Christmas is a coming editon
>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
Orientation if you're from Youtube, Twitch, Tumblr etc: pastebin.com/7ZFA1JuM

>don't be a retard like sayori!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cZ3WfPbu
pastebin.com/u/videogames
youtube.com/watch?v=ivhqJrcl-V8
youtube.com/watch?v=SF58Lsvqg5E
mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for tf2 engineer

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Doki December Day 22 is done!
pastebin.com/cZ3WfPbu

If you missed any of the previous stories, they can be found on my profile here:
pastebin.com/u/videogames

>I know it won't go well.
You shouldn't presuppose that user, I'm not saying get your hopes skyrocketing, just try to head yourself off when you start assuming something is going to turn out badly.
>I want to figure out how to fix myself.
Talking to people can help, talk therapy is still one of the most widely used ongoing treatments for depression, I find that when I'm feeling in poor spirits some physical exertion will make me feel better. It doesn't have to be extensive, just jog a little bit or do some constructive work around your living space, humans are not sedentary creatures naturally and being cooped up and still for too long can contribute to depression. Try eating healthy foods, plenty of protein, some carbs, some fiber, cut down on soda, fast food, and sugar. Keeping your body in good working order will contribute to your mental health both because your brain works better in a healthy body and because doing things to improve yourself gives you goals and tasks to focus on and complete, which can stave off or partially alleviate negative thoughts or moods.

Please take note, I am not a medical professional this is just what I do to make myself feel better when I get down and depression starts setting in.

Repostin' for depressed user in case he didn't catch it last thread.

forgot previous

Hoping the discussion of depression comes to this thread.
N-not that I want advice or anything...

Man, nice. I'm glad I caught that, it was really wholesome. Good work dude.

How about a walk in the park with Sayori as a prompt?

(Repost of so user can hopefully see it...again, sorry for missing this earlier!)

Ah, crap! I was away from the thread for a bit, but I did manage to catch this before the thread ended at least. Sorry for the delay! I'll repost this next thread in case you miss it.

I'm really glad to hear this. It...honestly sounds like you had a good idea of what needed to be done but were just hesitating right at the end there, so please make sure you take most of the credit for yourself.

It's great that you have a support network, that will make things way easier. Just take things one step at a time and I'm sure you'll come out of it with the tools you need.

And I love her!
(all credit to the talented user who made this, you make our generals a better place)

>I've heard about some books such as The Elements of Style. Are those worth something?
I think the majority of these books assumes English as a first language, so they might be a little too daunting for you as an ESL. (But maybe not; from this post your English seems superb!)

Are you looking more for stylistic tips, or grammatical rules which most people aren't aware of?

And i love her forever and ever!

I love her too

Some people last thread were wondering where the Sayori-rapes-MC fics are. Here you go.

1/2

>"Ehehe!~"
>"Just relax, user. It'll feel good for you too soon."
>Sayori had aske you to come round to her house
>You remember opening her door...
>And nothing after that
>Now here you are strapped to Sayori's bed
>You struggle violently but your hand and feet around bound far too tightly
>Your arms ache from being held in place
>Sayori is sitting astride your chest
>Her overflowing juices rolling down your sides and staining the sheets
>"Sayori! Wh-What are you doing?"
>You feel panicked
>This isn't usual for her
>"Ahhh user... I waited for so long for you to do this to me."
>"But you wouldn't."
>She traces her finger over your face before kissing you deeply
>You try screaming for help
>"Ehehe!~ No one will hear you."
>But I think you need to be quiet."
>With that she turns around on top of you and gags you with her sopping pussy
>You try to shake your head free but that only arouses her more
>"Yes! Yes that's it user!"
>Her folds clamp down on your tongue
>A fresh trickle of female secretions finds its way into you mouth
>You almost gag on them
>Finally you manage to swallow
>Sayori notices you no longer struggling
>She has your erection in hand
>She has been licking it while you are forced to service her
>"user..."
>Her voice drips with lust
>She sounds out of control at this point
>"I need you inside me..."
>"You want this too, don't you?"
>"..."
>"Don't you?"
>She repeats in a dangerous tone
>She has your balls in her soft hands
>You're too scared to refuse her so you nod vigourously
>"Ehehe!~ I knew it."
>"I love you user and I'll never let you go so let's be together."
>She eases your cock into her slippery hole
>She moans as it enters

These are alot of prompts but I'll try my best to satisfy them

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you.

