Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1205

Getting ready for Squidmas and Squidday Edition
Previous thread NEWS
>Murasaki will be added as DLC for Senran Kagura Shinobi Refle in February, Localization still unconfirmed
>New Link, the new mobage RPG, is out! Look for it on iTunes or APKpure
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmnbK9VR7VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hibbers

I love my big sis!

I love Yomi! Every thread!

Is this achievable natty?

She's "your" Senran only in your mind. She's probably multiple people's Senran across the world, and if she materialized in the real world, as a real person, nowhere under the stipulation of the original question was it stated that she'd be attracted to you or want to spend time with you.

So who are your bets on who will get added to Refle next? Murasaki kinda threw things off since obviously Ikaruga/Yozakura/other most popular ones were the favorites.

Pic not related.

only if your genes are super fucked

I bet is gonna be Ryoubi

Only with macromastia, unfortunately. Hitomi Tanaka is a good example

Oh, that reminds me, post Rin

Can somebody explain me how this arerna mode works in New Link? The one that can be chosen now?

Shiki would make sense in a narrative fashion. They just set it up as Shiki's a new exchange student from Japan in your American high school and she needs help with her English.

It would be nice if a cozy slice of life series about nichijou Senran school life were made, like Gyaruko

Hikage.

Rin is a perfect christmas cake

I'd prefer a paizuri simulator.

She really is though

You get matched again random teams based on your league and get promoted / demoted as you win or lose

Arena entries refresh over time like stamina and you get silver medals regardless of if you win or lose but there’s a limit to how many you can get per day

I think gold medals are season rewards restricted to the higher ranks so nobody has any yet

I just said that's the plot setup that has you interacting with Shiki. HOW you interact with Shiki would be up to Takaki but if it were up to me, Paizuri would definitely be a possibility.

i will wait for rin

>First match
>Level 1 only units
>Next match
>5 SSRs Swimsuit killing me at their first attack
How's this balanced?

It's not. Welcome to mobile gaming. Enjoy your empty wallet.

Everyone's at the bottom rank because it just started. In time, the whale teams will be in the higher ranks where you'd expect them.

Ideally, anyway. We'll see how it actually plays out.

It’s rank based matchmaking and since pvp just started everyone is at the shit tier ranks regardless of how strong they are

>Rin's route finally released
youtube.com/watch?v=pmnbK9VR7VM

Hibari or Kagura given those are Takaki's other favorites.

I'm okay with whales taking the highest places as always unless they start throwing exclusive cards as rewards. Even outfits would be tolerable.

meow

This is easily one of the cutest cards imo

I agree.

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

One of the crimsons if they care at all about school representation. Yes, I know Crimson isn't technically a school. Shut the fuck up.

>Miyabi makes rhymes

>Hikage best thing okay
>bad gay dicks idea
>came hot dicks
>bully Rin
>cute games Asuka

>Husky voice calls from inside the bag

>Shiki girls looks real
Shiki's "girls" are real!

>sorry nipples better dick

>reflection
Shiki is a vampire fags BTFO!

>haruka need character
rude

>paizuri disgusting
Naizuri is best.

Dhampirs are half human so they're physical beings, so they have reflections.

Look at Shiki and her cousin.

Confirmed for best Shiki pic

No, this is.

Can't we all just agree that they are both equally shit?

Who's the horniest girl in the franchise?

The one who can't sit next to you on the couch without making out. The one who pulls you into a fitting room at the mall for a quickie. The one who insists on sitting in the back row of the theater so she can give you a handjob while the movie's playing. The one who makes sure neither of you can go to bed at night without a good three or four orgasms.

I say Haruka.

Imu.
She states that she can barely restrain herself from touching Miyabi in SV.

But her ass, look at it

It's like if you had a divine out of body experience and you got to see heaven, you would be shocked to discover it wasn't a big country in the sky at all, just a cloud with Shiki's back to you, with her looking back at you, wearing a light fuscha G-string for you to admire until the end of time

Oh. Can it be Haruka anyway?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Both equally great you mean. Shiki's a sex goddess.

do you really have to ask?

Shiki a Shitki

My version of her would. Just because your senran is a whore doesn't mean mine is. Nowhere on the original was estipulated that we were talking about YOUR fugly whore. It might as well have been my pure angel

Either Haruka or Ryouna.
One of them is a rapist and the other wants to be a rape victim

She's the most perverted, I don't know if she's the horniest

President Haruka is, believe me folks, believe me.

Shiki is probably pretty horny too.

if she were a real person, even if just for a day. She would make her own decisions, and not be beholden to your fantasies of what she was like in your head. Even though it can be fun to headcanon that Hanabi gives warm hugs and likes hip hop, there's absolutely nothing that makes that so if she were to materialize as a real person for a day. She might hate hip hop and not want to be touched.

