Bought $200 worth of bitbean

>Bought $200 worth of bitbean
>Already made $150
>tfw

>he didn't invest his life savings

>bought $1 worth of [INSERT CRYPTOCURRENCY HERE]
>already made $400,000
>definitely not making shit up

It was 10 sats last week. Now it's 28. How is $150 profit from a $200 investment not believable?

I got paid $150 as a wagecuck for taking a thirty minute shit

It was at 39 last week now it's at 28. It's a shitcoin that will never go anywhere because it's a shitcoin.

So any coin that doesn't constantly increase in value is worthless by your logic. Stop playing checkers learn to play chess bitch. Whew smell that? Its the sour smell of a bootlicker who just got BEANED

P U M P
A N D
D U M P

The poor wagie getting cucked by the bean once again. Your bitch getting fucked by Chad while you work all day for sheckelberg

I get paid a salary faggot and don't buy scam coins shilled by retards like you so they can make pizza money while living the NEET lifestyle from their moms basement. I trade and hold coins that actually make me money not lose it.

>scam
Crying scam at everything doesn't make it true little user.

>3rd world pajeet trying to make $20 off a pnd meme

post your account balance
lets see those moon gains you promise everyone

>pajeet
Got any more buzzwords, lil user? Your screeching makes my beans tingle

can we please start banning these fucking pump and dump shitcoin spammers already???

You got btfo

Just ban third world IPs and the problem is fixed

Did you buy into PoSW?

bought my beans, can't wait for the profits this summer!

Good job!
Make sure to buy more if it dips

Bean team welcomes you. Come to the team bean chat to meet the developer if you have any questions

this like holy shit fucking gookmoot get your shit together. this shitcoin spamming is absolutely detestable and innocent people are falling for it and losing a lot of money.

You mean you made your 200 into 150.

PLS HELP A WIGGA OUT

2XdctJrQpnbD9EcrwQPDD4wLRPsvzL8V9p

I HAVE SICK PROJECTS IN MY PIPELINE SO IF YOU SEND ME SOME BEANS I WILL REMEMBER YOU BOI

Guys I would recommend you stock up an cheap beans now is the time. This may will hit 100 sats...

>$700

You want me to put in fucking 1btc or something? Dumb ass nigger. I put in what I thought was enough. There are people who own way more than me on here