/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #680

''Winter has arrived'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=mCnJ2_xN2jU
youtube.com/watch?v=NpcHnid3H-M&list=FL4Vnm8w_FeQCxLQ-EbC0J6g&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Reminder that S1 isnt canon

Oh so BtS is. Episode 3 happened

He was right

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Always.

BtS ended on episode 2 after they kissed

Chloe is #1

Lol. Crazy user lololololo

Go away, Zak.
Your shitty fanfic sucked hard.

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

>As long Ashly stays away from interpretting things/game
Interpreting means thinking and last time i checked, people are free to think whatever they want, moron.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

hello Ashly . How is genderfluid Chloe doing ?

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

What's wrong with seeing Chloe gender fluid. That's how Ashly sees her, leave it alone

>the strawman guy who wants all attention all to himself who verbally attacked Chloe, became violent, cringy enough forcely hugged her, locked her to the room was right
I am not real fan of Rachel but nah. The points that he brought up weren't valid. Because we saw protective Rachel throughout lis. The person who made Chloe really happy at those times (after william and max)

Indeed. She was the cutest girl in Arcadia Bay before she died and Max came back.

Nope still not canon

She's Max's #1

And you made yourself look retarded by saying that. You do realize you're like the only Amberprice that says that?

ashly, keep your stupid agenda from me pls

But she isnt dead though ?

I personally disagree with her genderfluid and whatnot interpretation of Chloe, but to be bothered by what other person thinks is retarded.

Yep. Such a shame that a cutie like Max spent the rest of her life sucking Warryn's dick . At least Chloe died and went to heaven so now she can be with her wife.

How am i retarded for pointing out things that arent canon?

Aww

>She was the cutest girl in Arcadia Bay before she died and Max came back.
>Who is Steph?

ok this is a bit too much now ash

Actually Brave New World is 98%. Awake is 95%

There is actual people believing Bts is fanfiction after claiming Lis is fanfiction and bts was the only canon

I remember some bald fuck with glasses developer talking about ravens in an E3 interview, saying "Watch out for the ravens guys, pay attention to the ravens."

Maybe add that this post?

It also lacks Rachel's power teases which hurt me the most.

Why was BtS chloe so much better than trashley burch’s version?

Yeah user. Those anons are trolls. Let them live in their bubble of denial.

BtS ep1 and 2 are canon, ep3 is fanfic

BtS Chloe was trash. LiS Chloe is better. Rhianna sucks as a voice actor. Bitch need to find another job.

I'll let you keep believing in your headcanon.

t. ashley burch

Now history sides with the common man

Are you one of us?

Did I make the right choice? What would the ending have been if I chose to protect Rachels feelings?

Also, did the decision with accepting the picture from David have any effect on anything? I declined it.

Deny it all you want, its the truth

because Rhianna actually pays attention and puts every inch of effort into her work, unlike trashlee

Nothing was cut. :)

Is leakeranon still alive?
He suddenly disappeared

Lol yeah and Steve jobs was my dad. I am glad Episode 3 turned out the way. I would have payed millions to see your face

>Did I make the right choice? What would the ending have been if I chose to protect Rachels feelings?
No.
>Also, did the decision with accepting the picture from David have any effect on anything? I declined it.
I don't think so. Other than maybe the way Chloe reacts at the end when David proposes (I was shit to David so she flipped them off).

Awwwww, amberblyads are going full on damage control? What a pathetic sight.

Welcome to /lesg/...

he is working on codes just like he promised to us, after his apology

we dont know what happened to betatester friend user though

>Rachel's vision blurred in the backseat of Nathan's Car as the drugs began to take effect

youtube.com/watch?v=mCnJ2_xN2jU

>her heart filled with terror and confusion she heard a familiar voice speak to her, the voice of Sera, her mother
>"He is here Rachel. He came to save you"
>at that moment a figure appears in the headlights on the road ahead
>"what the fuck" Nathan shouts as he slams brakes. The car comes to a violent stop as the figure stands like a brick wall against the car
>Nathan, his face bloodied against the dashboard, doesent have time to react as he is pulled through the front of the broken windshield
>"pathetic little weasel" a voice filled with rage and anger spoke out "you think I would find this timeline and correct this injustice, you touched her, you took her. You would have killed her, I will make you pay.
>"b-but jeffers-" Nathan protested
>"you mean the charred corpse I burned to ash in his pathetic little bunker"
>"I am a fucking god you pathetic mortal, you think you can take my sister"
>Nathan struggles in the vicelike grip of Ryan Amber
>"go on...scream for mercy. I'll make you feel what you would have made her feel
>"please..." Nathan begged wheezingly
>"no dice" Ryan replied mockingly
>his free hand began to glow red with intense heat, he places it on Nathan's face, burning away the skin instantly
>Nathan begins to scream in pure agony
>"BEG." Ryan commanded
>"PLEASE GOD NO IT BURNS STOP FUCKING STOP"
>Ryan placed his fire cloaked hand on Nathans throat , silencing his screams
>"Jeffersons death lasted 4 times as long and 10 times as painful be grateful for this mercy whelp"
>He digs his hand into Nathan's neck and pulls out his windpipe, charred and dripping with hot blood, Ryan discards it and throws it to the ground while Nathan's body collapses onto the road
>he turns to the unconscious Rachel and carries her to the nearest hospital
>"my beloved sister...I'd kill them all for you...every...one"