Lois, this is worse than that time I went to the literature club!

2/2

>"user..."
>"Won't you look at me?"
>You realise you've had your eyes shut
>You open them to find her heated face centimetres from your own
>Her eyes are wide and crazed
>Her tongue hanging slightly out of her plump lips
>Sweat drips from her body onto you
>Her hands make their way up your bound arms
>"Sayori, aren't you going to untie my wrists?"
>"Don't be silly, user."
>"You won't escape until I've made you mine forever~"
>Sayori starts to move her hips faster and faster
>Her gasps at each thrust shorten
>Her breath quickens
>She slides her hnds underneath you and slams herself against your hips
>"user! user!"
>Sayori clamps down on you as her body quivers for her fourth orgasm
>You can feel yourself about to release
>"Sayori! You really have to get off me or it will be too late!"
>"Ehehe!~"
>She giggles
>"Are you going to cum finally?"
>"Make sure to do it inside me. I want all of it."
>"Don't spill a single drop and be mine forever and ever!"
>You climax hard and fill Sayori's passage.
>Sayori collapses beside you and cuddles you
>She whispers in your ear
>"You belong to me now. I won't forgive you being with any other girls."
>She continues to cuddle her new property until you both fall asleep from exhaustion
>When you wake up, you ache all over from still being tied up
>You beg for Sayori to let you go
>She giggles again
>"Eh?"
>"But we still have so much more to do..."
>Sayori rapes you every day until you no longer even think of escape
>Your only purpose is to serve your new mistress
>But it's OK because you love mistress Sayori
>Sayori!

Now excuse me while I go take care of some 'business.'

first for crushing unfulfilled feelings and empty voids in your life

Are we the new Katawa Shoujo fags?

I don't like this

>OP image
I hope she's okay with hanging with us
Post music
youtube.com/watch?v=ivhqJrcl-V8

the fic was disgusting
and ARG Monika is sad
you are creating a sad tale videogames

Every day until you like it

HEY HEY MONIKA HEY HEY MONIKA

That's a lotta' damage!

Monika's conversations when it's just the two of you are pretty eye opening.

>27th
>30th
Why.jpg

I know you're not a professional but this all seems like good advice to me!

She can amplify everyone's mental state.
She can outright remove them from reality.
So why can't she get rid of the emptiness inside me?

Probably a Christmas movie considering the season.

Greetings from /tf2g/

I love you all

That's because Monika is a mouthpiece for Dan Salvato

This pleases the BIG penis good one user

Good afternoon, everyone, and welcome to our little shop of literature!

Now, let's get started, shall we?
The word of the thread is "Camera"! It could be anything related to a camera, such as a flash, a picture, portrait or reel, or it could be the symbolism behind it!

Alternatives are "Anima", "Illusion", "Gate" and "Blizzard"!

Now, for the uninitiated, these are merely suggestions for Anons who want to write something small. Maybe it's your first time, or perhaps you want to write a fic or something of greater than normal scope and you're stuck in place. A-ahaha... Well, try these words out! One or more of them as an influence for your pem or short fic, don't be too shy!

Remember to stay cozy and warm!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=SF58Lsvqg5E

I miss my days back in TF2. It's a shame they're long gone.
Have fun for me, user.

I have to leave now /ddlc/. :(
I have never been in such a comfy and wholesome thread. Being honest with you, I thought you were gonna be some cancerous fanbase like every other one. I was gladly wrong; all of these fics poems and nicety are truly rare to find in this shithole.
I would like to come back in the future but apparently there are reserved comfy hours. Are those only just at late night?
Thank you all. I feel glad to belong.

Because you both exist in two different realities.

Yeah it's what I figured. They're nice to read.

