/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1132 - Christmas Party Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e3QbA8ChUmw
i.imgur.com/vPLkXWX.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Iyl169aeSQ32JAF26uG5eUhZX7X78E_3qf_XDZ5exEc/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=4CQLUFz13fU&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=FhxBerbTpRE&t=0s&spfreload=10
youtu.be/KeWIQz3zHxs
pastebin.com/b38YHYeD
youtube.com/watch?v=0r0dhT2JUGc&list=PLtCw1pT79DaJ050gsAfNxi2_95tvZlHV1&index=27
youtube.com/watch?v=0fYL_qiDYf0
youtube.com/watch?v=3eILoQChD_A
youtube.com/watch?v=6ddO3jPUFpg
youtube.com/watch?v=dP5YT1O3Tvg
pastebin.com/QAiEy8L1
pastebin.com/2hknfr2C
m.imgur.com/a/DraKe
pastebin.com/fDG73nkZ
pastebin.com/4GFScLX1
youtube.com/watch?v=ljRpPaS4L8E
imgur.com/a/9oVcm
youtube.com/watch?v=mJdce0hm9EE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jingle Bells Sonic Smells!

Let's make today a good day!

youtube.com/watch?v=e3QbA8ChUmw

Eggman laid an egg!

Well I think you're OC is good enough to be drawn.
That and the image of your drawing has been sketched in my mind, the screaming wails echoing in the office of where I work.

Eggmobile lost a wheel and Sonic ran away, hey!

>Xmas party

the morning after is always interesting

snow strollu

What's happening????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Good morning
Posting for the morning crew, I hope the user who requested nu madonna sees it.
i.imgur.com/vPLkXWX.png
Love you all hope you have a nice day

really lovely pic

What do you put in here?

What don't you put there

anything that might stain or damage the material

Ty for drawing Kaminohyn

>KEKE

Endless Possibilities

Ho ho hoooooooo, Merrrrryyyy Friday. Go get your eggnog and holiday jazz ready because if you participated in the $0/Anything Goes /sthg/ Secret Santa, you can come get your gift now! Every single person received something special.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Iyl169aeSQ32JAF26uG5eUhZX7X78E_3qf_XDZ5exEc/edit?usp=sharing

Once you have found your gift, please post it in the thread so we can marvel at each other's creativity! If your giftee doesn't post the gift you made him/her by the end of the day, please post it yourself so you can be recognized for your contribution to this fine, festive event. Your work and kindness should not go unnoticed.

Thank you for participating, especially those of you who made gifts for those who didn't receive anything from their original Santas. I hope everyone will continue to spread holiday cheer to the world around you.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year.

Substitutions for holiday jazz:
12月のフェアリーテール (December's Fairy Tale) - Kanemaru Junichi (Sonic's JP Voice Actor)
youtube.com/watch?v=4CQLUFz13fU&spfreload=10

Image with Sound Tails Outside
youtube.com/watch?v=FhxBerbTpRE&t=0s&spfreload=10

Yule Tide Log with Christmas Songs
youtu.be/KeWIQz3zHxs

BURNING!

I got some fucking epic gifts.

Check 'em

Pic related and a sweet poem too!
pastebin.com/b38YHYeD

Thanks so much guys, really made my xmas! ^_^

>that poem
guess you're having a white christmas, user

wew

for Sage, always

Cute!

Thank you for coordinating, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=0r0dhT2JUGc&list=PLtCw1pT79DaJ050gsAfNxi2_95tvZlHV1&index=27
youtube.com/watch?v=0fYL_qiDYf0
youtube.com/watch?v=3eILoQChD_A
youtube.com/watch?v=6ddO3jPUFpg
youtube.com/watch?v=dP5YT1O3Tvg

I hope it was decently in character for her.

I got this cute pic of my son and some pokemon
They're all so round I love them all, Shaymin is also my favourite legendary. I'm super grateful for this gift!! Thanks a lot and merry christmas /sthg/!!!

>pic related
Totally unexpected, had a damn good laugh in the process. Thank you, kindly user! Bless you, it's wonderful.

>pastebin.com/QAiEy8L1
A true poet, it's so sweet, bless your heart. I've been thirsting for eggnog all week, actually, but unfortunately I genuinely cannot afford it right now. I swear I'll find a way though!

>pastebin.com/2hknfr2C
This is lewd and indulgent and the ending had me rolling on the floor and wiping tears of laughter from my eyes. Bless your heart!

You're all wonderful and I cannot say how much I appreciate and treasure your efforts. Thanks a bunch for being kind, really you're all sweeter than Honey

I'm very glad my little doodle was able to help make you happy, it's honestly what I strive for and it means so much to know I was able to invoke some sort of happs in you.

Please enjoy yourselves!

it was beautiful.
I really appreciate it, senpai

cute!

You absolutely did, friend.

Hope everyone has an awesome xmas time

It sucks that Super Sonic is paid dlc but is it really so satanically bad that it's only gonna be free for a month? Everyone who'd want the game should have it at this point and a month isn't too fast of a timeframe unless your schedule really is that packed.

