>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

last map

Post best map.

Which is better, increased Charan or more Charan?

Still try to find a build this could work with.

*posts vault*

That's a 6L DW Sunder Offhand for running with Kaom's Heart.

don't bother, it's bad, like actually trash

>Not poisoned sewers

lmao gey

cast on crit unearth bladeflurry assassin with a gamepad

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

twitch.tv
/ivyteapot

is this a he?

Well, I just thought of a good way to make money.

NAME'S CHARAN THE DEMON SLAYER
HAS A CHEAP AND NASTY RING TO IT DONT YOU THINK

Do you guys believe that you have certain uniques that drip for you at an increased rate? I've been finding saffels and bitterdream a lot this league

how many hours has nugi been beach combing for charan's edge

Please help me price this
(abyss shitcrow)

>an unexpected disconnect occured

every single league I struggle to sustain red maps

doesn't matter if I shape my atlas correctly, open all maps, sextant block, don't sextant block, etc
I'm always forced to run t10s/buy maps once in a while

then I see a retard like alkaizer and he does w/e the fuck he wants, doesn't use sextants, run any map he finds etc and he's always swimming in red maps

what's her secret? what I'm doing wrong?

>you doesn't make your own build
why /poeg/?

alk does buy maps a lot, also dont ever fucking call the god of melee arpg builds a retard on this board again

t. someone who doesnt watch alk

>doesn't use sextants
He uses sextants though.

>run any map he finds
He is chaining Vaults

imagine being this impatient.

What are your biggest yields from Emperor's Luck and Gambler, user?
My is 5alchs and The Saint's Treasure

:^)

>your

nice filter

that is me you retard. badass kapow dude

that's badass dude

Halp

BUY THE MAP TAB IF YOU WANT YOUR PIXELS BACK

call your ISP

watcha doin pew - ow - gee

Fucking net neutrality

I already got it ;^)

im about to masturbate

BUY AN ABYSS SUPPORTER PACK IF YOU WANT YOUR PIXELS BACK

I know you cant tell in the screenshot but I already have.

BUY THE OTHER ABYSS SUPPORTER PACK IF YOU WANT YOUR PIXELS BACK

>Poet's Pen

Holy shit.
It's like I'm back in the CoC days.

>lightning warp delay is based on movement speed

just fuck you GGG

>five divines from a box

nice

luckerdog

do mercy mission you fag

!

i like your filter

you're a moron

>didn't notice reflect map
>lost a racecourse and 86 specs

If I run 1 blasphemy curse and use a curse from flask will the flask effect overwrite it or will be ignored?

is there some kind of "X damage X resistances X whatever" requirements list?
for tiers and shaper stuff?
to know if i keep playing the same char or i give up on the leage already

what the fuck is the the point of that Clarissa resurrecting Tolman sidequest. Anyone who paid attention to the story could see that "twist" coming

thanks for the free ex

Newish to the game (I got to like lvl30 5 years ago) but I don't really want to use any guides and stuff so I have a question.

I'm enjoying the elemental attack skills a lot and I'm currently using Lightning strike, herald of thunder, herald of ash and flicker strike. I would like to dual wield as well.

What should I be basing my passive skill choices around, and what are some key things I should head for? I'm playing a Scion and it seems that most of the elemental stuff is near the Inquisitor, should I just beeline for stuff like Catalyse and Celestial Judgement? What about the melee stuff?

sup r*ddit

>I don't want to use guides
>asks for guidance
???

>make edgy sword designs as a joke
>Charan edges me out

The sword seems legit cool though,
even if it took like 4 tries

rerolled like 5 times in the past week
can't decide on a build I like enough to grind to 100
is that depression

don't neglect your life nodes or you'll hit a wall pretty hard
focus on physical damage since only 50% gets converted to lightning by lightning strike

and all you have to do is either farm twilight strand or get 27 of his div cards lmao

are there any good/safe places to buy currency for real money?

how bad do you have to be to do this?

i am extremely bad, like, why am i even alive bad

why even play the game?

you can know when hillock will drop it because he's stronger

the sword is visually different and Hillock gets covered in green fire

I mean I don't want to simply copy a build from a website as I want to go fairly blind for my first playthrough. At the same time, I'd like some idea of what I should be prioritising. I heard repsecing in this game isn't really a thing.

