Wanna get into trading, poorfag

Hi Biz,

In two weeks I will have 100 Euros that I can use, I want to get into trading.

Currently:
>neet on government payout for jobloss (Holland has excellent social program)
>currently recieving 1175 Euro a month
Frankly, I don't wanna be in IT anymore. It's just not up to speed with what I want with life, and frankly while I still love it, I'd rather keep it as a hobbiest thing for now.

But like I mentioned, I'll have 100 euros I can start out with. But I'm a complete newb.
>inb4 get a job
I'm looking, but I'm looking for a "work from home" option.

I thought about doiing the PoSW coin stacking first, with just 50 euros.
I've heard you've got penny stocks you can invest in as well, but is 50-100 euros enough to start off with?

POSW is a scam.
Penny stocks is harder in the EU.

You might as well get a job, work like 2 hours a day, trade the other 6 hours and use the money you earn to invest.

Write blogs, do vlogs, write /v/logs even if it's about candy crush type games, and take your money too a bank, put money on fix, profit.
If you buy bonds, maturity could be anywhere from five to ten years. Or if you're not afraid of nothin', buy drinks, freeze em, sell em. Or buy cases with cartons of cigs, sell them a few silvers, per. Make a fortune. Or try all of the above. Investments is for suckers. In investment, you're either the raper, or the raped.

*until you get fired.

I was kinda wondering what you were on about, trade the other six. Most jobs are like a production line, if there's a hiccup, they usually know whose the cause of it. If he has a mobile phone he only needs to do his trading while on the toilet. Eat a lot of roughage, claim to have some bowel syndrome and stay on the can and trade. Keep your trade phone discreet. Have a normie dummy phone. Play it with music, polka or something, while pooping.

Koop kniebeschermers faggot

>get a job you can work 2 hours a day
Yeah not a lot here that will allow you to do that.
Also, what makes penny stocks so difficult in the EU?
Write a blog? I'll be honest, I've written before but I have no idea what I would blog about. Just random shit?
Also
>doing illegal trade
No, no no. I'm not doing that. I don't have the connections and I don't want them either.

I said Cartons of cigarettes. At worse you're selling tax free cigs to customers. Niggers do it all the time and a great many of them make a living off it. Let's say a pack is what, four euros, You sell each sig for about a Euro or maybe a bit less, There's twelve in that pack, you make 12 Euros instead of 4 Euros that's taxed.

Talk about anything. Mobile games. Plight of sports. Trump's travel ban of Muslims. whatever.

>put money on fix
non-US native here. what does it mean?

You put your money on a fixed deposit, usually for some form of gain on your behalf. They're usually timed. For a year, or two years and so on. Your reward is usually 3% sometimes 4%. It depends on the maturity, the institution and so on. Two years may grant you 6%. I think it depends on the state, but if you have your monies on fixed, some states won't tax at the regular. It's an incentive. The more money a bank has the more business it can do so I think there were concessions passed or done so you're rewarded for fixed deposits. It's all a bit grayer, but, if memory serves. Clinton passed legislation that rewarded people for saving or allowing the banks to have your money at their disposal for longer. Not sure how Europe does it. Maybe it's the same.

Another young poorfag, currently in college and having a part-time.
How do I start investing?
Are apps such as stash that make investing "easy" a scam?

>nigger
No
I'm not sure if Holland allows for such things.

I have applied for online/WaH jobs, hopefully something fruitful will transpire.

But how come penny stocks are more difficult to invest in within the EU?

I think because the businesses that comprises the hierarchy of the Eu probably cornered the penny stock market.

A great many black people are happier as bottom feeders to don't go knocking their practices because you'd be surprised what you could get by with, with a bit of imagination of course. Unless of course there's some law against selling cigs per, instead of per pack.

Ok, lemme specify. I'm not knocking their business.

I want to start humbly, and get into day trading and investing. I'm not in it to "get by", I'm in it to "get money". Period.

Selling a cig for a Euro is a lot of money, and you will not make that kind of money investing. Investing is putting more money than you care to, into something, and hoping to pull it out in time if it happens to go south and even then there's no guarantee you make back what you put in. Cigs is sure money. Everyone smokes. You buy several cartons, sell one cig out of a pack, you make three times the going price. That's three to one. Sure it'll be a challenge finding a spot. Once you have your spot, you're good. Be versatile, sell soft drinks and chips and even gum, and condoms. Of course you're there to sell cig per, instead of pack, Now if some one's buying a pack, you have to of course sell the pack per law, to avoid fines. But if they just want one, well, you got that too. It's kinda like selling hot dogs for three euros but offering a free drink that can be alcoholic. In that way you're not really selling alcohol,you're selling hot dogs, the choice of drink is the customer's.

But I'm not in highschool, and I'm not standing around on the street waiting to sell a smoke or drink to a random person.

If you like you can think of it as selling penny stock. Penny stock is selling a random person (leads or buy ins), something that cost a few bucks, at most. A Cig's a dollar, same difference.
Coke started out in a medicinal joint. It was one guy, a pharmacist, selling his creation to his customers. What about prepaid data deals, sometimes that's major bank, you could include that as well. If you're picky, find a trust worthy immigrant and have them do it for you. I just want you to do it to appreciate it for yourself that way, maybe you can see other things that you can sell similarly. If not as hands on.

I deliver Chinese food for 4h/d and make about $12-18/h cash (USA)

Hey I'm a trader from the Netherlands and I'm a lazy guy. You can be my disciple and do some of my work/research/book keeping and I'll pay you some reasonable BTCs you can use to trade/invest and meanwhile you'll learn.

Been into cryptocurrencies since early 2014, also traded some CFD and stocks, but crypto is much easier.

Respond if interested

OP here. What location of NL? I live in the Rotterdam area (spending Kingsday with my gf).
You want an email? Ik kan ook nederlands, maar amerikaanse engels is mijn moedertaal.

Yes give me your email, sorry for responding late.

The language doesn't matter to me, nowadays I type more in English than in Dutch

I live in the Hague by the way

[email protected] it's an old one I still keep in check (so full of spam)
Talk to you soon.