/mbgg/ - Mobage General #821

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ftt.controlp.aos.Dev
level5.co.jp/news/20171222/
atelier-online.jp/info/news.nhn?docno=10768239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play the best game, play Soccer Spirits

>Please play the following games
Terra Battle, Terra Battle 2, Bleach Brave Souls, Tokyo 7th Sisters, Pastel Memories, Sdorica -sunset-, Megido 72

You forgot Soccer Spirits and Potion Maker

>GF story mode
>chapter 10
I wasn't ready for this

Finally completed the first stamp in Shironeko but I couldn't see the roll cause my phone died but so far.
>3x Setsuna
>1x Reign
>1x Oscroll
>1x Ruby

I'll wait for tomorrow announcements if I want to keep going.

Come play Sdorica, my lord.

Blunt's been powercreeped like every other gacha since summer between Rem, Rumie, W erner and now Tina. Pierce has had same shit with all these new archers and Fran shinki, I think slash has been the only stable one so it's due to get fucked in a bit, if ever. I only hope my new slash god is a cute girl.

Battle Team came out recently. English gacha rpg game like that star wars one. Pretty short tutorial and they give you enough for a ten roll.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ftt.controlp.aos.Dev
looks pretty nice desu

pioposting is shitposting

slash is a strange category. berserkers in general have all been shit except mc and we haven't had a very strong sword unit since tsukimi which was a long time ago now. they've been powercreeping with the xsabers mostly and xsaber mikus s3 isn't even very good compared to tina's. blunt should get shaken up more soon since we have shinkis for setsuna, xmas tina, shou, yurie, and reign coming up. it's hard to say if farfalla, karen, or kiyomi will be end up good or not but at the very least ruka should end up dethroning iris once she gets hers.

Well, we've got a xsaber girl on the way, maybe she'll be it.

I missed Miku and Judah, Tsukimi's still my primary slash.

When will the new announcement come?
23th? It feels too close to 25th.

Tomorrow, probably before midnight there.

It's 12:20pm Friday in nipland now and I can't remember the last time they did shit on the weekends.

Yeah Tsukimi / Yukimura are my only real slashes. Rolled zerkers but MC but they feel pretty lacking honestly for a class that passively ignores defense on their skills. Didn't bother trying for hanasaku Miku but recent trends seem to show that she hasn't fared well against newer stuff, hell I even have Erza and she still feels pretty subpar since no elemental damage to rely on. Hopefully new xsaber girl is crap honestly since I don't have much gems to roll and I wouldn't want to do my reset on something so soon after chaguma, but hopefully some soon big event will have a nice fancy slash.

I'll play Sdorica when it comes out.

is there somewhere i can see the rest of these cards

Yukimura is my main slash here so I might be fucked

I have tina, the broken archers and iris at least so im only fucked for slash

She looks like she's about to put it out of its misery at the end there.

Playing as tina is really fun

Not someone I'd take to intense map clearing or farming because that's an archer's job but she's definitely fun for event clearing or stuff that generally needs a warrior or intense firepower

How come ruby is rated SS-?

Of all the characters I tried, she seems pretty shitty compared to everyone else which is fitting considering she only got in via japanese memes. She should be a S+ right there with Yukimura.

40 rolls saved for Lier S and not a single one. Standard RNG I guess
How do I use newton properly though

You just know!

>Can barely beat the last xmas stage on tagatame global, plz no bully i know from past mobages not to expect collabs
>Supposed to run this shit tons of times to reap all the rewards

T is okay. C is shit. B is nice.

T is slightly better than your standard physical damage up but the catch is that you lose the effect for a few seconds if you are hit. Useful until you get something better.
C requires you to get hit to get movement speed up and a barrier. While they are nice buffs they only last for 4 seconds and it has a 15 second cooldown. Way too long to be worth it.
B will make you taunt the enemy and for a few seconds your damage is increased greatly, but also your damage received is increased as well. Anyone can use it but it's best suited for characters that don't give the enemy a chance to fight back.

>still playing a bad localization

New datamine today:
Male lancer, female sword and female mage.

Shoulda farmed Retz when you could, he carries that stage.

Still way too lazy to be farming that shit stage over and over again, even though I can clear it without gems.

spoil me onthis shit

I farmed retz just never leveled him, but with the 1 a day event giving a good chunk of crystal apples ill wait a week and see what people are doing to farm it

Everyone will suggest Magnus. Just remember to bring panaceas if you don't wanna bring a professor/chemist. I'd still suggest bringing professors/chemists for the healing because Mages get rekt in that stage, trying to bring a chrono is suicidal cuz they'll just get oneshot by snowballs or the ambush that spawns in the lower map will hunt them down.

Now with no shiny buffs obstructing everything.

Noice

D-delet!

Are Mari and Souma 2nd shinki out and avaliable?

Yeah, they came out when the event started.

Weird that they have no evaluation on sites

I don't get the Tenka event, but 90 free orbs is nice.

Mari is SS in chaguma stages. Immortal god with Tina motif since all she is missing is a heal

Since my plans for my KM went to dust, which newton part should I attach to her?

Thinking of replacing Attila B for Newton B due to its effects and general stats. For 1v1 Im sure as hell Id use newton though but what about for regular usage

Cute boy

>/r9k/ robot in chaguma event
>tries to get in the way of couples but gets wrecked instead

The event is much more enjoyable when you know whats going on because of a kind translator user

HAPAS bot

Yeah, most of the sites don't seem to bother ranking the freebies.

I guess maybe their goal is to help people decide if they want to spend their gems, so that doesn't apply to them.

I understand almost everything until the ending, Seiya was fighting himself as a ghost or you were fighting a possesed Seiya?

