/xgg/ - Xenogames General #50

Previous Thread: 1.1.1 Edition

========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/eQSFxyyc (last update: 22nd dec)

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental charts
Sorted by starting element: imgur.com/a/OiBPb
Sorted by finisher element: imgur.com/a/sTKyH

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>XB2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please be courteous to your fellow anons and mark your spoilers properly!
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

dromarch.tumblr.com/post/168097637794/pride-icons-xenoblade-chronicles-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh! What a curious taste.

>Titan Hunter V

What does this do? What classifies as a "titan" enemy?

Enemies that sort of look like whales with white/grey skin and so forth.
They are pretty rare, but they exist. The lvl130 superboss is a titan too.

What does she taste like?

What exactly does reaction nullify do?

When farming rare cores in chapter 4, I'm not gonna end up over leveled am I? how much xp do these krabbles give

Ink, dust, and Torigoth Marinade.

It will prevents a reaction on the driver, so nullify Break, Topple, Launch. Not sure if it can stop smash.

So I guessed it right. Tried that shit against the Yoda Fox and still get toppled all the time in combination with a 50% topple resistance upgrade as well.

You'll never end up overleveled from killing enemies unless you manage to kill something way, way above your level, which is rather difficult. The only way to end up overleveled is by doing sidequests and merc missions.

They only cast the Reaction Nullify after you get inflicted with it. It protects you from the next reaction.

Oh well, it's not that much use against it then since he's basically using it non-stop.

LEFTtherian

Whatever happened to the Righttherians?

Chronicles 2 would be another shounen generic JRPG if it didn't have the heart to hearts

get off the computer Malos

Merc missions XP goes to the inn I'm pretty sure

Yeah, I think sidequests do as well. The problem is it's hard to tell what level you're supposed to be since almost every area has a huge variety of enemies that are a bunch of different levels. The only guidelines you have are the bosses.

Updated the team.

>Rex
Pyra, Wulfric, Zenobia

>Nia
Dromarch, Kora, Daliah

>Morag
Brighid, Percival
All that really remains is choosing the last Rare Tank blade for Morag. Finch, Aegeon, or Theory?

Eh, while it definitely falls into bad shonen tropes multiple times, I feel it rises above your average shonen in a few ways.

>Female characters aren't completely fucking useless
>When war is mentioned, the immediate answer isn't "FIGHTING IS BADONG"
>Asspulls that occur in the story at least have some reasoning behind them

And some other smaller things. I do agree that the Heart-to-Hearts elevate the entire cast to another level.

Rex is a lucky guy having to cute sword wife's

>install update
>all those cores

Oh, I know exactly why I have this boner.

>still no art of Mythra being mating pressed by Zeke
What the fuck

>have to feed oppai loli cake if i want to continue Theory's affinity chart

If I'm trying to unlock a specific rare blade, should I go through the effort of raising idea levels or just spam core crystals?

For example, I'm trying to get Dahlia. Being an Ice, I should raise my Truth idea level. Should I equip Nia with a lot of common blades and increase their trust by one level on the affinity chart and increase the idea level like that, or would it be easier to just spam crystals?

I hate it that Rex can only smash on Roc.

Simply use boosters, but they have hardly any effect.

it would be easier to get tons of Truth boosters. via salvaging or releasing common blades

I kind of want to commission some Xenoblade 2 art for one of the more neglected blades. Anybody got any ideas, or artists they think might be good?

What are the favorites pouch items of the group?

The game literally hands you Aegaeon so there's no reason not to use him. Theory is also better than Perceval in terms of AGI bonus.

In theory raising your Truth level should improve your odds but it really doesn't matter. I've used boosters up the ass with legendary cores and gotten diddly squat.

Theory
Ice finisher is a pain in the ass because the combo needs water, electric or another instance of ice.
I had a similar composition, and I quickly realized that I could very rarely create an ice orb because Nia would rarely have enough time to generate a lvl3 if she had to be the one triggering water for the fire combo tree.
Same if she starts with electric, but the hardest part is to catch Nia using electric to begin with.
And having Nia doing ice 2 then ice 3 isn't really doable.

Aegeon could do the trick, so you start with Pyra, use Aegenon with Morag then finish the combo with Dhalia.

>twist of the second game is the twist of the first game
This is some next level lazy writing

We need Soraya back ASAP

Alright, boosters it is then.

I'll go for Theory then, since she's cute.

He's literally the only Dark Blade that's useable

At least spoiler that shit user.
At least, the twist is used in a different way, doesn't affect the cast the same way, and the resolution is quite different to boot.