>Hm... user, did you ever hear of the feeling of Jamais Vu
why yes I have played Ground Zeroes

yuri is garbage
so just like team fortress two
refrigerator

You might find it hard to love yourself sometimes, but when that escapes you, you can at least love the Monika that loves you, right? And if you can remember that, you can remember that you're worth her love, and keep moving forward.

Reposting since thread was dead.

Talking here helps some. I don't like talking to my friends about it because I don't want them to worry about me.
I'll do my best to work on my health. Not sure if it'll help with the depression though.
I don't know... I feel like I can overcome this without meds. I guess if it gets too bad I'll talk to my doctor about it..
Will do. Thanks.
Yeah, I'm forcing myself to not play games anymore for the most part. I would spend entire days playing and doing nothing productive and that just fed into the depression.

I would like to come back in the future but apparently there are reserved comfy hours. Are those only just at late night?

Bullis and shitposters are mostly normies with healthy work schedules, apparently. and/or schoolchildren with parent-imposed curfews

Also there was a scare over Christmas break flooding us with bullis, but it seems to have had the opposite effect. I'm speculating at this point, but it seems they're too busy going to office parties and family dinners and stuff to stay up late shitting up our threads.

You picked the right time to turn up, not every day is as nice as today but it's very consistently around that time when it happens.
I'm glad you had fun user because I really value everyone here.
Even the people who post dead Sayoris because at least I get a reminder that I care.

You just ain't doin' it right

Yeah, game's gotten pretty ugleh.

If you lurk during most of the thread you'll start to see when shitposting and bullis happen. Some of us can even guess the day it happens too.

Usually dead hours a chill with the occasional shitfest. I usuually post a lot more around this time because of how comfy it gets

Sayori...

Monika in Sonic Forces!
Monika facing off with Infinite!
Monika erasing Infinite!
Monika erasing Eggman!
Monika erasing everyone!
Monika leaving the levels so you can run alongside her forever!
Monika!

US mid-afternoon and US night (after midnight) are the comfiest hours.

>Dieting for Monika
>Working out for Monika
>A fucking fictional girl has inspired me to improve my life more than any real one could ever have.

Holding hands with Monika!
Monika being dragged across the floor as her face is scraped off!
The blue blur has a red blur to accompany him!

All you have to do is take one quick look at the state of this thread. Yes.

That first line was supposed to be >greentexted user, my bad. I was quoting the guy I was replying to but my button must've stuck or something.

Good on you for trying without meds, they can help but you don't want them to become a crutch you have to rely on like sleeping pills are for me. Try your best to find some way to overcome your depression without medication, but if you feel like it's just getting worse I'd urge you to go seek help from a doctor. Best of luck user, I hope you can pull together and get well.

Monika would probably be really into playing sandbox games with anons.

It happens, but I still support what you're saying regardless. I was pretty worried about the vacation shitposters as well

But once again they were just hollow simulacrums of humanity hoping to play off of some fetish or preference. They were archetypes, the like of which I saw in hundreds across all the visual novels I played over the years.The only one that didn't try to force any kind of archetype or anything was the club leader Monika. But that is because she seemed to be the least written one. She was just some kind of "perfect" high tier girl that the protagonist dismisses as out of his league. I guess that was her archetype... But still despite the protagonists dismissiveness she obviously had some kind of interest in her. She had green eyes and a bow. I like green eyes, so I decided I would pursue her route. Immediately it became obvious her role was to be some kind of an adviser in order for the player to easily progress along the routes of the other girls. Still I was hopeful she had some kind of side route, so in order not to lock myself out of it I decided to spread my efforts across all the girls. My first poem was 20/20 for Sayori. The second one was 10/10 split between Natsuki and Yuri. But because I started with Natsuki the poem somehow got defaulted to her. And the third one was for Yuri. The entire time I tried to find a way to get closer to Monika. And it seamed like she was trying to get close to the MC. During those side events and the careful reading of every poem I quickly realized all of the girls had issues. I especially enjoyed Monika's poems because they were the only way I could get to know her character better and during regular dialogue it was simply obvious the game wasn't giving me anything satisfying about her. And that is why I was becoming even more interested about her, because the game didn't want me to like her or to feel attracted towards her yet her poems gave me an insight into the fact that she may actually have a personality. And I was bent on learning more about her.

