wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

xmasclock.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this NTR?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Just had a blue crystal explode to gold and then rainbow, it was El Frito.

I want milkies!

What are you chasing?

After that 500 Lapis pull I finally got Timothy from a ticket pull and then Celes from the Daily Half.

This is Wallcrusher isn't it?

Too old

>RK
Yes

im assuming ashe

>1 hour ninja maintenance

Second banwave inc

Threadly Reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not post such filth and do not imply lewd, obscene, ridiculous, and completely incorrect things about the True Hero or any other Archadian pseudo-royalty.

gross. rikku isn't that busty. like putting DDs onto Yuffie.

Is this better for you?
Can you fap to this?

I wouldn't trust Vayne around any children. He's a sicko.

What if they fix the reset trick for the bird

Probably either birdo fix or arena ticket crash fix.

How important is Last stand on RK? Is it a mandatory ability for endgame content?

Only for multiplayer

FFT is shit

She's kinda cute. I should build myself a robot dick so she wouldnt be able to help herself from fucking me.

Another pull for meia can i get some gl?

It's a Reddit ability so you don't need it

>birdo fix

Nothing to fix there

While this one is slightly less ludicrous, the lack of pants and general atmosphere of sexuality is entirely over the top and not something the True Hero would ever do.

And his eyes are NOT reddish brown. 2/10 at best even ignoring the horrible implications.

Do not imply lewd, baseless, and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

Bit behind, can some anons help me with Chaos Bahamut hard?

Another pull for meia can I have some gl?

Jap version patched the ability to reset the fight eventually, as far as I know. Maybe Gumi wants to fuck over everyone on this side as fast as possible. I don't even see why, the rewards are okay but nothing groundbreaking.

What the fuck is a meia
And stop posting bird clears, that shit is easy as fuck

yeah maybe

fug

Like the dead bread you posted it in, they are here for but a short while.

>While this one is slightly less ludicrous, the lack of pants and general atmosphere of sexuality is entirely over the top and not something the True Hero would ever do.
Have you never noticed that Vayne loses his pants in his Novus transformation?

yes

how many pulls have you made so far?
you got this

Well that would be fun as fuck since most people need to reset the fight 5-10 times to even try

I saw your picture mobius user

Namedropping BEapes to absorb luck is a weird strat

I hope you pull trash

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

While the others could potentially be viewed as innocent if you have a far cleaner mind than a chan would allow(outside of the filename on the first, don't think that wasn't filth) this is filth that should not have been made, much less posted. Do not post such filth that depicts such incorrect and out of character activities.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

>Incorrect armor remnants
>Incorrect weaponry, wielded by both him and the soldier on the chocobo
>Soldier in the background on a chocobo for some unknown reason
>Red/orange eyes
At least his eyes aren't blue, but given the context of your post: do not sexualize or lewdly depict the True Hero.

If that image was attempting to depict his novus form then the artist's has failed in multiple ways. I suppose if it was actually meant to depict that form then there is a slight chance that it could have non-sexual context, but given the context of your posts and the multiple deviations from his novus form than the image contains I doubt it.

Do not post such depictions of the True Hero.

Thanks you two

>namedropping the stealer of luck and joy to get luck

He cursed himself

There's a lack of clothing out of necessity and a lack of clothing out of choice.
In this instance, the True Hero is implied to walk around shirtless and pantsless by his own volition, which is completely ridiculous and done as a crude attempt at sexualizing him.

Lad I'm not even sure where you're getting some of these at this point, but please refrain from posting poor quality imitations of the True Hero.
Especially where they imply or otherwise depict ridiculous and unsavory things without even the slightest basis.

Do you need help with Apoc?

It's probably some last minute fixes for the new units. They did extend this morning's maintenance by a hour and probably still haven't fixed certain bugs so they decided to do another maintenance tonight.

Bugs do tend to happen when Gumi creates new units and new mechanism like Hex on the new unit.

Apoc? the 220 difficulty?
if I can get carried, sure

it was shit as soon as i saw the red lasers

The rewards are still pretty nice and a free 10% moogle is still a free 10% Moogle.

Even pugs can carry you through most raids if you aren't actively killing your own party, so of course /ffg/ can when the right players are around.

Hope all my bros finished bird trial because I'm switching from my firelandeau to A2 after maintenance.

Meh, I don't play multiplayer but I'll go for it anyways in case I need to.
Got cucked on first draw.

>Not clearing the trial day one.
>Needing to reset when magic tanks and innate provoke shield are available.

Maybe you should just wait till reddit find a strat.

I'll give it a shot then, its only 1 stamina, also does Celes's bsb overwrite buffs? I didn't use it last time because I wasn't sure

>If that image was attempting to depict his novus form then the artist's has failed in multiple ways. I suppose if it was actually meant to depict that form then there is a slight chance that it could have non-sexual context, but given the context of your posts and the multiple deviations from his novus form than the image contains I doubt it.
I'm pretty sure it's meant to be a midway between his default and Novus forms, since he's
1. got metal armguards more like his original dress than Novus's
2. got the tattered half-cape half-kilt thing going on from Novus
3. has muscles but not freaky muscles
4. has a sword which is more associated to Novus as he fights with fists and magick in base form

Is there a particular reason you've been posting mostly poor imitations of the True Hero? He does not deserve such disrespect, and I don't know whether to be impressed or confused at the effort you're going through to find these.