I'm fucking dying. Merry Christmas, you beautiful bastard.
m.imgur.com/a/DraKe

Also Im not defending this beimg a thing at all but it really isnt that bad of theyre basically giving it out for free

>good future

It's a matter of prescedent, user.
What's stopping them from having Super Sonic always be DLC from now on?

Glad you enjoyed the fic, user!

Forces was the last 3D sonic game

If they'll make it free then too it won't be much of a problem either

I think the hate stems from the fact that its Super Sonic. SUPER SONIC. We've never had to pay for Super Sonic before. It's always been available as an unlockable or part of the story somehow in the previous games. We've never had to pay before. If it were some kind of other random feature like more Avatar clothes, extra levels, a skateboard feature, etc. people wouldn't be as angry. But come on man. Super Sonic.

you stop that right now, user.

>second pastebin
o-oh my

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is the best show ever.

Who is Joe?

I get that, it's being mad about the free month that I don't get, it's not like people who got it are gonna have to pay to access it again

I'm glad that you ended up liking them! My cheeks are really warm

>The moment you realise Rotor is only there to complete Eggman's Beatles pun.

The eggmobile doesn't have wheels dude

Where did Surfer Shadow come from?

Sometimes it does, when Eggman is using certain attachments.

Some guy on /v/ made a fake rumor that included Boom Shadow wearing a Hawaiian shirt and people ran with it.

>I got 4 gifts
N-nani? Sorry, I've caught something in my eye... Gimme a sec to "unwrap" and post picture gifts, and have sweet short poems by best girl
pastebin.com/fDG73nkZ
pastebin.com/4GFScLX1

Sonic 2, first boss

#MeToo

early boom rumors

it's free for a limited time. If it were just free then we'd only be complaining about sonic team sending out an unfinished game

>live youtube Sonic role play chat
>youtube.com/watch?v=ljRpPaS4L8E

Can we...ruin their spirits?

I know, rite?

Sonic or Shadow?

shadow

she got tired of waiting for Sonic?
Or she forgot her contact lenses again?

>Actually wanting to bully children

Edgey hedgey

Forgot her glasses. Really needs her gweshes

>Super Sonic
Now what's that 3rd unidentified dlc? There's one left on that are planned list

You guys can be super sweet

Pitch a new Shadow game
>How is it different from previous games?
>How is it similar?
>Any problems that need to be adressed?
>What's the story?
>Who are the characters?
>Tone?

>decide to check top ten rankings for secret and extra stages
>they're mostly all birds

Fucking double jumpers.

D'awww. This kills the man. I'll treasure it forever, anons, Merry Christmas

Wasn't there some Omega and Infinite DLC as well?

What's the deal with British Sonic comics?

super-cute!

those were hoaxes, I believe. there was no evidence other than someone taking camera pictures of some files, which you can easily rename

I thought it was odd, Omega isn't popular enough to warran DLC.

Sticks a cute!

avian master race

>wordswordswords
Nice fic, Ian.

>heavy bantz

>Planet Amy
Kek, I fucking love you autists sometimes.

No the game files are actually there since several people were able to access them. What people speculated is that they were lines for Shadow's DLC but it doesn't have Rouge listed so who knows.

And another one, that made me cry too, but for a different reason. It would be a crime not to share it.

Merry Christmas and holidays, you glorious bastards

They were files related to Shadow dlc. In particular, their lines and mini portraits for world map and in level dialogues. Because none of those two had them in main game

top fucking kek

imgur.com/a/9oVcm

What a nice dog and Sonic looks proud!
Your plant looks like it's growing well, that's very cool. I'm bad with keeping my plants alive but I do appreciate the appearance and maintenance it takes. Thank you for the pictures, I really like looking at them.

Meant to ad the video link: youtube.com/watch?v=mJdce0hm9EE&feature=youtu.be

Loved this video. Thanks & Merry Christmas /sthg/!

*photo realism*

That art looks really wonky.

This. Just a bit of bantz, mate

Flowers and Sonic just go together well to me. It's okay that the sunflower isn't yellow. I still appreciate it and there are red sunflowers if you didn't know that! The drawing reminds me of the Sonic X scene and I really like that moment. Thank you!

Thank you to both anons, and I hope the drawings and poems were okay enough.

I want to impregnate Tails.

That's so cute and really cleverly done too!

Maybe you can do that on your vacation

This is beautiful

>"It's okay that the sunflower isn't yellow. I still appreciate it and there are red sunflowers if you didn't know that!"
>when you bring up something that stood out and clearly bothered you and rationalize it to yourself in front of everyone even though the only ine you're only trying to convince you like it is yourself

Post Blaze.

What would Sonic characters get for Christmas?

Does it sound like that? I'm sorry about that, user.

Thankyou so much, SSAnon for putting this together.
It's been a long time since I've felt so warm 'n fuzzy inside at xmas time.

Super Amy

I'm glad you liked it! I tried using all the kinds of Amys. It was hard though, considering the poor sound quality of adventure's voice acting. I straight up up cheated and used melodyne (sorry)
i don't even like planet wisp but i tried my best

Merry christmas amyfag!!

I just a joke, dude, don't take it so seriously like an autist. We had a thread on /v/ like 30 minutes ago.

How respectable is anime?