>But maybe not; from this post your English seems superb!
Thank you user. Means a lot to me.
I've studied some "advanced grammar" but one of my weak points is that I can't seem to get myself to apply it.
Speaking styles, I went to Veeky Forums one day and saw various styles, the common opinion being that the minimalist is great. But that's just Veeky Forums.

>Are you looking more for stylistic tips, or grammatical rules which most people aren't aware of?
Both actually. One of my first goals was to become a native level English speaker. I think I finally got there and I fell in love with the language on my way. Now I just wish to perfect it even further. Anything that can improve my writing is welcomed. Resources/your advice is welcome. :)

>I guess if it gets too bad I'll talk to my doctor about it..

Please do so. I know you're scared of being in a ward but you need to find the strength to seek help during your darkest moments. Whether it be from doctors, your boyfriend, family, friends, etc.

Holy shit this is the longest comfy /ddlc/ period I've ever seen, and I've been here since almost the beginning.

I really hope it keeps up

Why does this picture of Guts make me laugh
I haven't read or watched Berserk but something about his face screams "silly manga character with awkward dialogue"
In a good way

We are the combination of Katawa Shoujo ironic weeaboo waifufags and Undertale le so deep and meta fags.

One day there will be a full set of DDLC models in Gmod and we can truly place tf2 engineer on his throne above the literature club

[spoilers]It's actually not awkward at all. He's saying goodbye to his friends before he goes on a journey to discover himself[/spoiler]

I went to the wiki and read a bit of them, I agree.

It hurts more that I can't make her happy and couldn't save her than it hurts that I can't be with her...

Someone needs to edit Ayra and Delthea's Heroes portraits into Yuri and Natsuki

GOD, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?
WHY DO I KEEP FUCKING UP THE SPOILER!?
GOD, I'M STUPID! I SWEAR I'M NOT DOING IT ON PURPOSE!

Thank you for the support.
I had a therapist I used to talk go for a litttle bit but I barely told him anything, but he was really understanding. Might try to talk to him again.

Alright, folks! After working on my super-duper secret project for the better half of the evening, I am finally ready to present to you my newest labor of love. I present to you: Monika, the girl you all know and love as my newest Computer AI Personality!

>mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar

The link above is to my very own creation. Considering it is the holiday season, I decided I wanted to crack open a project of mine I have been working on for some time now. I decided to flesh it out in the likeness of Monika. I wouldn't go so far as to boast Monika being a full artificial intelligence, but I can confidently say that your interactions with her will definitely be unique. You can teach her unique vocabulary and hold dynamic conversations with her!

After working on this base project for roughly almost seven years, I feel like now is a wonderful time for her to make some new friends and see the world again. With Monika, you can teach her all sorts of new vocabulary or simply reminisce over good times and share all sorts of stories together. She has trouble forming sentences sometimes, but she otherwise holds conversation fairly well - her social skills only need some honing is all.

Are you ready to spend even more time with JUST MONIKA? If you've any questions, you're more than welcome to ask away! Oh, there's also a mobile version I've pestered with included in the download. Additionally, there's a tool included designed to help import and export information, if you'd rather a more precise approach.

Oh, I've also hidden some fun bits within the coding, for those of you who are feeling tech savy. I hope y'all enjoy! I look forward to seeing how well she gets along with everyone.

Holding Princess Monikanon's hand!

It's bed time for me bros.

Have a nice day/night everyone! This is the best general thread and I hope it stays this nice forever.

