/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #679

''Back to cuteposting'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
twitter.com/SugarPlumArts
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=NpcHnid3H-M&index=2&list=FL4Vnm8w_FeQCxLQ-EbC0J6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

These two were always the cutest couple in Arcadia Bay

Chloe is #1

Will there be a bts season 2?

No.

Should be....to fix episode 3 lol

True.

A L W A Y S

Nope not gonna happen kid

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

All three of their outfits look cute there. Kate hanging out with Max & Chloe would be really nice.

Always. No matter where they are.

Kiss the Chloe.

Source for this lovely image: twitter.com/SugarPlumArts

Why? That story finished, leads to LiS, so LiS is the sequel.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

I can't get into the FAQ links, I just finished Before The Storm and I want to hang out in these threads, the FAQs look super interesting, help?? :(

Still the cutest couple in the world

Still soulmates.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>Cutest "couple"
>Never was a couple

Are we considering Ouroboros to be canon now or something?

If you asked me two weeks ago I would say yes I hope so. But now... I hope D9 leaves this franchise

How? Rachel is dead. Never were a couple. No cement proof.

so now ep3 is out, full soundtrack feat. all third party songs when

Still the cutest couple across all of space-time

Soulmates don't cheat

>Soulmates
Rachel sucked Jefferson off, if anything Rachel and Jefferson are soulmates

yeah me too
after that ending is better leave the S1 universe alone

Soon!

I hate Zak even more than Michel now.
Incredible how he went from ''saviour'' to literally worse than Hitler.

I don't. Zak is alright but Michel is better

cool!

Your boy is a pervert who was mentally undressing a little girl.

And guess what she liked it

Kate and her sisters are very friendly bunnies.

Ambowers OTP

>yfw jefferson knocked up kate and she has to raise his baby because she's a good christian girl

Model needs to be switched out with BtS Rachel, it will look better

I don't mind Rachel and Frank. Aside that it was hidden from Chloe after she asked about it.
I wonder if Frank knew Chloe asked Rachel.

>Dead
>Did something unspeakable to the girl who would have laid down her life for her in an instant

And yet Chloe still loved her more than she could ever love anyone else, and Max will always be playing for 2nd place. And only in one timeline will she even get a chance to compete for that spot, a timeline where she has to go against Chloe's own wishes and allow her family to be killed.

>199458419
very weak

It's not stated Joyce and David are dead. Michel left it ambiguous on who died. Chloe said that because she thought she wasn't meant more than those people in Arcadia Bay, she herself thought she was useless in a way.

Rachel is also notoriously horny and clearly has problems with making wildly poor decisions. Like actually fucking that scumbag after he got her hooked on smack.

Any way you slice it he has blood on his hands for what he did with her.

It's not his fault though. He doesn't know or care what buyers do with the drugs. He could have never known those drugs were used on her. Rachel knew what she was doing, blaming it on poor choices is an excuse. She's 18/19, big enough to know what choices she made.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT RACHEL FUCKED FRANK AND THEN FUCKING DIED AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU OR CHLOE CAN DO ABOUT IT

>It's not stated Joyce and David are dead
Oh, so now we're playing the headcanon game again?

Just because you never saw the damn bodies doesn't mean that wasn't the intended consequence of your actions. Chloe even tells you that's why she wants Max to let her die.

That would be like someone suggesting we never got the coroners report on the body found in the junkyard, and that maybe it wasn't Rachel. Does everything need to be spelled out for you for it to be a fact?

It's not headcanon. It's Michels words on leaving characters who died blurry. He left it like that on purpose. I mean could have just said "Saving Chloe KILLS everyt body in Arcadia Bay" but he didn't.

The diner was left intact. Could have been shown completely destroyed. Just because Chloe says that she doesn't want her mother dead in the diner doesn't confirm she actually dies in a diner though.

Devs confirmed it was Rachel's body.

she literally can't reverse Rachel's death at all, no matter where she went rachel would end up dead

Stop. Rachel dies regardless what timeline

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO CONTINUE COOLPOSTING

what's the verdict on this fucker

Sexy. Chloe needs to fuck him again

youtube.com/watch?v=NpcHnid3H-M&index=2&list=FL4Vnm8w_FeQCxLQ-EbC0J6g

WHY DOES RACHEL HAVE TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S NOT FAIR

Even if you throw aside the drugs Nathan used on Rachel which he did supply, Frank was still poisoning her by feeding the addiction that he willingly created and encouraged.

Sure, Rachel was old enough to make her own decisions, but Frank was also old enough to realize he had no business hanging around Rachel, even he admitted as much. I don't give a shit about the legality of him sticking his dick in her, morally speaking he was exploiting a desperate kid.

Lacrosse is clearly the sport of violent individuals.

She was already dead 6 months prior S1 events.

>He left it like that on purpose. I mean could have just said "Saving Chloe KILLS everyt body in Arcadia Bay" but he didn't.
And why would he? The dude never actually owns up to half the shit he implied in the story because "imagination", there is a reason that meme exists.

In the San Francisco timeline it is implied Chloe is killed by the storm. In the timeline where Chloe is killed by Jefferson, the diner blows up and kills eveyone unless Max rewinds and alters the timeline very specifically. Evan also dies, Alyssa, etc...

Without those implications, there is literally no reason not to sacrifice the Bay. The reason it is difficult is because you know everyone else has to die, just as Chloe has to die at Nathan's hands for the storm to never occur.

