Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #945
Winter Festivities Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ
a.uguu.se/oraPcBYzRzUJ_AAUnlimitedDll_1.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=bf7NbRFyg3Y
u.lewd.se/hl2O5h_2017_12_21_06.jpg
mega.nz/#F!l14CXbgA!qUJfX2iPLJATgLRnxdxbgQ
mega.nz/#F!ArxyGBaR!FfXZU7Tju-3mj_LgFrd4Ew
mega.nz/#F!4d9QxagY!3vkJ_w9PaOVT1hWSZB0FpA
mega.nz/#F!FRtkjSLC!45pk3BcgS_PM5m9R6AM7uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scarves are 2 cute

That's not the current version. We're on 0.6 now.

I've just updated it, but it still wont reset to 0 upon creating a new character. It does change to 0 if I open a base character thought.

Also, is it possible that the "Highest" height under Figure fucks up with the sliders?

I don't understand what you just said or what you're asking in the second part there.

While creating a character, select Figure.
Then choose Highest for height.
Then use the chest body slider.
Ded.

I'll work around it. I can simply use the Normal height and use B sliders to make her taller.

Thanks a bunch.

>I can simply use the Normal height and use B sliders to make her taller.
This will break every sex animation with your girl.
You need to start posting censored pictures, user. You're speaking in half thoughts and I can't follow what you're getting at.

Figure > Height > Highest
1 click on a few sliders
And pic related happens

Okay, collapsing like that is a common visual bug. If you change her weight and change it back she should be fixed.

okay yeah, it's just really lame not to be able to adjust the values in real time. Thanks user.

You mean it keeps happening?

AAUdev. It shouldn't keep happening but I noticed it does. The only workaround I have for that now is to click on the "Apply" button in the "General" tab. Yeah, it sucks.

I have to click "highest" after every change I make in the B sliders to see the result.

You did a good job noneless.

To the user who asked, Tamiko is now available on my mega.
mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ
I friggin love how modcards include eye textures now, so a card is all you need to work a character.

why did we make a new thread for a ded game?

Thanks for the bump.

So you could look at this skirt

Be careful with that cake!

So I have a place to internally debate whether the ridiculously low-poly state of the solid tree's pines justifies the silly solution of merging all the branches together.
The solid tree is insanely low-poly, but the fullness of it is very nice.

Ajit and his sugar daddy, Verizon Wireless.

Any opinions?
In case people are coming into it late, the four are (from left to right):
1. Tree B's "tree" with Tree A's accessories
2. Tree B natural state
3. Tree A with Tree B's tree but not ornaments added
4. Tree A natural state

3 looks nice.

Tree a best

I'm scared of fucking up, how exactly do I assign a tan to specific unlocked tan slot with AAUnlimited?
I don't want to restrict my options of muscle girls with Tantoo anymore.

All you have to do is select the tan via the dropdown menu in the Tan tab

Tantoo is obsolete like tan slots are obsolete. Put her on the default fullbody tan and choose your tan to apply from AAU's dropdown. Read the AAU guide.

Nice, even though I'm not from the US I still lost my shit.

Threadly reminder:
Without further input, the slider preview shared yesterday will be released as is. Tomorrow.

Something to do with breast sliders, right?

>as is
With the "don't overwrite your cards when saving with this" disclaimer?

Yes, a new slider, "Breasts Size". See the last thread for details.

"as is" as in the slider won't change parameters, but I can't assure you the resulting cards will be compatible or won't end up broken with the experimental build.

Can you reup it, for people who missed the first window to try it?

a.uguu.se/oraPcBYzRzUJ_AAUnlimitedDll_1.zip
Here's reuploaded.

Refer to this post for disclaimer:

Thanks!

This disclaimer makes me spooked and halloween past.

Where do I add more subtitles if I'm using the pre-installed game? My game is missing subtitles for npc to npc chit chat

You don't. To do so, you must get rid of AAU completely.

Fuck. Well why doesn't AAU include all the subs then?

Because none of the devs need subtitles for those handful of prompts, probably. You only have to memorize a few words for the official ones and the mod personalities should always have their minnas turned down on principle.

I know the npc to npc chit chat by heart from playing aa2 before aau with full subtitles. But I like reading them too instead of just knowing one or two words and the meaning of what they're saying.

mostly i just miss the subtitles during the h scenes

waifu and r63 impregnation when?

when you grow a penis

Who's putting in the work to make them compatible?

but I would need balls too.

What your Waifus theme song?

youtube.com/watch?v=bf7NbRFyg3Y

>try to avoid deletion
>gets deleted
lol rekt.

u.lewd.se/hl2O5h_2017_12_21_06.jpg

Have problem with color of the chin tone in AA_Play... AA_Maker don't have problem. Any idea?

how do i make this game fun outside of sex

how do I become cool outside of discord?