You get a happy ending where you sit around with her family and everyone’s happy and laughing. You get a big family hug with him and your mom if you were nice to him instead of flipping them off

i'm still here

do you have the others user, these are always great

Rachel deserved to know the truth, if I was Rachel I would want to know as well.

THREE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAX!

kiss~

I love how simplistically adorable these are.

That outfit is perfect for Max. Chloe's is pretty cool too but doesn't feel entirely like her personality.

I liked both Rhianna and Ashly as VAs. I think Ashly's a better fit for Chloe though. Rhianna's good at the sad, angry, and changing, Chloe but Ashly nails the emotionally raw, vulnerable, but still child-like Chloe. Whenever I read a fic or something with Chloe, it's in Ashly's voice.

Both endings are basically exactly the same and accepting the picture does nothing. But remember that nothing was cut. :)

okay, what is your explanation about all intimacy counter. multiple kisses and hot scene?

Perfect. Only thing missing is guldo user

If you were Wenchel, you'd be dead.

This is so accurate. I'm glad you made a new one.

>My Chloe, His Chloe, Her Chloe, Michel's Chloe, Zak's Chloe, Chloe's Chloe

=kek

Cutest couple in Arcadia Bay, who cares about one another deeply and will never be unfaithful. Now and always

I need to make a BTS Chloe folder, pls post art!

Fucking yes! They mentioned raven many times. What the fuck happened to it?

Ah wait "nothing was cut;)"

RACHEL IS FUCKING DEAD AND WE WILL NEVER GET A CHARACTER LIKE HER EVER AGAIN

SHE WILL BE DEAD FOREVER AFTER FUCKING A DRUGGIE AND A TEACHER, CHEATING ON CHLOE AND THEN DYING AND THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

youtube.com/watch?v=NpcHnid3H-M&list=FL4Vnm8w_FeQCxLQ-EbC0J6g&index=2

Now this brings back memories. Good job.
Poor Leak user becoming /lisg/'s pin cushion.

I agree.

shut up ashley nobody cares about your shitty s1 fanfic

I lost it at The Weeknd and the one where they are commenting on logo's being pink. KEK

I still love you, leak user. Without you we'd never know how awesome the game was going to be before they butchered it. We would have just thought Deck Nine were shitty writers, but obviously something happened that forced them to change their vision.

Shitposter, you're annoying.

Sorry, I misread what you wrote. I responded "no" to "Would the ending have been different if I chose to protect Rachel's feelings". Yes, you made the right choice imo.

GLORIOUS

This is amazing.

Good post.
Why the spoiler? Did some really be a bonehead and suggest they would do that? Or if it's a swipe at Rachel then pls don't do that.

it was all there at one point you can tell when you play the ep, it feels unfinished

Not as annoying as the fans of trashleys shitty fanfic though

I'm here, busy with cut stuff for 2 days. Luckily enough Episode 3 files are now less obfuscated and at least I can access some stuff, as soon as I gathered them I will share them with all of you.

I deserved it

I have my chance to prove myself right which you will find out couple days later.

Again, I'm sorry for disappointing all of you, and I'm disappointed as much as you do

I think we can all agree that Amberpricefield is the ultimate ship and truest love from Arcadia Bay universe.

Was the bonus episode good?

Your hateboner is showing. S1 is canon and so is BtS. Get over it. You remind me of this user.

It's not out yet.

Just ignore him, user.

kek nice user srsly episode 4 stream WHEN

This one was from June 2015

Kneel before your god.

The male lisverse is superior in every way.

Kneel before me. I said… KNEEL! Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It’s the unspoken truth of female lisverse that you crave rescue. The dark shadow of tragedy diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for happiness. For survival. You were made to be rescued. In the end, you will always kneel.

Shut it down

Posting the other parts too...

what does that mean?

so multiple kisses and hot scene weren't exist? why the hell did they cut them if they were exist?

Same question goes for supernatural endings that you have mentiones. why ?

>'fuck off that makes no fucking sense' in the top-right

top kek

Nope it isnt the only canon is bts ep1 and ep2

You ignore what you cant accept to be the truth

>I'm actually 12 years old so don't mind me guys. I'm just trolling to be annoying because I'm bored hehehe.

>who decided pink is /lisg/'s colour I don't even recall it is being our thing

>toby did

>oh

lmao