I'm sure you have a 17k hp tank to don't rely on NRG to survive the preemtive attack, yes, retard

Put up a room yet?

it will stack with shout

hnnnnnnnngh

It’s called ice resistance bud, you should try it some time.

Pro tip: it goes higher than 100%

Because I can
I even have your cosplay pics

It isn't even 1 stamina if you fail, that's the thing.
It's free unless you get a clear.

If I'm not mistaken (assuming you mean her BSB1) it stacks with stuff like shout, but not Vessel of Fate. Anything that boosts both ATK and MAG will get overwritten.
But since all those things are 30% anyway it doesn't really matter.

I can understand a stylistic choice of designing some half-way point, but there is still no reason for him to lack clothing, as the musculature shown is nowhere near novus levels and thus would not have caused such a lack. The implication that the image gives in such a case is that he is simply choosing to enter the scene without clothing for whatever reason, which is ridiculous and unnecessarily bares his body. It is a poor decision that does not fit well even in a hybrid design between his normal appearance and that of his novus form.
And it is truly obnoxious that the artist didn't even bother getting what little armor remnants there are correct completely.

Again, I'm not sure whether to be impressed with the effort that you're putting in to this just for a shitpost or to be confused at your dedication to shitpost for such a ridiculous and undeserved purpose.

Why.
Why do you have this, and/or why did you go through the effort of finding it? Why would you post such a thing? Why does it exist in the first place?
Do not post such poor imitations of the True Hero, especially poor 3D ones.

>does Celes's bsb overwrite buffs
Generally if the stat buffs are different, they'll stack. There are a couple of oddballs where the ids are a bit funny with that, but those are pretty rare and not all that used.

Bird pretty must cast -100% ice resist on you. I had my orlandeau at 100% ice resist and he still died first turn.

Posting poor drawings is one thing, but please refrain from posting even poorer imitations in 3D.
Especially whatever that thing is wearing it.

This one is less offensive, but ultimately poor quality all the same. I appreciate the sentiment, but the artwork is still terrible.

Am I drunk or the Vaynefag is duped?

I feel like i should stop here. Isn't there a banner where you can select a BSB of choice?

Someone fed the original Vaynefag after midnight

It's just the actual vaynefag being his normal self and then some guy shitposting for (you)s, or maybe to try and get the real thing to stop.
Either way it does seem like an echo chamber in here.

user, resistance goes higher than 100%. You don’t need much damage so stack more resist.

Also, the big AoE is ice/wind. Stack some wind resist too.

Thanks for the valiant effort guys, I really appreciate it. Try again? Or are you good?

Try again.

There are certain magicite strategies that involve Edge's SSB that allows you to avoid bringing a healer.

rooms up

Do not post such depictions of the True Hero, especially ones in which both of the remaining Archadian pseudo-royals appear to lack clothing.
Confusion is becoming dominant over being impressed with you, as I just cannot imagine why you would collect all of these simply to make a very specifically targeted series of shitposts.

I know it goes higher than 100, but how much do you think it's possible to stack on your damage dealer without sacrificing a big chunk of damage. It's just not worth it beyond what I already got.

Raid leader, you ok with Cecil holding both proshellga while other white mages already are equipped with that?

Damn thats scary I better leave

I can switch, but I don't really have much else except none-honed curaja

Why did people think post enhanced roy was good?
Does it not still take him 6 turns to get buffs up?

That’s why you stack the resists on your tanks. Your damage dealer will survive fine with 50/50 ice/wind resist.

Please stop posting such filth, especially in such low quality depictions as these.
Not only are their hair colors identical (lighting can make it confusing), but this picture generally lacks a proper scale and I am not sure what they are trying to imply about the young pseudo-prince's body shape. Is he a quadruped now?

While it isn't explicit that they are naked in this drawing, the context implies lascivious intent, which is unforgivable.

> That’s why you stack the resists on your tanks.

Nigga, I never said my tanks died. It was my DD that died. And no, it's not wind that's the issue here. It's the boss's that cast -100% ice resist on your party that kills you. Boss doesn't have any negative wind resist moves.

This one actually gave me a chuckle, mostly out of concern for what would possibly drive someone to create such a depiction. And the lengths you had to go to find it and post it here have reached new levels now.
Please refrain from posting such poor imitations, however comical.

Please do, and take your poor depictions of the True Hero with you and do not continue to post them.

>Is he a quadruped
I don't normally want to give you the recognition of a (you) but fug I didn't see that at first and now I can't unsee it, thanks for that absolutely ridiculous chuckle. Why must poor artists choose to make their flawed works of such wonderful subjects?

You don't need to keep hitting defend once you've already did it, but please try to attack to build towards your SB meter.

So where's our G5* 5k pull fellow bros??

HOW MANY MORE SLEEPS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME

can you stop defending and throw up some shellgas and protectgas

>the vaynefags are flirting
Love is in the air!

>HOW MANY MORE SLEEPS UNTIL CHRISTMAS
xmasclock.com

Dont tell me what to do bitch

Suck my cock dude

Do not even give him legitimacy by calling him that. He is a poor imitation with a warped sense of morality, and he is unfit to defend the True Hero's honor.