byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4y802_Ot-k
youtu.be/g3inv6VANT8?t=9m24s
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7laaq9/comment/drku1vh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That went better than the clown could have possibly hoped for, what a madman

>get a law 4 stating the clown is not human, and should get killed in as fancy a way as possible
>uploaded from the clown of course
>tldr: forget that windows break if it gets too hot inbetween glass, making it break and kill literally everyone in the bar at that point
don't worry everyone I didn't intend for it, I'm just retarded

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

Why watch movies when you can watch the clown and everyone around him burn to death

BASED CLOWN SUICIDE

umaru doma

this would work only if the baby exists not only in this mode, otherwise everyone would know the round mode at the start of the game

gay homo

Val Idd

11th for husbandos!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus christ. I dont know whether we were unlucky that round ended so quick, or lucky to witness a godlike prank

i hate this guy, dumb attention whore

Fuck off troll, roll again.

no fukk u

greyshitter

>Bay has no library, can't be an effective writer/curator
>Try to be an entertainer
>No fucking MIDI instruments

I give up, wasn't Veeky Forums literally built on Bay code at one point?

alotta fagina

sir homo the gay

we're a fork of bay yeah

base off old bay code

If all the dead/observers log out before round end we might have a chance at getting high pop packed statio

Bad additions:

The dumb toys everywhere. They're annoying to see around, it breaks my immulsions that there's a goddamn action figure in the plasma miner, and I have NEVER EVER seen anyone even pick a single one of these up. They are clearly uninteresting clutter.

All these new pets. Why the fuck does every other job need their own pet? None of the new ones do absolutely anything at all, and they're completely ignored unless it's to claim valid because someone made a dumb rule about them that only made sense when the pets were unique and one was an antag target. Fuck this bloat.

Crawling (self explanatory)

I saw this mentioned a few times in the last thread, but what exactly IS a good roleplayer?

I collect the toys

The pets are really silly. I actually use my Head of Staff office for stuff sometimes and it's annoying that there's this little animal scooting around in the way preventing me from dragging shit. The killer of your pet being valid is /especially/ heinous because it isn't written down in Space Law or the rules. If I was headmin I would abolish all non-antagonist/escalation related "If someone does X to you they're Valid!" clauses if we're not gonna take the time to write this stuff down for newer Security Officers who have CE in processing who killed the Chef for killing his parrot.

Whatever I personally like. Everyone else is shit.

That's exactly what I thought, thanks for clarifying.

Static namers you miss?

Let's just remove every pet including ian

Poly is a quality pet because he actually does something, and it's mildly amusing.
Pun-pun is somewhat iconic I guess.
Runtime is borderline.
Everything else needs to be wiped.

nah fuck off bitch boy, remove ALL pets

Somebody that is polite, efficient and has a plan to kill everyone they meet.

Corpus, Salem and Runtime kill mice. Sasha needs to be replaced with something that doesn't attract carp and die in two seconds to decompression.

Poor sasha I forgot what she went through on the no rules day

>all those HoS windows
fucking space carp confirmed to always spawn there

I think places hos, parts of engineering should get the enforced plasma glass 2bh

I think(?) the blue Xs are the mob spawn points seeing as they always appear in roughly the same areas. The protective grille should really cover the brig bathroom and HoS office.

>crawling (self explanatory)

Why must you bully me in this way? I just wanna fix stuff

This is a general point but our glass is comically weak. It's 3 toolbox swings to smash a reinforced window, so in 12 swings you can vent any standard full window to space. There is this weird asymmetry where even though reinforced walls have actually *less* total hp as reinforced walls, they are still fort knox by comparison because they cannot be gradually worn down by simple mobs/ballistic weaponry/red toolboxes. I haven't counted, but I think default windoors are actually stronger than our windows to space because they have something like 200 hp.

crawling+telekenesis+xray vision=teleporting past doors and through walls

*less total hp than full reinforced grillwindows, I made a dumb

>crawling+telekenesis+xray vision=teleporting past doors and through walls
That was patched.

Why do we even have windows to space in places like HoS? sure it looks good

It's videogame logic I guess. If the entire station was covered in basic un-reinforced walls simple mobs would never break through because we have no wall deterioriation mechanic. I still think all our windows should be WAY stronger than they are, though.
The in-universe justification is I guess that you can shoot through the windows if you see something shady or dangerous passing by, but all the console in the HoS office get in the way of your firing lines anyway; the only clear shot is the top window and even then your firing lines can hit the corner spots.

it's a bad feature

add a baby's day out mode animation for crawling and I'll like it

Is it true that if you give the warden an x-ray gun, he'll ignore your next major crime?

