LEPEN General Bread

>Any news?
>Holding?
>GTFO now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SvtGCXwNxI
discord.gg/VAFAeAp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Chinese whale known as 'Big Papa Huang' has finished his accumulation phase, he is planning to pump the price significantly within the next 8 days.

ONLY STEADY HANDS LEFT BOYS

HOLDING LIKE A MADMAN

Pajeets ruined this coin. Never forget it so you can avoid the next meme phenom

>Big Papa Huang
Wtf are you talking about

And why did everyone already put up sell orders instead of the letting coin grow?
97BTC to 100 sats, cmon nigga who's gonna pump through walls that thick...

Personally, I'm waiting until May to make the decision about throwing more money in or not.

It's completely dead goys

Trumpcoin didn't pump at the primaries. The real party starts with round 2, and the mini pump killed off the weak hands. Its ripe for the pumping

you guys, i think i'm having a crush on le pen

Holding 3.5 mil. May buy more on friday.

How do you know he has finished?

I do too, She's real classy. And that accent is perfect.

>killed off weak hands
I thought so too but then I looked at the sell walls and they're the same as they've been before

>How do you know he has finished?

I am in many private Chinese BBS.

Well I hope it hits 40 at least so I can get my initial buy in around the 30's back plus some. I did buy some more at 11

Can you post some proofs? Screenshots?

In the last thread he claimed this huang guy was aiming for at least 200 sats

im loving getting it so cheap, imma help pump along with that chinese whale before next round.

not to mention:
-Lepen stated to France, she doesnt represent her party, but she represents france
-the revelation of Macron taking huge rothschilds money
-France being so cucked

gonna make a nice buck of this

Buy both Lepen and MCRN, both going up in anticipation

What is a BBS?

It's gonna be tough 2 weeks for Macron, she's gonna crush him in the debate.

She also btfo Macron today at the Whirlpool factory, and based Farage is shilling for her.

kek i read about that.

she really is pretty based.
>and has a hot af daughter

I'm setting my sell for 150. I'll make my cash back then, and then some. If not, oh well.

you should be buying a shitton cheap rn. even if it reaches 50sat (which it will moon over) you will make 5x gains.

BUY CHEAP

Is there any way you can prove that

>this kills the coin

Don't place sell orders unless you won't be able to watch the coin or you have an insignificant amount to sell. Sell orders create walls and prevent pumps from happening at all.

Only retards and Pajeets can't understand that

No extra cash at the moment to spend on Lepen.

if you have any other altcoins with a small profit margin on them, id sell to get some now (or next two or three days)

i liquidated some ether to get some more now.

also, how awesome is it BTC and Ether so high right now??

also this, make one sell order at most.

its going to be very fluid in about a week

It'd be great if I had found out about cryptos 2 years ago, when I had some good cash to spend on them. I'd probably be comfy as all fuck right now.

The future for cryptos looks bright, and the money is there to be made.

This might be the most hostile board in the site.

I think LEPEN will drop to 5-6 sats. That's because it won't go past 20 sats this time.

I predicted that it wouldn't go past 40 in the previous threads, simply because of the sell walls. Now they're the same, except lower.

I keep seeing the buy support appear and disappear around 9-10 sats. I'll wait until May 3-4 when I expect it to drop to 5-6 sats and load up. I'd suggest that you all put your buy orders at 5-6 sats if you want decent gains.

Proofs:

Don't underestimate how many of those sell orders are put there by whales.

They're either buying into their own walls or just lifting them.

How many Lepens do you think are in actual circulation rather than in the pumpers hands.

10%? 20%? I'd be surprised if it was beyond 30%. They control the "compression" of the volume. They can make the coin do anything they want with very little risk.

Buy more. Big spikes are coming.

>How many Lepens do you think are in actual circulation rather than in the pumpers hands.

I wish I knew. The chain explorer is conveniently broken.

Read that as it's supposedly "built in" the wallet, which is also conveniently broken.

There's too many buyers for it to drop that low. 8 is the bottom.

Actually that's not true. The latest dump shows that they already dumped too much to still own over 50%

Time will show. I doubt that whales are going to settle for 2x gains only.

this guy is here for cheap lepens

Of course I am. I don't expect Veeky Forums to dump it to 5 sats because that's impossible. I'm just saying that's probably what whales will do.

