warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

old thread

First for waifus

Which mage follower makes the best combat ally?

Why are horde players so cringe?

give me a panda wife

>throw blingtron, jeeves, and mailbox down on the Vindicaar and afk with ym warglaives out
>after a few minutes some guy runs up and goes "WHO PUT DOWN BLINGTRON?!"
>reply with "muah"
>he does a /cheer, /love, and /hug emote to me
>says he got a legendary out of it

>tfw someone else gets the loot you wanted so you leave the guild

If dps is the hardest role why do 9/10 people play it?

good riddance

YOU THINK WE DONT KNOW YOU STUPID FUCK?!

trying to bait ppl in a new thread when no one fuckin cared about your first shit message. pathetic

just more proof animeposters are the best people in this general.

because it's the most fun and viable for solo content

dude, calm down, I deleted my post because the old thread was over and done with but I made the post before I realized we had a new thread

fuckin autistic retard

What meme race would be best fit to wear this helm and pretend to be a Shaman? 7.0 made it so even Hunters can mog into it.

cringe

so im new to the game and used my character boost what do I do now

how skilled is pezado out of 10 game wise

>this backpedaling

truly a fucktard of the highest degree. you are legit fucking thristy for some attention you fucking slut. why dont you just put a tripcode on already so we can ignore you faggot ass.

Can any frost mages help out? I need to know the best way to use the legendary wrists, do I throw an non-fof ice Lance to maintain the 6 stack when I'm getting bad proc RNG or do I just spam frostbolt and not bother worrying about the stacks?

I am never going to adopt a trip just to fuck with you.

give me a wowg friend

I won and you got served. Conversation over. You can leave now.

cringe

the goblin of course

Is it possible to join actual communities in this game or is it so old that it's just a bunch of forever alones and circle jerks?

take your meds goddamn

go back to character creation screen, create a lv 1 and play the game to 110 so you know what you are doing

with that attitude you wont meet anyone you sad fuck.

ok, thanks for the help.

>tfw ion will introduce battlegrounds with PvE objectives again

SAVING WOW WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Just because I like to mumble and stare at my shoes doesn't mean I'm sad.

It just seems people can't meet organically out in the world anymore it's all through a tool or web page. No more running into the same people doing a similar task on multiple occasions and becoming bros.

You don't even know how retarded you sound

useless. why bother then. u cant communicate why even try. pretty sure there are minecraft servers who would take you in with that kinda fuckin talk.

>Just because I like to mumble and stare at my shoes doesn't mean I'm sad.

literally pathetic

Nope

I WANT TO BANG ARCHMAGE MODERA

i'll be ur friend :3

>still no fuckin battleground where you can only que as dps and IS a deatch match where kills decide the winner

MUH FUCKIN TEAM PLAY

you def don't want a wowg gf

been there done that

shift+j

Does /wowg/ like Dwarves?

US?

yeah dog

how often do you play wow

i won't accept less than 40 hours a week

Human females are such old gross hags

I play a lot, probably about 3-5 hours a day. Mostly late at night.

There should at least be a 2s option of dps only.

and tell me my friend, why are you looking for a friend?

I want to make a half breed!

Because I don't have any.

do you believe in life after love?

one last question, friend

horde or alliance and what realm?

MG Alliance and WrA Horde

How long do I have to plan on playing to gather a guild on good faith so that I'm not just fucking everyone involved?

sounds good friend, btag/discord?

Zoltan#1283

I don't use voice.

Yo, I'm thinking about RAF'ing up some characters on the horde side. I've never actually done RAF, so I dunno if it's faster to quest, queue dungeons, or try to duo dungeons with myself. I thought about waiting till 7.3.5, but meh.
I'm also torn between Area 52 and Zul'jin. Is either one know for being sorta undesirable?