>President
>rapist
Please refrain from making any political commentary in this general

I said what I meant.

I think Haruka has more inhibitions and more restraint than Ryouna. Ryouna only knows that she desires sexual pleasure and has no shame. I could see her just being at a random carnival/county fair or something like Oktoberfest or an EDM music festival asking random people to reach down her panties and diddle her huge clit and feel how soaking wet she is.

>Haruka has more inhibitions
She literally tried to rape a person my man

When?

Well I mean...

TOKYO (Reuters) - Asakusa district prosecutors have charged five women with terrorist offences in absentia, according to a recent statement by the Tokyo Superior Court Public Affairs bureau.

Prosecutors named the ring leader of the group, Homura al-Kebabi, a half-Japanese, half-Syrian Japanese national believed to possess dual citizenship in those countries, as responsible for this week's terrorist attacks.

After the recent string of Tokyo-area DOKKAN explosions, police increasingly suspect Ms. al-Kebabi's group, known as 'Gurentai', to be responsible.

A Kantou area-wide search for the indicted has revealed links to a private secondary education academy with ties to the federal government, but state officials did not respond to a request for a statement.

In a White House press briefing statement, President Trump has condemned the attacks, while voicing his support for the indicted.

"I would date those girls if I was 20 years old again, sure. Especially Haruka, God, what a pair."

not really. Shiki's flirty and friendly, yeah she winks and licks her lips at you but she's just playing. You actually try to make a move on her and she gets embarrassed and maybe even a bit angry.

To be fair with Haruka the senrans were prosecuted for sexual assault half of them would get life imprisonment

Haruka wouldn't rape you if you were dating her. She'd just use that body of hers, knowing how hot it makes you, to fuck you whenever and wherever she wants, cuz she knows you want it too.

This is how human relationships are supposed to work

>she knows you want it too
Uhum. She "knows"

Rape is good

It's fun at least

>if she were a real person she would make her own decisions
Your entire theory is based on the idea tha there is a "true version" of my senran and that this true version has opinions and desires that might not align with mine. Do you have any proof of that?

This thread went to shit faster than I expected.

>75 replies
You're expecting too much from /skg/

>complaining about post quality
Go somewhere else if want game discussion.

what I'm saying is that if your Senran materialized as a real flesh and blood human being for 24 hours, she'd be her own person, not your slave, and whether she likes you or not would be her CHOICE and you have no idea what choices she'd make there. She might like you, she might not want anything to do with you.. but this is her one opportunity to be real and your one opportunity for her to physically be in your life. You were saying you'd be okay with her deciding to not want anything to do with you and just leaving her alone and then just disappearing forever, or, you somehow think she'd be just as you fantasize her to be desperately in love with you.

I'm just saying this is my one chance so if she decides she wants nothing to do with me I say "oh hey check out this rag smells good right?"

Ikaruga's legs tho

guys you sound angry
please think of happy boobs!

Now I understand. You said if(and only IF) she doesn't like you would rape her. But what's the point them if the girl you're raping is apparently different than the girl you wanted to rape?

Their minds are getting flabby. They need Ikaruga-style pool exercises. That anime special was peak Ikaruga, IMO. Low-tied hair Ikaruga is best Ikaruga.

rei_no_pool

amputee senran

I love Renka

When I see happy boobs I want to spank then until I get happy

Mistress Z VS the Great Unhappy Boob Yoma of Darkness!

Anyone who tells you the anime was shitty is now confirmed for just trying to fit in

The anime is mediocre

Reminder that it's perfectly okay to rape Shiki if she doesn't like you!

It's boring though

Stand by to repel boarders! Ready arms! All hail the animus vulva!

well I don't want to rape anyone. I'm just saying if she'll wink out of existence and you'll never encounter her again, that while both options are regrettable, I'd regret NOT doing something more than doing something.

>I had my one chance and I just let her go and let her disappear forever, and she wanted nothing to do with me.
vs
>It was my one chance... and even though I had to do it in a shitty way and she was passed out, I got to hold her in my arms and feel her warmth and I'll never forget that.

Obviously that's a last ditch effort and I'd prefer it if she enjoyed my company and wanted to do things with me and spend time with me and at least cuddle with me

You'd regret NOT raping a living, breathing person more than you'd regret doing it? user, do you have a conscience?

Weren't you the one complaining about how BLACKED Shiki degrades her and treats her like garbage? Why are you advocating raping her if she doesn't want to have sex with you?

Watch out for midnight...

we're talking about a hypothetical situation where this "person" only exists for 24 hours and then vanishes out of existence without a trace. On December 23rd they exist only as a figment of your imagination and as a fictional character, on December 25th they are back to just being a fictional character.

? You're making a lot of assumptions about identity over an anonymous board