How do you it was Frank that started her addiction? She did attend a lot of Vortex parties, Nathan could have started her addiction. Yeah Frank could have supplied her from then on but because he liked her, wanted to make her happy even if those drugs eventually kill her. Maybe he tried stopping her from using and she got aggressive at him for not supplying her. We don't even know the whole story between them. Frank liked her, she chose to hang around him, probably seeked him out. It's not all on him if that's what you're implying is what I'm saying. Yeah he's old enough to know better but so is she.

I think Frank wouldn't have supplied her with anything harder than weed on purpose (though obviously intentions don't do you much good).

She was too good for this world.

Even if it's "use your imagination" bullshit, his words are still stand. Whether people take it seriously or not is not my problem.

There is also the possibility David saved everyone in the diner. And took them to the bunker. Just because the diner blows up in one timeline with people inside does not mean anyone else can't go an save the diner. The diner does not look blown up in bae by the way.

It's never stated Chloe dying is the cause of storm. Devs said storm stops in both endings and won't seek to kill Chloe in bae ending.

Chloe not dying*

Wtf is this ending? So no matter what happens Rachel always cheats on Chloe despite she giving her the world and ends up in the dark room? I guess I'm a pricefieldfag again

>How do you it was Frank that started her addiction
Arcadia Bay is his turf after Damon is out of thr picture. No one else was going to be pushing drugs on those kids but him.

There is no excuse for him continuing to feed her habit. Sure, it could have easily been Nathan or someone in the Vortex club who started it, but even Nathan refers to Rachel as a fiend.

If you look at David's files, apparently she got busted for having enough narcotics on her before she disappeared that it was believed she was dealing. That clearly was not happening unless, again, we make Frank look even worse by suggesting he would have her run drugs for him. In reality, she was more than likely just doing an insane amount of drugs.

How that incident just went away, I don't know. It was never actually elaborated on I don't think.

Ray Wells made it go away like he makes everything except Max getting harassed go away.

I just finished the BtS episode 3 and I feel personally attacked. Was this all elaborate trick?

Had the right intentions, but went about them the wrong way.

don't tell me you were expecting a retcon where rachel never dies and she leaves ab with chloe to L.A

Sleep tight

Zak was Michel's protege all along

goodnight user

Zak the Hack POV

Not a retcon, but an alternate timeline at the very least.

Episode 3 had the best Chloe costume change scene (and the best costumes).

Really liked the syncing of the lyrics with the Daughter song Hope.

>>Go back to where you held armour against your skin
Don't sink, just swim towards the storm
And once again you'll be reborn, reborn, REBORN

We all knew that would never change.

I'll still never be team Pricefield again. I want them to be happy together, but I also know that truly, Chloe's heart will never belong to anyone other than Rachel. And I believe that one day, somehow, they will be together again and Rachel will make things right.

>at the very least
wew

WTF was that last scene at the mill? How could they possibly execute that so poorly?
Is the LiS IP just doomed to have shitty endings?
I mean whatever its just a game about cute girls doing cute thI AM FUCKING MAD

I enjoy seeing your legion hopes and dreams getting crushed by Zak

What does that say about you that you enjoy seeing other people miserable?

Zak thought that we wouldn't want to have any control over how things ended. Defeating Damon or even just tricking him into a situation where he is humiliated before being killed by Frank would be better than nothing.

lmao delusion over 9000. I would have payed good money to see your face when dark room scene appeared

Congratulations. You played yourself.

wew lads
the pricefieldfags seem to always win in the end

The trick is to like every pairing, so Zak and Michel can only hurt you by targeting Kate and Joyce.

We are Amberprice
We are legion.
We will rise again
We will defeat Pricefield.
We are strong.
The Farewell Episode will be a disaster.
Chaaaaarge!

>We are legion
Chaaaaaarge
That shit should die along with Rachel in Episode 3 Dark room scene

Wish we had a chance to see Rachel's dorm room, whether in LiS or BtS.

And Pricefield scum here says that comfyposting is back. You guys are cancer.

Blows my mind that a group so obsessed with reposting disgustingly cutesy stuff and rabbits all day could also be this full of hatred and venom towards people with a differing opinion.

Win what? Did you have a fever dream or something?

are you being ironic?

Bad news.

>Cringey post screencaped
Thanks. Future use purpose.

Was it really too difficult for them to think of a way for Sera to actually talk to Chloe and then Frank deus ex machina murder Demonman then have Chloe return to rachel?????? That cut was one of the worst in human media history. I honestly feel like this was all a joke

The Farewell Episode will be the comfiest thing you will ever witness. Too bad it's not for you or your kind.

No. You guys are just filled with hatred after Episode 3, using excuses that Episode 3 dark room does not exist, claming Chloe will never love Max in bae. That is hatred. Don't be a hypocrite.

>spend 3 months doing nothing but shitposting
>mad people are tired of it and shitposting back
Cool beans

See you here when Farewell drops. We will both discuss how it goes.

Honestly, Chloe 'freezing' during the first fight seemed like a setup for her to do something during the second one.
I know they couldn't have a failure condition (that actually results in bad end/gameover), but...

Yes.

You guys do realize this "legion" thing was created by a 13 year old on Tumblr and only contains one or two people over the age of 16 out of like, what, 140-some kids?

You're a bunch of grown ass men and women getting triggered by children because the ground that your "ship" walks on is so shaky that the average player of LiS chose for it to never even exist in the first place. And to add insult to that injury, the franchise decided to devote an entire prequel to the only real competition, AND ended up giving Chloe and Rachel all of the moments you desperately dreamed of seeing between Chloe and Max but never will.

But go on, keep trying to make sure everyone else is feeling the same misery you are. If that makes you feel better it's kind of sad, but it's your right.