If anything, it gives more information for XB1, create a fine link without being too invasive without disrupting the themes of 2.

check the OP

>steals your blade

GAZE UPON PERFECTION

Where do you go to get Theory after you get Praxis to level 4 affinity?

some Praxis art would be nice

You should put the warning about spoilers at the top of the thread as well. And we need to use a stick, mention Veeky Forums rule 3 since that has also been deployed against people who just casually spoiler things and don't care, and not just do it maliciously.

It should say in her affinity chart.
If you're seeing ??? you haven't progressed the story enough.

ALPHA BY NAME, ALPHA BY NATURE

> QT Pi does her sophisticated idle dance
> Mor Ardain soldier next to her slow claps in response

Neat

Weltall is cute! CUTE!

give her cake user

Where can I get some Puzzlewood for Umon's ship. This is driving me bonkers. At least I was guarenteed the diamond wood for going through that frustrating mess.

You don't learn anything you didn't already know from the first game.

It's just lazy and uninspired

Level 4 Blade Arts make me want to see what Xenogears' Deathblows would be like in 3D.

>level 3 Merc Mission sidequest has level 37 enemies
>died to them at level 33
I got one dude down and then the lance guy hit me for 1200 on a normal and I fucking died.

There is no such thing as being overleveled.

There are some wood nodes around the oasis. IIRC.

You learned more about the originall world, considering we know now it was in a state of war, and people were crazy enough to replace their brain with a core crystal leading to mutations.

The whole concept of the creation in XB2 is completely different compared to 1. Klaus used data and some special matter, whereas in 1, it was Alvis who did all the shit with just ether.

The whole purpose of the world is completely different too. Klaus made the world in order to redeem himself but failed. Zanza basically went nuts with his ambition and just wanted to create life to sustain himself.

XB2 also establish where all the dimension fuckery comes from, which might connect to all the Zohar stuff, while XB1 felt like a very random explanation at the end considering there wasnt much foreshadowing about an old civilization behind all this shit.

There is a nice wood spot right outside Torigoth that you can just go to over and over again via skip travel.

I'm talking about the twist, and it's the exact same twist with a bit more fluff, I am not talking about the general story of the game (which in itself is dull and predictable)

What's an optimal Poppi QT build?

I'm just gonna start a new game since this update dumps so many good crystals on you right from the get-go.

I've only sunk 48 hours in, so it's not a huge loss.

Just make a new Switch account, it takes like 15 seconds. That way you can hold onto your original file just in case.

I seriously unironically love Black Tar, it gets me so hyped and I sing along. What's the hate?

Why did I even look on Tumblr
dromarch.tumblr.com/post/168097637794/pride-icons-xenoblade-chronicles-2

And while we are on the subject.

Klaus being dismayed because the people of his world were starting wars and killing like the old world is retard. Ofcourse people will star fighting when they live on fucking giant animals that have an expiration date and the only way to survive is to migrate to another animal.

In the end the problem is solved when Klaus stops being a retard and lets the people live on the surface

I see nothing wrong with that image

Another afternoon, another 99 normal cylinders. Let's go dockboys.

>Nobody has ever left the Spirit Crucible alive
>Suddenly a bunch of quests involving this place

Up yours Gramps

>gramps knows who literally everyone is from the very beginning
>doesn't tell rex shit because "you wouldn't have been able to handle it lol :^)" despite rex having been stabbed through the fucking heart and becoming the driver of one of the most powerful blades in the world
What the fuck was his problem?

Well, they might not be wrong. The guy really did seem to care a lot for Jin and it kind of parallels Rex and Pyra's romantic development. I wouldn't mind if it was true, it's not preachy, no "They are just like us" putting them on a pedestal bullshit. Just two guys that cared about each other a lot.

>>and it kind of parallels Rex and Pyra's romantic development
I'm sorry, but I don't recall seeing Malos coddle Jin in every single scene they were in and act as if forced awkwardness constitutes as romance.

Zeke, buddy, I know you have a character trope to stick to and all, but it literally takes an entire launch bar for you to get that lance smash off.

I just assumed that since Rex already received the Third Sword from Addam that there was no point to Keep the Spirit Crucible a secret anymore

there we go. Much better looking.
Also thank you for adding the thread number this time.

>Jin's dick
Skinny and long. It's called "The Lockpick" because it unlocks a girl's defenses and steals her heart. Any girl who gets even the tip of Jin's cock is forever LOCKED in a LEGLOCK to keep his master key-esque cock inside.

