POSWER RANGERS: Posw to 1$ MEME MAGIC

Posw is on a course to one dollar.

This is Ambulance bro, so most of my chart from before is accurate.

However this scale has just gone up imo.

We have three bullish pennants

>first one
>second one pushed it to 20 cents
>this thrid one is huge and likely to push this 50 cents and higher

dollar posw is coming

Praise kek

Buy POSW before its too late

This current trend will flux untill it reaches point of triangle and break away to unknown heights.

Kek praise, good luck everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TM8sAPB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praise kek. Will 864 POSW make me rich? I MUST ACCUMULATE MORE

I've got 845, I need to get more as well. We in the same boat senpai. Wat do?

Its ok when this reaches above 1 dollar, you will be happy

Moon is coming.

Right now the weak handed daytraders are selling to get back on the rising price of BTC and Eth, but it isn't going to last. There's only so many coins available. Stay strong anons, POSW is a diamond in the rough that doesn't come around often.

it will dip hard after the dividends are paid out. People are just waiting for it and drop their bag after, but will be a good rebuy after that.

not so sure, dont you think people will want to stake their shit, to make even more?

i got weak hands boys
sold my shit just now
already made 800% profits so i can't take the pressure
hands still sweaty lmao

palms are sweaty , weak hands spagetti.

Dont eevr forgetti the poswer ranger bregetti

I would guess that it would dip after dividend payout, because people are easily disappointed, and i could see a lot of people being disappointed at the dividend amount being small (because this thing is still in it's early stages so of course it's going to be small).

Im getting ready to accumulate more in the days after the dividend.

Nice call to ambulance bro on the penant. I didn't see it until you pointed it out. Please keep posting every day ambulance bro.

PRAISE KEK

>$10 soon

That's why I'm thinking I should sell at a profit then buy the dip. But I'm worried it won't go down past 9k sats

If price its coming down just before the dividends, imagine where the price will be after the dividends get distributed...

I cashed out now don't like the feel of thuis dividends hype. If it stays arround 14k i might buy in again.

My guess would be 12k sats for the dip.

I sincerely hope you are right, user.

BUY POSW ASAP

>how do I get more posw?

Buy more.

You must have made a shitty amount because the buying volume is shit.

The only way to cash out 100k+ dollars is to wait for $1 per coin.

When's the best time to buy in in the next few days ? Had to wait for BTC to hit my account

It's dipping right now, so I would wait to see if it drops to 12k-13k sats and buy in. It might not get that low though.

After the dividend user.

After the dividend.

updated chart , it is following pattern, uptrends and downtrends should be smaller and smaller untill, it moons

everyone is frauding. its down to .18

We're in a dip right now.

You can buy now.

soon it will go back to 20-21 cents and then back down around 19 cents and pop at the tip of the triangle

Pop as in crash and burn

Or pop as in takeoff to the moon

pop as in rise to 50 cents range

I'm thinking $1

>not $50

>living in an actual dream
say hi to santa for me paco

I don't think we'll see $1 this month.

Your faith will be rewarded.

>wait for divident payout and big dip cuz people will sell their shit
>put everything you have in posw and stake all your shit
>make big profit 1-2 months from now

yay or nay ?

Just memeing lads. $1 by June is entirely within reach though.

Just noticed that POSW was quietly added to Coinomi a few days ago.

The devs also said that the downtimes earlier were to lay groundwork for new features, everything is feeling really solid right now

Because it is solid.

Easily top 10 coin.

Expect no less than $100

Yeah $100 sounds right.

Have fun with your dead coin.
It's already going down.
All the new money is going into. BTC ETH and LTC right now.

If you don't want to make money off those, go in XBY and CHC.
They have 100x more potential than the shitty run PoSW coin that the devs have no idea how to run

>XtraBYtes
>ChainCoin
thank me later anons

What if I have POSW and those two coins already, user?

Get rid of PoSW it's gonna dump.
Either that or just have a skeptically healthy amount of PoSW and realize it may get cut in half in a weeks time.

PoSW is a great idea and technology, but what matters the most is the people who run it.
One man can take a hammer and make a house.
Another can take a hammer and break into one.

A post-dividend dump feels likely.
Might be a good idea to cut holdings now and buy back.

I was expecting a pump pre-dividend but it doesn't look like that's happening.

hahahahah weaks hand spagetti

you all will cry the next two days

Because it's on Friday.. The plan looks like get it cheap and accumulate then hype on Thursday then blows up Friday.

yep

The only way this won't go down after the dividend is if the dividend is three digits (in BTC).
That's not impossible, but seems unlikely.

So the big question is not "will it dump after the dividend" but "will it bottom out above the current price."
The only way for that to happen is for it to pump tomorrow, ideally past 20k.

It is going to fall like a rock since the dividend is going to be about $3 per 10k PoSW. Don't believe me? Do the math...

im getting sweaty hands here

They were talking about changing the dividend model to a snapshot one. To shoo away PnD like that

HODL

I bought Ethereum at $13/coin last year and it dipped down to $6/coin at one point, but I never sold and then had 300 ETH at $53/coin. I put 80% of my ETH into POSW last week.

See you on the moon.

Okay I'm about to buy while it's looking cheap
YAY OR NAY?
Wait longer?