I definitely like how the branches from Tree A add a bit more color to Tree B, which looks nice and breaks up the solid dark green, not to mention how it fills it out and makes it look less spiky. But does it look that way only from certain angles?

>doesn't give any information about his character's skin
It is like you wanted to be ignored.

Basically i mean every skin. Also all the default texture seems to mess up too.

How do I become cool on Discord?

Sounds like 3's the most popular so have a look at it up close:
mega.nz/#F!l14CXbgA!qUJfX2iPLJATgLRnxdxbgQ
Many thanks to the user who ported the first two trees, and the people who originally made them.

Can I have the card pls? I won't lewd her I promise ;)

working on it! i just need to fix her sliders a little.

Wow, that looks really good. I notice some of the 2d branches still have the transparency issue that they can't see each other(or, apparently, this tree model in this room), but that's only noticeable at some specific angles or when rotating the camera around the tree. There's a few at the top, and like 2 at the bottom that I noticed, but the latter was only noticeable when moving the camera around the bottom.
Overall, this is really nice. Thank you for doing with the models what I had no knowledge of how to do. I didn't expect you'd go this far with them.

Is there a built in way for screen shots or do y'all just use printScreen?

Press F9 for screenshot with UI, and F11 without UI.

F9 and F11, depending on whether you want the hud (and dialogue) or not. I never can remember which does which, so I generally hit both several times when making a screenshot to get the right moment. But when I'm posing, I'll use printscreen sometimes to get a small bit of it.

is this game supposed to stutter/freeze whenever 3d model is being loaded using gsync display?

I can't say I know anything about gsync, but the game will generally take a moment or two to load a model for the first time that play session on any system.

>first time
What if it's like that every time I talk to that character?

Depends on the rest of the specs of your computer. There's any number of reasons. One of them could be gsync, but it could be most other components you care about the quality of.

okay, here she is!
mega.nz/#F!ArxyGBaR!FfXZU7Tju-3mj_LgFrd4Ew
wise is so cute what the fuck

Wise is best

Disable "Blur textures"

The stutter happens because the game doesn't cache anything regarding 3d models and loads everything from disk every time.

Pose your waifu with other girls
learn to move a dick in the poser
learn to add more people in the poser
learn to kill skirt physics in the poser

make another girl
remove blue sclera
shadowset flatterbodies

rinse and repeat until you get tired of it, take a break, leave, and come back. there's also modules and triggers that basically add new traits to the game but their learning curve looks large

does Roxy look any better?

Just ask for modules if you don't wanna bother making them yourself

who is mimi that you're working on so much?

Awesome game,10/10.

bootleg mi(na)mi

her hat isn't showing up as blue in the maker

checking her card in aau and looking for the hats location it doesnt look like it's here either?

she's one of my first and favourite girls, i'm trying to revamp her a LOT but i keep getting distracted on making further progress because of other ideas like elves

that's weird, i've uploaded another version in the same place
hopefully that fixes it? i don't really know

the hat still has the red in the maker, i'm confused and wondering if its something i'm doing

okay , new (and hopefully fixed) card is up
i'm really sorry, user! i must've fucked up somewhere

i decided to save myself time and create a new default chan with everything i'm bound to use already on her

I can't tell if better but I liked the previous iteration more

But for all the things you changed, you kept the shitty default hair highlight.

not all of my girls use the same highlights

and if they use different hair textures it's easy to switch since the overide is already present!

i am a genius and you are just a low IQ mongrel

Hello guys, here are 4 new rooms. The Japanese garden room, really nice to put some other props on like tables or chairs. Makes for a good background as well. The other is some pavilion I think are really nice to have as a backdrop for dialogue. I know some of you guys use them for that, so I thought these might be good.
Japanese Garden-
mega.nz/#F!4d9QxagY!3vkJ_w9PaOVT1hWSZB0FpA
Wooden Pavilion (3 styles)-
mega.nz/#F!FRtkjSLC!45pk3BcgS_PM5m9R6AM7uw

Enjoy!

it failed again and this time i renamed my overide file to extract data from the card

are you making sure you saved the overide files to her card?

yeah, i even checked
sorry user, i don't really know what else i can do

you have her hat texture don't you? release the overide folder path to it.

this is a really strange situation, that's the only thing i have left to suggest

Hey, I downloaded the card to check what was up. Seems like the textures aren't extracting on my end as well.

I've got the override path up on my Mega. Hopefully that works?

Doing it that way does and will work, however, I think its something to do with the modcard not saving the textures by the looks of it.

thank you!

Not a problem and a hat pat for the qt elf.

good to know it's not a hardware defect, thx

>page 10
Post girls who desperately need "it"