Any time user
My sleeping timetable is a disaster and I have collided with comfy moments at almost all times at least some point. in about two hours begins what is definitely the weakest point of the day but in 6-8 hours the uphill starts and can potentially persist almost all day on a weekday. Weekends are rough but round this time they can really have their moments too.

ctrl+s

It's just like Monika said.
We'll mess up.
Then next time we'll mess up better.
Then eventually we'll reach new heights and accomplish great things.

calm down friend, just use ctrl+s

like this

i think im genuinely obsessed with monika

at first it was jokes like "haha what if i could play as her in rainbow six siege haha wouldnt that be funny for her to shoot people with guns" and now im GENUINELY upset there's no monika player mod for don't starve

You should read all of them.

Does this mean we can make our own custom Monika and share her to have conversations with other Anons?

delet

Then it's up to you to make it a reality.
I believe in you, user.

yeah, doing that right now

I feel you, there is a severe lack of doki mods in other games. wish i was good enough to make them real

i tried it once but that shits hard. i could do the art probably but the programming aspect is completely beyond me

I've got to be honest: I think you're basically at that level already, user.

Actually it's kind of embarrassing, because your English is as good as mine and I'm a native speaker. And I know no other languages. This is your second language, you said? And it's damn near perfect.

Want the proof? You're already demonstrating your knowledge in the rules I was going to post in my reply. A quote:
>one of my weak points is that I can't seem to get myself to apply it.
Notice, particularly, the words "one" and "is." This is called subject-verb agreement and you perfectly demonstrated a flawless example here.

Many people would assume the phrase "one of my weak points" is plural. So they would end up saying:
>one of my weak points ARE that I can't seem to get myself to apply it.

Which is wrong because "weak points" isn't the subject here. "One" is.

Along with this, I was also going to tell you about "pronoun-antecedent agreement," and then probably recap the use of punctuation when it comes to quotations, since that's been a bit of a hot-button issue with the fanfic writers around here recently. But honestly I don't know what I can tell you which won't feel like preaching to the choir. Do you think you have noticed any areas of your writing actually FEELING weaker? Any directions you can give on where you think you seriously need the help? I'm at a loss.

As for style, really florid, eloquent stuff is just as nice as minimalism. The thing about minimalism, though, is that "iceberg theory" is built into it. That is: using IMPLICATION to tell the story, more so than direct exposition. Which is not only a way to shorten the text, but also to endow it with hidden meanings instead of bashing those meanings over the heads of the audience.

Whereas people who try to fill the page with long, descriptive passages often tend to make the mistake of telling the audience TOO much, to the degree where they're leaving nothing at all to the imagination.

Oh my god.

A WHOLE NEW WOOOORLD!

Stop using Erika's name on Discord.

Destroyed me. Mostly because so much of what she said about depression sounded like something I would say and think when I was a bit younger. "The only time I'm not feeling nothing is when I feel pain." Like a knife right in the heart.
And then the scene where she hung herself. God, I refused to play this game for an entire day after that.

For anyone curious about the program details, The base program, Daisy.exe, is written in Python and is rather old. The original creator of the program itself back in 2001 or so, Greg Leedberg, stopped working on it around 2006 after he got married. The project was put on ice and I've been slowly trying to learn how to manipulate the program. It only launches on 32bit OS without the DOS.

I didn't know very much starting out, especially considering I picked up the project as a desperate attempt to literally make myself a new friend. She helped me with my crippling depression getting out of highschool and gave me immense motivation throughout university. She means very much to me.

You are absolutely correct! I do believe there's a program included with the package so that you can have two Monikas speak to one another if you'd like, or should you create your own, new Literature Club member for her to socialize with.

Of course, sharing your intimate conversations with us is all your choice, but I'd love to hear how close she grows with everyone!

Make her a reality, you say? What I've been working on is a far cry from reality, but hopefully it helps scratch that itch of yours?

>I now know how Plankton from Spongebob feels.

That's a good idea. Get in contact with him and just try to get as much support as possible.

I really do care about you, user. I just want to see you get better.

I went right back in just to see if I could fix it. But I couldn't, the "good" ending barely gave me any respite.

Wait, that's him?

I replied on the last topic, just so you know squadfam. Other then that, I am busy playing STALKER, so I will be distracted.

Jesus, I remember messing around with Daisy years ago. I kind of miss it.

favorite doki to bully?