>Heroes FAQ and Links
pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

What are you going to do while you wait 4 days for the new exciting TT?

>"""""""marth""""""""

rip feh. we had a good run bros

nice "content" you have there /feg/

+12 per kill is just silly

who are you guys giving your new water blessing to?
i'll probably just give it to a unit that might look cool with the after images during combat, fuck actually using fjorm.

Get brave sword + on my lucy.

>3 months without a new GHB
>no new content other than TTs and gauntlets
>"new story chapter" is boring as shit and shows they're not investing any more effort into it
>scan 8% banner that was widely reported to be the worst in terms of 5* acquisition
>drip feeding materials to let you improve horrifically powercrept units and weapons meaning starter units are still shit
>two lords still missing from the game for no reason other than IS hates them even though one was top 10 in popularity
>our "christmas reward" is a few orbs, an armor banner (the worst unit type) and a TT that forces you to roll for them AND use them in a mode that penalizes you for doing so to clear it in any timely fashion
>and the reward is a unit that's already been offered twice
>in a full TT instead of a mini like last time meaning you have to waste even more stamina on it and it's blatant padding that will go on into next year since they apparently have FUCKING NOTHING TO ADD TO THIS GAME ANYMORE
>no sign of any of this changing

I'm going to eat cereal, lay in bed and pray I die.

heh...

I was actually looking forward to a Tobin rerun, a TOBIN rerun, and you still managed to disappoint me.
What the fuck ISIS?

gonna take a break from the game probably
IS really doesn't want people playing since they keep rerunning shit and having content droughts so I really have no option but to oblige

TIME TO

what's your Tobin build

>Tempest Trials: A Gift of Peace
Is isis mocking us ?

So, obviously the game needs some kind of real, permanent timesink mode added, what could it be that could actually keep it SOMEWHAT fun/challenging? What would the incentive be? Obviously you couldn't grind for infinite orbs/feathers

>>>>>>>>""""""""""""""marth"""""""""""

>there's literally going to be no content for the next 4 days

nice stream you guys had there

These seals had better be some hot shit.

AA is a pretty good timesink once you get out of horse shitter country

fucking this
I missed out on him the first time and a free armor smasher would be great for arena but instead we get this fucking catastrophe.

>gift
They dare mock us like this?

if the next legendary hero is infantry, everyone better watch out

>Doki Doki Redditor Club
Nice.

Heh...

Its a rerun what are you on about

>got close to dropping FEH a while ago
>nothing again
>mfw
If next year isn't loaded with content I'm done

>-DEF
I feel this pain

>people spent money on this game
I pity them

DUEL

Reminder that all online rpgs are adopting this mentality, let alone phone games

Accept that the no-life timesink rpg game model is dead, go play pubg/league of legends if you want that.

I'd be happy with a Cavalier.

Armor march would be fucking nice. I could maybe even use these armors

Say my name

>changing your name from FGO to FGOG so that people wouldnt reference your embarrassment of a stream
nice recovery but still pathetic

Sounds like you're here for the long haul.

Nothing yet.
I was thinking of double Close Def and QR, with +DEF refined weapon. You know, something simple. But I'm building Sophia right now.

>something you do once a week that takes about 20 minutes is a timesink

nothing wrong with reddit

I don't have Lucina so I don't care too many since I can pad my catalog. Tobin would've been more useful but I'm glad I don't need to spend way too much time grinding low odds in order to pretend that it's "content"

Canon

God this game is going down the shitter fast

Fun fact: in all other Germanic languages, "gift" means "poison".

Why can't they just slap Aether on Masked Marth? Like fuck, I have a billion better reds and she has NO skills.

>Next GHB is another red unit

How many orbs do you have for the upcoming Legendary Banner?

Jokes on you, I wasn't the first guy.

>there is really, unironically going to be no content for the next four days

Holy shit.
Holy shit.

>Awakening Saves the series
>And it also kills the mobile game

It doesn't cost anything to do, so if I'm bored I'll just do another run to try and improve my score. There's good variety if you've trained up enough units.

Why is everyone complaining? Surely IS will is preparing a brand new entertaining game mode and new units everyone will appreciate and are balanced.

R-right bros?

>There are people in this thread right now that don't have Xander

A"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What lance should I go for?
Brave looks good, but I kind of want to experiment with refining.

Bane?

Absolutely based.