Keep stackin them lepens.

"Dumped" to who? You don't know.

Holding & waiting for the pump

He's ready.

SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIII-TTTTTTTUUUUUUU

I thought he was just a meme

Ready? Please humor me with specifics.

>mfw I told you Le Pen has no chance to win
>but muh Trump managed to win despite the polls
>muh Brexit polls
It's 100% won already for Macron
Enjoy your bags forever far-right cucks

Big Papa Huang's Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SvtGCXwNxI

Contemplating pumping lepen, get in before it's too late. discord.gg/VAFAeAp

bye bye lepen :DDDDDDDDDDD macron > lepen more niggaz in my france wakikikiki :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

big papa huang begs to differ

Wew.

w-what does it say?

Hopefully he plans to time it during round 2 on a european afternoon and not in the middle of the night on some random day.

>What is a BBS?
bulletin board system

Photo translation gave me

"I already have money 1000000000 LEPEN We're ready"

It sounds like they're getting ready for accumulation?
Because that number doesn't make sense, that's the total supply, he can't own that many coins.
Then again it's kinda late for accumulation, idk.

币 means coin.

In Chinese Bitcoin is 比特币

M-masaka

Hahahaha holy fuck it's real. And I thought big papa Huang is just shitposting.

quick rundown on this guy?

That is the entire supply.

>Then again it's kinda late for accumulation, idk.
Not if he intends to pump it from 10-12 sats.

Entire supply meaning what? Seems like he's saying the money is all lined up and he's ready to buy into the supply and he's just reiterating the amount but I don't know.

who made this coin tho? and where can't i find a market cap and total supply?

1billion coins so currently $170k market cap at 17 sats

you guys are dumb
trumpcoin had a pump because trump is known worldwide and some cryptotraders are supporters
this bitch is openly against crypto
not nearly as popular as trump
its cool tho you made the devs a nice profit

We had this discussion 20 times already so stop posting the same stuff in every thread.
Everything you said doesn't matter and will not affect the coin in any way.

Seems like a few don't want it to rise as usual

Patience, Crabman.

each time i buy LePen i get this rush of love passing by

i am growing

I want a french cutie. A bit younger though.

>000
Marion LePen then

More Lepen

SNU SNU

>Marion Lepen will never wait like this for your béchamel sauce

Ho Li shit.

I bet those who sold at 10 are pissed.

Sellers gonna sell.

Woah

Thank you Mr Huang.

I'm pissed because I REALLY wanted to get in at 10, but I had to wait until 16 before I had any spare BTC to throw on it

I hope this isn't the 'pump'. 20 sats isn't great.

Probably easing the price up to shake off more weak hands and put it out of reach of accumulators. I'd bet it's gonna be climbing until election, then it will pump for real . I hope you have your tickets, cuz this train is leaving.

Please tell me that you bought the dip

It hasn't even started yet...

>mfw bought the dip

>mfw not only bought the dip
>mfw put EVEN BIGGER buy orders for when it hits 5-6 sats too

feels good man

expect a mass-dump on may 3-4

EZ MONEY NIGGUH

Why those dates?

Dumps tend to happen 4-5 days before the actual pump, famalam. I'm just "seeing" it happen based only on previous experience and intuition.

Do not take my word without a cupful of salt. But be prepared. Be on your guard around May 3-4. And of course, don't wait for the actual results to sell. The peak is usually reached HOURS before the actual results come out, sometimes even an entire day before.

This.

Also, she's going to win. Max dosh will come after the election.

It'll pump some when she wins, but if it's like Trumpcoin inauguration will be THE pump

IF EVERYONE TAKES OFF THEIR FUCKING SELL ORDERS. Forreal guys, wait a few days at least before you turn the orderbook into a massive red fucking wall, you stupid mother fucking motherfuckers.

1. Sell walls are probably set up buy big pappas,
2. If there is a pump, people don't want to miss it, especially not if its somewhere in the fucking night, so they put up sell orders. It's what im doing aswell. I can't watch this 24h

Bigpappa guy is dumping on the 3rd or pumping?

Pumping.

Seems like it's a joint China and UK effort organized by Big Papa Huang and The Crypto Crab.

I'm at work on the fucking 3rd... god damn it.

Don't be a fuck head. If everyone did that it would never pump at all. Set an alert, download a price alarm app, and remove your sell orders retard