>Malos's dick
Malos's dick is called "Monado, Beginning of the orgasm". This tough and thick cock is much like the beginning of the world. You'll feel your insides terraformed as it's massive girth enters you. With his cum a flood of new lifeforms taking root inside of you, so extravagant and vivid it's said you'll have visions of the whole ancestry spawned from your coitus the moment he cums inside

>Rex's dick
Known as the Master Driver dick, Rex's dick while mostly average to human women makes the pussy of blade women leak in excitement. Once his dick enters a blade's pussy they can feel shockwaves travel throughout their whole body as the authority of his master driver dick FORCES their body to feel pleasure throughout. Each thrust making them lewder and hornier

>Zeke's dick
Known as the Thunderdick, Zeke's dick has been known to cause strikes of thunder with each thrust. Sex indoors is highly advised. His cock is long, thick and a huge throbbing lightning bolt shaped vein runs down it. They say when he's about to cum you'll feel the electricity running through it.

>Dromarch's dick
Known as the Spiny Snake, Dromarch's dick while thin is incredibly long and spiny. He can control it like a limb, thus it can infiltrate the deepest depths of any pussy and coil up inside to emulate thicker girth. Before sex, if one were to rub flora on his dick he'll perform 2x better, already performing at a master level by default.

>In the end the problem is solved when Klaus stops being a retard and lets the people live on the surface

I thought what happened was that Klaus opened a rift into Shulk's world and then sent a final command to the titans to go there

>release kos mos so I can get it on another driver
>get it back under 10 legendary crystal

is released blade pull chance increased?

Can we not? This is literal tumblr shit.

"The Rift" is the cloud wall that keeps all the Titans circling in the small area around the World Tree while nanobots are fixing the rest of the world. Klaus basically finished his work, but didn't know if it was worth giving humans that second chance until he met Rex.

now do the girl's dicks

>pull Finch on Morag right away
Wew does the game wants me to use her or something

You're an utter moron for releasing KOS-MOS but I'm 99% sure that it must be, because I could not stop rolling Dahlia every time I released her. Between rolling Nim and Finch, I rolled Dahlia literally 6 times, it got to the point where I kept releasing her because she would give 3 or 4 truth boosters as opposed to commons maybe giving 1 or 2 at best.

I find it funny that he kept the ruins around the world tree the same though. I guess as a reminder? Going to be a lot of shit left to pick over that isn't even in the ocean. Also, hell, there was a bunch of stuff in the Cloud Sea that would have just fallen to it's death. All those land sharks and krabbles. At least some of the fish seem to be able to fly.

>Gramps "dies"
>turns into a baby because????

And this isn't even taking into consideration that this makes no sense once you find out the origin of the titans.

i already have all the blades so im strategically trying to put blades into other drivers 1 at a time. Getting overdrive is much harder than getting legendary cores.

>I can't wait to grow up and MURDER your master in cold blood

THE CHAD AEGIS DRIVER
>Has 2 busty ladies lusting after him
>Can Engage ANY BLADE
>Doesn't pay rent
>Sends all his earnings to an orphanage because he doesn't need money
>Works for a living and is passionate about his job
>Gotten past his parent's deaths at the age of 4
>Willing to forgive anyone because he's a saint
>Saved the world with some random people he found along the way.

THE VIRGIN AEGIS DRIVER
>Can't even control his one blade
>Has to steal power
>Is a mommy's boy until his death 500 years later
>Thinks leading a religion is a job
>Wants to destroy the world because his mommy died
>Somehow lost despite having every country at his disposal

I said it before, Gramps shouldve become a blade. Maybe a passive non combat blade.

>the enemies you could farm wood and pentagon chips from in Uraya are gone with the patch

Do you really think someone would do that
just go on the Internet and tell lies?

Chapter 10 spoiler
So is it safe to say that Alvis was a blade since he is Ontos?

They disappear at certain times or weather conditions

well if you can't launch you can't smash

I seriously hope to god that Takahashi does something ridiculous like having Ontos be Juju or some shit because literally everyone is expecting this.

Is having Roc and Zenobia on Rex a bad idea since they are both Wind?

Roc has Smash and Zenobia is top-tier
Besides, you literally can't avoid some element overlap anyways

It's fine

Element overlap is helpful in some cases, so long as your teammates are more varied.

I played Tiger Tiger level 5 enough times to get every Poppi fully upgraded from nothing, but I still don't have a single master muscle mod.

>not using the special 9th element Smind