Which race should I boost as a mage? It's between Gobby, Orc, Troll, and maybe Undead. I love Trolls, but I already have 2, and I love Goblins, but I already have a Rogue plus I don't know how they look in cloth. My second alt is an Undead Lock, and while I love him, I don't want to make another Undead spellcaster. Blood Elf males look weird as fuck when running as a Demon Hunter, so I would think they would also look strange as a Mage.

Flip a coin between troll and undead. Those are primo casting races for coolness.

Male undead mage is the de facto standard.

I already have a Troll Priest because Voodoo and Troll Hunter because Raptor Adventures, so I spose Undead Mage it is! My UD Lock looks badass as fuck, so I'm pretty down with it.

>My UD Lock looks badass as fuck
>overlapping archetypes
wow you're boring

I'm having issues tonight.
I just got hit by a crippling wave of nostalgia over old Moon Guard RP.
I've always played Horde-side and the cities ( mainly Silvermoon) are now just fucking dead. Apparently now it's all guild-based events and shit and I miss the old days of walk-ups.
I'm fucking sad.

>Liadrin hangs out at Horde embassy
>Lor'themar does not
Fuck this world. He's easily the most competent faction leader between both factions.

What class has the best mogs?

I only want to play this game for fashionquest.

Priest, rogue. Everyone else is pretty inconsistent.

assassination or pirate rogue dudes

Roll a dwarf shaman.

Absolutely true, hence why I asked for help. Do give your opinion though :3

Try both you'll find out soon enough why they both suck
Also the correct answer is Submission

>submission

I already have.

>humans and normal dwarves are the only races on alliance that still have their home and even then most of the kingdoms were lost.
Why do people pretend the alliance is some big powerful racist empire?

They're just refugees all living in a pile of stones called Stormwind.

Male draenei monk animations feel really awkward and they look bad in all but a few leather pieces, but I love the lore. Hrm.

Pve or pvp? I play sub for both and its alright. Outlaw is good for memes but a garbage spec overall, no clue on assa.

>draenei monk lore
you mean fanfiction.

fem gnomes you say?!

>monk class lore
>dude pandas lmao

They're like, literally the only race that has monks not trained by pandas.

vargoth by far, gives you a buff which gives you 20% increased damage for an hour. he also talks to himself if you've got the staff from outland

Nobody said fem gnomes.

Yeah but at the end of the day the class is riddled with celestial worship and kungfu shit.
Same problem for Human Monks such as the ones from SM.

The draenei monks are religious martial artists that do spin kicks, summon spirits and culturally carve jewelry. It's a pretty easy comparison.

Holy fucking shit wod was bad, just went through horrifying flashbacks.
Im glad Im here now, everything is alright.

>its another blood elves hating void elves thread
The blizzard story forums have the biggest autists, I love it.

i mean i might be kind of mad in their place too. you pick the coolest, cutest elf race because that's what it is and all of a sudden there are cooler, cuter elves coming out. not only are those elves coming out, but they are coming out for the other faction so you will not be able to just buy a race change to keep up with the cool/cute olympics. so yeah, i can understand why people are upset. i might be mad too if i were a raging, uncontrollable, anime-posting fucking autist

r8 my bitch

not skimpy enough

>Anduin is a disc priest and has both light fanatics and void fanatics following him
wow...

>tfw cant get this feat of strength involving me in having a pigskin and a football looted from christmas presents on the same character
>literally have everything else by now

Because when people were told that horde were the survivor faction, they assumed that the alliance were the evil empire.

>dressing like whores
>not wanting a classy conservative woman

>BfA launch date the 1st of january incoming
screenshot this.

What mog is this?

enjoy absolutely nobody targeting you

>WoD sub is never coming back

why did blizzard ruin a literally perfect spec

k

meant for

>viable for solo content
more like worst for solo content HAH

true until you have top end game gear then you can solo everything except raid bosses

sorry for sperging out in game just now i saw your mog here yesterday or the day before and i'm going to steal it on my rogue