but you can get a good chuckle out of it.

VNR can be used to work only to show the reading as furigana and give dictionary entries for words.

It's totally awful if you have no knowledge about the language, but really useful if you at least know the grammar, but lacking vocabulary and kanji knowledge.

it's actually the superior way of playing the game.

Menad CGs when

>turned into cabbage by Helman people's decaccin
Feels bad man

VNR is also at least a year out of date with no support.

Boobs without nipples are scary.

There is a new server so the hooks are still being updated.

Old-school ITH+TA is the way to go.

Her chara design is even worse than Sanakia.

post more miracle, can't get enough

how do you figure?

Search for things yourself.

lazy. do it for him, or are you just going to shitpost? sad.

my main reason is to see and learn the reading of the kanjis

Learn basic grammar first with Genki.

Retards, use proper punctuation.

lol no.

That lolibaba Am is just a failure Junko.

>lol
lol

Why Genki? I thought that book was a mess. Read Tae Kim, if that site is still around. It's simple and pretty good at explaining stuff which is what a beginner needs.

GELE WATCH INTENSIFIES

Ech, I'd prefer censored over that.

They also referenced him in SR when Miki talked about. And he had brief cameos in 01 and 02.

>having worse taste than Rance

I've spent so long joking about Gele in X I've actually come to believe it and am going to be super disappointed when it probably doesn't happen.

How does demon king/archfiend succession works when it's not willingly passed on after 1000 years anyways? Whoever kills Miki gets to be it or would she also become a bloodstone like the others?

I started to read tae kim a couple of days ago.

Wasn't 08-17 already revealed?

She's too popular to not get some scenes. Don't lose faith yet. Maybe she'll appear in an alternate ending at least. Like Demon King Rance route.

Does Pastel like Rance after Rance IX or does she just like sex with Rance?

No. It's right next to bird so probably his new girlfriend.

No. You're thinking of Aoi.

She won't.

Demon King picks who's next in line. If for whatever reason that doesn't work out then Planner plays game master as usual.