/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed:persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/mavvdi
ustream.tv/channel/7HXRNv5AM2B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Ann!

poal.me/mavvdi
IMPORTANT

fuck off

Naoto "No Pants" Shirogane

She's mine /pg/

>Don't care about Dancing Star/Moon
>Only want to get cozy in my bed while i play PQ2
>Have to wait good knows how many years until it's released in my country
Shit sucks, i hope the OST for the dancing games ends up being good at least

I think Yukari would like getting raped by faceless old men the most

Don't say swear words at me

I guess I'm making a P5 mod for Corruption of Champions, release time no idea
Post your suggestions

Theres like 3 or 4 doujins about that already

post em

take some from the doujin pastebin

Just go to sadpanda

Was he worse than Yuuki?

Where are my Pixie doujins?

lovekoto

MARIE~

I really should thank Doujin-chan for keeping the pastebin around then
CoC has a lot of transformation shit though, and I have no idea how to tie that in with P5

I love Ann!

How did she earn the nickname?

kek there's some nice images on sadpanda

By not wearing any pants

It's mine, /pg/

are there any games similar to persona?

smt

>Hey' why do they call you jimmy-two-fingers?
>aah because of my lip!

No, why do you think people like these games so much?

Surely not because of how any of them play. For the most part they but P5 especially are padded garbage

Reminder

Shes gonna give birth to twin toasters

Tokyo Mirage Sessions sharp FE

I have some newshitter questions can anyone help? Its mostly about how the stats and abilities interact

First does giving my members better weapons only improve their basic attacks or does it also do more with "light physical damage" abilities that cost HP? And does it do anything for magic damage like agi, bufu, etc?

Second does buffing my party with attack up only help physical attacks or will it do more damage if I use agi for example?

Thanks anons and here is a cute Ann for your help

It's time to stop.

If her face wasn't fucked up this would be hot

Is it good? It seems to be garbage

She gets a lot of hate, but I actually like her design and think she looks top cute

buffs are for all damage type doesnt matter if its magic or phys

Basic attacks only
All attacks

Post more comfy Yukari bullying

She is a big Marie sue but I am sad to admit she's really cute to me too

Claiming this amazing, adorable, amorous apricot.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

Weapons only affect their own attacks. They would need a bonus to STR or MAG otherwise.
Tarukaja and similar effects buff all damage.
Thanks for the Ann, have another.

The closest games in terms of working on a calendar system and including friendship systems are Danganronpa and Stardew Valley, both of which are VERY different in tone. Danganronpa is kinda trash but the people who like it seem to know but don't mind.

Stardew is kinda mundane but purpose-built to satisfy autism. So naturally I love Stardew, it's only problem is a dearth of end-game content or real contiguous storyline. Yeah you beat a major corporation with your hobby farming and probably got married but at the end of the day you're still striking earth to grow strawberries as your core gameplay loop.

RIP

It's probably great if you want some more Persona 4, but it was released on the WiiU and will never be ported to switch, so we'll never know. it only sold like 30k copies total.

But do weapons affect your all-out attack damage?

Apparently it's one of those games that looks like absolute trash but it's actually really good.

this is what P5 is lacking

All Anns are cute.

Yukiko is wonderful, I love her a lot

The bland girl? There's Hifumi.
It's okay if you forgot her, everyone does that.

If I'm remembering right, Cemu is pretty good now. It might be able to run TMS.

Lacking a bland, personality-less idiot?

he said lacking, not "has too many of"

P5 is lacking good story, characters and gameplay, basically it's lacking all the fundamentals that could possibly make a fucking video game fun to play

123 already fits that role

Please don't bully.

Thanks senpaitachi. So if I'm doing a boss or something where all I use is abilities (be they physical or magic), and never basic attacks; a weapon actually does nothing to help unless it has +stat on it?

Is armor in a similar spot where it only mitigates against basic attacks?

P5 is lacking shitposting on the Internet

>t. xenoblade kun

Oh don't worry theres a guy right in this thread that is taking care of that

P5 is lacking Maya

I want to watch horror movies with Makoto and tease her when she gets really scared

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

i can help with that

No, armor is used against everything. Weapons are generally not useful to upgrade in these games because you'll usually be using skills instead. Weapons that boost your stats or that can be used to deal a status on normal enemies have more use.

I want to watch silly, crappy movies with Futaba while making jokes the whole time.

I'm trying to create the worst fanfiction of all time with P5 but I'm a little stuck

P5's palaces are vastly inferior to Tartarus due to palaces being all style and no substance. The only plus is that they look nice and they're not randomly generated anymore, which it ruins by making them boring to traverse with shitty puzzles and an over abundance of explanations.
Even the Life Will Change bits are extremely underwhelming because you just teleport to the boss.

this is what P4 is lacking

ustream.tv/channel/7HXRNv5AM2B
Finishing P4GA tonight! Soon

Emulation it is, thank you anons

who?

boobs

Yukari is for black men only!

>P5's palaces are vastly inferior to Tartarus

this

>P5's palaces are vastly inferior to Tartarus due to palaces being all style and no substance
As opposed to no style, no substance? I agree that Atlus overdid it with the constant barrage of "hey Joker there's a button try pressing it lol", but Tartarus was a whole different wreck entirely.

Really hoping that bluring out her nipple isn't enough to help you evade a ban.

Shwooo

Just get rid of the furry shit and keep the body changers. Could call the one that increases dick size Moragra if you want to be punny. Interrogations probably will work pretty well with this, fuck Personas and all.

>Giving attention to the shitposter
/pg/ sure is dumb tonight

I want to RAPE Yukiko!

user you know just because you aren't replying specifically to him doens't mean you're not giving him attention with this post.

But P5 is supposed to be this game with phenomenally better gameplay because that's the only thing people play it for. Like every time someone tries to break them down it goes
>P3: story
>P4: cast
>P5: gameplay
Yet if P5 can't be good at the one thing it's supposed to be exemplary at, what's the point of it? Why the fuck would it be acceptable in any way if it's not good at literally the one fucking thing people praise it for?

An anons actually doing something cool for once, badass

Yukiko is for gentle, consensual loving with her husband ONLY.

Maya.............

100% this, thank you user.

>P4: cast
>Picking the worst cast

t. yukikofag

>I've made a huge mistake...

You caught me, Joe

Best cast!

I want to rape Yukiko

Get out you imposter

Don't hollow out, ryuji, when she goes to brush her teeth you'll be able to give yourself one hell of a "the stranger"