Cheers. My health seems a bit spikey at the moment. I go from taking practically zero damage to sudden huge spikes that almost 2-3 shot me on certain pacts.

i just like trying out the builds but everything is so expensive and i never seem to find shit worth any currency, only ever found a few exalts at most, maybe i just need a good farming build?

look up good starter builds that can at least get you through mid-tier maps without anything particularly expensive or any build-defining uniques and you'll be fine.

>stand in front of izaro for a minute and wonder why he isn't dying
>realize i forgot to turn rf on

>gaijin
lmao

ive played a bunch so far, molten strike, gc miner, rf, scorching ray/rf, ed/contagion and have all those in the 80s but not really enjoying them, not sure what to try next

Last two mods are fucking gash but this has to be fucking worth something right?

charsi it for the 35000 gold

well at this point you're probably not looking for a starter build then. You could try something like Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone Raider, it's pretty fun

>Navali can redeem Div Cards now
Talk about making things easy.

malah food

i still dont have much currency, mostly rares with life/resists and some damage jewels

no

then probably just tough it out with one of those existing characters until you have the currency to make something that interests you.

So I have contagion with an IIR gem rn because i'm trying to gear up and shit

When ED kills something that has contagion on it and then my entire screen dies, does that proc the IIR on Contagion or do I need to socket it with ED?

IIR is a scam.

No, you're doing it right, the game credits the kills to Contagion because it applied first, so you need IIR with Contagion, not ED

>dump stash tab is completely full
>poeprices not working for price entire stash tab

so if I'm looking to farm this gay-ass weeb sword, should I stock up on item rarity from the occasional gear drops or will that even affect it?

wts echoing shrine 60c :^)

why would anyone buy challenges this league the free mtx are all trash maybe they will give us some good shit again next league harb and abyss are trash

Yes. Find a Portal Scroll, then give some shit to a friend/alt account.
>Start Marauder
Give friend/alt the following:
>Goredrill
>Wheel of the Stormsail
>4L Wanderlust with Chance to Bleed and Lesser Poison , RRRG
>When your Marauder finds a Portal Scroll, use it, have friend/alt join your party, enter portal, dump shit. Then you equip it and just mad-dash Hillock a thousand times.

Seriously hope no one here still plays hardcuckore

apparently it's rolled per instance, so IIR has no effect on it, either Hillock has the weeb sword in his chest or he does not

just roll scions, they get move speed passives at level 2 and dual wielding + ST is almost as fast as shadow's viper strike.

@199421545
epic 9gag meme dude
do you have some of those free memes too

>thots knowing about literature

I've already gotten the ball rolling and have 3 Marauders at lvl 5 should I just start over then?

Do I kill the zombies if Im farming Twilight Strand?

Do you have a decent weapon, a helm, boots, and gloves? If yes, turn over the corpses on the ground that let you flip them. If no, just run to Hillock. If he has a rusted sword in his chest, swap chars. Otherwise, kill.

Don't you need to be level 7 to be eligible for the sword to drop?

Great Gatsby is one of the most boring stories I've ever read tbqh

I've ran 2 armour characters so far in this league and all have had very comfortable leveling and mapping. 10-15k armour and 5 endurance charges trivialize abysses.

Trying an evasion/dodge ranger as my 3rd character and I want to kill myself seeing how squishy it is. Basalt doesn't do shit, the 85% phys not mitigated still wrecks me. How do people even play evasion?

whats a fast, cheap build? my friend is playing EK with lightpoacher and i basically just chase him with shield charge the whole map