/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Waifu Edition

>Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Starlight_Celebration

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Callback Campaign:
>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

Previous thread:

Finally done!

Keep those HUD layouts coming

>waifu edition
>not posting the best wife

Renko trapped in my tickle dungeon, getting her silky pale soles tickle tortured for hours~

Her gasps and screams of laughter ring out as her feet are mercilessly tortured~

i love seto

Fuck off Adelais.
Go take your meds.

Be my friend. Unless you're a bully of some sort.

ive fallen in love with my in-game character wat do?

Shame on him, I'll post the best wife in his place

Right? What were you two thinking?
Shut up Shota, we're friends and I bully the shit out of you.

Disgusting.

B'nhaka's tanned sweet soles tied up and subjected to the nail brush tickle treatment~

Her screams of laughter excite me as she begs me to stop, but I won't be releasing her for a few more days.

roe/highlander thread

definitely not, balmung is my home i've thought of moving to mateus, but i've got too many memories here

Yeah, cute cat sure why not

The tiddies are the best part, but literally every roe ever uses the tiddycoat so i try to avoid it. It's almost laughably bad how some of the textures look on roes, male or female too. God bless the ps3.

don't talk to my girlfriend like that ass hole

No bulli...

Grats user!

This is back up as an expert party, one deeps slot and tank/healer

You have issues m8

crafting noob here why is it impossible to make HQ shit?

Well done, old sport.

The thing about Scholar is that, at least in regular content, a crappy WHM or AST can just fall back on spamming Cure II or Benefic II on the tank, and maybe hit Medica/Helios if party-wide damage goes out. Adloquium and Succor both have most of their strength in the shield they apply, so if you spam those (and don't use Emergency Tactics) they do fuckall in terms of actual healing. That's why you have Eos and three really good Aetherflow-powered heals, but bad/new Scholars are usually either afraid to use those in case they REALLY need that Lustrate or Indom later on, or blow them all on Energy Drain or unnecessary healing and wonder why everything falls apart 20 seconds later. Plus, some people buy the meme about Eos being the real healer a bit too well.

And yeah, there's nothing more worrying than going into a dungeon as a tank with a duty finder SCH, grabbing your first group of mobs, and suddenly all of Eos's abilities go off. Manage your fairy, damnit.

A femroe Scholar, that's a rare and wonderful thing.

Congrats!

Fucking who

Fuck off tranny.
Go drink bleach.

>grown man erp'er feet
enjoy your stds
touching shitskin spearchucker feet

It becomes immensely easier to HQ stuff with level and cross class skills user, if you're at a low level it's pretty much impossible without luck and all HQ mats.

This is fucking disturbing. Please stop.

I've been looking for something as functional and stylish as Uraeus coat for a while to replace it in my SCH glam but can't find anything I like.

Preaching to the choir.

I like being a femroe because it feels powerful and beautiful, and a SCH because in my heart of hearts I am a healslut. Nobody's forced me down onto my knees after a dungeon to date, though. Feels bad.

Can I be a waifu?

hi cxan you pls post some lalafell ty

A multitude of reasons. NQ materials, lack of job specific skills, lack of cross class skills, poor gear or lack of gear, lack of CP to use your touch skills. In the beginning you're not going to have much chance at getting HQ, which is why the quests themselves don't start asking you for HQ turn ins until the 20s/30s. Just keep leveling and work on getting better equipment and you'll eventually be shitting out HQ items.

Would you do foot stuff with spidercat?

>no starlight robe code yet

>sigmascape is going to use bosses from FF6 or FF7 or something silly
>the four (IV) f(r)iends will never be added

renko please let me massage your feet thanks

where do i find good slutgear

Gimme a minute!

post little cringers

Fuck off.

cringe

no i wont fuck off creep

>marililith is in the rdm questline
>kraken in hullbreaker and sastasha
>tiamat in asyz lla
>lich probably somewhere i forgot

>b-but IV

guys tell me about puttels comedy club

Just woke up, don't mind the black hair i'm being silly. It's a Starlight Robe.

