/pg/ - Persona General

Happy Birthday Fuuka Edition

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed:persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/mavvdi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Ann!

Good post

perosna

[banter stops]

She's mine /pg/

It was supposed to be Futaba Friday
Stop hogging all the attention Fuuka you old hag

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I love Rin's feminine dick!

Ritualposters need to be gassed

Kawakami a kawacutie

thanks

More like a kawashit!

Claiming this cute confectionary (hopefully) creator and (definitely!) consumer.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Happy birthday Fuuka!

Me too!

I miss yukikofag

Reminder that we knew it was a man beforehand

those teeth look creepy

How Love came in, I do not know,
Whether by th’ eye, or eare, or no:
Or whether with the soule it came
(At first) infused with the same:
Whether in part ‘tis here or there,
Or, like the soule, whole every where:
This troubles me: but as I well
As any other, this can tell;
That when from hence she does depart,
The out-let then is from the heart.

So do I

I love Fuuka!

t. yukikofag

I'm really tired of seeing all these super weak arguments against P5 posted over and over
It's like on /v/ they had the worst case of confirmation bias in history, or maybe it was on neogaf or wherever the fuck else

Persona 5 is on sale, should I take the plunge? I've never played a Persona game before but I have played a lot of jrpgs.

Do it.

Yes

people that have never played a Persona game seem to enjoy it more than people that have

Yes, but keep in mind that the core gameplay loop doesn't really set in until about june in game so if it seems slow or restrictive give it time

this is true of all three modern persona games.

Dew it.

yes, I bought it on sale a few months ago having never played a persona game before as well
no regrets

>everyone's average level is always 2-3 higher than me at the same point according to touchpad
what is the reason for this? Are other people just grinding like mad?
I'm fighting pretty much every enemy I come across in the palaces, like I'm not going out of my way to grind but I'm not doing the opposite either. Its weird I'm so far behind the average

yes and remember to download the jap audio and the other free DLC

Ooh, I didn't know there was a finished version, since I got it from here. Thank you very much.

Ryuji is da killer

skewed by Reaper abuse probably

are you hard? I mean are you hard on? I MEAN -

just bee urself

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Some people grind.

Goodnight, /pg/.

Ah yes, the classic P4 girls. Gotta love em.

jizz here in my hands

Wtf I love Fuuka now

She's pretty great.

Night Personabab.

She certainly is. I went looking at clothes today and I had so much fun imagining what she might pick out.

haha, yeah

Taking the Doctor to Hawaii!

poal.me/mavvdi
IMPORTANT

I should have let her get raped by Kamoshida.

I just bit the absolute fuck out of my tongue

nice desu

You don't think there's any real consistency to that do you

I finally clicked on this poll after ignoring it for several days.

Is that really it? You can stop now.

man Ann is a bitch

>meet ann in the first arc of the game
>seems like a nice girl with a bit of sass
>get her on your team
>she shows a lot of inner strength and character through the palace

>get her as a confidant
>she's suddenly a literal moron
>"bad sitcom character" levels of naivety
>no more sass, no more strength
Talk about going 100 to 0. How did they fuck her up this badly after such a promising introduction? Her confidants are painfully hard to sit through

What values does Persona stand for?

It is really IMPORTANT user, I will not stop

ironically, Ryuji is the opposite.

Friendship
Deflowering teenage girls
Jazz flavored hip hop

It's always Futaba Friday in my heart.

>Kurusu

hahahahahaha sounds like a total loser name lmao

says the man named david jones.

It's almost like the people are retarded or something. Or contrarians and hipsters. But
I repeat myself.

Marie~!

She's pretty cute.

To be fair, is any confidant (or SL in the entire series if we're being realistic) good?
At best they are a mildly entertaining subplot. At worst its a straight up meme-plot. All they ever do is deal with some irrelevant personal life 'struggle' the character is having, that is never addressed again, in no way relevant to the plot, and at times even actively contradicted.

I guess the best I can say besides this is that palaces don't really require any social awareness, which is what she struggles to do in her social link. It's also a lot easier to be sassy when you're burning demons into cinders then when you're in the real world talking to co-workers and superiors in the professional world when you're just a teenager.

It's a particularly bad time because Xenoblade 2 just came and game awards are being handed out so there are a lot of fanboys suddenly shitposting. Just hang in there until Ultimax 2 comes out like the rest of us.

She's a shit character with an amazing design.
But that still doesn't make up for how much of a shit she is

when was the anime announcement again, the one where they'll anounce protagonist's name is bob smith/robert johnson/james harrison except in japanese
you know, what they did with P3tag

>To be fair, is any confidant (or SL in the entire series if we're being realistic) good?
Yes.

I thought it was cute desu, though it's clear she was pulled from the "Silly ditzy girl" anime stereotype. She's definitely more of an adult in normal interactions.

Most of them are very good. Trying to frame P5 as a game where the main plot is king when there literally is no main plot and only teasing for the second to last story at the end of a group of otherwise completely disconnected plots as the game goes on is kind of silly.

And I thought you were the bitch of Kamoshida. I guess we are equal.

in a little bit over a day

She's a whatever character with a shit design.
I have no strong feelings about her.

lovekoto

A reminder

why are people like this

gesundheit

Literally me

I love my Queen

that screenshot alone is definitely a lot more persona related than this entire general already

8 PM JST in the Christmas Eve

Joker has boobs

You just know Atlus is going to have Tae conveniently show up in Hawaii during the school trip in P5R. She will be attending a medical conference or something.

Idk, I don't think her character is too bad. I thought her fast talking was cute.

Or maybe she's there for fun because she's in a high-pay profession.

Good.

Hello up for a conversation about Persona 4?

The confidants and the main plot don't have the same writers.

Adachi is not the best persona villain because
>it's funnier so it's better
Adachi is a better character overall, has more development, an actual backstory, a pretty believable motivation for doing what he did, being the foil of the main character and the games main themes,and being pretty damn sympathetic

I like Persona 4.
It is a good video game.

Nani?

Maybe. I think Atlus will do something more outlandish though.

I wasn't complaining. The world needs more Tae bikini art.

I like the girls from Persona 4.
They are very sweet.