/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Hardworking angel edition

Starting from the 22nd, play 2 Private Matches without quitting to get a Chronogenesis pack (Mission resets every day)
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=474

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Boned:

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#NSwzOjEwMTYxMTA0MCwzOjEwMTYyMTA2MCwzOjEwMTYxMTA1MCwzOjEwMjYzMTAzMCwzOjEwMzYxMTAzMCwyOjEwNDYxMTAyMCwzOjEwMDYxNDAyMCwzOjEwMTYxNDAyMCwzOjEwNjYyNDAxMCwyOjEwMzAxMTA1MCwyOjEwNTAxMTAyMCwyOjEwMzYyMTAyMCwzOjEwMTYyNDAxMCwyOjEwMjAxNDAzMCwyOjEwMDYxMTA0MCwxOjEwNTY0MTAxMA==
sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_104031020_1_enh.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep Soul Dealer, Belphegor, Carabosse, Bloodhungry Matriarch, and Maelstorm Serpent. Maybe also Bloodhungry Matriarch is a keep.
Vial the other legendaries as they're useless.
You pulled a great set of blood leggos so blood is a good starting point.
Try this deck for starters, and replace Imp Lancers with Carabosses as you get more Carabosses:
sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#NSwzOjEwMTYxMTA0MCwzOjEwMTYyMTA2MCwzOjEwMTYxMTA1MCwzOjEwMjYzMTAzMCwzOjEwMzYxMTAzMCwyOjEwNDYxMTAyMCwzOjEwMDYxNDAyMCwzOjEwMTYxNDAyMCwzOjEwNjYyNDAxMCwyOjEwMzAxMTA1MCwyOjEwNTAxMTAyMCwyOjEwMzYyMTAyMCwzOjEwMTYyNDAxMCwyOjEwMjAxNDAzMCwyOjEwMDYxMTA0MCwxOjEwNTY0MTAxMA==

I'M HERE EVERYONE

>Rune already boardfloods way better than Sword the board flood class
>Lets give them follower tribes too and way better ones than Sword's

A FUCKING LEAF

SAA

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_104031020_1_enh.mp3

>daria is back in full force after rotation
Just what we need

So.... Rune is the undisputed pet class right?

Save swordcraft

Is Fairy Torrent even good? 1pp heal 1 is not comparable to 1pp draw 1 at all, and returning all your cards is rather suicidal

Post "seconds before concede".

>"waaaahhhh sword is literally unplayable le tier 9001 a bloo bloo"
>meanwhile in real life
>"hurr me unga free evos go faec IKUZO xD"

of course it's good to bounce that tight may ass ;)

I just played and finished two private matches with my friend. Where is my card pack ticket?

>free evos
>in unga
dude

*blocks your path*

If it did nothing but bounce one of your own cards with no other upsides it'd still be worth considering for forest. The card will live or die by whether or not it has targets, so I'd hold onto any in case someone else figures something out with it.

>sword will be in a bad state after rotation
>fuck that. let's buff daria
I thought they wanted to shill out Albert-kun

people here think if a deck is not used 99% of the time in competitive play and is not t0 then it's thrash, people keep saying haven is trash when storm is t1 like wtf

The worst thing isn't that they changed it
It's that they did a fucking TERRIBLE job of changing it

>Sword usage in tournaments nears 0%
>it isnt bad guys

>yo dawg I heard you like to play spells to play cheaper cards so here's some cards that give you spells when you play cheaper cards!
Ogler will be core in mysteria decks because lol 0PP 3/4

>tfw had a match earlier today where the sword dropped 3 lumi mages in a row
>still beat her cause vengeance blood

Private match for Christmas achieve in OP. Stay til end pls.

literally why is ogler getting mysteria trait
fuck rune

That's not up yet.

Because some freshman summoned it.

Mysteria Daria here we come!

*pulls her spats down and gets on her knees*

>no more themis bro
Sounds fun for sure.

>fuck rune
that's exactly why they summoned ogler

So Sword is delegated to meme duty for the next expansion it seems. Maybe Cygames will push Sword more when Baha rotates out and print ultimate baha instead

How can white boys even compete.

Enhance effect is bad and there's no way to turn it off when you have more than 5PP

is it very gay if i want to be this dorothy :^)

>it's another RoB where runefags will wreck shit up
Lovely. Thanks KMR

It's the 22nd though, in fact it's only 3 hours until the 23rd. Japan isn't far behind, It's like 4 or 5pm on the 22nd there.

Private matches for packs, don't quit. 30556

>7 win streaks
My Hearthstone skills are coming in handy.

is it already up?