Play all the maps one after another
You only get to start with 1 predetermined hero in your barracks
Your heroes don't respawn
You get one after every few maps
You fight a raid boss
You get a currency that can be traded for any resource of your choosing sans orbs/feathers

its poetic, really

>rolling on the B8% banner

He's pretty damn pointless nowadays anyway, he's pretty much AA filler at this point.

>the end of FEH was started by Jugdral

What did ISIS mean by this?

>saving us from shitty gatchas
Switch game When?

That first one is cc no? Also we don't need more currencies and raid bosses are 100% padded forced content.

I got a perfect 5* fred from the free roll and it's 2x weekend, not hard to imagine

So FEH is the only major gacha game out there that has no Christmas rewards while also starting a major event on Christmas itself?

b-but there's literally no other way to get seasonals you didn't get the first time ;_;

>There are people in this thread right now that don't have Black Knight
If you don't have Distant Counter, I wouldn't bother with refining and just stick with BL+.

>>>>>Xander

Can't wait for the actual rewards to be announced so you fucks get BTFO.

How so?

>wake up
>"marth" TT reward

Slaying/Berkut/Ridersbane are all good choices if you wanna refine, and whether or not you have a spare DC. Brave Lance only if you have an armor marcher to glue to her.

Don't reply to me you disgusting piece of shit

I don't think we'll ever get a period like August-September ever again, IS have gotten too complacent.

I guess this is a good opportunity to stop playing this game daily and instead go back and finish conquest.

TT can't come soon enough I need to get more SP for my res refinement.

But our reward is being able to roll for Tharja in the new and shiny winter banner

FEH may be going to shit, but it's not Fates yet.

Not everyone has a Distant Vounter to spare, or an Eldigan for that matter. Xander will always have a place.

Wait but we WANT to be btfo in this case, we're upset you mong

>while also starting a major event on Christmas itself?
it isnt even on christmas its on the 26th

Spic is a faggot but hes right about Xander being useless

all the characters i reallywant to give it to are blue and i don't want to use them on the same team as fjorm

i suppose there is the possibility of a future legendary hero in a different color granting a water blessing but who knows how long i'd be waiting for that

The Raven-Lucius BHB is going to start tomorrow? They aren't going to make us wait 4 days with absolutely *nothing* to do right?

I mean you start with like seliph and then after beating the map you get eldigan and so on, no using your own units.

Thank you IS!

>I need to get more SP
>when it's double SP and warriors maps exist

wtf i love awakening now

I'm just happy with the free blessing desu

we have 2x sp and warrior maps, are you retarded?

If we get a decent reward or if we get some orbs for Christmas this place is literally going to 180 and start praising IS again.
It's the cycle that's always happened.

The Ayra deal may have been shit but Jugdral's time in the spotlight was still pretty good imo, free Arvis and Arden is great.

I'd like to see a mini-adventure mode. Basically madlibs in FEH form.

>pick your main hero and difficulty
>game randomly picks a few villains and recruitable heroes from your barracks, going from 5*s to 1*s.
>You can recruit those heroes, they'll be different colors and classes to ensure variety
>villains stats will be scaled to difficulty
>gameplay basically TT, go through select maps but in order and there's permadeath
>cutscenes play with your chibis, kinda like ally support ones, making great screenshot fodder
>daily rewards and quests, gives HM and SP once a day like AA

Cutscenes and playthroughs would be different as it's always random. Stories could be the ones from actual FE games or something, just replacing the main cast with your own heroes.

they only thing they're rerunning is maskcina, we can't datamine the entire rewards list and the seals that can be crafted in the forge are not going to be rerun according to an old bulletin post (that's every seal except the squad ace ones, genealogy TT and CYL TT ones)

Lucinafags need to be purged

>tfw the next seasonals that might reappear would be the summer ones (if they go by release)
>in winter

>Christmas in FGO was a ton of materials, a welfare 4*, a new story chapter, orbs and apples and animation updates
>Christmas in FEH was another Tempest trial you struggle to complete without killing yourself, with all the 40% units being fateswakening seasonal garbage

Not everything needs DC anyway.

Anyone who actually wants a good red horse to invest in for cav memes will have BRoy or Sigurd or something.

Xander is the budget option, just like Camus/Ursula instead of Reinhardt or Olwen.

Thanks IS

OK you fucks
tell me your +def Nowi build RIGHT NOW or i turn your waifu into feathers

The only good thing about TT is the rewards. I mean it's a mode where even the game itself tells you to not play it but use autobattle instead. How this passes as content is beyond me