/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
New Weapon! The squeezer is available. Sub: Splash wall; Special: Stingray
Team Sweater won the latest US Splatfest by 3-0!
Walleye Warehouse is now playable

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/

>Patch 2.0.0 gear list
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/g83932g3
pastebin.com/PsKJbpXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post woomies

>rainymess
rainy confirmed for closet oc poster

Now that Clam Blitz has been out for a little while, I'm curious to see what people think of it. Vote and post your opinions on it
strawpoll.com/g83932g3
If you want to talk about it more, here are some suggestions
>favorite map
>favorite weapon to use
>theoretical best weapon, sub and special kit for it
>where it ranks among the other modes

I've mostly just been playing it in solo queue, but I've been having a really good time with it. Currently just in S rank.
>favorite map
Can't really narrow it down to just one right now, but I like maps where you can throw in the clams from multiple locations. Sturgeon, Mako, & Mainstage being ones that I like a lot. It's surprising to me because the maps I generally like the least play the mode better than maps I like more for other modes.
So far I've only used the N-Zap and Squeezer for my entire Solo experience, finding some nice success with both walls and armor allowing me to safely score and also help out my own team as they score.
Theoretically, I think the best guns are ones that are already good in the game; N-Zap, Rapid Pro, Heavy, L3, 52.
I'd currently rank it above every other mode due to the coordination, comeback potential, and needing to control as much turf as possible for information on clam spawns. Although I still feel I'm in the honeymoon period. I feel the mode also requires specific maps in order to play well. Kelp and Walleye suck.

>Squeezer player
>C'mon team let's squeeze out a victory!

>tri-slosher
>doesn't even need to try to win

It's a great mode because it gets people all over the map in a better way than turf war.

But the Tri Slosher has enough compartments for each one of your teammates.

INKOPOLIS - Cnidari, the lead singer for the popular Chirpy Chirps, is hospitalized this morning after an accidental drug overdose. She is listed as being in "stable but critical condition" at Inkopolis General Hospital this morning.

Cnidari's frequent check-ins to rehab and run-ins with the law have dominated entertainment headlines after the Chirpy Chirps announced an indefinite hiatus late last year. Her erratic and unpredictable behavior was something that many in the music industry found troubling.

"I'm shocked and saddened to hear about my friend in the hospital," wrote Crowntail, violinist for the Bottom Feeders on social media. "Praying for a quick recovery. Much Love."

Pearl from Off the Hook is drawing criticism for what many are calling a "cold" response to the news, stating over her daily talk show that "It's a drag, but she knew drugs were bad. Everyone knows that. I mean, why feel sorry for her? Whatever!" Off the Hook's publicist was not available for comment as of presstime.

This is INN.

What if Splatoon had sport game spin offs like Mario has?
Splatoon skating, splatoon b-ball etc.
Or should the woomies just be cameos in mario sports games?

I like what you're doing.

I bet that was octoPearl

I'd play a JSR clone set in Splatoonland.

I always knew she was a druggy.

Fuckin' dusties.

octos are woomies now too and if you disagree you're specist.

Is Pearl a squid?

Octolings are aras. True octarians are burps. Calling them woomies is like calling a white human nigga.

pygmy goblin squid

What if your speggy was getting bullied at school?

I bet she can't even woomy

imagining her trying is the cutest thing

Can someone explain this kill to me? Cause it looks completely fraudulent on both ends.

I guess that's true

1 6 H z
6 H z
H z
z

I don't think it's netcode, more likely physics glitches on rust guy's side.

high latency + low tickrate

>tfw tentbrella main

Something is really messed up about the connections lately. I've had more disconnects in the last week than in all the months before.

p2p in a nutshell

what is this webm even supposed to show

Damn, having the shield stay up longervwould've been so good in that situation. Also, that moron jumping to you and not to a beakon.

>place three beacons all around the map
>no one ever uses them

I like how her tentacles have a heart in them

Well the beacon takes a lot of ink and I think the sheid uses ink every time it's hit so it wouldn't have helped.

then maybe you should use them yourself, no one is stopping you

>I think the sheid uses ink every time it's hit
I refuse to believe this until I see webm proof
captcha: needs fiestas

pastebin.com/PsKJbpXQ

I hope you guys like it.

Brella can jump straight into action and shield on landing.

>Anonarwhal

Shield just uses ink whether it is hit or not.

It's like Anonymous, but Anonarwhal.

And how this forbids putting beakons in some remote vantage spot and using them? Jumping into action is not always the best thing to do even with shield and the shield won't protect you from suction bomb on arrival or something

Because Brella not mid-action is useless and brella that doesn't survive is a bad brella, that's why beakons on Tent are the stupidest design choice that is only there because "lol you can set camp". They would be remotely useful if teammates used them, but if they don't you may as well not waste time on them.

I was the one who made the video. And watching both sides with sound still makes no sense to me. I was in shock in the moment and it still doesnt make sense re watching it multiple times

You've heard of elf on the shelf....

The thing with this game is, even if the defending side sees some crazy bullshit happen, it almost always makes sense to the attacking side (except with grenades which are the opposite). This made no sense on either side, and synced up very well too.

I hope camp triggerfish never returns.

What about...

This senpai.

I didn't get the chance to play last night. What was the general verdict on the new weapon?

What's camp triggerfish?

Male ejaculation is what I heard.

Can have some fun with that idea

How fresh am I /ink/?

Not even close

Unironically worse than Poser

I'm having PTSD

>tfw the /ink/ user you like doing league with hasn't posted or been on for 2 days
Is he dead guys?

Who is it?

im probably not the user youre looking for but ill play league with you if youd like

Huh, Crazy Arrows work surprisingly good with Splat Roller.

Decade

Maybe later user. I'm pretty busy with self-loathing

The joke was that that was the meme Jap combo back in Splatoon 1. Guess there aren't as many people from the original general as I thought

Salmon Run in an hour?

were crazy arrows actually a meme? I only remember the hat and shirt

I remember it being blue moto boots instead of crazy arrows.
Ink resist was super good in early splat1.

It was them or Blue Moto Boots. I don't remember

Huh. Most Krak-Ons I've seen were all or near all swim speed, sometimes special charge.

this
>user tries to prove hes ebin old fag
>only proves that he's retarded by fucking up the meme

Woomy's calling you daddy while you fill their womby!

I saw Crazy Arrows a ton. Everyone called them the clown shoes.

A terrible map, second worst after moray

It was the best RM map hands down plus TC and TW were fun on it too.

t.rangelet

>not eliter with the 3 attack up gear

>Decade
>Dead
Impossible I would feel it

>best RM map
That's walleye
>TC
>awful as ever and now you cannot even escape because lolwater over the whole tower path
kys anytime
t. partial charge abuser eliterfag

>Cum inside Woomy
>Dick Still hard
>Come again
>Its starts to hurt!

>That's walleye
your taste is shit
>eliterfag
Nah. You know there is an ability called bomb range up? It's really useful sometimes.

What if you caught your yebby sniffing your dirty clothes and touching himself?

>implying I have a yebby

>yebbyposting when 99% of us wont be able to relate with our woomies
give up, homo

Schedule a sex change for him because he clearly likes guys and wants a plug and not a socket.

fuck , the other way round.

sounds good to me as long as he lets me do the same
>hurr durr this post isnt about me wahhh
baka

>kageys gay for decade
I knew you were a fag.