Honestly, projectiles that penetrate rglass should be able to penetrate consoles too.

Sec will be more willing to ignore your smaller crimes if you scratch their back

the station isn't meant to be an omega secure area with top tecnology. Security is supposed to be your everyday cops, not high ranking soldiers, if anything bad is really happening in the station, the right thing to do would be to contact centcomm, but lorewise we ain't really a "normal station" we are the missfits that are hazardous even if we are productive or not

Yes, but make sure the HoS doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=e4y802_Ot-k

>clown asks to buy blood
>I say I'll get back to him once I check if I have rezadone
>didn't need rezadone since metavox has a full medbay

lost much coin that day

just for (you)
youtu.be/g3inv6VANT8?t=9m24s

Jesus christ having 6 people shout law 2 orders while receiving pda messages of orders is the fucking worst.

And those laws good lord

>get bwoinked as im stating my laws
>immediate "nevermind"

Thanks, now I know my target's taste in music.

>"kill yourself"
>"is that an order?"
>they say no
mfw

I realized the implications of the law a splitsecond before you replied.

>we finally get a proper movie theater
>no crab legs
>no popcorn pits
>no showers
>no mandatory penis inspection if you are coming alone
>no no singles sign
>no falcons in the lobby just hanging out
why even bother

>mfw i went to go see the new star wars and i forgot it was penis inspection day

When are we going to legalize long term static dating?

It is legal so long as it doesn't devolve into metagaming.

How does the LHC work, anyways?

mutagen gives you disabilities really fast and powers really really really slow
i figured out you could just use a mutagen spray to trigger all the disabilities, and like 1-2 powers
so, theoretically, you could go through like 30 full spraybottles and activate all the powers
the LHC is just a more efficient way to get the same effect as 30 full spraybottles by using smoke and conveyor belts

what you want to end up with is a corpse that has EVERY BLOCK IN THE GAME activated, when you have that, you can just cherrypick the blocks over 800 and make block injectors

>mfw I went to go see Shape of Water and knew it was penis inspection day

cloning nerf when

How much faster is it than an autoclicker?

when I tried it, spraybottles still had an attack delay
and if you use all the chemdispenser energy on mutagen I will cut your hands off

Can't you water it down?

We could nerf speedcloning. Something like when you eject at

>look ma, I know surgery!

What's that? Surgery too simple, you say? Let's bring back infections and make sterilizine do something!

Infections are a dumb idea. Bay does surgery better.

They're not as frequent as before but the stupid fucking reference costumes. Almost every round for a certain timespan was someone taking the costume vendor out into the bar and everyone putting on those fuckugly Megaman outfits or whatever the fuck.

Eggman is sonic?

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

You can water it down, yes.

So why is the chemdispenser a concern?

Only up to a certain amount

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7laaq9/comment/drku1vh

>Oh, one of those. The kind of game where it's old, so the only people still playing it feel whatever behavior they decide is fine, since in their minds they deserve it.
>>Nah a lot of people just love game throwing on there, trolling, and just being assholes in general, whether they just started playing or not
>>>It seems to happen because the oldest players fail to set a starting example, or the current players don't care enough to respect other people's fun as well.
>>>Kind of like how TF2 is today. The oldest players have too many hours and are too invested to leave, but send a more toxic message to the newer players, creating a bad environment.
>>>>A big part too is that there isn't really any punishment for acting like an asshole. There's a report button but desu most of the time it doesn't really do anything
>>>>>And the communities that do anything usually die because there's not enough players left.

Any station that enforces rules about "being nice" is total cancer though

I only just came to deliver pizza for the clowns execution. Lucky me I had to step out.

>That band we created
>Playing 4 instruments simultaneously
Truly sublime.

They're talking about Town of Salem not SS13

>them'st are niggas here whom don't turn off their lights when power doesn't get set up roundstart
it's like you want your environment power to last 5 times less

>Nibbis whom've'st never turn off they'm enviromental too

If you are being dragged on the ground with shoes on, will glass shards still hurt you? I tried crawling and got no damage.

All it checks for is shoes.

Ought to check for gloves while crawling.

okay guys after I count to 3, no more self shilling

Should check for brute protection levels, your body is being dragged over glass shards but it's fine since you have a mankini and shoes on

foster is my favorite admin

eloise chapelle is the best detective on the station
prove me wrong in 50 words or less

okay guys we fucked up the count lets start over