Someone tell me how burial rite works. The explanation on the twitter is fucking confusing considering the newest card reveal with burial rite on it.

you "discard" a card to get an effect
the difference is the card you "discard" is treated as having been destroyed this game

Put a follower from your hand into play, it loses all effects and is destroyed immediately.

Play BR card onto the board
Choose from hand a card you want to sacrifice (discard)
Sacrifice it, BR effect then triggers

You play folllower from hand for free and destroy it. No fanfare or last word effects activate. So basicly descard a follower if you have 1 space on board

Wait, that is super strong. You can basically get turn 2 mordecai.

what a retarded mechanic. who would use something like that? at least make the deathrattle go off so you can combo it with lurcher.

Lw doesn't proc

I hope burial rite is for more than just shadow. It'd be neat to have a gilgamesh in the grave on t4 then pull it with illusionist or something

>lose all effects
>turn 2 mordecai
Learn-to-read

LW doesn't activate

You can then reanimate it with another new mechanic

Open again

>mordecai
...zer

Wait I am retarded. Nevermind. So basically burial rite means +1 shadow, which is still very strong.

>deathrattle
You have to go back

Fuck off, runefag. That's Luna's new mechanics. Go steal from somewhere else, asshole.

Let us know if you receive the reward

it's meant to set up for reanimate

>it's my loss
what did she mean by this?

congratulations you are beating mouth breathing retards, twitter weeaboos and sandbaggers on smurfs. will you be going back to your game full of paid advantages now?

Wait, so now we can have turn 3 mordecai?

what no how do you even arrive at that conclusion
have you even tried reading

Reminder that while the follower's last words will stop working after being targeted by Burial Rite, you can still get other triggers from the card's destruction.

>burial rite mord turn 2
>reanimate mord turn 3

>hearthstone is pay to win but shadowverse isn't

Not even nips like Shadowverse anymore bros

this will be the dark horse of this expansion
i think soulcaller is heavily underrated

If you had a 3PP card that Reanimate (8), sure. The fastest you can get is turn 5.

>The fastest you can get is turn 5
That is a bit too much don't you think? I hope this time cygames print a 5PP banish an enemy follower card.

>dark horse
>belenus into skull ring into soulcaller
That literally kills any non-bramble aggro deck

T5 with ceridwen. But Mord and Ceri both rotate out so nothing broken like that will happen outside unlimited. And it is going to be a roach and aggro blood shitfest in there anyway

dumb frogposter

>playing rotation

What a cuck.

What are the benefits of Mysteria trait anyway

Doesn't seem like they're up yet, did 2 games without quitting and got nothing.

Unlimited is going to have 2 cards Atomy enabler thanks to Skull Ring on turn 3. Unkillable 5/5 on turn 5 is the least of your worry.

>roach
Doubt it.

Honestly this meta is pretty good outside of Sword sucking major dick. Gut Master Mage Levi and Oz and it would be perfect.

>Staircase into Skullring
>Guarantee Atomy and handrefill on 3 every single game
>Literally can't do anything about it unless you're the other pet class and draw Kaleido
So much fun.

They aren't. You could have just checked the news post for the starting time.

just giant slayer bro

>Gut Master Mage Levi and Oz and it would be perfect.
It still would be filled by OTK garbage all over the place. Not something i'd call "perfect".

Aria for one, is a much better generator of 0PP faries and these faries do not clog the board. Roach is gonna be brutal

Not gonna matter 80% of the time. I still believe that Roach should be nerfed but i don't think it's going to be feared more than usual once the expansion drop.

>3 card combo on T3
>every single game

Sure

>Unlimitedbabs

Guys, a little help for the private match mission please.
>59072

>implying pet class midshadow won't be tier 1 in rotation

>Play 20 games today.
>10 wins
>10 losses
>Stuck at where i begin
This shit is way too stressful. I'm at 8000 already and i can't seem to move up.

Thanks elf bro

Need 1 more private match for the chronogenesis pack mission anons
>48036

They don't have nearly the amount of oppressive tools that control-based dragon decks will have by expansion release. The amount of board control dragon has excluding the first two expansions is absurd

The burial gimmick isn't looking to be overly useful, considering the cards that use it are underwhelming by themselves, and the reanimate spell is effectively a worse aether with very little endgame that's worth using it on, unless it's some sort of control shadow meme

is it working now tho?

>could have focused more on the 2 mechanics with the 12 cards
>nope, have more pack fillers
Not even a 1PP to fill in skull beast's gap. Goblin is boring.

Feel free to just concede, I only need the daily mission

lol, the mission haven't started yet? I thought it was today?

Oooh, my bad, SEAmonkey here, just checked the timezone and found out it hasn't started yet LOL