vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

when are priests getting taken out of the game?

First for weebs are shit

I concur.

>you

I WANT TO CUM IN ALANA'S BUM

NERF FUCKING CALL TO ARMS ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAA

Dumb anime poster.

>tfw blowing out cubeshitters with a 2200 dust deck

It may get wrecked by most other decks but damn it feels good to have lethal before they can even get their Possessed Lackey

How much gold do you have saved up for the next expansion?
I'm sitting at 120.

priests need to fucking go already holy shit

Still waiting to hit the a legendary from packs.

*screams your entire board*

t. assblasted warlock soyboy

>Played a control Warlock vs Big Spellbreakers Priest into Fatigue
>Going to win on my next turn since the Priest is out of cards and I have a full board
>Lose explicitly because the game froze after playing Hellfire as I was trying to either use DK hero power or Dark Pact
>Priest spams Well Played and Wow
>Win streak ends
SMALL FUCKING INDIE GAME GUYS

r8

random a random
kys/10

I think you replied to the wrong person.

some of you guys are alright, don't come to brawl today

hope some stupid paki immigrant blows up team 5's offices, they fucking deserve it for this anduin garbage

>he thinks his shaman can beat my 60% winrate aggro paladin
lmaoing at your life

I'm still so fucking tilted. Literally nothing else freezes up for me, lags, or inexplicably force quits (especially while deckbuilding) besides Hearthstone. Why is their client so shitty?

but i'm just doing what ben-senpai does

>guy gets absurdly lucky
>keeps emoting WELL PLAYED

Game punished you for playing purple Priest

My thanks to you ;)

Any advice on how I could potentially improve this? Mostly doing it just for a "play 50 druid cards" quest, but I also love any excuse I can make for playing spiteful summoner so it's fun. Mostly just trying to play defensively and draw cards until I can play my 5+ cost cards to win.

Don't say pirates I don't own patches I fucking know pirates goes in everything if you own that shit. Same goes for keleseth.

What emote gets you the most angry when someone outplays you? I thought well played was pretty tame and usually greet people, am I doing it wrong?

After blowing 2500 gold right away and then grinding a week for 800 more gold to get my second pack legendary I stopped for a week before starting my arena grind. Sitting at 500 atm.

>Mostly doing it just for a "play 50 druid cards" quest
You know you only have 7 druid cards in that deck, right?

Anyway, drop the Loot Hoarder and Acolyte for Nourishment and anything else. 2x Nourishment plus 2x UI is plenty of draw power. Pirates aren't as popular as they used to be, so I'd drop the Golakka too, and you deck's kind of slow for Fire Fly. Shroom Brewer is just shit, so drop him too. Replace those cards with good druid cards like Crypt Lord, Druid of the Swarm, and Tortollan Forager.

Why does this happen five times out of five when this card was played tonight?

Because the deck includes only big spells? Because there's not 10000 different high cost minions?

>the deck includes only big spells
>but he has potion of madness and shadow word pain in opener

It's only spells are amber and mind control, you doofus.

Why does Blizzard keep putting her at the very bottom of my deck?

s k i l l s

1. You are wrong.
2.I got it from two priests, two druids and a mage whos deck was mostly small-mid spells.

doesn't matter if you high roll her off barnes

Well then you jsut got outplayed, why even ask your question if you already know the answer?

>You know you only have 7 druid cards in that deck, right?

You know what? Good point. You really think it's worth running nourish even though it'd make spiteful worse with 6 spells in the deck? I was trying to run the twig/medivh combo in the deck as well (which at least originally was the purpose for all the draw to help with that) but ended up taking it out so I guess that makes sense. Might not be a good deck for the quest but I'd like to make it a good all around druid deck that's pretty reasonable budget-wise (Considering UI and malf DK are the only expensive druid cards I own). Will probably take your advice and maybe add back in the druid class taunts for the quest, but use my list + your suggestions for the "real" list most likely. Is crypt lord really that great with so few low end cards to buff it's health? Mostly trying to survive the early game against the pally shitters, mind you.

>1. You are wrong.
Give me a fucking decklist made by someone competent that uses Spiteful Summoner and low mana spells.

I thought he meant why is the 10 drop a y'shaarj, not why does he get a 10 drop spell every time? To which I'd say there aren't a lot of 10 drops in the game and a lot of them are stupidly strong, even with the battlecries you're still getting a 6/6 on average (so 10/10 split across 2 bodies for 6 mana) which is still OP as fuck, and that's the worst you can get.

They're trying to save you from playing shit cards.

remember me?

So you think this would look better, then? You say the deck is too slow for fire fly but it just seems like the best anti-aggro 1-drop besides mistress of mixtures, plus I guess to a small degree it has crypt lord synergy. Could run raven as well but just seems like two 1/2's is better than a vanilla 2/2 against aggro pally, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I should run the new beetle card too but skipping my first turn on the play most of the time feels bad.