Also Ruby's arc was cute, actually I liked more Charlotte than Tina in terms of seitokai attitude but that's my opinion desu.

>Military is corrupt and evil, they want Elisa (the SF AI) for their own purposes
>Elisa unleashes the most powerful version of the parapluie virus yet and fucks up GK T-Dolls and military androids alike
>This is what the military wanted and they turn on G&K and frame them as criminals
>SOCOM (the military) wants their hands on M4 because Elisa is after her so she's the only one who can lead them to Elisa
>RO is killed by SOCOM during the betrayal
>M4 starts having a mental breakdown as her suppressed memories come to surface
>The reason why Elisa is after her is implied that she's not actually a T-Doll or android at all
>She's a cyborg built from a dead child soldier (maybe? May or may not be the girl that Elisa was based off of in the first place)
>A second PMC working for Persica manages to rescue M4 and recruit the commander before SOCOM gets their hands on either now that G&K is wanted criminals

>Anti Rain is no more

some user posted pastebin of the event a couple threads back

>Ruby
I cant bring myself to like her. Looks like this serious cool and mature beauty but is actually a shy scaredy cat. Her personality/voice dont match her looks one bit.

welcome to gap moe

What happens to M16 and SOP II?

What weapons are worth grabbing right now in Shironeko?

I know Tina's motif is great and Nemo needs his motif but what other weapons are a must grab?

M16 has been MIA since the end of Episode 8 since she was stuck on the sinking SF base. Most likely has been infected by the parapluie virus or defected to SF after whatever Dreamer did to her.

SOP is still alive____________________________________

>RO is killed by SOCOM during the betrayal
Damn that's fast. Is that all from Chapter 10? I heard AR-15 is coming back.

Damn, the story got super grimdark fast.
My asshole and level 90s aren't ready to face pic related en masse.

It didnt just get dark, GF story was always super CRAWLING UNDER MY SKIIIIN dark so I could never bring myself to like it.

>Trying King's Raid after not playing for a few months
I think I'll just ignore a chunk of the daily stuff this time. The game is nice, but having to do the skill book thing a few times, the glyph or whatever thing a few times, several PvP matches, and that gold dungeon every day is stressful.

I felt that it was mostly your average robot grils vs robot grils story, until episode 6-7 went downhill really quick with the whole virus thing, AR-15's infection and subsequent sacrifice, M16's fate and now the totally not obvious betrayal by the military.
Then again the UMP event was also pretty dark desu.

level5.co.jp/news/20171222/
Fantasy Life Online is delayed until Spring 2018.

atelier-online.jp/info/news.nhn?docno=10768239
Atelier Online is also delayed to 2018.

I feel that way about ruby, her 4* project version looked stern and serious but at least her chaguma version is a lot softer

Play Megido with me.

>shitposters are eops
surprise

We've all known that EOPs are cancer, its nothing new

reason why new english games are rarely added or english games rarely take off

The big ones get their own threads to be cancerous in and the other ones are too busy "pretending" to be retarded for shits and giggles.

>memorial sword from the new event
Nice

New WCP update?

Please play PasuMemo

New to Shironeko here.
So I got a Haruka 5* and main her to level 100, but I can't survive on stage with enemies on level 70. Around Chaguma chapter 2.

Please advise.

who

A 4* project

So what's the surprise you get for completing the tree?

This Setsuna event is super cute.

>1000 gems
>got the hunk guy instead of the cute trap in Grasma

That's what I get for calling him gay. At least he seems to be alright and I got the green shota too.

Reroll for some Chaguma character.

A new 50 floors dungeon.

>That Reindeer Yanne costume (Even though it has basically 0 jiggle when it should have a lot)
I would really get Yanne specifically for this but her voice just irks me. Someone fucking explain why a 6 foot tall barbarian woman sounds like a school girl at the mall. Even the Korean voice is just like that too.

Also the new characters really are shit and do sound generic like expected. Saber clone as a warrior, Tsundere Annette as a Knight, and elf Mediana. Even more uninteresting the last batch. Have a feeling they made 3 generic waifus as compensation so they can put out 2 or 3 males next.

>No limitation for character usage on easy and medium difficulty unlike the 500 floors dungeon
Literally bonus stages. Maybe the hard one which is still "coming soon" will have it.

Next tenka stream is 12/27

which one of these games has best armpits

There is a 2nd set of 50 floors after finishing the first 50 floors. I wonder how much floors total.

>8 new trash accessories to waste box space

how many gems does it give?

20% attack and elemental damage increase is okay imo.

121 total from both difficulties according to .me

Fug. Well, maybe I'll be able to get another 10 roll before it ends with dailies.

3250 gems and still missing Oscroll/Nemo/Reign. Really want Nemo and Oscroll

>BP+10%
>EXP+10%
nice

There's a third difficulty that isn't unlocked yet.

Looks like they're back to end of month streams now.

I'd imagine they'd want to show off the New Years stuff and bow out 2017 in a way better than Twitter posts.

Might have something to do with C93 as well. Some games are saving their streams for after NY though.

>20% Attack
Tina 350->370%
Setsuna 300->320%
Noah 400->420%

>+15% Attribute
Tina 200%->210%
Setsuna, Noah 200%->215%

Is the Lier stigmata set good on anyone in Honkers? The gacha has that set in HonkaiSEA now.

Red or blue

>can't beat the robot solo with seiya
he takes like no damage after 20%

Did you already upgrade his weapon? I did weapon skill -> s1 -> s2 and the boss died.

Lier S is god tier. Nows a great time go get it since its up with void blade too.
Im still lamenting my 40 rolls without a single Lier S

Just keep dodging until the robot changed its mode again.

Is that right? Honestly, I found it harder to open the treasure boxes without accidentally killing the rune armor.