RGFT - VV9F - 32BV - FMSM - D9D5

Aren't those from FF1?

between renko and spidercat who would win in a toe wrestling war that took place in a mud wrestling arena

people are way too good at this

Moooooooorning. Remember it is another day to appreciate your local goth gf.

fuck off Mel.
fuck off Yunny go spam more emotes for 6 hrs.

Some day I will catch one of these codes in time.

Yes, the real fiends, iv are not as important.

Tickling is weird...

The skalla stuff is really nice, along with alexandrian or midan, or in a pinch, shire.

>spidercat
Nah, probably not. Spider isn't really lewd and our interests don't overlap much.

FANGS

cringe

> many FFVI bosses already featured by Garleans
> inb4 FFVII emerald and ruby weapon will be used by Garleans next expansion
> inb4 Sigmascape is FFXIII or FFII

>cringe
Go overdose on Xanax Mel.

Not them but good luck.

RGFT - J5NA - M247 - YABE - 6CJ5

>FFII
Imagine the salt if that happened.

>Art clearly showed what looked like Golbez and Kain

Thank you!

How do male miqo'te celebrate Starlight? `w`

They don't because they are heathen savages

No worries. Happy holidays, user.

Can someone post a vampire vest code? I missed the event

Cringe.

> inb4 FFX-II bosses
> final tier has bosses from FFXIII-II and Lightning Returns and ends with Triple Bahamut
Perfect.

I think most FFII bosses are already in the game , featured as normal enemies or minor bosses. Except the emperor.

can I hug you

>thread devolves into begging

loling @ with my gf right now
everyone wants a slice of christmas pie

I like the scholarly Scholar look myself so I've been using the Plauge Doctor's Coat, but I do go for the Uraeus Coat on my MCH sometimes. Femroes and Femelezen have ridiculously nice boobs, so might as well have one glamour set that shows them off.

>gf
Men can't be girlfriends Mel.

Nah. I'll be here on Christmas throwing out codes for people after my family has gone to bed, though.

I want to tickle your toes with my tongue

Tomorrow i'm gonna be tossing out a few more robes, and if you're on balmung/aether there's going to be some hide & seek and maybe some other game once I think of something to win $20 in steambux.

Thanks for helping spread some holiday warmth.

You certainly can.

>tfw spend Christmas with my bf while you are all alone

>shire gear
Right, I forgot I used the shire gear unglammed in late HW. A+ Classy.

In the trash, where they belong.

Scholarly SCH best SCH, but the AF gear is notoriously garbage.

watching you flail around is hilarious, keep it up dude you're killing us here XD

>giving a fuck about shit like that

That's odd, I'm spending Christmas with your bf too

[ebin name]...

>tfw really like my eb but he's straight
>tfw spending christmas alone again

>Mel this desperate to not look like a pathetic autist after deleting his character, then begging to get it restored

Someone else snatched it up because I was posing for a screenshot in my shire coat but thanks anyways user. Hope whoever got it treasures it.

Same.
Your delusions are cracking me up XD.

I was afraid of that happening, so I bought a spare.

RGFT - N8HA - K2PA - 3S4J - 48E5

Last one until the big night.

lmao dude im not even mel you got trolled

>eri still trying to make friends through gift codes

Lmao

>he deleted his character
Thank God, that guy was one of the worst people I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

XD

why did you break up with worriedscales?

You're a saint. I'll post a screenshot when I have the chance. And if I ever see you on Leviathan I'll suck your dick if you have one.

I'm not Eri, I don't even really like him all that much. I'm just doing the equivalent of buying someone a cheap beer at a bar.

Please enjoy. And no thank you, I don't like ERP. You go ahead and do your thing, though.

>try to become The Fungah
>everyone stacks on the spot you're on
>Typhon targets you all with AOEs

Th-thanks guys.

when y'all are done arguing about your dumb namefag drama, some help with this would be nice

on the marketboard, are you dense?