Might aswell just go full toke aggro or ramp. That is just worse in every situation.

I mean if you want to suggest a better way to run spiteful summoner druid then be my guest, but I'm trying to have fun here.

back when there where decisions to be made good times

Guess I should play patrician armor Warrior instead.

Go for priest if you want to play spiteful meme.

Has anyone made a good Astral Tiger deck yet? I had a lot of fun with a janky N'Zoth recruit deck with infinite Tigers during the first week but idk how it would fare against all the cancer cubes and priests now

>cancer cubes
Cubes are patrician as fuck

Satellite Priest?

I like the holiday greeting as I slay my opponent

The what now?

I have no fucking idea to be honest.
There is one deck that plays that card called Satellite Priest.
I have no idea what Satellite Priest is or what kinda deck it is.

But what gets people more angry, is the question?

Oh that deck seems fun I wonder if I can craft it
>missing 4 epics and 3 legendaries
Every fucking time.

>fun
>pirate warrior with spiteful summoner and creepers

I want off this ride

>not having Keleseth and Leeroy in current year

No because we've never had a control meta, before or now.

Is there anything easier than justicar's ring+captured flag as paladin in dungeon run, except for shit like completed quel'delar?

You can basically win by only pressing the button.

Why won't Blizzard make a decent tutor that isn't RNG?

It'd break their stories to tell friends RNG

there's stuff like tracking and shadow visions. they don't want the ui to have a ton of things to choose from

Just got back into the game. Is it better to make a bad version of a meta deck or should I just try to cook something up with the cards I currently have?

r8

Because every time they've made any card that is good but doesn't involve RNG it becomes the best shit in the game. Because they're shit at balancing and don't give a fuck because idiots keep giving them money.

Am I playing jade wrong? I never feel like the jades get significantly big ever and I mostly end up winning the game through other means (like the twig medivh UI combo), is it just an end of game combo where you just go infinite on jade idols instead of milling? And if so, why not just run the idols for the end game and use other cards for the rest of the game? Hell you could even just run 1 idol since all you'd do with it is shuffle in 3 more copies when you were close to fatigue.

you're only a few packs away from all your dreams friend, so just grab your credit card and get some packs!!! :^)

CUBELOCK IS FOR NEMSY SHITS. REAL WARLOCKS PLAY ZOO.

In EU, I need a partner for 80g quest. I'll add the first tag posted.

To be honest, "Select a card out of 30" would be clunky as fuck in-game.

Lads, I just got Maiev
Kind of sad it doesn't come with an aesthetic change for daggers

did any of you buy anything from steam sale /hsg/bros? i feel like playing another game until april because this meta is boring.

I'm thinking of Dark Souls 3 but I'm not sure of it.

how high can you get in ranked with ONLY basic cards?

I got A Hat in Time

Sorry man, Druid just isn't a minion class, as evidenced by the fact that your original list only had 7 class cards.

Rocket league.

it doesn't have a good sale desu. i just got dead cells.

You need the full Jade set otherwise your end game will be piddly 1/1s. Not being killed by fatigue doesn't mean much when you're being killed by your opponent's minions.

I didn't care about that I just wanted A Hat in Time

You can get rank 5 with any winrate above 0, so probably that high.

Why do people think control decks are hard to play? Huurrr duurrr, clear the board every turn, wow so skillful.

Someone convince me not to buy packs
i cant control myself

DO IT

You deserve to choke on ben's smegma covered dick.

The simple answer is: it won't buy you any more fun. This is a f2p game, hold them to it. Spend your money on actually good games, give your money to people who actually deserve it. Blizzard is literally scamming you with card packs, they purposefully have started creating more and more auto-include epics and legendaries and purposefully make both the drop rate of said rarities and the dust exchange rate fucking garbage.

It's not rape if you say yes.

The drop rate on Legos and Epics is absolute dick compared to the amount you need for a deck
Its just not worth it

>warlock and priest are busted in wild
>let's print even more busted cards lol what could go wrong!!!!!!!!!!

How reasonable is it to just run something like bittertide hydra instead of living mana in token druid? Living mana is terrible against psychic scream also I don't own any :(

>wildcuck only now realizes that wild is the dumpster of Hearthstone

knc pack, what did I get for xmas?

Based Geosculptor Yip.

mom I said cuck again! xD soyboys xDDD us drumpkins amirite

The game is flickering on the snow covered gameboard. It's making me want to stick an icepick in my eyeball.

>mfw I opened golden dragoncaller Allana and golden death knight jaima
Why does this game want me to play mage so badly?

easiest class to beat the dungeon?

how can you play the game if you don't have those epics or legendaries?