Few satoshis wont matter when this moons to $5

Today is dip day so yeah buy now. Set a buy order because it's been going up and down all day

Fuvk I should have bought posw sooner

Hey smart guy, give me one good reason why XBY is going to pump any time soon.

Looks like it already had its pump and is now crashing and burning hard.

What does XBY even do and why should we buy in? Whats going to cause it to pump again anytime soon?

Okay let's do the math. How much btc did the site make this month?

okay I just put in a buy order for .00014620

Kek this is what I've been saying.

We think alike, user

I think the same. It fucking pisses me off how the devs can be so good at coding but shit at selling it or respond with good support

At best this is a badly run coin. Just spend some time in Slack and you'll see what I mean. At worse this is a scam ponzicoin of the worst kind.

Need we go over the red flags?

I fucking told you Veeky Forums, but most of you fuckheads are so delusional. This is a pump and dump because the Whales know that something stinks with the posw dev team, in fact they admitted it right in the Slack. Posw might pump further but there is gonna be a hard crash.

Hodl at your own risk fools.

XBY is insanely speculative. You're essentially buying the promise of a new method of blockchain security to compete with PoS and PoW. I think it's based entirely on masternodes but I'm not sure.

I want to buy a few because it has 10-50x potential but it's insanely risky, especially since the white paper isn't even out yet so we can't tell if their theory is horseshit.

It's because the site and exchange isn't done. They don't want to promote something that isn't finished

But yeah the PR and communication is pretty bad. They're 4-5 guys running it out of their garages and bedrooms though, so what do you expect.

Bought at the top guys

You mean bottom

Plus the devs are most like autistic geniuses, of course their communication is going to be a bit shit. Hopefully they'll hire a great marketing person when the exchange is completed.

I hope so

It is

Updated and automatic verification system coming in 10 days

BULLISH PENNANT STIL FORMING GUYS

STOP PALMS ARE SWEATY WEAK HANDS SPAGETTI,

where do you get this at ?

Also, reminder that there are only 3 devs carrying the weight of the load. Expect a much better site and exchange once the team expands.

buy wall needs to go up

okay.

poswallet.slack.com

If you have a support issue just submit a ticket instead. They help you much more that way

If they made 50 BTC after expenses, which I consider a high estimate, the dividend will be about 125 sats per POSW.

If they made 10 BTC, which I consider to be on the low end of what's likely, the dividend will be about 25 sats per POSW.

That's why I only put a small amount in it. I like the dev and his mission but very very risky

LAWL same.

I got 50k XBY for around $20

That's what I did for chain coin except only 140 for like 15 dollars

We are requiting only the most elite traders to our pump group
discord.gg/TM8sAPB
dont even bother joining with

Some slack updates in case you missed them:

>automated verification coming in 10 days
>now available on Coinomi wallet
>coming soon to CoinPayments
>plans to try and bring Ethereum staking to the site by summer(!), see pic related
>PIVX coming back once masternode pool staking is up
>going to expand the dev team soon

they said they removed pivx because it was for the LONG TERM best interest for PoSW.
They have no fucking clue how to run a business.
Three days ago they delisted PIVX and said it had to be done ASAP for the long term betterment of PoSW. Three days later they say they want to add back PIVX.
This fucking coin is going to die a slow death back to where it came from.
All because the fucking devs are retarded.
It could have been a good coin but they ruined it for everyone.
Fucking shame.

kek, are you the same guy going apeshit in the slack?

You are the retarded one. They advised everyone to move their PIVX because at that point, it was just better for anyone who had PIVX to stake it themselves.

When they finally have a way for PIVX for be profitable on the POSW site, then they will announce that you can come back. It's very simple...

are you having other issues in life that are making act out in this way? lol

calm down cryptobaron.

I don't think you understand how PIVX masternodes work.

Getting rid of PIVX was the right move.

how do i get into here though, i need an invite or something?

>I only put $100 into this
>no sweat
>no spaghetti hands
>it'll be $1000 soon
>if it crashes I only lost $100

This is why I think POSW will dump over the weekend. People will get pissy because the dividend didn't turn out to make them rich, so they will dump.

I will be waiting to buy their shares at 10k sats.

>lost 0.1 btc already
hands are starting to be sweaty

Goddamn their PR is savage

they don't give a fuck about one dude whining.

act like a bitch get treated like one.

That's why I have faith in this.

At least it tells you it's not a scam when they tell a guy who invested a lot to fuck off

For their website; They have a pretty low Alexa ranking. 685.000. Which is very low, for a site like this. They only have 20 sites linking in, which is also redicoulously low.

They need a couple of months to grow, when the site grows the PosW goes up.

That's the main reason i've invested in this

>until, it moons

Or, nosedives.

Obviously I've upset some folk on here.
Please continue putting your money in a garage company that is in way too deep for their own good.
I got in PoSW at .034 and got out at .014 so I'm not complaining I already made my gains.
it's just that the more I think about and participate in the PoSW community, the more it starts to reek of something shady and none of it adds up.

You mean take off.

what did they say to him

Exactly. It's like buying Bittrex coins (if that were a thing) when no one else knows about it and it's very early.

.114 my bad kek